Jen and Mike Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new her was an abomination to him and she had no more desire to hide herself. She had maintained her old identity for six months of seeing her lover Tony. However after her life changing night with Jenny and her daughter on Saturday night she couldn't live a lie anymore.

Stacie picked up after the second ring when she saw the caller id. "Hey you, I've been waiting for your call today. I've been thinking such deliciously wicked thoughts all day"

"Hmmm Stacie it's almost time baby. It's almost time for you to enjoy the place between your own little girl's legs. Are you ready sweetie, are you ready to literally take the plunge into that sweet young pussy?" Jenny teased her.

"Oh darling you have no idea, I almost raped her here at home the last two days. I can almost taste her right now. I know I definitely have her a little freaked out over some of my actions too. I just can't do it anymore here at home Jen, there's big changes coming I think."

"Whoa what's going on are you okay over there. What kind of changes are you talking about lover?"

"I think I'm talking the big D Jen. I finally started letting the new me come out here at home and Paul is mortified. He called me a slut and a whore and lots of other choice words. All because when he walked in the kitchen this morning I was fucking myself with a vibrator!" Stacie said calmly.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Jenny said almost shouting into the phone.

'Oh yeah, when he caught me I didn't hold anything back either. I told him that since he hadn't fucked me in years that I need sex. I told him that if he wasn't willing to give it to me like a husband is supposed to I would find someone who would."

"Did you mention Tony or..."

"Of course not silly, I made it a vague threat. After I said it though Paul said he was going to see a lawyer. Cheryl over heard the whole thing too and she didn't seem upset by the idea. In fact she even said that if we split she'd come with me. You have to know how wet that idea made me don't you. I mean if things go well tomorrow and she leaves with me I could be in lesbian incest heaven."

"Oh my god, that's a little bit different than the heaven you have pursued all these other years isn't it." Jenny chuckled referring to Stacie's former devout Christian lifestyle.

"Well maybe, I mean just because I have woken up sexually doesn't mean I have given up on god either. I mean I'm starting to think that a lot of the rules we live by were written by men. I think god would want us to follow our hearts and our desires in life. Not suffer endlessly just to prove our love for him."

"Well that's slightly profound but I'm not going to disagree with you. I just find it thrilling that you're not devastated by Paul's threats. I mean you guys have been together almost as long as Mike and me."

"Well Jen, we both know that Paul is definitely not like Mike. Your husband is an amazing man to allow you to explore your sexuality the way he does. It's just too bad that he wasn't endowed a little better from what you have told me. Paul is actually a complete anti Mike. I never told you this the other night but Paul is large, very large between the legs. It's just such a waste that he has that tool and won't use it. Enough though about my stuff here what's our plan for tomorrow."

"Well this is how I see it happening..." Jenny went on to describe her set up for the next day.

"Wow baby, sounds like you have the whole thing mapped out. What about Mike should we plan on being out of there before he gets home from work?"

"No sweetie he knows we're having guests tomorrow he just doesn't know who. I expect a minor freak out on his part when he finds out it's you and Cheryl but I can handle that. I kind of promised him that I wouldn't recruit anyone who we knew for the game so he might initially be pissed. I'm going to have Jesse claim credit for getting the two of you though so it's kind of a loophole."

"Wow Jen, what I wouldn't do to live in your shoes for awhile. No sneaking, no deception just the ability to enjoy yourself. I'll say it again Mike is a pretty special guy."

"Hey Stacie I just got a wicked idea, I don't know if you want to but... Since Paul is acting the way he is maybe it might be a good idea for you and Cheryl to stay somewhere else tomorrow night. You could even tell him you'll be here."

Stacie didn't have to think long, "Jen that's an amazing idea, is your bed big enough for all four of us?"

"Big enough and then some baby. Just imagine you can fall asleep with your arms around your newly christened lover, your own Cheryl! Then you can even wake up and fuck her in the morning."

Stacie was creaming in her pussy right now at the prospect. "Sign me up, I'll leave a note for Paul tomorrow before I start out."

"Baby by the way, I went to my favorite store and bought another strap on too. So play with that idea in your mind tonight. Gotta go look's like Mikey is waking up. See you tomorrow lover!"

Stacie said her goodbyes then lay on her couch and spread her legs. She was having an orgasm moments after coming off the phone. Her fingers were rapidly plunging in her pussy and she brought them up to her lips and sucked them dry all the while thinking it was Cheryl's pussy juice coating them.

As they drove to the mall Cheryl was relating the same story to Jesse that her mom had been telling Jenny. Just like her mom too she didn't show any signs of distress at the possibility of her home life changing drastically.

"I mean I'm 19 now anyway sis, it's not like I'd be living home much longer. There's no way I will stay there with Mister Prude either alone. It's just so amazing how much my mom seems to have woken up."

Jesse giggled to herself and thought that Cheryl had no idea how awake her mom really was. She knew that come tomorrow Cheryl will understand it all but she couldn't say anything right now. She wondered if there was any chance that Cheryl would be upset about the past weekend with Stacie. She doubted it though because Cheryl was so open minded about sex. She would probably be grateful because it will allow her to hook up with her own mom too.

"Yeah, I don't know what to say, it sure doesn't sound like your mom either. I mean we're talking about the same woman who wears turtle necks in summer so no cleavage ever showed right?" Jesse giggled.

Cheryl laughed back at her best friend's description of her mother. "You aren't far off Jess. It's really puzzling but don't get me wrong I really, really like this mom. I mean she practically, no not practically she did it, she fucked herself right in front of me today. I mean it was only for a second but she looked right in my eyes when she did it."

"Wow maybe your mom is a pod person, you remember that movie. What was it called, the one where aliens made copies of people?"

"Invasions of the body snatchers, and it would be easy to believe that's for sure." Cheryl said shaking her head.

"You know sis there's one thing you haven't told me though."

"What's that Jess?"

"You didn't tell me how you felt watching your mom fuck her pussy with that vibrator."

Cheryl shuddered at the memory of it because it had affected her deep inside. It took all her will power not to grab the vibrator out of Stacie's hands and take over fucking her pussy for her.

"Oh my god Jess you know exactly how it felt. I was soaked, my pussy was dripping wet when I left there."

Jesse just gave her a sheepish smile and nodded her head. She knew that her friend was primed and ready for a huge sexual milestone for her tomorrow. She was just thrilled that she was going to be there to see it and help it happen for her.

As they got out of the car Jesse pointed out her vanity plates to Cheryl, "What do you think sweetie I think they say it all for me."

"Jesse you are one wicked little bitch, I love them!"

Surprisingly since both girls knew what the next day was going to bring they kept their hands and mouths to themselves. Of course Jesse knew more about the next day than Cheryl did but they spent their time shopping and picking out sexy outfits. They were definitely well worked up when they finished shopping but still behaved. Jesse knew she had Jenny waiting for her at home and Cheryl was trying to hold off till the morning.

They stopped and had some dinner together and talked about the upcoming summer. Cheryl was also curious about Scott and Allie and wondered if she could hook up with them too. Jesse in turn told Cheryl that her mom wanted to meet Steve and some of his friends. All in all they knew that this summer was going to be full of sexual adventures that would help shape their lives.

Jesse drove Cheryl back to school to pick up her car and when they were parting ways finally leaned over and kissed her. It was a first kiss in her car and once again she had shared it with her best friend. The two of them kissed tenderly and softly knowing that their upcoming sexual relationship had a solid base in their friendship. They were definitely more like sisters than friends, incestuous sisters yes but sisters nonetheless.

When Cheryl got home it was to a definitely frigid household. She looked for her mom and was about to go into her bedroom. She noticed the door was cracked and she peeked in. What she saw drove her hand down south to her own pussy. Her mother was on her hands and knees and she had her fingers jamming in and out of her pussy moaning in orgasm.

She had a chance to admire her mother's ass and was licking her lips. She was wondering what it would be like to pull those cheeks apart and rim her pucker. She also wondered what it would taste like if she shoved her tongue in there as far as she could. She noticed her mother's pussy too and how it was open with arousal. How the lips glistened with her mother's sweet nectar and she thought back to the taste on the vibrator she had sucked on earlier today. Her mother's pussy had a definite sweetness to it.

