Jennifer's Blue Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved again to her feet and began to massage them, first one and then the other, licking between her toes as she whimpered with delight. He ever so softly dragged his lips up the inside of one thigh to where his nose began to nuzzle the white skin of her crotch aside her pussy, only to retreat and begin again with the other foot and kiss his way up that leg to the same spot on the other side as her body began to squirm in anticipation of direct contact.

She moaned softly, her ass lifting off of the bed to be touched by his tongue, or his lips or split rudely. But he was hitting his stride and remembering a part of him long unused, that part that relished the glance before the kiss, and the seductive power of the dance.

She thought that he would soon kiss her sweet wet holes and that she would rear up to accept his thrusts and cry out in pleasure. But then she only thought she knew him.

"Roll over" he said again quietly requested, and he surveyed his unexpected holiday gift. She was the most physically perfect woman he had ever had. Her legs were smooth and defined; her facial features balanced and attractive. She was a young woman in her prime, in ideal shape. Her breasts clung tightly to her chest; on all fours they probably wouldn't dangle, but were nonetheless full. She started to spread her legs and pull them back and open so she would gap invitingly for him but he stopped her and laid them straight and side-by-side as if to deny himself what he wanted to see at least for now.

"Oh lordy," he mouthed as he lay beside her and hungrily surveyed her body. She merely smiled in response to his flattery before they kissed passionately, starting slowly until they eventually crushed their lips and teeth together and savored their tastes as he softly pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers and she grabbed at his back and dug her nails into his muscles.

He pulled her arms over her head, and she grasped the spindles of the headboard. "Tie them if you want. It wouldn't be the first time," she said, hoping to lead him in a familiar direction.

"I'll just trust you to hold on," he smiled as he kissed her eyes. "And it would be the first time for me," he laughed.

Starting at her hands he kissed and licked her forearms to the soft crotch of her elbows and then to her underarms, and she became even more aroused from the unexpected sensations as she began to pant at having the smooth skin of her armpits licked, something no boy had ever done, most diving headlong for her nipples and her pussy. He tickled her with his tongue and watched her squirm and then went to the other arm and did the same. Her perspiration was clean and mildly salty.

He moved his mouth to her breast and twisted her nipple in his lips as he dragged his fingernails up and down her side. He then gently rolled it in his teeth as she began to whine and breathed more quickly as she moved her torso in response to the affectionate biting. He began to brush his tongue over her nipples, his saliva wetting her as he switched to her other breast and continued with the soft, wet counterpoint to his teeth.

She turned slightly on her side and threw a leg over him and ground her wet muff into one of his thighs as he sucked her other breast and began to knead it with his hands, relishing her solid breasts. His cock was trailing a random trail of fluid over her belly and then down one leg as he kissed and licked his way to her navel over her smooth and muscled stomach, his body inching down between her legs.

"Stop teasing me" she begged as she fell back onto her back and spread her legs for him, pulling him onto her and splitting herself to be filled. He decided to be aggressive and lifted her legs and her ass into the air so that her feet hit the headboard with her pussy now gaping, with a wet line of juice having seeped down the crack of her ass.

"Tell me what you want, Jennifer," he teased her, holding her in the erotically splayed position.

"Lick my pussy Mr. Davis, and then do something special for me" she begged in an excited voice as her hands strained at the spindles behind her. She partly got her wish as he softly bit and sucked on the base of her ass cheeks and then wedged her pubic bone in his mouth and held her there, taking her damp crotch into his mouth. She moaned loudly as he finally began to meet her needs with just the tip of his tongue finding her clit. It was large for such a small pussy, proportionally large like her nipples, and he tapped it as her body jerked with each relatively minute nudge. He pulled back from her and finally circled his lips around her swollen bud as with his tongue he rubbed back and forth over her body's most sensitive nerves. She noisily writhed and rode his mouth, bucking and flailing and crying out as he continued his assault with his bearded chin nestled in the space between her pussy and her ass.

"Oh fuck me, you've got to fuck me," she intoned as her breathing told him that she was close to an orgasm. He turned his attention to her ass and started to lap at her back door. Her volume increased tenfold as he dipped his nose into her quim and kissed and licked her little tailpipe. Her complaints turned to squeaks as she came near to exploding in his talented mouth and as all manner of sluttish profanity cascaded from her dainty mouth as she urged him on to bring her to an orgasm, her pussy overflowing with lubrication.

Foster stopped and let her legs drop to the bed as she cried "Noooooo" and attempted to rub her thighs together to carry herself over the threshold. He quickly pulled her legs apart and dropped in between. Rising to her mouth he kissed her as she slammed her mouth into his and drove his tongue deep, "fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck my mouth, fuck my butt, pleeaassee, that's what I want most, please" she squealed and then laughed at her vulgarity, "please Mr. Davis, please finish me, I'll do anything you want."

"Get on top of me" he said quietly into her ear before he snaked a tongue there as well. He lay on his back and watched her straddle him, take him in hand and move to slip him into her before he stopped her. "No, turn around and face away from me" he continued, "I want to watch your ass."

"Up my ass, please, up my ass. I've never done this. I've been saving it for a special person, and I don't want some cute dumb hunk to plow his meat into there too hard. Will you, please," she begged as she rocked back and forth on his swollen cock. "I get so wet I don't even need lube for my finger."

"Turn around," was all he could say.

She quickly flipped around, took him in hand and tried several times to put him into her, finally managing to slip his large head into her tiny hole. They simultaneously groaned with pleasure as she surrendered to gravity, and he, first slipping past her sphincter, and then one ring of muscle at a time, slipped into her to the hilt and bottomed out in the depths of her tight, brown hole. She was lubricated enough, but still felt tight as a glove to him as she began to wail with him inside of her. He was obviously the first into her back door for she was so tight that she balanced on his stick a full minute before he finally slid home and bottomed out inside of her.

Slowly, she began to ride him, her wailing near to a scream at times, bending forward so that he could see her flesh being pulled outward and pushed back in by his cock as she rose up almost to where he almost slipped from her and them posted down on him again, her crinkled asshole now stretched tight as a drum with no skin to spare. Unbelievably, she still played with his balls as they moaned and took pleasure from each other. Then she came hard and screamed gutturally as the sensation carried her away into a world of profane submission to her first ass-fucking, and as she did so she held herself down on him and wiggled her ass back and forth, grinding right and left to accentuate his depth in her. He felt her fingers pulling at her clit as she came repeatedly, adding to her pleasure as she cried out as each wave broke over her body, amazed that he was able to please her without cumming himself, so completely erotic was the experience.

She quickly pulled off of him and eagerly dropped between his legs and in one gulp took most of him into her throat and sucked at him powerfully, maneuvering his head into the back of her throat and tickling him by making a swallowing motion with the back of her tongue and her throat muscles as he exclaimed, "Oh don't Jennifer, I've just been in your ass girl, at least let me clean up."

"I love the feel of a cock buried in my throat, and this is as dirty as it gets. It's my fantasy," she said with a glint in her eye, "now squirt it all over my face Mr. Davis," she said before stroking him while one hand tickled his balls, one finger reaching between his cheeks to slide a fingertip along his crack. She held her lips slightly pursed with her tongue between her teeth, hovering over his swollen member as he began to cum, his face contorted by the erotic power of this young woman.

He loudly growled as he squirted a thick band of cum that she aimed through her parted lips and teeth; then a second spattered on her face and mouth as she closed her mouth to swallow the first shot, her eyes closed, her face serene and satisfied. Sensing that he was still cumming but done projecting she sat back and rubbed her fingers over the tip as cum bubbled out and down the sides of his cock and over her curled stroking fingers as her tongue licked clean her lips; she played in the cum with her fingers like it was finger paint and his cock was an art project, his eyes wide as he watched her deep enjoyment of this pleasure, while at the same time he was insane with a desire to pound his meat into her hard, his hips rising and falling in imitation of this desire. To top it off, she leaned into his cock and lapped cum from it, starting at his balls and licking up to the head. She looked at him with a devilish smile on her face and continued to clean him, swallowing over and over as she finished by licking clean her fingers and giving a final suck to his head to drain what was left over in his shrinking member, resting her head on his deflating member for a few moments before running to the bathroom to brush her teeth. His last thought that night was that he never imagined a woman would have such desires, let alone one who chose him to act them out.

When they awoke next day it was nearly afternoon and both of them were nursing hangovers. She had showered and was watching TV when he finally appeared and made them breakfast before they began the journey to the airport. They said nothing about last night. Before they left she stopped at the door and put his hands on her ass and her arms around his neck and kissed him long and sweetly.

"For now this is our little secret, ok?" she asked.

"Ok," he smiled and kissed her on the nose. Megan's flight was on time and the three of them had a mostly platonic Thanksgiving.

Sunday morning the two were scheduled to leave early by train to return to college; they all said their goodbyes the night before, Foster knowing that Megan would be home for Christmas for two weeks. But about two a.m. the door to his room opened and a shadowy figure entered and awakened him by crawling into bed with him, her erect nipples pressing into his bare chest.

"Jennifer," he started to say before she put her finger on his lips and simply said, "shhh."

They kissed repeatedly until she snaked her way under the covers and removed his boxers. She planted her pussy directly over his face and lowered herself onto his eager lips as she kissed his abdomen and licked his balls before sucking him into her mouth and slowly, excruciatingly bringing him to an orgasm. She waited to bring him off until he had her on the brink, and then almost silently they came simultaneously. He pumped a load of cum down her throat as she came on his lips sucking on her clit like a nipple. His fingers pulling her over the edge as they slipped in and out of her ass and pussy for a fitting conclusion to their vacation affair as she trickled a small stream of juices onto his face her muscles contracted on his probing fingers. She spun around and they kissed one last time before she left the room in the cold night.

Next morning he awoke around nine and found a note. In two parts it said "See you at X-mas, Dad; Love, Megan." The other part said, "Thank you for everything; love, Jennifer" with the word everything underlined and her email address below her signature. He changed and washed the sheets later that day, wandering around the suddenly empty house with a smile on his face. And in his bedroom he smiled widely when he found a worn pair of blue string bikini panties hanging from the bedpost on his headboard. He left them hanging there until his daughter came for her Christmas visit.