Jenni Goes to Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenni and her father come together again.
2.9k words
4.39
124.8k
39

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni pulled her knees up to her chest as she lay in her bed thinking about what had just happened with her father. Slowly she licked her rose pink lips and then softly sucked on the tip of her own tongue. She could still feel her father's hard cock in her mouth; still taste the hot come he had shot into her mouth and throat.

Jenni hugged her knees hard to herself, smiling as her eyes slowly floated closed and she thought about sucking on her daddy's erection. Her nipples peaked, becoming long and hard as she remembered how amazing it had felt to have her father hold her head hard in his hands onto his cock. Her body reacted to the memory just as it had reacted when her daddy gave her his cock.

Jenni wasn't entirely sure what she thought about what had happened with her daddy but she knew that she wanted it again. She wanted so much to taste her daddy's cock and to bury it in her throat, to look up and see the look of pleasure on his face as his little girl sucked him to orgasm.

She also knew she wanted more.

Sucking her daddy's cock wasn't going to be enough for Jenni. She knew that for certain.

Jenni had always been her daddy's girl and this step felt so right, so natural. It felt to Jenni as though it had always been destined. And Jenni wasn't going to fight her destiny. Not when it came to making her daddy happy.

Jenni slowly drew her legs down so that she was laying flat on her back in her bed. The bedside light was glowing dimly and Jenni smiled softly to herself as she looked around her bedroom. The bedroom she had slept in since she was born. It was painted a soft pink and the comforter and other fabrics were lilac and pink. It was a very girly room and despite her age Jenni liked it just the way it was. She had thought of repainting it in the days after Jon's passing but it was such a comforting room. And comfort was something she craved then, and now.

Jenni heard the sounds of her father moving around downstairs and smiled again as she recalled how once he had come hard in her mouth he had pulled her from her knees to his lap and had stroked her cheek and kissed her mouth tenderly. How he had looked into her eyes, seeking the truth from her soul, as he asked her how she felt about what had just happened.

Jenni smiled again as she remembered looking into her precious daddy's eyes and telling him it was the most wonderful thing ever to happen to her. He had kissed her once more and gently risen from his chair with her in his arms. He had set her carefully on her feet and told her that she should go to bed, that they would talk about it in the morning, how he needed her to know he loved her above all else and how he would never hurt her.

She had smiled into his deep, dark eyes and nodded as she told him she knew that already. Then she had turned and walked up the stairs, aware that his eyes were burning into her flesh as he watched her every move. She had resisted her urge to turn around and run to him begging for more as she knew he needed to be alone to think.

As Jenni listened to the familiar sounds of her father closing up the house for the evening she became aware of a tingling heat between her legs. She bit her plump bottom lip between her teeth, her eyes wide, and then slowly she let one hand move down her body.

She cupped her pussy through the material of her pink short pyjamas for a moment, feeling the heat of her desire and need. Then, quickly, she thrust her hands inside the leg of her shorts and using two fingers held her wet slit open to expose her throbbing, swollen clitty. Jenni's middle finger made a soft pass over the nub and an involuntary gasp was pulled from her.

Jenni's sexual experiences prior to this evening had been limited to quick fumbles in the front seat of cars, in dark corners of clubs and other places. Fumbles which had always ended with Jenni flushing with embarrassment and pushing her date from her. All of which had earned her the reputation of a "good girl". Similarly with self experimentation Jenni had fumbled for a few moments before an overwhelming sense of shame overtook her ending the experiment.

But tonight, tonight Jenni felt no shame.

Instead she felt the need to explore her body and to discover what these feelings and needs her daddy had awoken in her were all about.

Jenni flicked her finger over her swollen clitty again, her eyes closing in reaction and her nipples tightening as her clitty spasmed gently. Jenni paused for a moment, contemplating the way she was feeling, before her finger began to flick over the throbbing nub faster and faster. She felt her breathing become more ragged as her mind filled with the thoughts of how amazing her father's cock was. She sighed as her fingernail dragged over her clitty causing her body to twinge and jerk gently. The image of her daddy's swollen cock was all Jenni could think of. The warm, musky smell as it sprang free from his pants, the softness of the skin on his cockhead against her eager lips and the strength of its length and girth as he pushed it into her mouth and held her in place.

Jenni's finger was moving faster and faster. Slipping and sliding over the wet folds of her slit. Then dragging over her excited clitty, the nail of her middle finger driving her wild with desire as she thought of the feel of her daddy's long, hard cock on her lips and in her mouth. Her daddy's cock. She was panting now, her body so heated from her touches that she flung the comforter from her body. The cool air caused her skin to pimple even as her finger caused her clitty and nipples to harder and grow longer. Jenni moaned as her hips began to move gently and she felt the moisture from her pussy soak her shorts and pale skinned inner thighs. Her other hand moved to one of her nipples and she plucked it hard through her pyjama top.

Jenni was completely aroused and all she was aware of was the movements of her fingers and the thoughts of her daddy that filled her head. She moaned again, slightly louder this time and used her finger nail to torment her swollen clitty faster and faster.

Jenni felt her heart pounding harder and she involuntarily held her breath as her body started to spasm and buck. Her pussy gushed as she came and her fingers worked faster as wave after wave of orgasm flowed over her. Her head thrashed from side to side and a loud scream was torn from her as her body was overtaken. Jenni was coming and coming hard as she fingered herself thinking of her father and what they had shared.

Suddenly Jenni was disturbed by the sound of a loud groan. Her eyes jerked open as she pulled her fingers away from herself as though she was being burnt. She leapt to a sitting position and reached out to grab the comforter to herself all within an instant.

Her daddy was standing in the doorway, his features shadowed by the dim light and his frame silhouetted by the light from the hallway. Jenni's heart was pounding, almost as though it would leap from her chest and she was panting both from shock and from the arousal of her actions mere moments ago.

"Jenni," croaked her father. "My sweet Jenni!" He moved slowly towards her, his breathing almost as ragged as Jenni's.

"D...D....Daddy.... I am sorry!! I was just.... I was just.." Jenni paused as words failed her. How could she explain to her daddy that she had been playing with herself as she thought longingly of him?

"Jenni," her father's words coming in a soft, almost broken voice. "Jenni, I need you". The admission seeming to cost him more than he could cope with.

Jenni leapt from her bed and ran across the room to him. She flung her arms around her precious daddy and clung to him, pressing her body tightly to his. Her eyes filled with tears as she felt his body shaking. "Daddy I need you too, I really need you Daddy. And I want you so much."

Jenni's father gently grasped her face in his large hands and looked deeply into her eyes, "Jenni, are you sure?"

She nodded mutely and in response heard her father groan once more. She smiled up into his eyes, loving the way he towered over her and then she gently pressed him towards a rocking chair in the corner. His face was full of anguish as he sat and looked up at his daughter. She smiled gently and leant down to press her soft lips to his. She kissed him gently and felt her father respond to her kiss. His hand snaked around her waist and pulled her close to him. His tongue slid into her mouth and he kissed her harder. His lips claiming hers as his.

After a long moment he broke the kiss and smiled at his sweet daughter as she stood before him. Jenni smiled back into his eyes, wanting him to understand how much she adored him. She looked at him for the longest moment before taking two steps back from him. His eyes widened as he misunderstood her movements causing her to step back closer and to lean down and whisper in his ear, "Daddy it is ok, please stay there, please."

Her father nodded as he watched her step back from him once more, this time Jenni took three steps and then stood still in front of him. Her eyes were locked on his and a soft smile played on her rose tinted lips as she slipped the tip of her tongue out long enough to moisten them.

He watched as his precious daughter smiled at him, as the tip of her tongue flicked over her lips causing them to shine in the dim light and as her eyes burned into his. His breathing was calm now, but his heart was pounding and his cock was erect and straining at the material of his pants. He wanted his daughter so much; he wanted to bury his swollen, straining cock deep inside her sweet, wet folds. He wanted to claim every part of her body as his and his alone.

Jenni smiled softly as she moved her hands to the top button of her pyjama top and slowly, slowly started to unbutton it. Her father's eyes widen and his heart pounded faster as he realised her intent. His daughter, His Jenni, was about to strip for him. He was going to see every inch of his beautiful daughter exposed to him. His cock leapt in his pants and he had to shift in the chair to ease the pain of the pressure.

Jenni's fingers were shaking but she had no problems in unbuttoning her pyjama top. Once she had opened the last one she let her hands fall to her sides as the edges of the material hung open just an inch exposing the middle of her chest and belly to her father. She counted to ten silently then smiled and turned away from him. She reached up and eased the pyjama top from her shoulders, aware that the dim light of the bedside lamp would light her skin, causing it almost to glow as her father watched her slide her pyjama top off. Slowly she let the top fall from her body and land at her feet. She stood for a moment letting her father see her back. She wrapped her arms around her breasts, shy suddenly at the idea of being so exposed to him. Shy of her father. Worried that he would not find her pretty.

As the top slipped from Jenni, exposing her naked back, her father felt his breathing stop. His heart stopped also as he marvelled at the beauty of his daughter's back. The glow of her skin, the outline of her shoulder blades, the outline of her spine. She was simply breathtaking. And she was his.

Jenni closed her eyes and taking a deep breath turned to face her father. Her eyes tightly closed and her head hanging so she didn't have to see his face. She was afraid of what she would see there.

Her breathing becoming ragged she stood before him, his eyes roving over her. He saw the top of her head, her hair hanging in a luxurious curtain to hide her face. His eyes roved hungrily over her flat belly, he smiled to himself as he realised she had a small pink diamante belly ring. There were things about his little girl it seemed he didn't know. His eyes burned every inch of her into his memory and he looked at the way her arms were hugging her breasts, covering herself from him. "Jenni," his voice was low and deep, "Jenni, move your arms baby." She responded after a pause only the length of a heartbeat and her obedience moved him almost as much as the sight of her breasts. Jenni was curved in all the right places with a small waist and round ass, that much he had known from seeing her running around in shorts and tight tee shirts but the sight of her naked breasts was enough to take away his breath. His daughter truly was breathtaking. And she was his.

Jenni kept her head down as she moved her arms. Tears filled her eyes as her father silently looked at her high, round breasts. Her breathing was laboured and her breasts were rising and falling with each breath. She was overcome with shyness and needed his reassurance that all was well. Seconds later she heard her father speak, "Jenni.... you are breathtaking" and she raised her face to him, a brilliant smile lighting up the room as she basked in his praise.

She smiled into his eyes as she pressed her breasts forward, aware of how her nipples were hard until his scrutiny. She eased her fingers into the waistband of her shorts and made to push them down as he watched. "No Jenni! Turn around." Her father spoke as he tried to prolong this wonderful moment.

Obediently and instantly Jenni turned and eased down the shorts, revealing her round ass to her father. He sighed as he saw how very pale every inch of her skin was, as his cock jerked in reaction to her body and as he knew that he was doomed. Doomed to love and worship his precious daughter always.

Jenni let the shorts fall to the ground and stood with them pooled around her ankles. She felt her heart pounding and the moisture from her pussy ooze down her already soaked inner thighs. She stood for what seemed like an eternity before slowly turning to face her daddy. Knowing that if he was not already aware of her arousal he would now know as the scent from her needy cunt was filling the room and her pussy lips were slick with her wetness and puffy with desire.

She looked at her father as he looked at her pussy. She could see the desire and need darken his eyes as he looked at his daughter's most intimate area. Jenni's father could hardly believe what was happening. He was sitting in his daughter's bedroom, watching his precious girl strip in front of him. And she wasn't just taking off her clothes, she was teasing, exposing herself to him and for him. His eyes locked onto her pussy as he saw how neatly she trimmed the hair on her lips. Lips that he wanted to plunge his tongue between just as he had plunged his tongue into her soft mouth just moments earlier.

Feeling suddenly brazen Jenni moved her legs, parting them, letting his eyes move in between her legs and see the wetness flowing from her honey cunt. She smiled as she looked at his crotch and recognised the shape of his erection straining for release.

The room was filled with the scent of her cunt and the silence of their unspoken words of need. Jenni parted her legs a little more and reached down a hand to open her slit and expose her clitty. This movement pulled a groan from her father which was followed by another as Jenni flicked her nail over her clitty causing her cunt to gush down her legs.

Jenni's father rose from the chair and in one step had her enveloped in his arms. Her naked breasts were crushed to his strong chest as he held her tightly. His cock pushing against her, letting her know his reaction to her. One of his hands ran gently up and down her spine before cupping her ass, one finger slipping between her ass cheeks causing them both to moan. He lifted her into the air and her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as he kissed her deeply. His tongue slid into her mouth and she sucked hungrily on it as he carried her to her bed.

He pulled his head away before looking deeply into her shining eyes once more and asking, "Jenni, are you sure?"

Jenni nodded once.

He dropped her onto her bed; she lay on her back with her legs spread open wide.

Open wide for daddy.