All Comments on 'Jeffrey's Game'

by NicoleSix

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well just another story about a cruel woman

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Whoa! Super Hot Hot Hot story, great writing, great plot, great thrill, felt like I was there! 10 stars to writer. Thks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that marriage is ruined. Whatver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Wow! Femdom agitprop, no doubt. But, this my kink. Loved it.

!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just plain awful. From premise to execution nothing but drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT! 5 Hot! BUT,were they two stupid people,or what?! First,the wife feeling she was obligated to follow the latharii’s “correct” observations all the way to leaving with him,buying condoms,and going to his room.WTF did she think would happen?! The there’s dopey,the now Cuck,who could have stopped it several times but let it continue ‘til his wife got fucked. (It would serve them right if she was now preggo with the Lounge Lizzard’s kid!) - Lots of possibilities for a follow-up story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With Scott having made this accomplishment with the couple, what else could he accomplish to feed his "own desires."

Hope we don't have to wait long for you the writer to finish the story you started.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

CUCK assholes!!!!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Very nicely written. The build-up of the couple's decision to go all in was perfect. And just the right amount of sex. The back story is much more interesting than the sex. Wish you were still writing. Are you publishing on another platform? (I really don't understand the anger of the critics. If a reader cannot accept the reality the author creates, there is no point in reading the story. Confusion on them.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, I can really feel how much they love each other... NOT! Oh well, we got tricked into violating our wedding vows, no biggie. Oh, what do you want to drink when we get home? WTF? Why are they even married? Totally turned me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Great writing. Hot! Good fantasy.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb cuck story. Wimp

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

In the first paragraph the author writes, "The game was a natural outgrowth of a typical male fantasy, that of watching your wife flirting and acting sexy around other men." You lost me right there.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

I loved it. This is a new twist on an old game that couples play. There is a really neat ending. A FAVORITE.

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterover 2 years ago

One of my absolute favorites!

I love the way you move the seduction along smoothly. My stomach churns with anticipation. So natural the seduction I only wish their was more. This story seems like a memory rather than a construction.

Brava!

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago

Scott was a master only because jeff is a wimp and a cuckold acting and talking like a real man...yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Being exited by watching your mate entice others is ABNORMAL!

The natural reaction to competition is to kill the other male, thus removing the threat. Unfortunately, in our feminist society, the State punishes doing the right thing.

When the Law and Right are in opposition, the People are doomed.

Texican1830Texican1830over 3 years ago
My wife and I have played that game

Fortunately, we never encountered Scott, but...

I suspect she will have wet panties when she reads this tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!!

This is one of the best stories I have read. It sure kept my interest. When my wife's and my sex life would cool we would pillow talk with fantasies. This was similar to one of my fantasies and it would get us both hot as hell. I kind of wished we would have went a step further and played it out, but we never did. I hope you don't mind the negative comments from the prudes. They are probably the reason our divorce rates are over 50% now. Their sex life becomes dull and they look elsewhere and end up cheating. You are very talented. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Damn, best post I have ever read on here.

Windsor66Windsor66over 4 years ago
One of the best

Excellent story, thank you. Well paced, hot, and good plot.

Please ignore the idiots who go around all the Hot Wives stories complaining that they are Hot Wives stories. They try to trash everything, no matter how good it is. They must be very frustrated.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Last Bite

Add a half star to the 5 already awarded for knowing the difference between ‘vagina’ and ‘vulva’ ... and using ‘penis’ instead of ‘man-meat’ while ‘en flagrente delicto.’

+ 1/2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And in 10 years

They all die of AIDS that Scott contracted from one of many other skank wives like Nicole because their cucky husbands couldn't get the job done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid beginning with

"a typical male fantasy". Pimping out your wife, even just to tease, is only a fantasy for the defective male cucks, who are rife on this site , but exceedingly rare in the population. Apart from this, this plot trope has been driven into the ground from overuse. This author has profound plotting problems. Not worth a one

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why does he want to make her a whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot and Erotic,But...

As a work of fantasy this certainly qualifies as a great story for choking one's chicken. However,it is necessary for the reader to forget reality if this behavior is to be believed. First,what's more important to the wife,her wedding vows or keeping a mystery-laden promise to a stranger in a bar? The answer to that question should dictate how she behaves. As soon as it got to sitting close,touching and even kissing she should have just gotten up and walked out. How her husband appeared to be watching should have had nothing to do with her decisions if indeed her intent was to remain faithful. As far as the husband goes,he was (1) conflicted ,(2) a moron, (3) a wimpy cuckold or (4) all of these. ~ For two people who seem happily married after 15 years together,have the responsibility of two teen aged children and,who've never agreed to or even discussed any instance of acceptable infidelity this whole premise of this story just doesn't ring true. HOT,yes! Believable,NO!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Watching?

I liked this story, I think it was well written and the interchanging between the husband and wife each telling their part was very good. What killed it for me was the wife's lack of sense, I know it's only a fictitious fantasy, yet, Why was the wife portrayed as an idiot? This is a 37 year old woman and yet she was portrayed more like a pre-teen idiot not knowing the game men play. Surely as soon as Scott called her over she should have realized their game would be over if she went to him. And why did she have to follow all his directions? And why did the husband let it get that far? It just doesn't make sense that they would both fall for one of the oldest games. Like I said this story was nice even if I didn't agree with the way it turned out. To me a good story is when someone writes something that makes us believe that it could really happen. Unfortunately this one didn't because surely no wife is so gullible and no husband is so stupid not to say or ask something.

th14804th14804almost 6 years ago

@Anonymous 6/14/18: It's to get her mind at ease because she was adamant about not having sex as well as to demonstrate that in the heat of the moment and passion, barriers can be broken down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THE GAME

What was the point purchasing the condoms when Scot it appears didn't wear one and deposited his seed well up in her ? according to the writer.

Another willing cuckold rumbled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very erotic

This story is excellent. It was easy to follow and the switching of points of view was perfect in adding to the tension of the story as well as exploring the motivations, reactions and emotions of the couple. I especially like the fact that the husband didn't just sit in the corner jacking off or get turned on by eating her creampie.

My wife and I used to play similar games: her flirting in bars, dancing with other guys, making suggestive comments to strangers. Much of the excitement was in wondering what each of us wanted to happen, how much was being done, or allowed, just to please the other partner, and wondering just how far it would go. Many explosive orgasms were had because of these games, but we always pulled back in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY!

Sounds like you described you wife and marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Turned out to pathetic

Husband is a sissy fag who will be sucking dick soon and the wife doesn't care about or want him any longer. But then who would.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 6 years ago
Not sure!

The story was hot, and also disturbing. I can understand the thrill of the game. I am not the type to share.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 6 years ago
Very exciting read

I agree with the other comments about the alternating viewpoints, it made the story very exciting and flow right along.

The question is, where does this couple go from here? The game has certainly changed now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A nice intellectual effort, . . .

to elevate a stupid whore and her stupid cuck husband. The game was up when you had him convey: "The game was a natural outgrowth of a typical male fantasy, that of watching your wife flirting and acting sexy around other men." Not natural, and only juvenile insecure males find this exciting. A man wants a wife he lusts for. Only a fool wants a wife that everyone lusts for.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 6 years ago
Wow, nearly perfect

This was incredible. The dual viewpoints kept ratcheting up the tension, and the writing was great, and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm Surprised

I normally don't go for this type of story (Cuck); but this was a very interesting read.

Nice job NikkiSix

BDEarth

rjordanrjordanover 6 years ago
Excellent

I think NicoleSix is Master of the Game. Very entertaining story.

I read it before. It was worth a second read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeah!

As brotha man on Martin would say YEAH!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
i didnt like the three versions/views altho..

the rest was five star, and I really enjoyed this. I cannot think of a way to express what happened, but wow, this is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I think your story was fantastic Forget about the idiots that disagree,why they go to all the trouble to read it and then bitch i can't understand.May be they have never had a life at least a sexy one and probably never caught a girls interest. Out of 5 I'll give you 10.I'd love to carry that theme out with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just another sissy loser husband and a heartless Cunt wife story

Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun night

I've actually got a similar night planned in a couple weeks. My wife will be wearing a blouse open to her navel as she enters the lounge, and any time she leans slightly it'll expose her bare nipple to anyone looking. The plan is for just flirting and teasing, but we've planned further in case it gets there. If my wife finds she wants more we'll invite the lucky fellow back to our room for he & I to give my wife a naked, erotic and blindfolded massage. Then she and I will give him a show as we watch him masturbate. No intercourse between she and the guy for safety reasons.

First thing to learn guys: The harder you try to hold a person, the more they'll pull away.

Second: Women like to make men jealous. It's the first power they feel as they come of age. But they don't like jealous men. They like confident men.

Third: Push a woman away and they'll cling to you even tighter.

Fourth: Don't spice up your love life and someone else is bound to.

I'm confident in myself and our relationship. Men lusting after her just reminds me to appreciate her. I don't care what makes my wife hot, whether it be me, a toy or another man or woman. I know eventually I'll reap the benefits.

Think I'm wrong? We recently celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary. I'm in my mid-60's and have fantastic, kinky sex with my wife once (sometimes twice) a week. (In the old days it was whenever she paused for a moment, but I'm slowing down in my old age.)

Men lusting after and flirting with my wife reminds me what a lucky guy I am to have her, and after all these years she feels the same about me. So I must be doing something right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re:Ezrollin

You're not a cuck. Could have fooled me. 1*

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
an different twist

I can't figure out why people that don't like these types of stories read them...maybe just so they can bitch. While I'm not a cuck I like the erotic nature of a well-written story like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What?

Your first paragraph has a major lie in it. Every man does not fantasize about his wife flirting with other men.it Pisces us off. You stupid cuck. I could not read any further it sickened me. If there was something below one star I would use it.

icebreadicebreadabout 7 years ago
I bloody liked it.

I don't give five stars very often but this got them in spades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And even better ....

NOW Nicole and Scott can also share the same STD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A++

This simply has to be one of the hottest stories that I have had the pleasure of finding on this site. The story line was wonderfully considered and the execution of it... perfect!

Not many writers are in your league!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Your best work, by far. Helped create mental pictures of the three involved charactures and an understanding of their thought patterns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reality vs. the misinformed

Excellent story. Among the best I've read. It's easy to see who has played the game vs. who is crowded in self made dogma and conformity to the social status quo when they claim reality is unbelievable. I enjoyed every word! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Ending

She played along BUT - she constantly told Scott she Was NOT going to fuck him and, as written, on that she was firm. She does enjoy the game, it is euphoric but she does not want to go all the way with anyone. She does have a little empathy for the guys but still, not with anyone but her husband so...

She plays along, constantly saying - NO Sex, and keeps looking at her husband for a nod, a wink, a look anything to indicate they are leaving and now, they are in the room and she is still saying NO. Husband walks in, sits down and just watches and again she looks for a sign and then well, we know what happened.

Wrong ending...you bet. This was an easy going, honest, fun loving and very loyal wife who felt safe with her husband...Safe! He does nothing and gives no indication to stop so, my ending...

After Scott finishes, she is quiet when looking at her husband, hubby gets a quickie without talking and she is thinking...not happy, sated - yes, happy - NO! As they dress she confronts him and demands to know why he didn't take her away and he claims it was her idea...bad answer! She is hurt, betrayed and sullied because her husband lacked the manhood and love for her to put a stop to this. Do I blame her - NO, him - yes. His game, she went with looking for a sign.

Going home, he might begin to realize that she is seriously considering their marriage. This is not a woman who looks for, fantasizes about or thinks about strange sex, she is a happy monogamous wife and she likes it that way...that way only! Life as he once knew it may change and I don't mean no more games, I mean no more marriage and/or very little sex and just a monotonous no sex relationship. I don't think she thinks this was a funny quirk or blunder and sure she got off but she likes sex...just not with anyone but a faithful, trusting husband who protects her.

Anyway, your story, your ending and I would add one more thing. If they both agreed in the parking lot that it was humorous but kinky then, he better get used to the idea of a Hot wife because...she did get off and at that moment...it was unreal and euphoric!

Thanks!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 8 years ago
different angle

I think it would be interesting to get this story from Scott's perspective.

How he witnesses the game a few times, obviously seeing Jeff drop her off in the parking lot and waiting /watching from outside. Because obviously people in the bar can see the lot as well as folks in the lot can see in. Plus the bartender (unless it's a different one everytime they play) would catch on quickly.

Also now that they have experienced this, do they want to expand on the game? That could be another chapter also!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Second Bite

Just re-read this masterpiece. Basically, IMHO, all authors who are considering writing a 'nightclub-voyeur-Hubby story needs to read this one before wasting their time unless they have an angle that author considers to be an improvement.

This puppy is definitive!

I would like to expand my earlier comment about how Bull could have done this. Scott might just prepare himself whenever he wants to play his variant. All he, or you, have to do is sit in a more private area (difficult to see from outside the club or from the bar!) When a comely target appears, evaluate dress and demeanor - 'ladies of the evening' who are trolling in an upscale bar will dress and comport themselves fairly obviously. Likewise businesswomen just coming in for a drink, (but differently.) So, any unaccompanied lady who looks like she's just been on a dress-up date is fair-game to call over and start the questions. Teasers will abort their efforts if they too embarrassed, and run back to Hubby. But more experienced teasers (and ladies who are really on a cock quest*) will be intrigued by the 'omniscient stranger' and play the game ... ceding a bit more inhibition at EACH guess!

A college class-mate once confided his technique. In a large city, starting around clock-out time, he would drive by bus-stops and offer his 'picks' a ride home ... while his cock was clearly exposed! He got turned down about 20-30 times for every one who climbed in his car! But his cruising usually ended with his wick WET!

* Cock-quest ladies will likely short-cut the 'guesses' and just ask for his keycard!

RomanMichaelRomanMichaelover 8 years ago
Ignore lame comments

The always anonymous that leave hateful remarks are Liberal Fuktards,.

Great stroke story----------isnt that why we're all here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree

Literotica should have a separate "mentally ill" section for certain authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To the previous Anon

How do we, the readers. know beforehand that this is "one of those type" of stories? No one knows how a story is going to unfold until they read it. So how do we avoid reading stories we don't like? Sorry, but you're an idiot. And this was a lousy story for a couple of reasons. First they demonstrated the IQ's of peas. Were they REALLY that dumb? ANd secondly, why go through with it? Are they so bored with each other and their marriage that they're willing to throw it away for a night of sexual highjinks? Dumb story, poorly thought out and badly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So many commenters...

show contempt and disgust for the characters in this story and sometime even for the author. One has to wonder, why do they read these types of stories, let alone comment on them? The say they hate them, but I suspect the same comments keep coming back for more. BTW, N6, good job.

BigVic77BigVic77about 9 years ago
Nice story

Nice piece of writing, well constructed and with just the right amount of detail. Thanks!

Btw, ignore the trolls - the better a cuckold story is, the more it upsets them, and the nastier they get. Soft-cock losers, the lot of them, I reckon.

Looking forward to more.

EdandMarieEdandMarieover 9 years ago
WOW!!!

Great story, excellent pacing and build-up, loved everything about it!! I hope you get back to writing soon, ignore the chicken shit anonymous haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just another little cuck.

Fortunate that your wives usually have other men's children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fascinating...

but how did Scott know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They got played

Did either one of them have the IQ of a rock? I hate stupid stories about stupid people. This was stupidity run amok and not worth the time spent to read it.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 9 years ago
Just wowwww....

Nicole, what an amazing talent. I enjoyed the two POV's, and the way you mixed them. The ending was, to me, a little too predictable, a little disappointing. The character Scott seemed to have more control over the other two, and perhaps he would have used his mastery of people to somehow up the ante a little more? Convince her to do it in a more public setting, or some other more risky manner?

I love your writing, and am happy to have favorited your story and you as an author. You are very gifted!

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
but then Jeff's thoughts

after we got home showered and went to bed, I couldn't sleep I had come down from my high of lust and was feeling bad. I had just given my wife to another man, who was much larger then me and had satisfied my wife beyond any thing I had seen before. What had I done, my shocked silence when I enter his room had told my wife that she was ok to fuck him, when I thought she already had. I was lost and did not sleep well, dosing on and off till the sun came up. When it was 6 o'clock I got up leaving my obliviously exhausted wife to sleep a little longer. I dressed and left for work early and ate breakfast at a diner on the way, lingering over a refill of coffee I tried to put my head back on straight but failed. Work dragged on but eventually I left to go home, to what I didn't know. Diner went well with the kids holding most of the conversation about school and their friends, Nicole cast me more then a few looks but couldn't hold my attention has I feared gazing into her eyes. Later after home work and TV I made my way to the shower and then bed. Nicole went to shower and entered the bedroom naked, got into bed and moved over to lie her head on my chest. "Are we ok" was her question. "No I don't think we are" I hesitated then let my heart speak. "I let him use you because I thought that is what you wanted and then my lust took over. You could have been any slut in a room, all I saw was a hole to fuck, not my wife to make love to. It has me scared of what I'm capable off and what will you need in the future to be satisfied. I saw you orgasms again and again with his big cock, who will you be thinking off next time we make love?" Tears started dripping onto my chest as Nicole sobbed. "I think we need to get tested and you need to see a doctor about pregnancy as I've had a vasectomy and we don't know if he had." More tears, hopes in doubt, plans torn apart, you knows were we go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent POV Story

Most stories that bounce back and forth between two narrators, and their respective POVs, are very choppy and difficult to read. However, your story hung together nicely. It was just breathtaking to watch the master of ceremonies seduce and fuck the wife, while bringing the husband along for the ride. All the while the master played that edge of unspoken communication between the two of them, each assuming the other one wanted to proceeed. God! This was erotic! Good plot, good writing, and a bang up ending! This is exactly how we all want Hotwifing to be, sophisticated, paced, and charged with eroticism!

LPCreamLPCreamover 9 years ago
Ooohh Amazing

One of the best stories I've ever read. Will be sharing this with my wife and fully expect her to explode.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this. Fantastic.

Now lets see what else you've written :).

johncuckoldjohncuckoldover 9 years ago
wow

Now that is how an erotic story should be written. A 5 star vote doesn't do this one justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

You are a talented writer. At first I was annoyed with the changes in perspective and almost stopped reading, but as the story developed, I understood why you were doing this. Still I wonder if there might be a way to make the transitions a little smoother. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
playing with fire

15 years and now you get burned.. some relationships might last, if this is based on one maybe, doubtful. From personal experience of a close friend, that answer is no. The respect is lost, the mutual appreciation of one another too is also gone. I saw a loving couple, do just this and my friends wife did as the author here wrote. Only in the back seat of a car. Their divorce occurred and finalized 9 months later. I blame both.. she made it clear she was not going to sleep with him, she should have said I am not going to have sex with you period and turned and left. erotic story for this site, but truth, they will need counseling or good divorce lawyers.

TheotherusTheotherusalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

This is the first story we've read. I actually read it aloud to my husband and a playfriend (M). It got us all extremely aroused - more so than the internet porn.

How exciting for them all. It's those experiences, which they will talk about forever, and continue to wonder 'WTF', and living and playing how they want to, which will keep them loving each other for many years to come. We only wish we had a readily available sitter for our young children, so we can create our own version (hubby and I) of the Game.

11 years baby and I still love and marvel at Our experiences xx

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
IMHO

He was stupid, but she may have been more stupid. Well-written, however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
confused?

how is this "loving wives"? Their game to spice up their marriage? OK, but then the act turns into cheating, maybe one time only, but cheating or adultery is just that. No other definitions please. If their marriage was that in a bad state, counseling or perhaps sadly divorce. But why cheat, how does that help the marriage. The trust is gone and worse so is the respect for each other. If you hate the institution of marriage why desecrate it, if the idea of a life partner bothers some avoid it. Some have said, kick her to the curb? if you read, they have children and if they are minors, the wife will get custody and the house until they are 18. Don't forget some states make the father/husband pay for their college too. Oh lets not forget the split of all retirement options too. So divorce at this junction of life for them real costly. That is why if you marry, Pre Nuptials Agreement should be mandatory and... any man entering into a sexual relationship with a married woman without... I mean WITHOUT the consent of the other spouse will lose half of their assets and income even future assets and income to that wronged spouse as an award for alienation of affection. Lets see how many Scotts will want their lives ruined for a long time over sex with a married woman.

PymGordon777PymGordon777about 10 years ago
Five stars! A beautiful unusual mind game

Excellently written. Congratulations!

PS: People do not understand that this is just fiction....

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
I suggest...

...next time you write a story, write about a man please. I cannot imagine any man (with balls, that is) would behave as this poor cuck did. No real pleasure reading it, rxpecting some action near the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible. Minus 5. Needs alternate ending.

Jeff should have left the room immediately saying in passing their marriage was over. All kinds of havoc ensues. Or he could have just left from the bar, gone home, packed a bag, checked into another hotel with a pickup bar and found another woman to fuck. Instead he's a willing wimpy cuck. And are women really that easy? All one need do is touch them and their brains turn to mush? Jeff was "speechless" when he got to the room. No WTF honey, are we changing the rules of the game now? He sure could have said something. "Dear, if you do fuck him there will be consequences. And you may not like those. Think it over. But if that's what you want I won't stop you but I'm not staying to watch." I wouldn't sit down... I would have handed her the paper Scott wrote. "is that what really want, 'cause that's not our game." but as usual the guy just wimps out and becomes a cuck. How does he ever get his manhood back? How does he ever become his wife's equal - sexually. When does he get even for her betrayal and get some new pussy for himself? They go to play the game again but this time Jeff ignores his wife and hits on a pretty, younger, stacked blond. He pre-arranged to meet his new mistress at the hotel and takes her up to a room droping a keycard and note to his wife to join them in 10 minutes. And how did Scott know all this stuff about them, like wifey's drink preference? Lucky guess or had he observed their game before? Scott certainly won the game... Hope he didn't have any nasty STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumber than stumps - both of them.

They got played. Only an idiot wouldn't recognize that fact. Whether they stay together or get divorced is another matter. I'm thinking they get divorced. What a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story 5 stars

I agree with the comments, Wife sharing, swapping, watching or allowing any cockolding is not common and would never be tolerated. I know of one couple that tried the swinging life style, the hedo's adventures, and when the wife got sexual with another man, their marriage ended. The happiness was lost and I saw it die. This story would end on the next chapter with both seeking to decide what to do, their vows are no longer rock solid and trust was lost. Both are really at fault so the typical blame, hatred of cheating each can look at one another on this. Over all you are an excellent author please post more and yes I agree ignore the negative comments. 5 stars to you

Strip_Kneel_SubmitStrip_Kneel_Submitover 10 years ago
Concur with Ironman - NOT common at all

Ever since I first encountered such baffling and perversely toxic monogamy-destroying concepts as wife swapping, slut wife watching, cuckolding and the always disgusting interracial BS back in the late 60's in Penthouse Letters, I've noticed the urgent, predictable insistence of writers who claim these are "common" fantasies.

Yet, after casually broaching these subjects with hundreds of basically normal guys in venues where there'd be no need to lie, the vast majority (est. 99%) frown and say "no way!" and that they'd kill the 3rd party and divorce their wife/girlfriend if she even brought the subject up. I concur!

I'm guessing it could be slightly feasible in dead marriages where there's nothing to lose and a separation is inevitable so one or both parties start fantasizing more for spite than spice, i.e., "I wonder if the slut would do that?" but the bottom line is any sort of vow-breaking, cheating, extra-curricular activity is counter-intuitive (and counter-productive) for those who believe in marriage. The characters portrayed in these "marriages" clearly have no clue what love and marriage is supposed to be and neither do most of the writers since so many stories have phony "happy" endings where the slut leads a carefree hedonistic and abusive life while the wimp's just loving being humiliated. Get real.

I posit that the interracial stories are mostly written by horny black convicts in prison when they have access to a computer. I suspect most of the laughably-titled "loving wife" genre or the "cuck" - sharing wife genre, this one included, likely come from the minds of the well under-1% population of pervs, wimps and fetishists who (based on all the typos) are pounding out these short stories 1-handed while they pound out something else and wallow in self-loathing.

Seriously, there might be 10k to 20k schlock and hackneyed erotica writers in the world compared to hundreds of millions of real men. It's like jumping to the false conclusion that all women "must be" whores based on seeing 100,000 naked girls on porn sites over the past 20 years. Very tiny percentage of females bare it all, fewer still do sex vids, most of them so young, naive and ignorant (or fat and ugly) they don't realize how cheap and demeaning they look and what ramifications such actions might have once they enter the real world. Just as well for us who love looking at attractive naked girls wiggling around!

Personally, even after reading hundreds of LIT stories, not once have I entertained the thought of my wife in such a role. I can't even wrap my head around the concept of sharing the woman I love - risking disease, risking losing her, risking the sickeningly slippery slope (depicted so often by these writers) that she might turn into a demeaning, eager slut wife once the can of worms is opened.

I read these stories for two reasons -

1) I'm turned on by the fantasy of owning a wimp hubby's unappreciated wife for an hour or a day and pleasuring her in ways she's only dreamed about after reading a Harlequin novel;

2) I love seeing buffoonish dolts get what they deserve (or conversely, lose what they don't deserve.) "Be careful what you wish for" my pretties.

However, in reality, while the opportunity to be the alpha male has been proffered on a silver platter by several unfaithful women (none of whom I'd touch with a 10-ft pole), not once has any guy offered up his wife. Perhaps I just hang with a better or wiser class of people? Truth be told, I wouldn't accept the offer of even a sweet innocent because I am monogamous. The mind can be a dark and easily deluded forest. Don't believe anyone who paints these perversions as "commonplace." To those who claim these are "common" fantasies, I say bullsh*t.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 10 years ago
Quote from NicoleSix

"And the best thing is that my characters never get pregnant."

Nicole, that's the WORST and most disappointing thing about some of your stories. You're one of the best writers on this site. It's been TWO YEARS since you've posted anything and I hope that you haven't given up and that you'll be back some day. But don't dilute the content of your stories because of some negative feedback.

Judging by recent comments, you've still got a fan club

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
NOT common!

Seriously, this fetish of watching your wife with other men is not as common as you might think. Sure there are some guys who get off on that, but no self-respecting man would put up with it, and no self-respecting woman who takes her vows of marriage seriously would put up with it or go along with it. As far as I know, if a woman knowingly breaks her vows to her husband, she is a cheater and should be divorced quickly.

2 Stars, but only because the sex was hot.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 11 years ago
Really Hot . . .

. . . but troubling at the same time. I'll have to investigate more of Nicole's stories

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Very seductive and just plain hot

If you eliminate the plausibility concerns this story is crazy hot very well written and demonstrated the adage "when you play with fire you can get burnt"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You don't know?

Than you're dumber than a stump and a proven slut. Scott played you two like a fiddle and you got used. I hope the two of you enjoy the divorce that's coming, when you get home and both have a chance to think about what happened. Your marriage is toast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Original!

Love the twist you put on the hotel flirt game. The multiple POV perspective went well also. Very hot!

Phil

tony090909tony090909about 11 years ago
First Class Writing

I've read a number of stories involving this sort of role playing in a hotel bar and think this is probably the best. Would it happen quite as neatly as this in real life? Probably not, but it might, and the writer certainly does a great job of making it seem credible. It's very well written with a good plot and my only criticism would be that there are a few too many changes in the point of view (but alternating the point of view is a nice idea).

sedmwifsedmwifabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One Hot Story

This is superbly erotic. Very well written. Thanks for sharing this with us.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Writing of a very high calibre

Creating believable characters in such a short piece of work requires genuine craft and skill and you succeeded in doing it. What most readers don't seem to understand is that there wasn't any real change in attitudes - the desire to see his wife 'flirting' was always going to be just the first step towards sharing/watching - it was simply a matter of when it would happen.

Scott clearly knew - either through observation or through a tip-off - that they were playing this game and recognised the fact that it simply an 'opening gambit' and that some degree of boldness, gently invoked, could easily lead to the capture of the queen.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Only one quibble

I have one quibble with this story, but it might be explained by Hubby's carelessness! How would the Bull know to sit at a remote booth? This game is not totally unknown, but it is also not common enough to park yourself in a remote area of the bar to take advantage when it DOES seem to be available!

Perhaps the bartender (usually a steady occupation in a place like a Hyatt) noticed the Game being played by Sweetie & Hubby about once a month, and alerted one of his steady and horny regulars. If true, I'd bet his tip was VERY generous that evening!

Very HOT! Nothing sexier than being able to look into a lady's mind and keep her off-balance JUST enough! Next bet? The NEW game will be more Sweetie-centric than the previous game! Hubby may even get invited to play (some of the time!)

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

This made my cock hard as a rock! I love the thought that a fantasy roll-playing thing like this could get out of control! Wish this would happen to me and my wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very erotic

One of the best. Believable too! Just they way I would want mommy to play along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW !!

I stumbled upon this story and I'm glad I did. Well written and very hot.

I sent it too my wife, as I do with some of the stories I read here, and she loved it too, saying "That's the best one you have ever sent me".

I wish you would write more to this story, as you've got us hard and wet.

pandk1972pandk1972over 11 years ago
hot

WOW that is my wet dream send him to my house let him trick me into watching that is one hot story number 1 in my book thanks anymore stories like that let me know please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun story

and hot too! Thanks for writing 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And neither of them stopped the other?

He deserves her to cheat on him. He's such a fucktard, i'ld fuck his wife too....and I hate cheating wives. I hate willing cowards more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another whimp cuck story...

After Nicole broke the rules of the game by allowing herself to be tricked (what a dumb broad, she can't control her passions, typical woman eh?) Jeff should have walked out instead of f*cking her, if she ran after him he should have left her by the side of the road, gone back to the bar until he could pick up an easy lay for himself. Or he pulls out handcuffs and a gun he had with him, has Nicole cuff Scott to the bed, gets his drivers license, takes incriminating pictures of him with his dick in Nicole, and threatens to give them to Scott's wife unless Scott is willing to share his wife with Jeff, while Scott and Nicole are tied up and forced to watch. Scott needs some strange of his own. What's good for the goose is definitely good for the gander.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous