All Comments on 'Jeff Thousandaire Ch. 03'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
me71me71about 16 years ago
Jeff & John & Dad & Mum

Would have liked 1 more chapter where the 2 guys bonded as friends (not lovers) and where Jeff met the parents. Apart from that I really enjoyed it. It didn't get repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
your two stories...

john billionaire and jeff thousandaire are truly wonderful fantasies...keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good - But Long

While I liked the story - it was too long - lots of repeat often on the next couple of paragraphes or page. Lots of detail about the sex - that was simiar to what had been written before - and being repeated in detail did not add to the story - for me. Edited down it would have been top notch. Write the next one "tighter" - I look forward to it.

HallidayTeeHallidayTeeabout 16 years ago
WONDERFUL

I've said it before and it remains the case, its authors like you that give authors like me inspiration (as well as an inferiority complex!!). I strive hard to make mine the best but this is unbeatable. Even better than JB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good stuff...

Mixes great sex with great writting and a strong story line - I'm looking forward to the next story.... (oh, loved John Billionaire, too! lol)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow.

This is a brilliant piece. It provides intermissions between great sex, and an emotional storyline to 'leave you hanging' so to speak, as with the 'John Billionaire' series. Well done bluedragonauthor, you've created something truly awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome series

Can't wait for the next installments! My favorite series, an excellent author. A MINOR gripe though, I really expected some reaction from Kaitlyn (either during the act or after) to the drawings/poster on the wall of Jeff's bedroom, the one of her he did after meeting her in the smoothie shop and the poster/drawings of Taylor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very good the best

Please keep this going its hot and keeps you pinned to the edge of your seat wanting more. Very nice

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriteralmost 16 years ago
Another fine work

You've hit a great tone with your work, BDA, and I hope you're enjoying writing these stories as we enjoy reading 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Porn romance combo

What a read. Fantastic sex and cupid romance.

rzantorrzantorabout 14 years ago
Amazing

I've been a lurker on years here, haven't posted many comments but I just have to stay that I simply adore all of your stories, especially your billionaire stories. I just must have read John billionaire and A billionaire's life atleast a hundred times. Unlike other stories on this site, these stories are thought provoking, stimulating, and wildly engaging, not to mention intensely erotic and extremely satisfying to both mind and body.

Hell, I've even found myself inspired by your themes and writing small stories of my own. NOthing along the line of your caliber, ofcourse, but still.

I just wanted to say to Blue Dragon thank you for these stories. They truly do mean a great deal to me and I eagerly await more of your phenomenal

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
If there were more stars than five available I would give you the maximum.

I read late last night and today trying to finish. Your sex scenes were juicy and delicious, your story flowed well. The only thing (and it is a personal thought and I realize that this is a fiction story) is that I never did like Taylor and never trusted her. Oh, well.

MolagBalMolagBalabout 12 years ago
Liked it much more than the original

Man am I glad for that ending with Melody, what a bitch. My only complaint is that your basis for love is still off... but maybe it's not so baseless? In both stories the characters fall in love, not for what's inside, but for money and deep looks in the eyes. It's astoundingly superficial, but you know, it's growing on me. I guess I"ll have to check out the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing.

You are a truly gifted writer. The biggest problem I had with this story is that you said they were using Pachelbel's canon as a wedding march, because it's really a rather depressing song. Seriously. That was your biggest fault.

bastardofrivabastardofrivaabout 11 years ago
excelent

I have enjoyed all of your work that I have read. This is by far the best though. both well written and very hot.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Absolutely great read!!!!!!!!!

As always, love the story and the characters and the passion!!!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 8 years ago
I have to admit...

I almost quit reading, Jeff was being so idiotic about letting Melody get to him. I couldn't quit saying "Grow Some Balls BOY!!!". Glad I didn't though... :)

Great Story, Keep On Writing. Have really enjoyed the Billionaire Series so far.

Thank You Blue Dragon.

hudsinihudsinialmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Really well written. Loving the series. Straight into the next one. Please keep writing.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 5 years ago
Loved it.

Great story, and I love how you had Melody happily working for Jeff at the end, despite their relationship dramas and breakup earlier.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Bloody great!!! Keep writing.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Melody is a nutcase, jesus christ.

SnakeeyesASSnakeeyesASabout 1 year ago

I am so happy you made Cassandra off limits to other men. You are an excellent writer and i can't wait to continue the series with John billionaire 2. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES