Jehovah Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later, her whole body froze, she threw her head back, and her legs flew up and around his waist, and Charlie hung on for dear life.

Thrashing, bucking and arching her back, Lenora's erupting pussy let fly with its hot juices. Every stroke brought forth a new gush, a new splatter that sprayed everything in its path. It also proved to be more than he could take. With an animalistic grunt of his own, Charlie filled her already gushing slit with hot jets of cum.

It took a long time for both of them to get their breathing back to normal. He had to wait until Lenora released him from her vice like grip, and when she did, it was all he could do to roll off of her with a loud grunt.

He was just starting to doze, when he heard Lenora gasp loudly. "I have to go! Oh my, I'm so late!" she panted as she struggled to get up. Charlie rolled over and watched her as she tried to dress as quickly as possible. She looked so adorable, at that point, his cock started to twitch, surprising even him.

"I...oh my, Charlie! I don't know what came over me! Please, you mustn't think ill of me, Please? I would hate myself if you did!"

"Lenora, if you weren't... what you are, I would be telling you I love you right now, and begging you to stay," he told her.

"Don't worry, Charlie," she smiled at him as she wiggled into her pantyhose. He had to smile when she realized she had forgot to put on her panties. "I'm going to reassess my faith. I've felt things and done things today, that have really opened my eyes, and I have you to thank for it!"

He was really surprised, then. Normally, once the sex was over, the girl dropped all semblance of acting, and became the whore that she was. Maybe she was new to the game, and nobody told her she was supposed to stop acting once the job was finished. He was also surprised she didn't bellow about him using a condom. She didn't even offer him one, for that matter.

Not even bothering to redo her hair, she pounced on the bed and kissed him fiercely. "Thank you, my love!" she grinned at him, and then clambered off the bed and rushed out the door.

He was just about to get in the shower, when the doorbell rang. Pulling on nothing but his pants, he walked to the door, wondering if it was Lenora suddenly remembering her panties.

"Hi, Charlie Miller? I'm Candy, from EZ Escorts. I'm sorry I'm so late, but I... Mr. Miller? Are you all right?"