Jennifer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sitlox
sitlox
18 Followers

She paused and turned to face me. "So tell me Jason, tell me honestly, is that the reason why you've never wanted to fuck me? Why you're always so reluctant to have sex? Am I not pretty enough for you compared to Chanel?"

Chanel? Then it hit me, she was more pissed off at discovering I was spanking the monkey whilst fantasizing about Chanel grinding my face than she was about the porn. Maybe I could work this angle more.

"Look, yeah that was sick, I agreed, "but I mean it wasn't anything special and we never had anything going on. I mean I must have pictures of over a hundred girls in there."

She kept packing and rolled her eyes saying sarcastically "Oh great! That makes me feel a WHOLE LOT better"

"No wait" I backpedalled," that's not what I meant, all I meant was that it wasn't personal, I didn't have a strong attraction to her or anything, there were just pretty things to look at while I got off, just a sick fantasy of mine allright? And I promise never to do it again. And with the sex, well you're very pretty and hot and I'm really lucky to have you. All my friends tell me you're way above my league it's just that...." I trailed off.

"Well?" She asked "I'm almost done packing."

"No please, wait" I begged "it's just that as my tastes evolved, I got used to jerking off to very specific genres of porn. To me sex has become a very psychological thing and it's now less a matter of hotness but more ... well mind games."

"You mean you can't get it up unless you're watching some other guy fuck me? Is that it?" She asked.

"No!" I exclaimed earnestly, "What I'm saying is, mind games are what turn me on, and the sex you want is just a bit... tame, whilst I need some more kinkiness? Maybe we could, you know, look at the silver lining like how we always have when we've had to deal with issues. Now that we're talking about this, we could use it to improve our sex lives" I said thinking perhaps about having more role-playing of her being dominant forcing her to eat her pussy and perhaps even using a strap-on to fuck me.

She stared at me with an intense look, and I realised how it had all come out wrong. But before I could say anything she said

"Ok, now this is great are you really suggesting that you want to watch while another guy fucks me? Your wife?"

"No, no," I hastily interjected "that bit is just a fantasy, I would never, what I meant was..."

"No wait," she said, with a sudden glimmer in her eye. "Maybe that's exactly what we'll do". I tell you what, "You've had your fun jerking off to Chanel right? Why don't you give Hans a call? And ask him, ask him very nicely if he wants to fuck your wife?"

"Hank?" I asked dumbfounded.

Hank was one of her friends from the past I professed to be jealous over. Now I was never actually jealous of him but his profile fit the kind of girl Jennifer liked - tall, skinny and geeky. Hank was quite different to me though, the first being he's pretty buff going to the gym at least thrice a week and also he was a try hard. A long time bachelor (and professing to enjoy it) Hank tries to be a player, reading books like "The Game" and "The System", dressing up and taking topless photos of himself with his toned body to use as his Facebook profile picture. He was also a great boaster and sometimes would randomly drop me a line out of the blue telling me about the latest chick he was pursuing and how 'far' he'd gotten with her on the first date. I pretended to be interested but was mainly laughing to myself inside thinking of a thirty year old talking about which base he got to like a high school kid. I felt no real threat from Hank mainly because he was a try-hard douche bag but professed my jealousy of him because at that point in time, Jennifer was going through a phase where she was extremely upset about my living arrangements with Chanel and her partner, pressuring me to move out with her and making life very difficult for me as the leased house was still under contract. Hank and Jennifer were working pretty closely on a short film project at the time, and as he fit the profile of Jennifer's love interest, he made an easy target in my little tit-for-tat with Jennifer over jealousy. Petty and childish I know, but very satisfying at the time.

"Wait, what? No you can't be serious, it was all just a fantasy" I sputtered flabbergasted. And it really was, I never really had the intent to carry out any real cuckolding, I wasn't quite at the stage yet.

She continued to stare at me evenly and said "Rubbish, if that were the case, why do you have articles on how to get your wife to cuckold you hidden away in your precious porn folder?"

"I ... wait what?" I wasn't quite sure how she knew this as I didn't know how far she'd sifted through my collection but then I began to have a sneaking suspicion which she confirmed for me.

"Yes, I made a copy of your collection. I am not sure why, but I guess some masochist part of me just had to know what the heck you were up to and what rocks your boat. I've been through all your material, it was painful and you're disgusting but now at least I know the depths of your depravation."

I hung my head in shame while she continued "I know this is petty, but frankly, I am beyond caring right now and I really am contemplating divorce. You say you're sorry – show me how sorry you are. And for the record, no I never had a thing for Hank but given you jerked off to Chanel, I think it would even the odds a bit if I fucked Hank. Let's just say it's my condition to begin the path to reconciliation."

"Besides," she adds "you should enjoy it anyhow seeing that it's your cuckold fantasy yes? Also, pray, do tell me Jason, how is it you have these fantasies and yet can be such a jealous husband?"

Now this is true, in the last year since I got more and more into fantasizing about being cuckolds, ironically I became more a jealous husband, restricting her outings not just with Hank but forbidding her from taking acting roles (she was starting theatrical acting) that involved her being romantically involved with anyone else. I couldn't tell you why I did it to be honest, maybe it was part of my fantasy world where tried to ramp up my feelings of jealousy to get better climaxes when fantasizing about her with other men.

"I wasn't really jealous," I mumbled, "it was all part of my fantasies"

She looked at me shaking her head "I really don't know you do I Jason?"

She pauses for a while then continues "Well, how about it? Are you going to do it? Otherwise I am out of here."

I look at her to see if she's kidding but Jennifer appears dead serious. "You can't be serious.." I ask, hoping, prodding.

"Do you want to test me?" She replies, "if I walk out that door now, the next time you see me will be in court. Your call on whether you think I'm bluffing."

I pick up the phone and dial Hank's number while looking at her hoping for her to stop me.

sitlox
sitlox
18 Followers
12