Jenna: The Lesson Continues

Story Info
slut is caught pleasuring herself, and punished.
2.1k words
3.42
51.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

He could tell you were restless. You had that pent up energy that needed its release. As his slave and fuck-slut he had come to know your moods. And the mood you were in could only be improved if you had quantities.

Today he had caught you fingering your twat while sitting on the toilet. You tried to disguise what you were doing by pissing. Sir James just happened to walk to the john and began to watch without you being aware of his presence.

As soon as you finish pissing you began to finger your cunt. Your eyes closed as you increased your concentration. You knew that it was forbidden to cum without Sir James' expressed permission, but you were being a sneaky slut and tried to finish quickly.

He waited timing his interruption at your most vulnerable moment.

Breathing became more erratic as you approached the edge. The orgasm was near warming your whole pelvis.

"Oh you bitch!" he exclaimed.

Shocked by your discovery you tried desperately to recover, but you came with a look of shame and lost of control.

He grabbed you by the hair and pulled you off the commode and dragged you protesting down the corridor.

When he came to the bench in your bedroom he pulled you over his knee and began to shower blow after blow with the flat of his hand against the naked exposed flesh of your large fat ass.

"Please, Sir James!" you cried. "I'll never do it again I promised." You lied.

"You've been a naughty bitch and getting way too uppity recently. This you have earned." He then laughed as he continued to administer the corporal punishment.

The cheeks of your ass went from pink to a deep scarlet red. Juices flowed from you hot pussy as you became more aroused. It took all your control not to lose out to the desire to cum. Finally he stopped.

Forcing you to your knees Sir James presented his erect cock. "Suck this bitch!" he demanded.

You focused on his penis. Pulling back his foreskin to expose the head of his prick a clear drop of sweet pre-cum appeared. It glistened. The tip of your tongue flicked the nectar into your greedy throat. Your lips kissed the exposed glans as you began your ritual worship of Sir James' penis. You adored him and only wished to please him and to be loved by him. You pushed your nose into the scrotal sack to deeply inhale the masculine essence. This is such a treat. You licked and kissed the groin feeling his long pubic hair on your cheeks and nose. It tickled.

Then you began the fellatio with purpose. Your tongue explored the engorged veins and swollen head. Increasing the speed of the face fucking you could here him groan and talk.

"Yeah suck that cock baby. You're such a wonderful slut I adore your sucking. Oh yeah you're such a first class whore. Eat me baby!"

His fuck talk made you wetter and wetter. He then placed both of his hands behind your head and fucked your mouth-pussy.

"Oh yeah….oh God yeah…. Oh fuck Jenna I'm coming darling….Oh I'm coming darling ….. Don't swallow save it for me!"

He then squirted three large globs of the semi-salty jism into your mouth. You kept it in your mouth, as best as you could, though some dribbled down your chin. He removed his spent dick and then on his knees beside you he kissed you deeply. He suck the still hot cum from you mouth. His tongue intertwined with yours exchanging the scummy load between you till you both swallowed some of the precious juices.

"That was exquisite my pet." He compliments as he hugged you tightly.

His words reassured you. You have a place in his heart. This security was so necessary for your complete submission. And you required, no you needed, to serve and to be a submissive fuck-slut. Only after being used and abused by many did you reach that plateau of total uninhibited release. How did this occur? You weren't all that sure your self. It had something to do with a feeling of completeness and serene contentment that made all else quite insignificant.

Sir James then commanded you to dress for the evening outing. Lying on the queen-sized bed was a see-through blouse of flimsy black fine mesh and a rather small mini of black leather. On the floor was a pair of extreme spiked patent leather heels. It was the type you had seen in the D/S magazines that you and Sir James would study to ensure your proper training and attire.

You dressed at once and studied your reflection in the mirror. Your full tits were easily visible through the blouse and the mini barely covered your shaven pussy. It covered so little that any movement caused the skirt a ride upward exposing your slut hole for anyone caring to look. The high heels made your calves more exaggerated and you found walking in them a real challenge. The only thing that was missing was slutty make-up. You dutifully applied the whore paint. Appraising your completed look you went to show the results to Sir James.

He examined you and nodded his approval. The collar, symbol of your subservience, was buckled into place. He then placed a hooded cape over your shoulders and told you to get in the car.

Sir James was dressed in a gray silken shirt, tight fitting jeans, black cowboy boots and his zippered leather motorcycle jacket complete with chrome studs.

Heavy metal music blared from the stereo as the car moved through the city to the seedier part of town. Past some industrial parks a strip consisting of rough bars, nudie joints and adult bookstores you could see Sir James squinting as he searched for his destination. The atmosphere was turning you on. Your pussy was wet and you wanted to touch yourself, but you knew without permission that this was strictly forbidden.

He parked the car in lot of a bar called "Lucifer's Place". The parking lot had pick-ups and Harleys everywhere. "We're here. Let's go inside."

The bar was at full tilt. It was around 1:00 am and the swirl of smoke and stale beer filled the place. The large bar was flanked on the right side by pool tables and on the left side were tables with chairs. The place was packed with patrons. A rough group dressed in leather and jeans with prominent tattoos emblazoned on any piece of skin that showed. There was lots of pierced flesh too. One babe wearing a loose fitting tank top had a chain that connected her nipple rings.

