Jennifer's Obsession: Andrew's Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooo," Cheryl cried, as her upper body started to rise as if her back was cramping. Jennifer's legs released her from the grip and Jennifer used her legs to thrust her clean, reddened mound high in the air. Cheryl managed to retain enough awareness to ram her fingers hard into Jennifer as her mouth left its recent home. Andrew pulled even harder at her hips, making her sort of sit down hard on his cock as her torso neared a forty-five degree angle. Jennifer snatched at her own breasts as Cheryl's fingers fucked her as fast as a bees wings flap. Andrew, with gritted teeth, twisted his head to his right. He watched in the large mirror the reflection of Cheryl's titanic tits splash about as a result of his penile efforts, with the blonde hair of her head in a tangled mess.

Ahhhh..." Andrew growled, as he pumped into Cheryl erratically, sending her flailing from side to side – the reflection was orgasmic.

"Ooooo...ooooo," Cheryl cried as her pussy detonated a shocking surge of pleasure throughout her body.

"Fuckers, eeahhhh," Jennifer cried as her body rose up, arched, at least another foot from the sofa.

Seconds later they all collapsed in a wet, fleshy heap. Cheryl fell onto Jennifer, her huge breasts surrounding Jennifer's face; and Andrew collapsed over Cheryl, his cock still tucked away and pulsing inside her. The room was motionless and silent, except for some gasps of relief with Elton John's 'Can you feel the love tonight?' playing in the background.

It was a good five minutes before Andrew summoned the strength to peel himself off from the mass of bare flesh that led beneath; he made a squelching sound as his softening cock slipped out of Cheryl. Cheryl groaned, and then rotated her body a little so that her feet fell lazily to the floor. Jennifer sat upright as those mammoth breasts rolled from her face. As Cheryl stood upright, Andrew leant over to one side, getting the full frontal view he'd so wanted to see earlier. He zoomed in on her neatly-trimmed blonde triangle and smiled. Cheryl zoomed in on Andrew's cock, and smiled. They looked at each other, smiled, and Andrew zipped off through the doorway to pound up the stairs.

"We must do that again sometime," Jennifer said, as she snatched her clothes up from the floor. Cheryl nodded in agreement whilst Jennifer too, pounded upstairs leaving her to get dressed and leave, she supposed.

The next few days had been good; Jennifer kept her work to a minimum and Andrew had given himself a few days off. They'd enjoyed sunset walks along the coastline, rambles, and romps, in the countryside, visits to art galleries, dining out; all the things couples would normally do when they've managed to steal a little time for themselves.

On the Saturday morning, Jennifer was up first, as usual. She'd just showered, and clothed in her gown went downstairs to check her email. (She never used Andrew's computer - he had all sorts of things on there, for his work, and she didn't want to be responsible for buggering something up; plus it sat on Andrew's holy ground, in his den.)

She quickly ran through several to do with her work; nothing interesting. Then she noticed one from Cheryl. It read "Not too sure about what happened the other day, felt awkward about coming over to visit. Let me know your thoughts, wouldn't want to lose your friendship over it. Love Cheryl." Ahhh, Jennifer thought, not giving it much more thought than that but had decided to give her a ring later that afternoon.

The next was from a 'Dave'. She knew a few guys with the name 'Dave', but none were clients and she couldn't recall any that would know her well enough to be emailing her. Intrigued, she clicked on the message. "Have a look at the attached file. I think you and I got some things to discuss." It read.

Jennifer's eyebrows lowered, causing a crease to appear vertically between them as her mind tried desperately to form some sort of link with the name 'Dave', and things she may need to discuss with him. She drew a blank and was about to delete it when her curiosity got the better of her. She moved her pointer and double-clicked on the file, her mind still puzzling.

As she waited for the file to open she slouched back in her chair, leaning to one side and with her left hand under her chin, supporting her head. Something appeared on the screen and she sprang bolt-upright and wide-eyed, her mouth slowly falling open. She sat dead-still for a second, before hurriedly closing the file down and fighting hard against the temptation to lose herself in her developing hysteria. As the horror vanished from the screen, Jennifer's shoulders began to slouch and her head fell forward whilst her body slumped back, heavily, into the chair. She lifted her hand to her stooped head...

XXX

Next week - Justice

© 2004 Kayleigh Combstock