Jennifer's Obsession: Andrew's Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer slowly edged closer to her, sticking her chest out in the process. As she got within inches of her she gave Cheryl's bowling ball-like play-things a firm squeeze before sliding her hands down Cheryl's body and onto her hips. Cheryl groaned in the process. Jennifer looked down at her own nipples and slowly guided them in, and onto Cheryl's.

"Oh, look Cheryl, my nipples are on yours," Jennifer said playfully, as she made their nipples brush back and forth over and over.

Cheryl looked down, watching her nipples gently twist up and fling free under the pressure of another woman's nipples, and each collision she watched and felt caused her pussy to almost physically quiver. Cheryl's arms disappeared behind her back, fumbling with the bra that was still wrapped around her body. As she unclipped it Jennifer continued to caress nipples, with nipples. Cheryl slammed her bra down at the floor on the same side as her vest-top, making her giant bulbs of flesh shudder in the process. The shuddering of nipples against nipples caused Jennifer to momentarily grit her teeth as she moved her hands up to Cheryl's neck. Cheryl placed her hands around Jennifer's tiny waist and started to twist her upper body back and forth, joining in the 'nipples game'. Jennifer leaned forward and pressed her lips softly onto Cheryl's, feeling their breasts squash up together as she did so. Cheryl kissed her back, letting out a sort of 'whimpering' noise in the process. As they kissed, Jennifer briefly glanced into the mirror, glimpsing Andrew and getting off on his voyeurism.

"Stop!" Jennifer shouted, as she quickly stepped back, letting go of Cheryl in the process. Cheryl jumped a little in surprise, making those gargantuan tits of hers shudder again, much to Andrew's delight. He felt so bad at watching another woman get naked and intimate without her knowing about it, and it was turning him on something rotten.

"Put your hands behind your back," Jennifer said. Cheryl did – it was a new experience for her; she didn't know how lesbians 'did it'. "Now suck my titties bitch," Jennifer continued, smiling and holding her breasts in her hands, offering her nipples. Cheryl leant forward, keeping her hands behind her back. Jennifer aimed her right nipple at Cheryl's face. Her nipple visibly grew in size as Cheryl's hungry, open mouth neared, and closed tightly over it. She could feel Cheryl sucking at her teat like a new-born lamb. She glanced at the mirror again and smiled, before looking down at the woman on her tit, obediently sucking.

Andrew's gaze was fixed on the colossal tits that were hanging down from Cheryl's body – the view was fantastic seeing as her hands were behind her back. He felt like running out there and nailing her from behind whilst she sucked at Jennifer but he couldn't of course, because she didn't even know he was there.

"Stop!" Jennifer shouted again. Cheryl jumped bolt-upright, her massive, womanly breasts swinging wildly in the process; it was a good couple of seconds before they stopped moving. Andrew took this moment as an opportunity to finish his wine, which disappeared from his glass as quickly as pouring it down a drain. Jennifer stripped herself of her top, and then slowly slid her joggers down her toned and tanned legs, kicking off her sandals in the process. She placed her hands on her hips and slowly turned around, as if displaying her wares to Cheryl. As Cheryl got a view of her tight ass, Andrew got a view of her newly-shaven mound – he nearly gasped out aloud and quietly cursed himself for it. Cheryl started to stroke her own hips.

"Don't move," Jennifer ordered, as she came around full circle. Cheryl placed her arms stiffly down at her sides, staring at Jennifer's smooth and clean-looking genitalia. Jennifer stepped up to her and unbuttoned Cheryl's faded Levis, yanking them down a little as she did so. Cheryl's tits were momentarily bouncing again, catching Jennifer's attention so she gave the right nipple a quick kiss as a result. Cheryl's legs nearly went from under her. Jennifer shuffled backwards a little and their eyes locked onto each other. She reached her open hand out, palm towards Cheryl, until it came to rest firmly on her crotch. Cheryl broke eye-contact and looked downwards as if she were getting reprimanded whilst Jennifer touched her. Jennifer slid her finger up and down the crease she could feel under Cheryl's white knickers, and started to bite her lip at the prospect of getting her fingers into another woman's pussy. Cheryl was almost overwhelmed by how sensitive her pussy had become to someone else's touch, she'd never known anything like it before and had unknowingly slid her feet apart. Jennifer started to apply some pressure and had started to grate her hand against Cheryl's crotch. Cheryl responded with a rhythmical panting noise and a steady, repetitive movement of her pelvis. Jennifer joined her, even though no-one was touching her pussy, yet.

Andrew was leaning up against the wall with his head wedged in the gap that the slightly ajar door afforded, with his hand in his gown quietly masturbating.

Jennifer gradually eased her hand off Cheryl's pussy and ran her fingers softly up Cheryl's stomach, over her voluptuous breasts and back down again, but this time levering her fingers inside of Cheryl's knickers. Jennifer shivered a little as she felt the wiriness of another woman's pubic hair against her fingers. As her fingers reached the wet, fleshy lips, Cheryl's hands shot up, grabbing tightly at Jennifer's nipples using her thumbs and forefingers. Jennifer reacted by shooting her index finger cleanly and firmly right up inside Cheryl's gyrating pussy. "Ahhhh," Cheryl breathed as she felt, for the first time, another woman's finger inside her. Jennifer dropped to her knees, getting her nipples tugged hard as she did so – Cheryl didn't want to let go. Jennifer looked up at Cheryl, but could barely see her over the huge breasts that stood out at least six or seven inches from her body – Andrew could, though. Jennifer made quick work of pulling Cheryl's jeans down to her ankles whereby Cheryl, without being asked, slipped her feet out of her flip-flops and stepped out of her jeans. As Jennifer began to work Cheryl's knickers down Cheryl closed her eyes and started to play with her own nipples. Within seconds Cheryl's knickers were off and had landed close to the door Andrew was hiding behind. Jennifer slid her hands up the backs of Cheryl's legs and placed her palms firmly on Cheryl's buttocks, and promptly buried her head between the open legs that stood before her. "Oh, God," Cheryl cried, looking at the ceiling, tugging at her nipples, and thrusting her pelvis forward onto Jennifer's face.

Andrew was angling his head all ways, trying to get a glimpse of Cheryl's pussy; he wanted to see if her pussy matched the blonde hair of her head. It was no good; no matter what position he was in, all he could see was the back of Jennifer's head rapidly moving about. He consoled himself with the fact he was getting a fantastic view of one of his neighbours standing naked in his living-room, fondling her gigantic breasts, and getting her pussy licked and tongue-fucked by his naked wife – a reasonable consolation, he thought, as he slowed his masturbation down to a slow, gentle pace.

"Ohhhhhh," Cheryl screamed, as she pulled her breasts, by their nipples, up toward the ceiling. Jennifer rammed her tongue in as far as was possible and did her best to open her pussy up with it whilst at the same time massaging the clitoris with her nose. Cheryl tugged even harder at her nipples and thrust her pussy forcefully onto Jennifer. "Ahhhhhhhh," she screamed, as her whole body stiffened for a moment. Jennifer worked even harder at her with her tongue. There was a loud slapping noise as Cheryl's released her gargantuan breasts, letting them boisterously succumb to the force of gravity, as the rest of her body flopped forwards. She had to hold onto Jennifer's shoulders to keep from falling over. Jennifer withdrew her tongue and softly licked at the soaking wet crease before her, easing her friend gently back down from the dizzy heights of ecstasy.

Andrew had stopped masturbating altogether – he had to or it was all going to be over for him and he was sure there was still more to come yet. Seeing those massive mounds of flesh that were Cheryl's tits hanging loosely over his wife's head as she licked at her, would surely have blown it for him.

Cheryl slowly but steadily regained an upright posture, having her pussy gently licked all-the-while, and with his crisis having passed, Andrew began to fondle himself again before deciding to run to the kitchen where he refilled his glass.

On his return he could see Jennifer on all fours from a sort of rear to side-on view, with Cheryl on her knees alongside Jennifer, but upright. Fucking hell, Andrew thought to himself; he still couldn't see the colour of her muff.

Cheryl started to caress Jennifer's perfectly formed right buttock whilst her other hand milked Jennifer's left udder. Within seconds Cheryl's hand had slipped between Jennifer's legs, her fingers massaging Jennifer's wet pussy lips and seeking entry. Andrew imagined himself being out there, on his knees behind Jennifer with Cheryl holding his cock in readiness to guide it in to his wife. He could see now by the movement of Cheryl's hand that she'd got at least one finger into his wife because her hand was moving back and forth, rapidly. Andrew started to masturbate again at the same speed as Cheryl's hand was moving. Jennifer's back had arched and her body was moving back and forth, helping Cheryl to fuck Jen's muff with her fingers.

Jennifer suddenly rose upright while Cheryl stooped a little in an effort to keep her fingers in. Andrew got a glimpse of one of Cheryl's tits as it swung out to her side with the movement, causing him to harden a little more. Cheryl knee-walked to the rear of Jennifer, got between her legs, and slipped her right hand down Jen's front and placed the left over Jen's left breast. Andrew could see where Cheryl's left hand was and had to guess where the other went, but he had a good idea. Cheryl got a single finger into Jennifer and began fucking her with it again, rubbing her naked body up against Jen's as she did so. Jennifer slipped her right hand behind herself, squeezing it between the warm, soft skin of their bodies. She felt for Cheryl's triangle, found it, and immediately returned the favour; finger-fucking the pussy in her hand. They started to move in unison as they finger-fucked each other's pussies. Andrew had to stop himself from running out there and giving them the 'real thing'.

"Let's get on the sofa," Jennifer whispered, leaning forward onto all fours again. Cheryl leant with her and wildly fucked at Jen's pussy with her fingers for a moment, before getting herself upright. Just as Jennifer started to rise to her feet, Cheryl couldn't resist a grab at Jen's muff from the rear – she was starting to get into this woman-on-woman thing.

Jennifer positioned herself at one end of the sofa and such that her one thigh went up over the back of it with her shin hanging down the other side, whilst her other leg was positioned so that her one foot remained on the floor – her legs were spread wide open with her exposed, shaven mound glaring out dead-ahead in line with Andrew, who had temporarily disappeared through fear of Cheryl catching sight of him. Jennifer's rear was resting on the one arm of the sofa which had the effect of lifting her pussy high in the air, giving Cheryl easy access. Andrew managed a swift peep at his wife's smooth and vulnerable mound before retreating again as Cheryl moved into position, between Jen's legs. Andrew suddenly became aware at how loudly he was breathing and how close he was to the pair of them – he quickly rectified it.

Jen reached down for the glass containing her remaining wine and poured it between her legs, squashing the rim of the glass between her lips as she did so. Cheryl smiled, bent over, and took a long, thirsty lick at Jen's silky-smooth muff. Jen groaned, loudly. Andrew quickly returned to his voyeur position, adamant he wasn't going to miss a thing. Cheryl looked up at Jen through the blonde strands of hair hanging over eyes, licked her lips, and took another long, hard lick. Jen felt her pussy lips separate as if a cock had just been slotted into her; Cheryl had licked that hard. Andrew crouched down, trying to get a decent view of Cheryl's muff from behind; there appeared to be a sort of straw-coloured frizz present. Cheryl continued to work Jen's pussy, only wrapping her arms under Jen's thighs now to increase the pressure with which she could press her tongue onto and into the bald orifice that lay open to her.

"Does that shaven mutt feel good on your tongue, you pussy-licking bitch," Jennifer growled as she took a tight grip of Cheryl's blonde locks. With her mouth full of pussy the best Cheryl could manage was an "mmm".

"Lick it hard, fucking hard I said," Jennifer shouted, almost pulling the pretty hair out of Cheryl's head. Jennifer's pussy started to twist up vigorously on Cheryl's face now as Jen began to thrust her pelvis back and forth ferociously. Cheryl was getting worked up; she'd let go of Jen's legs and was man-handling Jen's breasts, angrily – all the tenderness of a 'woman's touch' had vanished, completely.

"Think about what you're doing, you dirty, disgusting slut. Is it making your cunt wet?" Jen said, through gritted teeth.

"Mm, mm" she groaned. "Yes, yes!" she screamed as she fleetingly came up for air before diving straight back in.

"What can you feel in your cunt?" Jen shouted, as she pulled Cheryl's head crazily over her wine-soaked lips. The feel of Cheryl's facial features crushing up against, and sometimes penetrating, her shaved crotch caused her to shriek.

Andrew couldn't help himself and just had to get involved. He slid out from the doorway on his knees and held his hand out and up, carefully, between Cheryl's open legs. The scent of sex hung heavily around him, and mingled sweetly with the aroma of floor polish. He began to tickle her pussy lips from behind, ever so gently, and he could see now; she was a true blonde.

"My pussy's..... twitching," Cheryl managed, between slurps. Jen dragged Cheryl's head about her crotch again, but this time pulling her legs down hard over Cheryl's back, trapping her.

"Think of a big, hard cock, fucking your pussy. Do you like the thought of that," Jen said, ragging Cheryl's head some more.

"A cock.... fucking my cunt.... fucking it.... Yes," Cheryl squealed at the moments her mouth wasn't full of hairless, wet pussy. All three were getting off on the dirty talk.

Andrew looked up at the pussy he was touching; he was sure it was begging him to fuck it. He retreated into the doorway and took another gulp of wine. Beady-eyed, he stared at the blonde crack that was hanging open before him; surely an offering, he concluded. He rose to his feet, opened his gown, and tip-toed back out from behind his barricade and onto the battlefield. He stopped behind Cheryl, standing firmly to attention, and watched for a moment as she energetically writhed about between his wife's opened legs that were at the same time clasped firmly around her torso. Cheryl was still heatedly man-handling Jennifer's tits, and there were groans and shrieks all over the place.

Jennifer opened her eyes to see Andrew standing over her as she was having her body savagely ravaged by someone else. "A fucking great cock fucking your tight, little cunt; that's what you need, you dirty fucker," Jennifer screamed as she closed her eyes again, tightly, and tightened her grip on Cheryl further. The inability to move seemed to turn Cheryl on even more as she began to bite and lick, and lick and bite at the bald flesh sliding about at her famished mouth.

Andrew felt a strange surge come over him and wasn't sure if it was the wine, or the thought of taking Cheryl from behind whom was now locked in position and was being forced to mouth Jennifer's freshly-shaved pussy. He rubbed his hand over his head, from his forehead to the nape of his neck, in the hope it might somehow help him to cope with the strange feeling.

"I want cock," Cheryl bawled, wriggling strongly against Jennifer's ever-tightening grip and getting all-the-more turned on by it.

Jennifer bit her lip and thrust her pelvis into Cheryl's face. "Imagine it, your pussy lips slowly separating, and the sense of a hot, swollen cock, slowly penetrating you, and you can't stop it; can you feel it?" Jennifer said, holding Cheryl's head steady for a moment. Andrew took his cue and stepped up close to Cheryl, holding his cock downwards and making it slide across the underside of Cheryl's blonde mound.

"I can feel it," she gasped, surprised at what she could feel. Jennifer tugged at the hair she was holding and forced Cheryl's face to pleasure her some more.

Andrew bent his legs a little and used his cock as a hole-detector. Cheryl squirmed at the sensation of something between her legs and tried to pull herself upright. Jennifer tightened her grip. "Fuck my cunt with your tongue, you bitch. Do as you're fucking told," Jennifer ordered, grabbing Cheryl by the skull now and holding her head hard at her pussy. Cheryl obediently began tongue-fucking Jennifer.

"Do you want cock?" Jennifer bellowed, lifting Cheryl's head clear of her pussy.

"I want fucking cock, I want..." was all Cheryl could manage before her mouth was full of shaven lips again and her tongue had automatically lost itself into Jennifer's wet cavern.

Andrew was on target and could feel the hole of the blonde muff at the tip of his straining cock. He thrust forward. Cheryl tried to raise her head and Jennifer let her. Their eyes met and all went still for a moment, except for Andrew of course. One inch, two inch, three; it went on for a good seven, with Cheryl's eyes widening further every step of the way. Andrew slotted home his full length and squashed up against her voluptuous buttocks. Jennifer smiled wickedly at Cheryl, who was now round-eyed and mouth open, before ramming her stunned face back to work. Andrew retreated and thrust, retreated and thrust, and retreated and thrust. Cheryl, still shocked, squirmed and heaved and wriggled, but continued to probe Jennifer's innards with her tongue nonetheless. Andrew had grabbed tightly onto Cheryl's hips now and was giving her a good, hard shagging.

Cheryl liked the sense of being completely restrained – her head was restrained, her upper body was restrained, and now she was being restrained from behind, and well and truly fucked from behind also, to add to her pleasure.

Every time Andrew drove into her, Cheryl's face ground hard up over Jen's hairless crease, the sensation driving Jen closer and closer to the moment. The thought of knowing she was resisting Cheryl's attempts to escape from her vulnerable position seemed to help too, as did the sight of her husband 'doing' Cheryl from behind. Cheryl doesn't even know who's fucking her cunt, it could be anybody's cock, she thought to herself, as she took another step closer to that place she so admired, seventh heaven.

Cheryl had let go of Jennifer's breasts now and her one hand was between her legs squeezing her clitoris while a cock ruthlessly plundered her sanctity, and the other was selfishly pinching at her own breast, the nipple to be precise. Cheryl's tongue continued to loyally attempt penetration, though – not that Jennifer needed it now; what was going on in her head, and the movement of Cheryl's face was bringing her off quite agreeably.

Andrew's pace became frantic. He looked at his wife's face; it was all screwed up and she was thrashing about wildly. He looked at Cheryl; she was leant over his wife licking manically at her cunt. He looked at himself, his cock to be more specific; it brought such pleasure watching and feeling it ram between Cheryl's generous cheeks and penetrate deep into her blonde pussy. He started to pull ferociously on the hips he was holding, determined to give all he had to offer. The slapping and the slurping and the groaning; it was driving him insane with lust.