Jennifer's Education Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the lights were out and the old biddy had came around to make sure we were all in our beds, we started whispering to each other. She told me about which of the women teachers were “fooling around” with which of the male teachers, and about getting one of the male coaches hot under the collar by letting him see her tits “by accident.” Of course, I knew a little about sex, from sex education classes, but then she started telling me about which of the female teachers were sleeping together. I had never heard of such a thing. ‘What do you mean, “sleeping together?” You mean they’re roommates, like us?’

She giggled. ‘No, Silly, I mean they’re lovers. They play with each other’s pussies and even suck each other off. Haven’t you ever played with your pussy?’

I was glad the room was dark, because I blushed down to my toes! Kathy softly giggled, ‘Come on, you know you have.’ I finally admitted I had “once or twice.” She giggled again, ‘Is that “once or twice” ever or “once or twice” a night?’ Finally I admitted I played with myself just about every night. Kathy said, ‘Well, if you think it feels good to play with yourself, you should have someone else play with it for you. That feels really good.’

I know that teen-aged sex, especially between two girls, is wrong, and a sin you can go to hell for. I know as a child of the middle-class, well brought-up, and from a church-going family, I should have just ignored her and gone to sleep. I knew all that but, as you can probably guess by now, that’s not what I did. I climbed down that ladder, slipped into bed with Kathy, and said, ‘Show me.’

That first night we mostly kissed and hugged. At first, our kisses were just little pecks, but then Kathy showed me how to French kiss and that just about took my breath away. Soon we were sucking each other’s tongues and tongue-fucking each other’s mouth. My little tits were really just little swellings on my chest, with soft, puffy areolas and pencil-eraser sized nipples, but Kathy seemed to love them. She pinched my little nipples and rolled them around, pulling and stretching them, before finally kissing and sucking them until I thought I would scream. She took one of her perfect breasts in her hand and, with her other hand on the back of my head, rubbed it over my lips. I was soon sucking away as hard as I could while I pinched and pulled her other nipple. I wanted to get the whole breast in my mouth. Finally, when we were both so hot we were smoking, she took my hand and put it between her legs, then put her hand between mine. Her pussy was juicing like mad and I’m sure mine was doing the same. I just followed her lead and when she parted my pussy lips with her middle finger, I did the same for her. When she rubbed up at the top, on my tiny clit, I did the same for her. When she stuck her finger in as far as it would go and started finger-fucking my little virgin pussy, I did the same for her. Soon she added a second finger and, crossing her fingers, started rotating her hand while she finger fucked me. It was the most fantastic feeling I’ve ever had and I thought my pussy would explode. I felt her cunt gushing cum as mine did the same. I had my mouth full of her tit when my first real orgasm hit, or I would probably have woke up the whole school. We lay together for a long time after we calmed down, until we started to get cramped in the little bunk.

‘You’d better get back in your bunk. The monitor might pay us a surprise visit,’ Kathy said. ‘We’ve both got early classes tomorrow and we’ll have plenty of time in the next few months to play.’

‘I guess so,’ I said reluctantly. ‘I just have one question. Did you say something about the women teachers sucking each other’s pussies?’

Kathy chuckled softly and shook her head. ‘You are going to be a lot of fun!’

The very next night, after about an hour of kissing, teasing, tit-sucking, and finger-fucking, Kathy finally turned around on the little bunk bed and rolled me over on top of her in a 69 position. She spread her legs, I moved my head between them and, in the dim light coming through the dorm window, I saw the first pussy I was ever going to lick. It was beautiful! Her pubic hair was fine, soft and blonde and, as I mentioned, shaved in the shape of a heart.

Kathy giggled, ‘Now it’s time for you to break my heart.’ Her cunt lips were closed like a little girl’s. I pulled the lips apart with my fingers and giggled at the sight of her “broken heart.” I wanted to see as far inside her as I could. I licked the full length of her cunt, just savoring the taste. I had licked my own fingers after playing with myself, but that didn’t prepare me for the bouquet that greeted me when I got my face down into another girl’s pussy. It was intoxicating. I licked. I sucked. I wallowed my face in her cunt, following her example. I could feel her hands on my ass cheeks, pulling me to her mouth. When Kathy started licking my little rosebud, I did the same to her. When she nibbled on my clit and stuck her middle finger up my ass, I shot off like a Roman candle and she did the same, seconds later. We lay like that a long time, drinking each other’s cunt juice, reluctant to end so much pleasure.

‘So how was that, little girl?’ Kathy said softly.

‘It was the best feeling I’ve ever had,’ I whispered. ‘I just wanted to suck you inside out!’

‘Yes, I noticed that. For a novice, you really get top marks. With a little experience you will be the Belle of the Ball at Hillmont.’

‘What do you mean?’ I asked.

‘As much as I enjoy you myself, you need to meet some of the other girls. After we’ve played around a few weeks, I’ll introduce you into my little group. We have a lot of fun after the lights go out.’

Over the next few weeks, Kathy gradually introduced me to her circle of friends and, before long, I was in on all the fun and games of a private girl’s school. Jenn, you can’t imagine what a horny bunch of twats there were in that school. I’m sure it was the result of not having any boys around. That’s why I always sent you to co-ed school. Sometimes we organized swap nights. After lights out, we would pretend to go to the toilet, then go to a different room and swap roommates for the night so each of us could get a taste of some new cunt. Soon I had sucked just about every pussy available in the school.

Kathy has a radar in her cunt that would put the Air Force to shame. If there is a heat- seeking tongue or dick in a four county area around her, she can pick it up. When Ms. Kerker, a tough-as-nails ex-marine sergeant, came to Hillmont to teach math and coach the track team (talk about a cliché,) Kathy was on to her from the first day. It wasn’t hard to see that Kerker was a dyke. She had the short hair, dumpy build, and flat shoes of the natural bull dyke. She wore loose clothes to hide her big hips and huge tits. Well, she was an ex-marine, what can I say? Of course, Kathy and I and the rest of the girls had experimented with candles, toothbrush tubes, bananas, and anything else that was roughly dick-shaped, but Ms. Kerker was the first to introduce us to real dildos. She had vibrators, strap-ons, double dongs; you name it, she had it, and loved to use it on young girls. The couple of years she was there, Kathy and I had so much rubber pushed up our cunts I was afraid we were going to give birth to the Michelin Man. We had a great time and we both got an A+ in Ms. Kerker’s math class.

Jennifer laughed, ‘Now I know why you can’t balance your checkbook. Ms. Kerker was teaching you how to use a vibrator instead of a calculator.’

I giggled, ‘Well, over the years, using a vibrator has been a lot more fun than using a calculator.’

Kathy was on the track team and that was how she got a thing going with Ms. Kerker. She would go into her little office and pretend to look at charts on the desk, while Kerker would play with her pussy through the leg hole of her shorts. That was fun for them both for a while but not really satisfying to either. The only time Kerker could really get to play around with any of us like she wanted to was when we had races out of town and had to stay overnight in hotels. When she found out Kathy and I were suck-buddies, she couldn’t wait for the three of us to get together. She liked Kathy because she was so crazy and would do anything but she was really a chicken hawk and couldn’t get enough of young girls, the younger looking the better. With my tiny tits and slim ass, I was her type.

Kathy said, ‘Kerker’s really hot for you and I’m going to try to line up something where we could get together and have some fun.’ The next day in the dressing room after gym class Kathy leaned over and whispered in my ear, ‘Don’t put your panties back on. Just put on your skirt and give the panties to me.’ I noticed she had stuffed her own panties into her gym bag. I did as she said and we went around to Ms. Kerker’s office. I stood outside in the shadows and Kathy went in and gave the panties to her. I watched through the door as the older woman put my little white panties to her nose and inhaled deeply. Kathy was leaning over her desk, pretending to study some charts and Ms. Kerker had her hand up her skirt, playing with her pussy and sniffing my shorts. The next day, I was assigned to go to all the track meets as a “manager.”

“Mom, all this talk about girl sex is getting me so hot! I’ve never tried it, except a few times when Pam Gates spent the night. We would take turns pretending we were the boy and practice kissing. When we tried tongue kissing, we both got so hot we played with ourselves till we got off. We did it three different nights. I wanted to play with her pussy and I think she wanted to play with mine, but we were both afraid to try it. Then she moved away and none of my other friends seemed interested.”

“Oh Jenn, I’m so glad you haven’t had girl sex yet! I’ve hoped since you were a little girl that I would be the one to initiate you into the joys of cunt lapping. If your dad had lived, we had planned to teach you all about the wonderful world of sex, while you were growing up. We had planned for me to start licking your cunt and then he was going to teach you about oral sex with men. I wish I could have seen you sucking his dick. He had such a sweet dick. Since he died six years ago, I’ve been at a loss as to what to do about teaching you this most important aspect of life. I haven’t found any men I’ve been interested in, and my only sexual outlet is when your Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jim come to visit. That’s why I usually let you sleep over at a girlfriend’s house when they visit. We get into some hot and heavy sucking and fucking, and I wasn’t sure you were ready for that. When I walked in on you and Tommy, I resolved that it was time to get on with your education.”

I pulled the cover back from both our bodies. Jenn had her hand between her legs and her middle finger was buried in her little, almost hairless, cunt. I pulled her hand up to my face and sucked her finger, loving the aroma of young pussy. “Just lay there and let Mommy take care of you, Sweetheart,” I said.

I slid down to where I could get my mouth on her tits. They were just like mine at that age, little more than bumps on her chest, with pink puffy areolas and tiny crinkled nipples. I took one in my mouth while I pinched and pulled on the other. I could feel the one I was sucking swell like a little penis. I moved from one to the other, sucking and licking, pinching and pulling, until Jenn was moaning. I kept pinching her nipples as I let my kisses wander down her body to her cute little belly button. I licked it and stuck my tongue inside. From there, it was a short trip to the edge of her hairline, what there was of a hairline. I pushed her legs apart and kissed the soft meat on the inside of her thighs, sucking and licking. She was bucking her ass up off the bed, her hands on the side of my head, trying to guide my mouth to her hot hole. I blew on her downy pubic hair and continued my teasing, kissing the inside of her thighs, around and around her throbbing little cunt.

“Oh, Mom, please suck me! My pussy is burning up! Put your tongue in there and make me cum!” Jennifer moaned.

I loved it! My own little Jenn was begging her mother to suck her pussy! I wanted this to be the best cunt licking I ever did. I just wished her father could be here to see her. He would have been so proud.

I spread Jenn’s cunt lips with my thumbs and licked her sweet slit, from her little, puckered asshole to the top, where her tiny clitoris peeked out. I explored her pee hole with my tongue; used my thumbs to pop her little clit out of its hood, and kissed and sucked it. I looked up from my work to see Jenn had one hand on the back of my head, holding my mouth to her burning hole, while she pinched and pulled her nipples with the other hand. Her ass was bucking off the bed so hard I almost needed her hand holding me to her. Her pussy was gushing sweet cunt juice into my mouth and I was lapping it up, the best I’d ever tasted, my own little baby’s cunt juice. She started climaxing about thirty seconds after I first licked her, and about once every thirty seconds afterwards. After ten minutes, she pushed my face away from her cunt and lay back on the bed, with her eyes closed, breathing hard.

I slid up the bed beside her and looked down at her sweet face. I gently kissed her lips. They parted and her tongue came out. She licked my lips and then opened her eyes. “What’s that taste on your lips?” she asked with a slight grin.

“That’s your own sweet maiden oil,” I said, “the sweetest I’ve ever tasted.”

She licked my lips again and then my face. “I like the taste of my own cunt. That’s so nasty but it’s true. I want to taste yours and see if there’s any difference.”

I sighed happily as the sweet girl slid down the bed. I opened my legs and she moved right between them, her face inches away from my hot cunt. “I’ve never looked at a pussy closely before, except mine, with a mirror. Of course, I’ve seen the girls in the shower at gym class. Theirs are mostly like mine, almost bald, though some of the Italian girls have a lot of hair. I like your thick bush.” She blew on my cunt hair, causing me to shiver with desire. “I like the way I can see the inner lips. They look like they’re just waiting for a kiss.” It was my turn to moan. “Mmm, I like your smell too. It’s so . . . sexy. Yes, that’s the word. You smell just like sex.” I could see I wasn’t going to have to teach her anything about teasing. She had that down pat.

“Oh, let’s see if I can find your clit. I want to see it up close.” Jenn put her thumbs together at the top of my pussy and forced the little “Man in the Boat” to make an appearance. When it popped out of its’ little hood she licked it a few times, then put her lips around it and started sucking. I thought I was going to jump off the bed. As she sucked, she poked one, then two, then three finger up my fuck hole, and pumped away like she was playing a fast tune on a fiddle. She curled her fingers up and found my G spot. After a minute or two of that, she pulled her fingers out, spread my lips, and buried her face in my cunt, sucking and licking, rolling her head from side to side, while she reached up and pinched and rolled my nipples. This kid didn’t need much training. She was a natural!

“Ohhh, Jenn, you’re sucking the hole you came out of. You’re sucking your mom’s cunt. That is so nasty and so sexy! I’ve dreamed about this since you were born and now it’s come true. Suck your mom’s pussy, Baby! Suck it! Drink up my cunt juice! Make Mommy feel good! Make Mommy cum, Baby!

After more orgasms than I could count, I finally had to push Jennifer away from my cunt. I pulled her up to me and we shared a tender kiss. I licked my cunt juice from her face and we lay with our arms around each other, our tits pressed together. “Sweetheart, my school story will have to wait. I think we both need some rest.”

Jenn smiled sleepily. “Well, Mother knows best, I suppose. Goodnight, Mommy.”

12