Jennifer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the two girls finally came down, their eyes were still blazing hot. Dan withdrew his fingers from Shannon's satisfied pussy and brought them to his lips, sucking her juice from them as he looked into her eyes. The sound of Mr. Redfield clearing his throat broke his concentration, though.

"Uh...that was an interesting demonstration, students..." he said, sounding extremely agitated, "and thank god no one walked in on you. But I think you'd better cover up before someone does...and we're all kicked out of here!" He made as if he was finishing putting his things away, but his eyes were fixed on Jennifer's exposed breasts. She smiled at him and nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Redfield." she purred sexily. "Sorry...we just got carried away I guess..."

Redfield looked at her and smiled. "No harm done..." he rasped. "Just cover up please! We could all get in a lot of trouble here."

Jennifer nodded again and stepped back as Shannon slowly withdrew her thumb from her pussy. Jennifer shuddered one last time, then slowly unbuttoned her lab coat. Dan's eyes widened with glee as he saw what she'd done. Sometime during the class, Jennifer had managed to unbutton all of the buttons on her dress. As she smilingly handed him her lab coat, her dress opened fully showing off her naked body. Her eyes moved to Mr. Redfield, making certain he saw her before she slowly began to button her dress. He stared openly at her until she teasingly buttoned the last button.

"Let's go to Dan's house..." Jennifer said to Shannon. Shannon's eyes were smoky and hot as she nodded her agreement. Jennifer grinned and turned to Dan. "Your dad won't be home until later, right?" she said pleadingly. When Dan nodded she grinned again. "Good...cause Shannon and I have something in mind for you...something I think you'll like...."

Stepping close to him, she pressed her chest against his as her fingers began to unbutton his lab coat. Shannon stayed in her seat, watching intently as Jennifer reached the last buttons. Her eyes dropped to Dan's cock as Jennifer moved behind him and pulled the coat from his shoulders, and her breathing intensified as she saw for the first time what she'd been playing with for the last hour or so.

Dan's cock had never been harder. It was thick and red, covered with a thick sheen of his pre-come that glistened under the bright lights of the lab. He watched Shannon as she stared at it, her tongue making wet circles around her full lips. Jennifer watched her also, a proud look on her face as she saw Shannon practically drooling over her boyfriend's cock.

Shannon looked up at her with gratitude on her face. "Let's get out of here..." she whispered. "If we don't , I'm going to suck that thing right here and now...god, he's big!"

Jennifer smiled at her and winked. "Let's do it. I want some too..." She released her hold on Dan's shoulders and turned to hang up his lab coat on top of her own. Shannon stood up, not bothering to adjust her skirt and pulled her own lab coat off, pushing her breasts in the direction of Dan as she smiled at him teasingly. Dan tried to grin back, but could manage only a grimace as he tried valiantly to stuff his hard-on into his pants. Finally achieving his goal, he grinned sheepishly as he saw the obvious bulge his cock was making in the front of his pants.

"I'd better use the bathroom before I walk down the halls..." he chuckled.

"You'd better just be tucking it away for us..." Shannon teased. "I want those balls filled to the brim..."

Dan smiled at her, then at Jennifer. "I'll save it, I promise. I just need to tape it to my leg or something."

Both girls laughed as he turned and headed out the rear door of the lab. The men's room was directly across the hall, and they watched as Dan limped over to it. When the door swung closed, Jennifer turned to Shannon and winked, a conspirital glint in her eyes.

"Follow my lead..." she whispered, leaning down to pick up her purse and books. Shannon watched her walk to the head of the room, then gathered up her own things, adding Dan's books to her pile. She followed Jennifer to the front desk, letting her hips swing sensually.

Redfield swallowed hard as he watched the two girls approach him. He knew his cock was tenting out the front of his pants, but there was no way to hide it.

Hi Mr. Redfield..." Jennifer said in her little girl voice. "I thought we could help you put everything away..." Redfield only stared at them, words failing him. He could smell the sex that emanated from the two girls and it made his cock throb. Finally he was able to clear his throat and stammer.

"Uh...fine..that would be fine..uh, I mean, thanks...yes...uh...here, you can help me take these boxes back to the store room..."

His nervousness made Shannon excited. She'd never seen an older man so aroused and it made her think of him in a whole new light. Leaning over to take one of the boxes, she picked it up and smiled sexily. "So, lead the way..." she purred.

Happy that her friend was joining her, Jennifer took the second box and smiled at their teacher. "You just need to get the doors, Mr. Redfield..." she said innocently. She held the box so that the top rested under her breasts, making them stand out. The effect was not lost on Mr. Redfield. He cleared his throat and walked to the door, holding it open as the two young lovelies walked past him and across the hall.

He cursed his own weakness as he watched their hips swaying in front of him. He didn't know exactly what was going on here, but he had a feeling he was putting his career on the line. At this point, he was beyond caring, though. He pushed the door to his classroom open and held it as Jennifer and Shannon walked past him. Both girls took the opportunity to brush their hips against his bulge as they passed. And both girls smiled as they heard him moan lightly.

Jennifer walked to the open store room and set her box on the shelf. Shannon followed her lead and then both girls turned to face their teacher in the doorway. His eyes were wild and hot.

"Uh...thank you ladies...I appreciate the help. You can go and enjoy the afternoon now..." He felt his heart pounding inside his chest and wondered if it could be seen. Jennifer smiled sweetly at him.

"Well, we can't go just yet..." she whispered, leaning behind him and swinging the door closed. Standing close to him, she raised her fingers to the buttons of her dress. Redfield's eyes widened as she began to undo them. Shannon watched her friend, then, as she'd agreed, began to follow her lead. Her own fingers moved to the buttons of her blouse, quickly undoing them and opening her blouse in front of the startled teacher.

"I think what Jennifer is saying..." she purred, "is that we cant' really go and leave you in such an uncomfortable position..." Her eyes dropped to his bulge, then back to his face. She brought her hands to her naked tits as she watched Jennifer step closer to her teacher. She smiled as Jennifer reached out and quickly undid Redfield's belt.

"See...we don't want to go...until you come..." Jennifer teased, undoing his button and grasping his zipper tab. She pulled it down quickly, then pushed his pants down his legs, letting them pool at his feet.

By this time Shannon was beside herself. Stepping up to stand on the other side of Redfield, she hooked her thumbs inside the elastic band of his boxer shorts and slid them to his knees, bending at the waist as she did so. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers as she saw Redfield's cock.

"My god!" she hissed. "Mr. Redfield! You're hung like a fucking horse!"

Jennifer's eyes also grew at the sight. Redfield's cock hung at a forty five degree angle from his waist. It was red and thickly veined and had to be the biggest cock she'd ever seen in her life! At least twelve inches long and as big around as her wrist, with an almost steady stream of pre-come pouring from the long slit in the head.

Getting a grip on her composure, she raised her hand and ran her fingers along the shaft before curling them around him. Redfield moaned out loud as Jennifer began to stroke him.

Shannon grinned and again followed Jennifer's lead, reaching out to curl her own hot fingers around the horse cock. Smiling at each other, the girls began to pump his prick in unison. Redfield began to pant and moan. After today, there was no way he could have held back, even if he wanted to. Both girls sensed this and grinned.

"Just come..." Jennifer whispered, pressing her naked tits against his arm. "Show us your hot thick cum...Just come for us....show us..."

Together, the girls began to speed up their strokes. Redfield's copious flow of pre-come coated their hands, exciting them both further. Soon Shannon joined Jennifer with the verbal teasing.

"Do it..." she said softly. "Just let us jerk off your big hard cock...Just show us your cum..." She looked up at her teacher's pained face and smiled. Opening her mouth, she ran her tongue in circles over her lips. "But next time I want you to come in my mouth..." she whispered.

That did it. Redfield could take no more. His cock expanded in the grasp of the young girls, and a huge gout of cum sprayed from his cockhead, sailing in a long, wide arc to splash wetly against the tile floor.

"Oh god..." Shannon breathed. "Look at it...so thick...so much of it!" She was truly excited as she watched her teacher come. The pearly stream sailed at least five feet out with each furious blast, a thick full stream that looked more like a hose spray, then a cum shot. She moaned, curling her fingers over Jennifer's as the two of them jerked the older man off. She imagined what it would feel like to have that cock come off in her mouth. Or even on her face and tits. She felt a small orgasm overwhelm her and dropped her free hand between her legs, frigging her pussy as she watched Redfield come again and again.

Jennifer was having similar thoughts as she watched her teacher's orgasm. She wondered if she'd be able to take this monster into her throat, but quickly decided that it would be impossible. Her hand barely closed around it! But she was also having thoughts of how it would feel coming inside of her lips, and shuddered as she pictured in her mind how erotic it would look sliding between her tits...expanding under her fingertips and spraying that huge geyser of semen onto her face. Dan certainly was no slouch in the cum department, but Redfield's cock was a damn fountain of the stuff!

When his flow finally stopped, he collapsed against the door frame, his chest heaving mightily. Jennifer released her hold on his cock and grinned at Shannon. As if reading each other's minds, both girls raised their cum covered fingers to the lips of the other. Jennifer moaned as she licked Redfield's cum from Shannon's fingers.

When their hands were clean, the girls hurriedly buttoned their tops. It hadn't taken very long to make the teacher shoot off, but they both knew that Dan would be wondering where they were.

Shannon didn't say a word, but slipped silently past her teacher, a big grin on her face. Jennifer was about to do the same, but paused, remembering her comment about Sunday morning. She looked at Redfield and smiled.

"So don't forget your exercise on Sunday..." she whispered. "I think I'm going to be jogging at Chelsea."

She winked and slipped past the dazed and exhausted man, moving quickly to the door and into the hallway. As soon as she saw Shannon leaning nonchalantly against the wall, she began to giggle, and both girls erupted in gales of laughter.

As luck would have it, Dan emerged just then from the men's room. Both girls watched him walk towards them, their eyes focusing on his still prominent bulge. Smiling at each other, they flanked him on either side, each of them grasping one of his arms as they walked down the hall and out into the warm afternoon.

Jennifer couldn't wait to get her boyfriend behind closed doors and knew Shannon was feeling the same desire.

The school day was ending. But the weekend was just about to begin. The weatherman had called for a hot one, and these three were going to do their best to make that prediction come true!

To Be Continued...