Jennifer & Johnny Stay Home

Story Info
They find a way to relax and unwind.
2k words
4.28
63.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

When Rex and Lynne left for the party, Jennifer had gotten up and she did a slow striptease for Johnny, toying with her tits, pulling on her nipples and squeezing them. When she had removed her panties she bent down with her feet still on the floor, and spread the lips of her pussy wide for him to see, the clitoris was hard and throbbing. She fingered herself while he watched and after about ten minutes of this she felt the wave go through her body as she came, she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them tasting her own juices. She crawled over to Johnny, and undid his shoes and pulled off his socks. She unbuttoned his shirt, removed it for him and took his nipples in her mouth and sucked them while her hands ran over his chest and his arms. She asked him to stand and she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his trousers and pulled his zipper down. She grabbed his pants and pulled them over his ass and helped him out of them. She sat on her haunches in front of him and slowly pulled his boxers down and he stepped free of them. She kissed his cock and took his balls into her mouth and sucked on them as she looked up and watched him look at her. She licked his cock as she worked over every inch of it.

Jennifer asked Johnny if he would turn around and grab the arms of the chair. He did as he was asked, and Jennifer looked at his black ass as she reached out and pushed his ass cheeks apart. She started at his balls and ran her tongue over his ass and up his crack to the end where it met his back. She worked her tongue back down toward his balls and stopped to lick his anus for a second. She continued down his ass until she took a ball into her mouth and sucked it for several minutes. She moved to the other balls and stuffed it into her mouth and greedily sucked on it. Her finger went to his ass hole and she probed it while she sucked his balls.

He moaned as Jennifer worked on him, and he relaxed. She let his ball loose and worked her way back to his ass. She pulled her finger free and began to lick his anus, swirling her tongue around the tight opening and finally she aimed her tongue directly at the opening and pressed forward. His ass opened and her tongue slipped inside and she went crazy, moaning and groaning as she ate his ass.

Johnny's cock began to twitch and his knees buckled as this beautiful woman worked her tongue in his ass, he gripped the arms of the chair tight and she tongued him for the next 5 minutes sometimes taking her tongue away long enough to lick his balls, but right back and buried as far as it could be in his ass. Finally, after she thought she had done it long enough she pulled back and then spread his ass cheeks once more and planted a kiss directly to his black ass.

He stood and turned around and Jennifer filled her mouth with his cock. He grabbed her head and began to slowly fuck her mouth. Jennifer reached behind him and inserted her middle finger into his ass, and she began to run it in and out as she sucked his cock. Johnny truly didn't cum easily and he continued fucking her mouth for the next 30 minutes while she fingered him. She pulled her mouth from him and told him she wanted to make love to him.

They went to the master bedroom and as she lay back Johnny held her and kissed her deeply, enjoying the feel of her tongue on his. His hands went to her ass and he pulled her cheeks apart as they caressed. He knew that Jennifer had an obsession with ass fucking and he wouldn't mind finishing that way at the end of the evening, but right now, he rolled onto her body, she parted her thighs and he entered her vagina. He began to slowly fuck her and then the phone rang. They tried to ignore it but it just kept ringing. Finally Jennifer said, "Fuck I guess I had better answer it, it may be Rex." Johnny reached over and handed her the phone, but he continued to push his cock in and out of her cunt.

He listened as she said, "Somebody is here right now, but I think it would be okay." She was breathing hard as he was fucking her and he laughed a little. She looked at him, her eyes wide and asked if it was okay if a friend of hers came over. He told her he didn't mind at all.

When Jennifer finished she handed Johnny the phone and as he was hanging it up she told him "That's no fair Johnny, but it feels so good."

Johnny stopped for a minute and asked who that was and she told him it was Beverly and told him what she was like. Johnny smiled and wondered if he would end up fucking that ebony beauty also. He again began to slowly fuck Jennifer as they kissed.

Twenty minutes later, Johnny had still not cum when the door bell rang. He pulled from her and said "Do you want me to answer it?"

Jennifer said, "If you don't mind. I'll wait here for you."

Johnny went downstairs to get the door. He asked "Who is it?"

A woman's voice came back "Beverly."

He opened the door and let her in. She looked at him, his cock not fully hard, and asked where Jennifer was. He told her she was in the bedroom and followed as she climbed the stairs.

When she entered the bedroom, she looked at Jennifer and knew she had been fucking, and she asked if it was alright for her to be there. Jennifer told her to "Come here" and Beverly joined her on the bed. She introduced Johnny and then she kissed Beverly and told her to get rid of her clothing, they were partying while Rex and Lynne were away. She told Beverly about Lynne and how Rex and she had met them. Johnny meanwhile sat on the bed listening and watched as Beverly started to remove her clothes. He moved over to Jennifer and offered his cock to her mouth, she readily opened and began sucking him. Johnny watched as Beverly finished removing her clothes and he pulled free of Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer pulled Beverly to her and they kiss long and deep. He watched as Jennifer's hand moved over Beverly's mocha colored skin caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Beverly moaned and her own hands started exploring Jennifer. Johnny knew she was tasting his cock as she kissed Jennifer and thought to himself that Lynne had brought him to this little piece of heaven. He looked at the clock, it was 8:35, and he wondered what Lynne was doing right now.

He looked back to Jennifer and Beverly and they were going to town. They had moved into a 69 position and Johnny just heard the sounds of wet pussy being licked and nibbled at. He reached over and felt Beverly's beautiful ass, the firmness, the full round mocha mound and his fingers trailed down the crack, until he found her little puckered hole. He reached his hand lower and felt Jennifer's face and inserted his fingers in her mouth, she gladly wet them and he followed the trail back to Beverly's asshole and when he reached it he inserted his fore finger into her ass to the second knuckle. He heard Beverly moan into Jennifer's pussy and he pulled back and inserted not only the fore finger, but the middle finger also and he pushed them in deep as he turned his hand. Jennifer moaned and he knew that Beverly must have started eating her even harder. Johnny looked at her ass, as he looked she spread her legs even wider mashing her cunt onto Jennifer's face. He moved up behind her and aimed his cock at her ass, he pushed forward and slid into her, his balls hung down against Jennifer's forehead. He began to fuck this young black woman in the ass as she covered every inch, inside and out of Jennifer's beautiful pussy. He knew his balls were swinging enough to bang against Jennifer's fore head as he pistoned in and out.

Jennifer let the balls slap against her head for a couple of minutes then pulled from Beverly's cunt and bent her head back so she could lick Johnny's balls as they swung above her.

Beverly looked over her shoulder and stared at Johnny, she thought he must be old enough to be her great grandfather, but his cock felt so good she didn't care, in fact she wondered what it would be like to fuck her great grandfather and she closed her eyes. She had never been ass fucked until a couple of days ago when Rex had taken her virgin ass, with the help of his wife, but she actually liked it and it was turning her on like a mother fucker right now. She felt her pussy contract and then open and spill the liquid onto Jennifer's neck.

Jennifer felt this and moved from Johnny's balls and began to lick up the liquid that was running out of Beverly's wide open cunt. Her eyes were wide open and she watched as Johnny kept fucking in and out of Beverly's ass, it looked like her ass was trying to pull him back in on the backstroke. The muscles of her ass were going in and out while wrapped around Johnny's cock.

Johnny pulled his cock from Beverly's ass and watched as the two of them turned and kissed each other. The held onto each other and he moved behind them and pushed his cock into Jennifer's cunt fucked her for a few strokes, pulled out and shoved his cock into Beverly's cunt and fucked her for a few strokes.

The girls loved the feeling he was giving them and held tight and worked their tongues inside one another's mouths. Johnny kept fucking them this way for 20 minutes when he announced he had to cum. Jennifer told him to bring his cock to them and he moved to their heads and Jennifer took his cock in her hand and put the head into here mouth as she stroked him, then she offered it to Beverly, and Beverly opened and Jennifer again stroked him a few times and put it back in her mouth and she felt him start to swell that last bit before cumming and she put the cock again back into Beverly's mouth and Johnny began to erupt.

This was the first time Beverly had felt a man shoot his cum into her mouth and it coated her tongue and she instinctively swallowed and Jennifer pulled his cock out again and a strand hit her lips as she put him back in her mouth and he shot the third stream into her waiting mouth. She pulled him free once more and Beverly eagerly took it into her mouth and he finished with Jennifer stroking him as his cock rested against Beverly's tongue. When he started to soften Beverly let the cock slip from her mouth looked at Jennifer and saw where she had been hit by a stream and lick her face, cleaning the cum from it. Then they kissed and Johnny lay down next to Jennifer.

Jennifer told Johnny he should lay between them and he moved over and they cuddled next to him, Beverly put her hand on his cock and she kissed him, Jennifer kissed him and lay her head on his chest. He noticed the clock and it was 9:45. They lay still and slowly drifted off to sleep.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers