All Comments on 'Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 02'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LustHoseLustHoseabout 16 years ago
Well, if you fall into it....

Deal with Melody, dude. Once and DONE. In her defense, you did break the Date; she had a right to be pissed off. However, her reaction was overblown especially in light of her dalliance with the other Guy, Ritchie. And while we're on the subject, the whole "fishing off the company dock" thing is fraught with peril, misery and grief even if the sex is great. And, remember, men (especially bosses) have NO defense.

Interesting read, I had enjoyed the John Billionaire series. Looking forward to more adventures of Jeff, the steel driving Architect.

ulf25ulf25about 16 years ago
I am amazed once again....

You are one of my favorite authors on this site..... and you always amaze me with the 'Stories'

Keep up the AWESOME writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Vermillion means red

This is very erotic but it threw me off to envision Kaitlin with red eyes like a rabbit. I'm glad to see the cast of John B again.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorabout 16 years agoAuthor
Vermillion

You know, I never knew that. I think I've gone the last ten years thinking vermillion meant a kind of green. Thanks for the heads up.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
wow

What a wonderfully intense love story, this is something those two both deeply deserved. With your writing talent it unfolded beautifully even if it is a little quick to feel completely real, but that makes it even better I think. Thank you for using your talent to create this series it is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

Your work is simply amazing and highly erotic. I can't even count the number of hours I have already spent reading your stories, and I'm not even through the first two of the John Billionaire story arc!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
misused word

You use the word "vermillion" to mean, I believe, blue when you're describing Kaitlynn's eyes. The actual spelling of the word is vermilion, and it means a red color very close to scarlet. Sorry to be such a prig about the word, but I could not reconcile her eyes being red right then. Love your work though, VERY much.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Oh my fucking GOD, Melody is the biggest cunt in the series. What a two-faced, hypocritical BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a real shame the hottest sex scene so far isn't even between John and Taylor... I'm actually pretty disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So is Jeff just going to bang all of John's harem? You basically made Jeff take over John's personal life in his series. I like your writing but i am not a fan of some guy just coming in and fucking all of John's women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7884 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES