Jennifer's Jewellery Shoot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,297 Followers

Finally Duane called it a wrap. As in the past, Jennifer was allowed to shower before leaving. She had hardly uttered a sound during the shoot, totally in despair. She was defeated and exhausted.

There was no mirror in the shower room, no way to see how horrible the new modifications to her body looked. She ran her fingers along the multiple piercings of her left ear, which tingled and caused her to sigh deeply.

The same clothes she arrived in were set on the dressing table. She put them on, and left the room.

"Your class ends at 12:50 tomorrow, correct deary?" Duane walked right up to her, inches away.

Once again, she was amazed how he could know this. "Yes, Sir," she replied, her eyes lowered and staring at the ground.

"You know, deary, a model has to have confidence and it has to show. It is OK to fake it, but it must look real. You tend to look down all the time, except when I remind you. This needs to stop. As a submissive, I don't expect you to look anyone in the eye, but I want your gaze focused upward. Concentrate on staring at a guy's crotch or girl's pussy. A slut needs to show interest in such locations, I am sure you will agree. So lift your gaze, now."

Again shocked by his demand, she lifted her eyes to stare at the bulge in his pants.

"That's better. Now concentrate on doing that. I would much rather reward you for good behavior than punish you for bad, right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Let me make this clear, hon. You will attend all your classes tomorrow, you will make no attempt to hide your collar, earrings, or new hair style, and you will be picked up by the driver at 1:00 PM sharp in the parking lot off of Sproul Hall."

She wanted to protest, she wanted to challenge, but instead she meekly replied, "Yes, Sir."

She felt his hand reach beneath the short latex dress. Her natural instinct was to turn her body, close her legs and reach down to stop the assault.

"Keep your legs spread, and don't turn away. Eyes at my crotch," Duane loudly ordered. "Lock your hands behind your head and do not move them. Now!"

In total distress, Jennifer obeyed.

He cupped her sex, and ordered her to look him in the eyes as his finger rubbed up and down the opening between her lips.

"Just say the word and I will personally fulfill your sexual needs. The word is 'Yes'."

Defeated as she was, Jenn knew that she could not yield, that there had to be some way to get out of this trap and with almost no hesitation, she shook her head side to side and whispered, "No."

Duane laughed and with a swat to her ass, sent her towards the exit.

Jennifer just gazed at the partition in front of her on the ride home. Several times she was reminded of the hoops, as they swung against her neck. She could smell her own arousal, but at this point, that was the least of her worries.

She was thinking of what to tell Stephanie and her other friends. Duane was right. She had to show confidence, that her new look was all part of a photo opp that could lead to bigger and better things. She had to shake herself, to dig out of the bottomless trap in which she found herself. Maybe obedience was the best thing.

Once again it was past midnight when she arrived home. She expected Steph to be in her room, maybe even asleep, since she had an early Wednesday class.

As quietly as possible, she turned the lock and upon entering, turned to shut the door. She had taken only a few steps down the hallway when she saw Stephanie, in her usual T, standing in the doorway, arms raised and pressed against the sides of the opening, The position of her arms forced the T higher than usual, and for a second, Jennifer found herself staring at the location of Stephanie's pussy.

"Oh my God, Jenn. I just had to wait up."

"Now or never," thought Jennifer. She flashed a huge smile and turning her head right and left asked, "How do you like my new look, Steph?"

"I'm, I, yeah, it's hot as hell, I mean, is this really you?"

"It's me alright, the newest bad girl on campus. Duane thinks that is where I will find the big bucks in modeling. He called it the 'shock effect' and based on your reaction, he was right," she laughed.

"Your hair, and this collar. Oh my God girl." Stephanie reached out and linked her finger in one of the rings, pulling the paralyzed Jennifer closer. "You are one naughty roomie, hon."

Faces only inches apart, Jenn stared into Stephanie's eyes, mesmerized. Both girls were breathing in shallow and rapid gasps. Suddenly Stephanie released Jennifer and smiled widely, stepping back.

"Yeah, you're one bad looking slut, but what are your parents going to say?"

"Oh, they won't be happy, but if it means I can pay a higher portion of my tuition, I am sure they will understand. I mean, nothing is permanent, right?

Stephanie had come closer to her roomie. "These new piercings aren't permanent you're telling me?"

"Well, they can always be allowed to close when I move on, but I have to try something different, right? I mean, what other chance to I have. I don't have the long legs, I don't have 36D boobs, you name it, I have to make my own niche or give up modeling totally." Jennifer was amazed at her ability to lie, to sound believable, when her world was crashing down.

"You're not going to need extra cash for tuition, if you don't start studying for mid-terms next week." Steph admonished.

"Yeah, I know, but I think I have things under control at the moment. I need to shower and get something to eat, so yeah, thanks for waiting up for me, but everything is fine, just fine." Jennifer lied.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,297 Followers
12