Then she noticed her mother's tits hanging from her chest. They were beautiful she thought. Hardly any sag and when she was on her knees like she was now they jiggled hypnotically. They swayed back and forth silently inviting her lips to grab a nipple and suckle on it. She could only take it for long so she silently made her way back to the door and opened and closed it loudly announcing she was home.

She walked into her room and put her new lingerie in one of her drawers. With the way her mom was changing she didn't feel the need to hide it the way she might have in the past. It might make for an interesting conversation if her mom actually did find it. She had to get a grip on herself though because she was so wired sexually right now it wouldn't take much to make her explode.

She was laying on her bed thinking about everything going on in her life. The vision of her mom on her hands and knees wouldn't leave her head so she ran her fingers over her cloth covered pussy. She moaned lightly when she did it and rubbed a little harder. Then she looked up and there was her mom standing in her doorway with nothing on but a see through wrap. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material and it was obvious they were fully erect.

Her pussy was also clearly visible too and for the first time it sank into Cheryl's mind that her mom was shaved. She didn't know why it didn't register with her that her mom was shaving her pussy. Just more evidence that something had happened in her mom's life to spur this change. The only thing that Cheryl could think was an affair but the idea still seemed so foreign to her. Whatever it was that happened there was her mom watching her rub her pussy.

The two women's eyes met and neither said a thing. Cheryl just removed her hand from her pussy and turned to lay on her side facing her mom.

"Honey you didn't have to stop on my account, you looked really sexy with that look on your face." Stacie whispered to her daughter.

" Oh Jesus mom really? I guess I should thank you for the compliment but mom I'm really confused... I mean you are so different. Won't you please tell me what has changed for you. I'm happy for you that you are discovering yourself but won't you share with me what happened. Are you having an affair, you don't have to worry I'd never tell dad."

"Baby I promise I will share all my secrets with you very soon. It's just not the right time to do it now. I don't know if you noticed but your dad isn't home, he called and said he is staying at his club in the city tonight. He wasn't very nice about it either, he went to his lawyer today. I hope you meant it when you said you would stick with me if we split. I hate the idea of losing my little girl if me and your dad can't be together."

"I absolutely meant it, I would much rather live with you than Mr. Prude. At least I think you will accept me for myself now that you are starting to enjoy your own body." Cheryl told her sincerely.

Instead of reprimanding her daughter for her disparaging comment about her father she laughed and agreed, "Mr. Prude huh, I kind of like that. If your dad is one thing it definitely is a prude. It's such a shame too considering what he's got between his..."

"MOM STOP...damn I don't need to know what my father is packing," Cheryl yelled.

"Sorry honey, I was just getting a little nostalgic. I mean if your dad woke up I wouldn't want anything to break us up. But that is never going to happen so I have to start thinking about the future."

"I understand mom but it might be for the best for you. Sometimes people change and fall apart. I have seen it with lots of my friends and sometimes it works out better for everyone."

"Yes I guess you are right, well I will leave you to finish what you were doing without my prying eyes. Ummm if you want I can lend you my vibrator from this morning it definitely is better than fingers," Stacie said with a wicked little smile.

Cheryl just shook her head and laughed, "Mom thanks for the offer but I think I have things well in hand if you get my meaning."

"Well ok young lady, if you change your mind just shout. I'm right down the hall as you know. Have a good night baby." she said smiling.

Before she couldn't even think about it she blurted out, "Ummmm mom before you go can you do a spin for me, a nice slow one."

"Oooo baby why? Do you want to see your moms body baby. Does it affect you a little bit?"

Cheryl was staring now, "Maybe a little, I mean you are serious sexy. I just can't believe I never noticed before."

"Well I don't know how I can turn down your request after such a sweet compliment." Stacie said.

Then she took her daughter's request one step further and dropped her wrap to the ground and stood there naked. She turned slowly holding her arms out from herself to give Cheryl a full and lengthy view of her curves. When she finished she bent down picked up her wrap.

"Ok baby there you have it, I hope you enjoyed the view. Have a goodnight and don't rub yourself too hard." she said looking at her daughter's hand once again rubbing herself through her jeans.

"Thank you mom, you are really hot. Dad is an idiot if I was him...goodnight mommy"

They looked at each other and let the moment pass with Stacie returning to her room. She thanked the stars that tomorrow she would be able to pounce on that pussy because she so wanted to tonight. She was also sure that Cheryl would have let her do it too. She went back to her room and didn't even give a second thought to her husbands absence.

Back at the Andrews house the nights activities were already in full swing. That meant that Mike was sitting in his chair in the master bedroom watching the activities between his wife and daughter. He was sitting there with a hard cock and an anxious heart. They just looked so natural together.

His two women were so beautiful it took his breath away. The fact that one of them was his daughter and it was so wrong just made him even harder it seemed. Jesse was on her hands and knees waiting for her mother to slide the big cock inside her. The two of them had already eaten each other to mutual orgasms and now they were going to take turns fucking each other.

He had wanted to stroke himself off at least once already but it hadn't happened. His daughter had forbad it while Jenny was eating her pussy, "

"Cucky take that hand away from that cock right now! That cum is all mine tonight and I don't want one drop wasted you understand!" she had commanded him in a stern voice.

"Just sit there and watch... Watch your wife suck my pussy. Think how wrong it is that she wants my pussy so much more than your cock daddy. Your cock does nothing for her but she craves my cunt. Just look how she attacks it, when's the last time you remember her sucking your cock the same way!"

Jenny looked up from her daughter's pussy and smiled at Mike as if to confirm everything coming out of Jesse's mouth. Then she dove back in and brought her daughter off making her squirt into her mouth. She drank down every drop of her daughter's juice and licked her lips to emphasize how tasty she was.

"Mikey she's right you know, if I had to have only one of the two I would take her pussy over your cock any day. Her juice is so sweet too it makes your cum taste almost rancid. I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't swallow your seed anymore, I want to just stick to Jesse's juice." Jenny taunted him.

She saw the hurt look on his face and knew they were giving him what he loved in spades tonight. She wanted him to get immersed in his humiliation tonight. She wanted to make sure he felt every word like a soft lash on his skin. The emphasis of course was on soft lash not hard. She trusted that he knew that everything they said was for his benefit not his true detriment.

She could even see it in Jesse's eyes when she taunted him mercilessly. She could see the love in her eyes for her father even though her words dripped pure vitriol. Her daughter was getting very good at pushing the right buttons for him too. She was a natural to playing the game and immersed herself in character while in the moment. She marveled how much her daughter truly was HER daughter in so many ways.

Now that Jesse was on her knees again waiting to be penetrated again she whispered something to her mother. Jenny smiled and started the taunting again. "

Mikey look over here, look at this fake cock getting ready to fuck our daughter's pussy."

Jesse crooked her finger over to her father then, "Daddy it's time for your present. The one I promised you today. Bring your cute little cock over here and let me suck you. I want you and mommy to spit roast me daddy even though you are so small. Come on cucky feed me your little dick!"

Mike got up quickly and walked in front of his daughter's face. He hesitantly moved close enough to touch his cock to her lips. Jesse waited till her mother started pushing the large cock into her then she leaned forward and engulfed her father's tiny dick again.

"God daddy, this little thing is so fucking pathetic. I can't believe that I can get the whole thing and the balls in my mouth at the same time!"

He looked down at her as she was teasing him with his heart hurting. He wondered about the whole respect issue that he had spoken to Jesse about twice already. He knew she was playing the game but her words were so on target tonight. She was a laser beam of hurt right into his heart every time she said something.

Then as he was looking down at her mouth working his little cock she pulled off to tease him again. Then right before she put her mouth back on his dick she looked into his eyes. She winked at him and mouthed the words 'I love you daddy" before going back down on him. He saw the love in her eyes too and he relaxed and allowed his hurt to subside. Yes the words that Jesse and Jenny were throwing at him hurt but he saw the respect in his daughter's eyes and all was ok.