All Comments on 'Jennifer's Revenge'

by Domma

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just a Bitch

Makes a terrible marriage.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
I don't know if Bill have any ball

If Bill have any balls he would take quick action and get out of there if if he is nude.

erinluvsjay04erinluvsjay04over 18 years ago
Holy sh*t!!!

WOW!!!! That made my pussy so friggin wet that I damn near came on myself without even having to touch my own pussy. You have one hell of an art for story telling. Two VERY enthusiatic thumbs up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I just can't see this...

maybe there's a lot I've been missing, but somehow this just doesn't sound like fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
over the top

dear wifey has pushed it just a bit too far. the ex and her being the dominant one. her forgiveness and getting things back on par, too high a price. broken deal and just leave her/them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just out of curiosity

How does a gay story get in the loving wives category? If somebody likes that kind of shit, no biggie, but it sure doesn't belong here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A mindless pile of shit !

By idiot writer.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago

I suppose women will get a charge out of this story. I should say, some women, rather than generalize. As for the story, the writing is lackluster and somewhat stilted. Although I'm not a fan of such a theme, if it had been better written I'd have at least found more of an interest in reading it.

As a fantasy, I'm sure it'll have its fans, both men and women, who will no doubt pelt this with adoration as they kneel shackled at the feet of their masters/mistresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
payback

loved it and so did my lady. we are swingers and she has afew lovers for when I'm away. but I know about them and have met them too. think he is getting what he deservers. lets have more to this story. hope she makes him her full time slave. and dose more then the exhusband on this weekend afew very big ones.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Nope this is the ending

At the very least, she's getting divorced. At the very best, she's going to jail for illegal restraint, kidnapping and sexual assault. Enjoy! Glad to see you never finished this junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Giant unfinished pile

Another failed author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a crock of shit

And an unfinished crock too! The minute she releases him, he left. Came back the next day when she was out, packed everything he wanted, stopped by the bank to take all the money, cancel the credit cards and started to drive his way across the country. Since he didn't plan on getting married. He never bothered with a divorce. He left that for the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That's an ending?

JUST AWFUL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh God...

Please don't continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
who ever wrote this needs help

I don't know what to say

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaonealmost 8 years ago
Hmm

I liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When they untied him?

He beat Todd to a pulp and then threw them both out of the house. His house. He's the Dom. Trying to play his game failed. There's always another sub. She ended up with nothing but her clothes. The end to this stupidity. Awful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

the bitch just wanted to have another man so she used whatever excuse he could find if he had been smart when she slapped him in the hotel that would have been the time to walk out tell her to fuck herself and leave the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No -this is over

Bill called the police. Given the abrasions on his wrists from the handcuffs, Jennifer and Todd were arrested. Realizing he was in serious trouble, Todd testified against Jennifer and she was convicted and sent to jail. Bill divorced her while she was in jail and kept 80% of the marital assets. Jennifer got what she deserved. Stupid, unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crapola!

As soon as Bill saw the other,naked man then got slapped hard a couple of times he should have turn-tailed and run. Jennifer reminded me of that Dixie Chick turd Natalie Maines ,I kept picturing Todd as the fucked up brother Todd in the movie Wedding Crashers,and Bill looking like Bill Murray in Caddy Shack. Not a sexy bunch at all! ~ NO interest at all in reading a Chapter 2 of this steaming pile of camel crap!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Toddy

Toddy gonna get fucked up when husband gets loose. Whore better run away fast. This is one lousy fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Doesn’t Cut the Mustard! (But it does Cut the Cheese!)

The twat’s behavior and attitude toward Cheatin’ Bill in the weeks leading up to her “revenge” coupled with that response she smirked after he asked if they’d stay together “If you still want to after what I have planned” should have been enough for him to cut his loses and just dump her. Certainly the hard smacks to his face after seeing a naked man with her in the room should have had him leaving and just ending it with the evil bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I know why this was never continued.

It was just awful writing. And I think two things happen. When she tries to stick Todd's dick in Bill's mouth, Bill bites whatever part gets in - OFF. That brings the police and the ambulance and sends his wife to jail and Todd to the hospital and then jail. Illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault and a raft of other charges sees Jennifer in jail and Bill getting a divorce and keeping all the marital assets. Even if everything happens per the story, at the end when they release him, he calls the police and has them both arrested. Either way Jennifer and Todd do considerable jail time and Bill walks away smiling. Lousy story made worse by the fact that you didn't finish it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Call the police. Have them arrested. Divorce the whore. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous