Jen and Mike Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So even as he was torn over the whole situation he knew that he'd let her have her way with him at home. He'd always thought with his little head even at the expense of his own comfort.

"Well okay pumpkin I'm not going to argue with you. I learned a long time ago with your mom that arguing with a determined woman is like hitting your head on a rock."

Jesse laughed and hugged her daddy tight to her, "Well I don't want you hurting that head of yours daddy so no more arguing!"

"Are we heading home now daddy, I cant wait to drive my car!"

"Honey I thought we could head over to Five Guys burgers and grab some lunch. I wanted to talk with you about this weekend if that's ok?"

"Sure dad I could go for a nice burger. Is everything alright, I mean you aren't freaking out about this weekend are you?"

"No baby I wouldn't say freaking out is the right phrase but I do have some concerns. I though it best to talk to you about them one on one." he said reassuringly. He knew this was not going to be an easy conversation because he didn't want to put her on the defensive.

Jenny had been right when they talked about this upcoming visit, Jesse was an adult and had the right to choose who she wanted to see. So the last thing he wanted to do here was make her draw some kind of line in the sand about this. That was as far from his intent as he could imagine.

"Well ok dad, I will listen to what you are concerned about but I am really looking forward to this." she said softly. She wondered what her dad was concerned about. She thought he would be thrilled with all the emotions this weekend would drag up for him. She did know that her dad had an issue with Scott but that was from so many years ago. Well it wouldn't hurt to hear him out she thought to herself. After all her father had always looked out for her own best interests.

So the two of them pulled up to the restaurant and got some food. There were some outdoor tables that no one was sitting at so they decided to eat there. Jesse loved her dad and knew that his patience was definitely being tested on a lot of different issues lately. She knew he wanted to play the game with her and his wife but she also knew he had concerns about it. Some of those concerns he shared with her the other day and they had talked through them. Or so she had believed, she wondered what could be the issue now.

"Jesse I think you know how much I love you honey. I think you also know how understanding I've been over the last week. I just want you to know I am concerned about you getting involved with Scott," he started saying.

"Dad I know you love me and I'm so grateful for your understanding. You've made life easy for me and mom since we got involved. Even more than that you have been overly accommodating and you know I am grateful there too. You seem to accept mom playing with Scott and Allie why are you concerned about me? I mean what would the difference be if it was someone else, someone you didn't know?"

"Well honey, there is a big difference, I know Scott and who he is. If it was someone else I wouldn't have the emotional baggage that I carry from Scott," he told her.

"So dad is this concern for how you will handle me being with him or is it concern for me. I mean I hope you aren't going to try and tell me not to fuck Scott. Mom is going to be there and I know she wouldn't put me in harms way for anything so what exactly is it?"

"Honey my concern is for both, how I will react and how you will react. I will just tell you that Scott is not a nice person. He is not someone I would ever choose for you under any circumstances. It's ok for your mom to be with him but even that makes me nervous. He has an influence on her that takes control at times. I don't want you to lose yourself with him and lose control."

"Dad, you knew him twenty years ago how do you know he hasn't changed. Like I said mom will be right there with me, I really really want to experience what she did with him. In the video she looks so ecstatic while he is fucking her. I want to feel that too daddy, I want to feel all twelve inches of him inside me!"

Mike sat there and listened to his daughter and shook his head at the surreal topic of conversation. What other father would ever be having this conversation about his daughter fucking someone with her own mother. It was just a small example of how much his life had changed in one week. Unlike other conversations over the last week though, this one was not getting him hard. He was very concerned about this weekend and Jesse's reaction to Scott. Not her reaction to his cock because he was sure she would have a great time with that. No he was scared of her falling under Scott's spell and following him down the trail of abuse that he liked to lay on Mike.

"Ok baby, I won't presume to tell you who you can or can't sleep with. Even if our lives hadn't changed so much I wouldn't do that because you are an adult now. All I can do is give you advice and try and keep you from getting hurt. I just want you to know that there is a difference in the way your mom and you treat me in the game and the way Scott does. The two of you play up to my need to feel humiliated but you do it understanding that it is not done to genuinely humiliate me. I know that after it's all finished, that after the sex is done the two of you love me. Scott dislikes me as much as I dislike him and he purposely tries to hurt me."

"Daddy I will talk with mom about this. I promise we will keep Scott in control. No one is going to hurt my daddy while I am around ok? Thank you for accepting my choice to be with him dad I know it's not easy for you." Jesse said giving her father a huge hug.

She thought about what her father had said and hoped that Scott really had changed. She wanted this weekend to be lots of fun because she really, really wanted to feel that giant cock in her pussy. She would have to trust her mom to keep him in control because she knew that if she had that cock buried inside her she would have none.

"Dad are you going to be ok with this? Maybe we shouldn't do the Skype with you while you are in California?"

"No baby I'll be fine and I definitely want to use the Skype because... Well maybe a father should never tell his daughter this but you're so fucking hot and I want to see you get fucked too! I'll just try and control my fears and concerns."

They finished their lunch and drove home making small talk about Sapphire and his upcoming interview. He told her all about Jasmine without talking about Jenny's irrational jealousies. Jesse was still shocked and impressed at her father's earlier career. They had never talked about it in depth as a family. She knew he had been involved with programming because she knew that's where the money came from. They just never talked about the details of what he had done.

During their drive Jesse was reflecting on how lucky she was to have the two parents she had. One was an absolute genius and the other was drop dead gorgeous. School had always been easy for her so she knew that came from dad and Jesse was almost a mirror image of Jenny. She had gotten the best both had to offer and because of her upbringing she was even humble about it all.

They pulled up to the house and as they moved up the driveway they passed what looked like a moving van coming down the drive. They both looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and parked and went inside. Mike went into the house and Jenny ran to the garage to put her plates on her new car. She wanted to surprise her mom with her tribute plates.

Mike walked into the living room and stopped, their old sofa was gone. In it's place was a gorgeous leather sofa that was huge. He was wondering why Jenny had done this when she walked in the room.

"Isn't it beautiful Mikey, I got it just for you. It's only part one of what I told you this morning. It pulls out into a king size sofa bed honey and it's all yours. No more Jesse's bed like I promised."

"God Jen how did you get it done so quick, I mean its beautiful. I don't' know what to say but thank you. This will make our new lifestyle here a little easier to deal with." he said.

"Well don't I at least get a hug for the effort!"

"Of course darling come here," he pulled her into his arms and held her. He didn't want to let her know that even though this helped it didn't address the main issue. If anything it actually drove the point home a little deeper. He was being removed from his own bedroom and he was going to have to learn to deal with it. He didn't doubt that there would be nights for him and Jenny but they would probably be the minority of nights.

"I also got a whole bedroom set for the spare room baby, I think you will like it. We can make the spare room into a man cave for you! That will be delivered and setup next Monday." she whispered to him.

She thought she had outdone herself today in getting this all arranged but Mike still seemed a little aloof. She hoped that he would be more comfortable with the new bed and the new room. She also knew that she was still going to share their bedroom with him but on the lesser nights of a week. Other couples she knew had separate bedrooms so she hoped that Mike would understand eventually. It was just an adjustment in their relationship and she hoped that he would see the pros and cons to it.

Just then Jesse called from the garage for her mom to come see her. Jenny looked at Mike and whispered, "My lover is calling cucky I have to go for a minute. You know I missed her all day today."

Mike smiled at her and understood that she was trying to get him into their game mindset. He nodded and sat on his new couch, watching his wife go to the waiting arms of their daughter. He was alone with his own thoughts again and was already rationalizing the situation in his mind to feel better. His thoughts tended to run in the same direction Jenny's did and that's probably why they'd made it all these years together. It didn't take him long to come to the same rationalization that Jenny had thought of minutes ago. They did know couples that for various reasons chose to either have separate beds or even separate bedrooms. He had just never thought it'd happen to Jenny and him.

Jenny walked into the garage to see her lover and was greeted by an irresistible sight. Her daughter was perched on the hood of her car with her skirt and panties off. Her legs were spread wide and she was running her fingers up and down her hairless pussy.

"Mommy, me and daddy stopped for lunch so I thought you might be hungry!" she said in as slutty a way as she could manage.

She then lay back on the hood of the car and brought her bare feet up onto the hood also. She was as wide open and available as a woman could make herself.

"Come over here lover and have a snack. I need your tongue inside me mom!"

Jenny slowly made her way down to the car and obediently got on her knees in front of Jesse. She leaned forward and let her lips touch the lips of her daughter's pussy. She breathed in deep to enjoy the muskiness of her vagina. She loved both the taste and smell of this young woman, it was a natural aphrodisiac for her. Then she dove in and started loving the cunt in front of her.

She licked the excess juice from the pussy before shoving her tongue all the way inside. She was digging for juice with her tongue. She could feel Jesse's hips responding to her probing as they started pushing up to meet her mother's mouth.

"Ooooo mom... Suck... Suck me ... Please...make me cum... oh god yes... Make me cum baby..."

Jesse sat up again so she could see her mother sucking her pussy like the slut she was. They were both sluts and they knew it and were proud of it. Jesse loved the look on her mother's face as she sucked and licked her cunt. She could see the love and lust in her eyes as she did it too.

Jenny went for broke now concentrating all her efforts on Jesse's clit. She wanted her reward and she knew her daughter wouldn't disappoint her. Sure enough she could feel her daughter getting ready to shoot. She was getting to know all the tell tale signs and she wanted to be ready.

"OOOO...F.F.F...UCK!! MOM...OVER MY HOLE MOMMY...GET ON MY FUCKING HOLE MOMMY!!...GON...GONNA...OOOOOOOO... CATCH IT ALL..."

Jenny felt the first shot flood her mouth and she swallowed. It was followed by four more squirts in quick succession. She was getting good at drinking it all too and she loved the taste. No man's cum had ever tasted as sweet to her as her daughter's pussy squirt. She kept her mouth sealed over Jesse's pussy till she knew she was finished. Then she lovingly licked the pussy in front of her. Almost as if she was thanking it for the treat she had just received.

She got up and Jesse did too, they hugged each other and kissed. "Oh god thank you mom that was spectacular as always. I could probably search my whole life and never meet anyone who would make me cum like you. I love you soooo much Jenny Andrews!"

"Mmmmm I love you too baby and I sooooo love the taste of you. When you squirt like that for me it almost makes me cum too. It's so nasty and dirty and exciting and filthy what we are doing but I love every bit of it. I wouldn't change a thing about this past week baby you are my dream girl!"

"I have a surprise for you mommy, my car is all legal and ready to go but I got special plates."

"Oh I think I am scared to see them but go ahead and show me!" Jenny answered pretending to be nervous.

Jesse held them up and saw 'Momysgrl-19' and she got a little teary eyed. "Oh baby that is so sweet, I don't know what to say but thank you!"

"Well lover you know I am 100% a mommy's girl so I thought I wanted to share it with the world. Even if they don't know exactly what it means, we will."

Jesse got dressed they hugged and went inside the house to find Mike passed out on the new couch. Jesse asked her about the new couch and Jenny explained it to her. Telling her about Mike's discomfort about sleeping in her bed and how it made him feel. She also told her about the new setup she had planned for the spare room too.

"Wow mom so in essence your room is going to be our room then right? We can stay there all the time now!" Jesse said excitedly.

"Well honey maybe not all the time but it will definitely be most of the time. I should still give Mike a couple nights a week with me at least. I know you understand that and won't freak out about it right?"

"Mom I don't want daddy to ever be uncomfortable, I will do my best on the nights you guys are together. My mind says I understand and I do totally on that level. Emotionally it hurts but I don't ever want dad to know that. I am so in love with you and when we are apart and you are with someone else it hurts. It didn't hurt this weekend when we shared each other with other people because we were together. It's different when I'm not there with you."

"Baby I understand, you aren't wired like your dad. It doesn't turn you on when I'm with someone else. Just trust me that he'll be the only one that I'm with like that. Anyone else will be with us together always. Can you give me the same promise though baby, can you promise not to play with anyone else unless I'm there." Jenny asked hesitantly.

She shocked herself with those words because essentially she was asking her daughter to be exclusive with her. It was a huge step and one that she herself didn't know she was going to ask for. But with Jesse explaining her feelings more and more she felt ok with asking.

"Mom are you asking me to be exclusive with you? Are you asking me to make our relationship monogamous between us?"

Jenny actually blushed and felt like a teenager in front of her own daughter. She lowered her head slightly and whispered, "Other than your father, yes baby I would like us to be exclusive to each other. I love you and the thought of you playing with someone without me hurts me too."

Jesse pulled her into a huge hug and whispered excitedly into her mother's ear. "Two years mommy, just remember two years!"

She was referring to an earlier conversation from last week that revolved around the reality of their being in love and marriage. Jesse had gotten swept up in the moment and had recited a sampling of wedding vows to her mother. She had said them quite seriously too meaning every word. They had discussed it and Jenny had calmed her down and got her to back off slightly. They had agreed at the end of the conversation though that if they were still together when Jesse turned 21 two years from now they would revisit the same idea.

"Yes baby two years, I know what you're saying. So are we exclusive or not!"

Jesse grabbed her mother by the head and looked her right in the eye, "Absolutely Jenny Andrews, I pledge my heart and body to you. It's yours to do with as you will and only you." Then they kissed, a lovers kiss, a kiss to seal their newest commitment to each other.

"Oh god I love you too Jesse Andrews with every bit of my heart!" Jenny said with a tear in her eye.

"Mom, I'm gonna call Cheryl and pick her up in my new car! I think we will do some shopping and grab something to eat if that's ok with you." Jesse said with a wink.

"Are you going to take your gift card baby like I suggested?"

"Of course, with her discount we should make out like bandits too."

Jenny leaned over and whispered, "I don't care what you guys eat as long as it's not each other. Have some self control till tomorrow okay."

"No worries mom, you're going to be my dessert tonight, actually you and daddy. I promised him a little treat tonight after we registered the car."

"Oh really and what kind of treat did you promise my husband you little slut?"

"Well I thought it would be nice if I gave him a little thank you blow job to say thank you for the car and stuff." she said sheepishly.

"Oh really little girl, so you want your mommy and daddy to spit roast you tonight is that it?" Jenny asked getting wetter than she already was.

"Hmmm sounds like fun doesn't it, I can see it in my head right now." Jesse said softly running her hand over her covered pussy.

"Well make sure you are back fairly early we have a fun night and a really fun day set up for tomorrow. While you're gone I will give Stacie a call too to let her know a plan for tomorrow."

Jesse smiled and hugged her mom and went out to drive her birthday present for the first time. She called Cheryl and got her as she was just about to get in her car after class.

"Hey sis," she said using her new nickname for her best friend. "I was thinking of picking you up so we could do some shopping, how's that sound?"

"Oh Jesse, I'm so glad you called. I really need to talk with you about something. I would love to hang with you and shop. What are we shopping for?"

"Sexy underwear for you and me for tomorrow lover to be. Are you okay you sound stressed, is it nerves about tomorrow?"

"No silly when have you ever known me to be nervous about sex. No it's home stuff but I'll talk to you when you get here. Are you driving the Miata?"

"Oh yes baby and you are going to be the first passenger too. You know I have that five hundred dollar gift card to work through. Mom wants me to get stuff for the both of us, how's that sound."

"Damn girl we're going to be so hot for your mom tomorrow, we might scorch her when she touches us. Get here quick as you can so we have lots of time to play dress up in the changing rooms."

"Just as fast as this little sporty bitch can take me!" Jesse said referring to her cherry red car.

While the two girls were getting together Jenny took the time to call Cheryl's mom. She wanted to finalize tomorrow and make sure she was still interested. You never know what a couple of days could do to a persons resolve.

Stacie had been sitting at home all day thinking about her showdown with Paul from earlier in the day. Surprisingly to her she didn't find herself to be overly sad at the prospect of splitting with Paul. She knew that he wasn't bluffing about seeing a lawyer either.