Jennie & Shannen's Impression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He positioned his cock between her pussylips and pushed the head half way in, just enough for it to stay in place, and moved his now free hand to the other ass cheek. Briefly Shannen turned her head back at him, "Don't hold back, honey. I want it all. Fuck me good," she said before turning back to Jennie to resume eating her pussy.

"Don't worry," he said. With a firm grip on her ass he slowly leaned his hips into her. His thick cock-head parted her pussy-lips and slowly but firmly penetrated them. Her hot flesh enveloped his erection, the wet warmth around his cock making him groan with pleasure. He continued pushing until he was halfway in and held for a moment. Shannen's high-pitched moans came out muffled, her mouth buried in Jennie's pussy. He then eased himself out until the head again reached her pussylips. He slowly pushed himself in and out like that a few times, developing a rhythm and letting Shannen get used to his thickness.

Steadily he increased the speed of his pumping. He drove his cock deeper and deeper with every thrust until his movements eventually carried his hips all the way to her ass, giving rhythmic slapping sounds every time he buried his cock ball-deep in her pussy. "Fuck yes, fuck me!...you're so big!" Shannen cried deliriously. William continued slamming his thick rod into her, both of them moaning and grunting as they strove for orgasm. His hips slapping into her soft rounded rear, he pounded her mercilessly, giving her his full length. Reaching up he clenched a handful of her long dark hair while his other hand continued to steady her hips as he gave her the fucking of a lifetime. Pulling back firmly he lifted her head, making her grunt and arch as he repeatedly penetrated her with his big cock.

His hand patted and squeezed her firm toned ass, completely at his mercy. "Harder. Fuck me harder!" Shannen panted, gritting her teeth as her eyes squeezed shut and her body bounced rhythmically back against his. Already exerting himself he was surprised at her demand, but was determined not to disappoint. He again gripped around her hips with both hands and picked up a frantic pace to satisfy her challenge, knowing well that he couldn't keep going at that speed for long. "Yes! That's it! Just like that!" she shrieked, her pussy-lips stretching to take his thick rod as he fucked her with frenzy in his eyes.

Jennie pinched her own nipples in ecstasy as Shannen fucked her with her tongue. She moved her ass against the bed trying to get Shannen to lick in just the right places. "Uuh, Shan...Eat my pussy. Eat it harder...Please!". Satisfying her request Shannen inserted two fingers in Jennie's pussy and finger-fucked her with quick rhythm while sucking on her labia. "Yes! Like that. Just like that, Shan! YES!" Jennie whined, her face grimacing with pleasure. William's hands slid from Shannen's waist to cup her breasts. He felt the firm mounds yield under his touch. She gasped, feeling the jolt of sensation through her whole body as her rock hard nipples were squeezed by his competent fingers. He continued his rhythmic pumping with intense concentration, his hands firmly around her hips, his eyes fixated on her ass. He let out rhythmic grunts as he pumped his stiff cock in and out of her wet pussy fitting like a glove around his thick shaft.

Shannen's licking and sucking inched Jennie closer and closer to ecstasy. Feeling an impending orgasm she instructed Shannen: "Lick my clit! Now... Yes...!" With her fingers buried deep in her pussy and her tongue on her clit, Shannen sent Jennie over the edge. "I'm coming! UHHNNNG!" Jennie cried as her pussy spasmed and she moaned her orgasm into the air. As Jennie's orgasm slowed Shannen pulled her head back and gently kissed her soft thighs. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and licked Jennie's juices off them.

Having been on her knees for a while, Shannen's legs were starting to cramp up. She sat herself up against William and reached her hand around him onto his ass to stop his movements. "My legs are tired, baby," she said. He withdrew his cock from her pussy and Shannen lay down next to Jennie.

Jennie got up and took her glass of champagne and poured the cool liquid over William's cock with a grin. "Your cock looks thirsty," she said to her own amusement. "But maybe it's thirsty for something other than champagne," she added. "When was the last time you fed that thing a real blonde?"

"I think it's been a while, actually," William responded honestly, already looking forward to what was about to happen.

Both sitting on their knees facing each other, Jennie reached out her hand and clenched her fist around his rock-hard cock still wet with Shannen's pussy-juices. While she moved her hand slowly up and down his cock her eyes travelled from his crotch over his stomach and chest up to his face. Shooting him a burning look she locked her eyes on his. With her mouth erotically open she shot him an almost pornographic look, confidently conveying her lust for him. Shannen was watching them intently. Lying on the bed she was fondling her own tits with one hand and masturbating her pussy with the other.

"You wanna fuck my blonde pussy?" Jennie said with a smirk, pulling at his cock. "You're gonna get to real soon, but first I wanna fuck you with my mouth again." He could only gasp in pleasure as she massaged the cockhead before leaning down and slipping him into her mouth. She pushed her lips against the tip of his cock, firmly sliding them over the bulbous head down onto the shaft, and then back up again. He groaned, feeling her tongue teasing his cockhead as she skillfully jerked the shaft with one hand and cupped his balls with the other.

She licked him up and down with the tip of her tongue, starting from the head and down to his balls and sucked on each one gently while methodically stroking his member. She then went back up and again covered the head with her mouth. Her head nodded up and down on his cock, sucking hard. Taking him deep, her cheeks hollowed, her vigorous blowjob producing loud slobbering sounds.

Humming playfully and working her skillful tongue she sucked as hard as she could. She took her mouth off his erection, stuck out her tongue and slapped it a few times with the head of the cock while looking up into his eyes. She purred with pleasure and slid her mouth back on his dick. Her nipples hard from arousal, she moaned and sighed on his cock as it stretched her lips, filling her mouth completely. "Fuck, Jennie, you're incredible," he gasped, deeply admiring her blowjob skills. "Do you like my mouth?" she teased. "Do you want more of me?"

"Oh, yeah," William quickly replied.

"Good, 'cause I've got something for you," she said. She lay down on her back and invitingly spread her legs. "Come get it."

William leaned his head down to her pussy and gave it a few quick licks, before sitting back up and positioning himself between her legs. He took his hard cock in his hand and slapped it against her thigh a few times while taking a moment to savor the taste of her pussy in his mouth and preparing to fuck her.

"Allow me," Shannen said. She sat up next to William and grabbed his cock. His manhood in Shannen's capable hands he leaned closer to Jennie, allowing his erection to reach her pussy.

Shannen aimed his pulsating member at Jennie's awaiting pussy. He felt the soft folds of her pussy on the head for a moment before he pressed himself into her warm entrance. Soft as petals, her pussylips spread easily as he slowly but firmly pushed his cock into her. Even knowing what was coming still wasn't enough to prepare her for his full girth, and she gave a startled yelp as she felt his size. Feeling every ridge and contour of his ample cock as it slipped into her, she soon adjusted and gave a throaty sigh of pleasure.

He felt her warm wet pussy embrace his cock as his shaft slowly went deep into her. When it was almost all the way in, Jennie hummed softly, "Yes, sweetie, give me your cock. Give me everything." He pressed all the way into her until his hips pushed against hers, his big cock filling her out completely. Squeezing and clenching his cock with her pussy, she closed her eyes and licked her lips as she massaged her pussy-walls with his wide shaft. "Oh, honey, I love your cock. I love your big cock inside of me," she purred.

Pulling out again his shaft emerged from her wet pussy dragging the lips and glistening with her juices. He continued pulling out until his cock was half way out of her, and then pushed back in again, filling her perfectly.

Moving in and out of her, he developed a rhythm, lifting himself off of her until his cock-head almost passed her pussylips, and then plunging down again, eliciting quick whimpers from Jennie every time he penetrated her. As she was bounced up and down the bed by his weight, her pert young tits bounced beautifully along with her long blonde hair which she had tossed to one side of her head and now gracefully draped the bed. "God, you're so beautiful," he spontaneously declared, mesmerized by her beauty. Breathing heavily she held his gaze with tender eyes as he vigorously fucked her tight young pussy.

Biting her lip in pleasure, she ground her hips against him as much as she was able to under his weight, their pubic hair pressing together on every thrust into her. "Harder..harder..." she moaned, almost as much to herself as to him. Pressed down on the bed, Jennie moaned as she felt his hot, hard erection sliding into her again and again. Able to pick out every thrust she felt the insistency of his swollen cockhead stretching her walls and sliding deep into her tight body over and over. Pressing her thighs against the soft sheets, his weight pinned her down just right, his full length pistoning in and out of her.

They were both breathing heavily as they fucked, their bodies damp with sweat. The speed and tenacity of the friction in her pussy soon sent Jennie hurtling into orgasm. Grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him close, she bit into his shoulder and with muffled cries announced her climax: "Oh, God, yes, I'm coming, I'M COMING!!" Her eyes tightly closed in a pleasurable grimace her laboured panting gradually grew louder until she gave off rhythmic high pitched whines as her orgasm coursed through her charged pussy.

The pain in his shoulder from Jennie's teeth wasn't enough to distract William from the incredible friction on his cock from Jennie's pussy as it spasmed tightly around him. He continued to drill into her and moments after Jennie coming down from her high, William was sent into his. With a feral cry he pulled their sweaty bodies apart and pulled his cock out of her blazing hot pussy just as it started it's uncontrollable pulsing and let loose stream after stream of piping hot cream onto Jennie's heaving body. Long expanding ropes of cum gushed from his thick feverish cock, the first landing across her tits. Startled by the hot liquid suddenly coating her tits she showed a surprised look on her face, partially opening her mouth. The second shot went across her lips, now slightly apart, and into her mouth. Thick rhythmic blasts vehemently showered her stomach and tits before the power of his orgasm finally abated and his finishing sluggish splashes of cum settled in her pubic hair.

Groaning heavily with every exhale he labored to catch his breath as he slowly came down from his glorious high. Shannen leaned in and grabbed around the base of his cock and with a clenched fist squeezed it upward. Covering his post-orgasmic hypersensitive cockhead with her mouth she carefully lapped up every drop of cum she could wring from it. With a sucking slurp his spent cock again left her mouth.

Exhausted, William and Shannen collapsed onto the bed next to Jennie and wordlessly savored the post-orgasm lull. Shannen ran two fingers through the copious amounts of cum on Jennie's stomach and held them up to Jennie's mouth. Jennie grabbed Shannen's wrist, engulfed her fingers with her lips, and hungrily swallowed her offering.

"Fuck, that was amazing," William exclaimed, still in disbelief of the incredible sex he had just experienced with the two actresses lying next to him.

"Oh, yeah," the girls responded in unison, looking at each other with a broad grin.

All that was left for William now was to decide whether he should give them a fake phone number or just promise to call them. Then again, he figured: This was supposedly an audition. Maybe if the movie encountered some unforeseen difficulties it would have to be postponed for a couple of months. Which would leave time for callbacks...