Jennie and Shannen go for the Gofer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His legs weakened from his powerful orgasm, Jack leaned down to Jennie's face and kissed her warmly. Jennie sighed longingly into his mouth as they tasted each other's lips. His semi-erect pole rested on her abdomen, her pussy-hair tingling his ball-sack. Gently breaking their kiss he pulled back slightly. Their lips just grazing, her rapid exhales came out hot on his lips. "You're a spectacular fuck", he said. Jennie's affectionate eyes wordlessly revealed her happiness at his compliment. Jack was exhausted from the rigorous fucking, but in the back of his mind he knew that he would never get another chance to bang the two sexy tv-stars, naked in front of him, covered in his cum. So he braced himself for another round, and said : "I'm not all that tired". We can go again, if you want". Awed by his incessant lust for sex, the two girls couldn't hide the look of surprise on their faces. "Really?, Jennie asked. "Can you go again?" Not without a sense of pride Jack nodded, a boyish smile on his face. "Well then, go for it, stud", she playfully challenged. "Anything in particular you wanna do?" "Well, you sure do give great head, Jennie. And Shannen hasn't tasted my cock yet, so..." "So you want a another blowjob? From both of us this time?", Jennie asked and turned to Shannen. "What do you think, Shan? Want to show him what we can do together?" "Definitely", Shannen responded with no hesitation. "Okay", Jennie said. "Why don't you take that beautiful cock of yours and take a seat?".

Jack sat down as instructed, his semi-erect rod settling on his stomach as he leaned back. Jennie and Shannen got to their knees and inched themselves up in between his legs. They gently caressed his chest and stomach while giving short kisses up and down his thighs, one girl on each leg. Shannen reached his balls and wrapped her lips around them, sucking gently. Jennie tilted her head and slowly ran the tip of her tongue along the side of his shaft from base to head. Her warm hair settled on his stomach and tickled his skin. Resting the side of her head on his chest she ran her tongue back and forth across the tip of his hardening erection. She grabbed around the base of his cock with one hand and angled it off his stomach. She looked down his rod, almost shyly, as her mouth covered his head. She pushed her lips down over the ridge of the head to the upper part of the shaft and held there, sucking hard and using her tongue on the tip. Shannen moved her lips from his balls to the shaft. She slowly dragged her lips up his flesh to Jennie's mouth and then down again. Then she opened her mouth wider and took in more of him, masturbating him with her lips, glancing up a couple times to see if he was enjoying it. His look said it all. Her eyes smiled at him as she gave his cock a couple more good sucks.

"Mmm, your dick tastes so good, sexy", Shannen moaned, taking her mouth off his shaft enough to take a breath. Jennie turned her face up to him. The head of his dick was just halfway inside her mouth. Her eyes bored into him, as she gently sucked. It was as if she was posing just for his visual pleasure. And indeed she was. She knew her blonde hair and blue eyes drove guys crazy and she wanted him to see how beautiful she was with her mouth on his cock. Jennie released the cock and brought her lips to where the penis met the sack. She rubbed her lips against the underside of the shaft. Shannen gripped his swollen cock with both hands and pumped him fast and hard, sticking the head into her mouth. The brunette wrapped her pillowy lips around the engorged head and continued the two-handed pumping, servicing his hard member. She suckled the head as though savoring a piece of hard candy. Soon, she was panting heavily through her nose. Jennie moved her lips to his balls and lustily sucked, wetting the sack with saliva. Jack moaned in ecstasy and heavy breathing from the threesome filled the room.

Shannen moved her lips down his rod and took the entire length of the cock into her mouth. With his cock buried in her throat, her lips buried in his pubes, and her nose pressing into his abdomen, Shannen hummed with satisfaction without so much as a hint of gagging on the cock slowly fucking her throat. His head was against the back of the chair and his arms gripped the top of the arm-rest. He could see droplets of sweat on Shannen's upper lip, as she continued to deep throat him, letting out muffled groans. Her mouth then pulled back from his hard cock enough for her to resume sucking on it. She kept at her sucking, her sexy lips sliding forward and back as she serviced him. The passion in her sucking and licking and bobbing and slurping was almost more than he could handle. His lust nearly exploded, wanting to grab her head and give her a solid, vigorous mouth fuck. Shannen stopped fellating and wrapped her fist around his shaft, pumping the flesh up and down, while Jennie continued to work his balls.

Jack's long hard pole slid in and out of Shannen's mouth. Gentle sucking sounds came from below as his hands went to the back of her head. His fingertips traced the lines of her delicate hair. She draped herself across his lap, stroking his dick while catching her breath. She then raised her head and sat back on her knees. Eyeing an opportunity Jennie pounced on the rod. As she caught her breath, Shannen watched Jennie push her lips down his cock, as far as her full mouth would allow. With a long... hard... suck, she pulled her lips slowly up his shaft again and off the top with a pop. With a quick lash of the tongue she lapped up the saliva she had left on the tip of the head. She gave a quick smile to herself, happy with her abilities on his cock which she knew was about to give her a jizzy treat. His shaft was held in the hands of the two beautiful girls, Jennie's near the base, and Shannen's above. Jennie caressed his balls, while they stroked him together with only vaguely synchronized motions. His cockhead traveled between the two mouths, as they took turns delivering short fast sucks and licks to the fleshy helmet. Pausing the mouth-work momentarily they both wanked him, their admiring glances fixated on his huge erection.

Coming closer to orgasm Jack placed his hand up Jennie's dampened head and guided it back on his cock. She stroked him out with a viselike grip, occasionally cupping his balls. Energetically she sucked his dick, her head rhythmically bobbing up and down on his cock. He stared at her subtle breasts, dripping in sweat, nipples hard. Jennie's sexy grunts upon his cock egged him on. "Fuck. I'm close", he panted. Spurred on by his words, she sucked him even harder, wanting to taste him again.

"You know what you want to do," Shannen said as she looked deep into Jack's eyes. "So do it," she ended with a whisper and a smile. Jennie took her soft lips off his cock and planted them around one side of the shaft. Shannen followed suit and put her mouth around the other side. The women quickly fell into a pattern, as they jacked him off with their lips, moving their head up and down in tandem. Jennie caressed his balls, coaxing them into giving up their prize. The girls' mouths met around the shaft and the two tongues played with each other as they ran shuttles up and down the shaft. He felt his dick being brought ever closer to ejaculating as Jennie and Shannen moaned and sighed their contentment on his shaft.

Soon, his chest exhaled deeply and he came with a vengeance. A thick stream flew up from his cock-head and came back down. It landed on Shannen, running from her hairline to her chin. She gave a whine and blinked in surprise at the unexpected splat. But then without missing a beat, she moved up and clamped her lips around the cockhead. Another strong spurt hit the back of her mouth. She dragged her lips off the head in time for the another spurt to shoot out and land on Jennie's cheek and ear, her mouth still clamped around his rod, wanting to milk him as much as possible. The line of jizz slowly traced its way down her chin. Shannen again moved her lips over the head and sucked on his cock like she was drinking from a straw, milking all that he could give her. Jennie moved her mouth off his pole and, with her hands, began milking it into her friend's mouth. She felt it throb, as shots of cum coursed through it. Jennie's hand and Shannen's mouth continued milking jizz from his cock. Shannen swallowed a mouthful, then let another load drip from her lips onto the head, coating it with white liquid. She engulfed the head again and let out a low squeal as her mouth was filled. She shot a steamy look at Jennie, happy that she was the one getting most of Jack's hot treat, as the cock dispensed more hot cum into her mouth.

Soon the pulsing in Jack's dick abated as his balls were pumped dry. Satisfied that she had gotten most of the jizzy treat, Shannen pulled back and swallowed. Her mouth opened and she let out a heavy exhale. With her finger she guided as much of the cum on her face into her mouth as she could. Jennie wiped the cum off her own cheek and held out her hand to Shannen. "Here, I have some for you too", she giggled. Shannen didn't skip a beat and shoved Jennie's fingers into her mouth and sucked them dry. "You cum a lot, sweetie", Jennie cooed. "That's so hot".

"Oh, my God, that was amazing", Jack panted. It was all he could do from passing out from exhaustion. He looked at the cum-covered actresses and savored the moment, making sure he would never forget it. They all took a moment to gather themselves before Jennie started getting up. "That was fun. What do you say we get cleaned up before the next scene, Shan? We'll see you later, honey." The girls got to their feet and headed into the shower without waiting for Jack's response. Jack put on his clothes and opened the door to leave. He took one look back to admire the naked girls through the tinted shower glass door and then closed the door behind him. As he headed home, Jack's first thought was : "Did they even get my name?"