Jen Likes to Cum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny finally managed to speak and said, "Ashley that was amazing!" You have to try it. Lie back.

Ashley was now intoxicated with the buzz of sexual arousal and was ready for some more. How could she not be after just giving Jen a handful of orgasms with her mouth and tongue?

Jen rolled back over and on top of Ashley. Jen drew one of Ashley's nipples into her mouth and began sucking on it as if her life depended on it. Jen also slid her right hand down to Ashley's hot slit and slowly began to massage her clit. Jen felt how very hot and wet Ashley's pussy was. Jen was determined to give Ashley an experience she would never forget so she began to kiss her way down Ashley's stomach stopping at her belly button for a moment to pay it a little attention.

Ashley was now in a very high state of arousal. She was beginning to drift off and loose herself in all the immense sensations and pleasure she was feeling. Ashley got so overwhelmed by the feel of Jen's hot wet tongue as it danced around her pussy lips and clit that it didn't take long for her to arrive at the brink of cuming once again. Jen's tongue darted around Ashley's throbbing clit then she slowly inserted her middle finger inside of her dripping pussy.

That was all she needed. Ashley let loose with her orgasm. It hit her harder and longer than the two orgasms she had earlier? Or was it three orgasms? By now she had no idea. Every muscle in Ashley's body was flexing hard with each wave and spasm of the orgasm. Jen kept up the busy pace and soon Ashley was on the doorstep of another orgasm. Jen made her cum twice more until it was all Ashley could take. She bucked her hips hard one last time and rolled over onto her stomach causing Jen's tongue to finally dislodge from her buzzing clit.

Ashley was so over whelmed that for the next five minutes, she just laid there on her stomach gently writhing around. Her body felt as if it was humming and vibrating like a tuning fork. As the heart rates slowed, the breathing eased and the thoughts drifted away, the two girls passed out nestled up against each other for a deep, restful and well-deserved slumber.

12