All Comments on 'Jenna & Stephen Ch. 01'

by Naf_Noparts

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very well written

i cant wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very hot

very very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yes

wish I had a female friend whom I could trust for this kind of fun

Nordic manNordic manover 15 years ago
very hot

oh that was so erotic, it made me get so, so hard reading it, I can't wait for part 2 and beyond

JorisKHuysmansJorisKHuysmansover 15 years ago
Don't stop there!

Looking forward to part 2, very hot and reminds me of many good times taking it from a beautiful woman. Ironically I wrote a pegging story also about a guy named Stephen-- check out "Stephen Turns Over" at my author page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Please!!!

Don't stop writing... great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Wow, I think this is the hottest story I've ever read on Literotica. Thanks for sharing.

limabeanbreathlimabeanbreathabout 15 years ago
Oh, I wish...

I think I'd die and go to heaven if my partner would let me use a strap-on. Until then, I just have to read about it. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The only down side...

I really really liked this story! It was well written and really drew the reader into the experiences of the two characters. And to my mind, the more balanced and "realistic" approach actually made it MORE erotic, as it felt like a believable situation! The most offputting thing - as you yourself inferred in the story! - about some so-called erotic fiction is when it's written as though it was a pornographic movie - which translates terribly to the written word!

My only criticism, and it's barely that, is that it ended rather abruptly! The way it was written did draw me in, and I actually invested a little in the characters - which meant that I really wanted to know what happened in terms of the friendship of Jenna and Stephen - how this paradigm shift in the way they relate to each other impacted on the friendship; because in real life of course, it never ends with a post-orgasmic state. Suddenly this THING has happened between them, and once the pleasure has subsided and they slip out of the "domme" and "sub" personas that their sexual experience hinged upon, you're left with two good friends in a precarious position! Their actions immediately afterward will set the path that their relationship continues on, and whether they can keep the valuable platonic feelings they have from being irrevocably ruined - THAT, in essence, was what I felt was missing.

A truly excellent story - good stuff :)

Malcolm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So awesome Great experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Start

I liked it. Friends getting together is tough but I hoped it worked out!

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
I wonder if I would like this?

Pretty sexy story. I have lots of fetishes, but never tried this one. I wonder how it would feel for a woman to Share this with me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous