Jenna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had eased his cock back until it was almost out of Karina's cunt. She lay on her back, arms spread, head back. Her lips were parted, her body glistening with sweat. She felt relief for a moment the Peter hoisted her legs over his shoulders, taking her ass off the table top.

"What, what..."

She was cut short as he plunged his cock all the way against the back of her cunt. No longer slow penetrations, these were rapid and forceful. He gaze was down, watching his cock pump in and out.

"Ah! Ah! Help, oh God..."

Her body rocked against the table, her head banging against it with each stroke. He lifted her ass off the table for more leverage. She extended her arms to the edges to keep from slipping off. Each thrust of his huge cock was a slam again.

Then he picked up Karina off the table. Holding her hips in his hands he raised and lowered her on his cock. She hung limp as a rag doll in his gripe. Suddenly he stopped, laid her back down on the table. He shook as he shot his cum into her virgin cunt. As she felt the hot semen she shuddered. Finally he withdrew his reduced cock, sat down and took a drink of wine. Karina lay on the table gasping for breath, sobbing. Then she raised herself on one arm and vomited on the table, then rolled back down.

Carl pushed Jenna to her feet and led her to the cot, having a jug of wine in one hand. At the cot she lay down, skirt still at her hips. She turned her head to the side and squeezed her eyes shut. Carl looked at her, then at a shelf above the cot. On it were two wooden horses, one with Stephen and one with Josef carved on them. He took these off the shelf and set the wine in their place. Then he tossed these items onto Jenna.

"Lay like a fish Jenna and maybe I will wait for these dead boys to return. Then I will tie them up and have them watch my men fuck you two at a time."

Jenna felt bile rise in her throat. She froze for a moment, and then prayed silently, "Mother forgive me, but I do this for my sons. And then she followed with this thought, "I will not ask forgiveness again for what I must do."

Then Jenna turned her head and looked at Carl. She reached for the jug and took a drink to wash the bile from her mouth. Keeping her eyes on his she reached down and pulled off her skirt, lifting her ass off the cot to do so. She tossed it to the floor, and then still on the bed kneeled in front of her violator and, still holding his gaze, slowing began to untie his breeches.

"No Sir, I will not lie like a dead fish under you." Her voice was husky.

Carl smiled to himself and thought, it is always the children that gets to these Poles.

One his drawstring was undone she pulled his pants down. He stepped out of them. His cock, stiff as an iron rod, was now even with her breasts. She rubbed these against his cock, and then pulled him down on top of her. As she did so she so Peter take a jug of wine and pour it over Karina, making the girl bolt up.

"Come now, please, it has been so long..."this in a whisper. She pulled his mouth to hers and set her lips on his, probing him with her tongue.

"Please, please, I, I have not had a man..."

His hands now roamed over her now. She lay under him, hooking one leg over his ass, pushing his cock against her thigh. She moaned. She heard Karina speak.

"Please, I, I must go to the privy." Peter had her go out the front door, naked. She heard the clock strike the hour.

Jenna ran her hands up and down Carl's back. She bucked her hips under his body. Then she moved his head down to her breasts, and taking one into her hands presented it to his mouth. His suckled it, taking her nipple between his teeth and biting, hard.

"Ow, oh, yes!" She cried out.

"Oh it's been so long! Take it all in, oh Mary, yes!" She pulled his head down onto her tit, he bite her, causing her to flinch in pain, tears welling in her eyes.

"Oh Mother of God, oh yes, oh please, fuck me!"

He ignored her and spent more time on her breasts, going from one to the other. Soon they were covered with bite marks and bruises. She struggled to ignore the pain. Now sweat soaked the bedding under her. She heard the clock strike the half hour. Karina was back in the house. Peter held her on his lap and had her drink wine and watch Jenna and Carl.

Finally Carl raised himself on his arms above Jenna.

"Go on, put my cock in your cunt." The clock struck the quarter hour.

Suppressing her revulsion Jenna reached down and placed his cock against her lips. Without waiting he shoved himself into her. She arched her back and cried out in pain.

"OW! Oh yes, that is it! So long, so long, yes!" She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him close, closer. He pumped fiercely on her, slapping his balls each time he sunk his cock against the back of her cunt. He would motion his cock against her cunt walls, stretching them out with each penetration. She bit her lip to keep from crying out, the pain almost unbearable. Her tits swayed with the pounding he was giving her. She struggled to hold back her tears.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck me, oh God, it's been too long, my fucking cunt...Mother!" She yelled to keep from crying.

Finally she felt his cock swell and she griped it with her cunt, milking his cum. In the back of her mind she heard the clock strike the hour. He finally rose off her. Just then she heard men cheering from the barn. Carl slapped her thighs, hard.

"Get up, we will go see how the men are doing with your farm girl."

12