Sir James escorted you to the pool table side. After ordering you each a beer you stood and watched the action at the tables. The guys smoked, cussed, drank beer and shot pool. It was all very cordial.

After a short wait for his turn at the next pool table the time had come. Pulling by the elbow you both moved towards the game. In a flash Sir James pulled away the cape. The sudden action caused you nipples to harden.

"Any one want to fuck my slut!" shouted Sir James to the onlookers.

"She'll fuck any one who steps up." And with that said he ripped off your blouse and pulled your leather mini above your hips. A quick shove and you were lying on your back on the felted pool table. Your complete exposure and humiliation was powerful. Your pussy instantly was saturated from the bizarre scene.

A short guy came up and whipped out his hard on. Two guys who stood on either side of you grabbed your ankles and spread your thighs wide open. Then you felt the first of countless penises push into your wanton cunt. It didn't take long and he spurted his load. He was then followed by two more stiff dicks in rapid succession. Each shot more cum into your harlot body.

You felt your self being lifted off the pool table. The sound of crashing drinks and beer bottles was off to the side. The men had cleared a table so more could be serviced by your cunt as well as your ass and mouth.

Now lying on your back with your head dangling over the edge a hard dick was shoved roughly into your mouth. Each hand jerked off a stiff prick and your cunt was being soundly fucked. The prick you had been sucking was pulled from your mouth just as a torrent of jism spurted. The sticky cum landed in your nose and on your left eye. He cleaned off his spent prick on your hair then walked away. Cat calls and lewd words resounded in the air. "Look at that bitch go." "What a slut she is!"

A woman who had watched intently now walked over to the table, as you were continuing the hand jobs and being fucked. She wore leather chaps and a g-string. Removing the g-string revealed a dark hairy pussy. "Eat my cunt, bitch!" she ordered. The crowd went wild as she pushed her musty slit onto your mouth.

Sir James spoke to you as he twisted your erect teat. "Listen Jenna! You're going to be a fuck slut from now on to any one who wants you. Man or woman. Understood bitch!"

"Yes Sir!" came your muffled reply.

The woman pushed her cunt down on your lapping tongue. You pressed you mouth forward and tasted the salty cunt juices. Her clit grew more swollen under your cunnilingus. As you ate her out splatters of sperm hit you chest and belly. The man fucking your cunt let loose his load and was followed immediately by another stiff waiting dick.

The woman convulsed as her orgasm rushed through her. She then just slowly ground her pussy on your nose and lips.

More sperm was being squirted onto your fat body. You then saw that somebody was holding a camcorder and was filming the entire gang-bang. This really set your libido adrift causing an orgasm to come from nowhere. You breathed in the cunt fragrance as the slow grinding pussy continued to smother your face.

At least ten men had fucked your dripping cunt and as many had spurted their scummy loads onto your face or body.

Then it was over. It ended as abruptly as it had begun. Sir James clipped the leash to your collar tugged it and lead you through the bar naked. You walked out to the car still naked your leather mini acting like a belt, it had been hiked up so far over your hips.

It was a quite ride home accompanied by light classical music on the stereo. Neither of you said a word. Had you failed him? You thought to yourself.

The door was unlocked and swung open you followed him into the foyer. "Jenna you are such an exciting bitch. I love you." Said Sir James as he turned and kissed you full on the mouth. He could taste the lingering cunt juice of the biker babe's pussy.

You began to undress him and he slid the mini off your torso. He stood naked before you. His erection pulsated with lust. His hands guided over your body massaging the sticky cum residue into your skin.

"Please James, please fuck my ass. Please my darling."

"Yes my wanton slut I will." You knew when James was in this much of an erotic pitch; you could be more familiar and less the sub.

You both walked to the large hallway mirror. He knew you wanted to watch yourself being taken. James got down on his knees and began to rim you. It was so pleasurable. He craned his neck to lick the accumulated sperm from your oozing cunt. Then he applied that mixture to your asshole using his tongue as a palate knife.

Rising to his feet he told you to grab your ankles. He then pushed his penis inch by inch into your tight ass. When he was up to his root he slowly move his piston in and out.

"Oh darling please fuck me harder. Oh harder! Yes! Yes!" you exclaimed with delight.

"Of course my wonderful fat horny slut. You make the cum boil in my balls. I loved to watch your pendulous breast sway when we fuck like this. And watch your flesh shake with each pounding of your ass."

You both grunted and sweated as you fucked on. Yes you were Sir James' slut and relished that position. He was infatuated with your fat slutty, sexy body. You were an ideal pair.

"My darling!" he cried out as he spanked your plump succulent ass. "I'm cumming! Oh yesss!"

"Oh, oh me too!" came your strangled reply.

It was great the feeling of his hot sperm being pumped into you fat ass. Your sphincter milked every drop of cum from his balls. The warmth of this shared mutually fulfilling orgasm was the goal this entire evening.

You both sank to the carpet and held each other tightly in a loving embrace.

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers