Jennifer's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erotican
Erotican
13 Followers

The dumb luck of finding this goddess through a bullshit Craigslist advertisement – the very next day, no less - was just too good to be true, even for Brad. He was actually starting to feel a little cocky after running into her again. Maybe that was the reason he decided to pursue things a little further after finding her standing on her deck that sunny Saturday morning. She just looked so natural, so pretty and so undeniably sexy standing there in a tee-shirt. It was clear they had caught her unprepared for visitors. But it couldn't have been more perfect in Brad's mind. She had exactly the look that he would have pictured after spending the night making love to her. That momentary flash of her panty-covered ass running for cover just sealed the deal. It burned in his mind like a Polaroid print. He needed to talk to her, to touch her, to find out just how far she would be willing to go. After leaving a note on her door he patiently waited for several days for a callback that never came. Now it was time to move in.

Brad e-mailed Benjamin one last time to see if he could stop by the house sometime in the next week to check out the amplifier again. Brad pushed a little harder this time claiming that he had to close the deal this week or he would move on. Ben didn't actually see the message until he returned to school on Monday afternoon (Halloween). Excited about selling his amp, he immediately called home and asked his mother if she could be home on Wednesday to handle the sale. Jen reluctantly agreed, and Ben coordinated the visit for five o'clock.

Although he had no way of knowing just yet, everything was falling into place for Brad. His unending string of good fortune was intact.

Chapter Five

Jen said her goodbyes to John on Tuesday morning as he left for the airport. The flight would get him into Dallas sometime around one o'clock, Jen's time. More importantly for Jen, he wouldn't be home until late Thursday night. The nervous anxieties were already churning.

On one hand Jen felt obligated to help her son make the sale and turn a few bucks. But having this young man alone in her house was certainly inviting trouble. More than once during the day Jen came very close to calling to reschedule Brad's visit for the following week so that John could be there. But each time the thought surfaced, Jen found that she just didn't have the conviction to change the plan. The intrigue, the danger, the palpable erotic energy of the situation was just too much to deny. She had no intention of actually cheating on her husband - that much was clear in her mind. But the opportunity for another playful episode, alone this time, was just too inviting. In fact, the situation was wildly exciting, and Jen felt powerless to prevent it from playing out.

Tuesday night, Jen is alone in the house and the sexual tension is steadily mounting. She tries to occupy herself with tidying up around the house, but then realizes she is merely preparing for the young man's visit on Wednesday. Since leaving work earlier in the day her excitement level has been practically all consuming. She tries to relax and read a book, but her focus is so poor she cannot get through a single page. Watching television is no better. Finally, Jen decides to take matters into her own hands.

Jen tunes the family room stereo to a soft jazz station and starts a fire in the fireplace. She lowers the lighting, draws a bath and then soaks in the oversized tub for more than an hour. Afterwards, dressed in a semi-shear lace-trimmed lavender babydoll and a tiny matching g-string thong, she saunters through the house until stopping at the fireplace to re-position a few objects on the mantel. A large chair has been situated directly in front of the fireplace, facing the hearth. In her hand Jen holds a pocket vibrator and a rather sizeable, but lifelike, dildo. She lays both toys on the armrest of the chair and then settles in. The cushions have been considerably warmed by the nearby fire.

The soft music sets the rhythm as Jen begins lightly touching the exposed skin of her legs. Her fingers trace over the soft tan of her thighs as they slowly begin to part. She grabs the front of her legs just above the knees before dragging her grip upwards along the tops of her shapely thighs, fingernails scratching skin as she exhales deeply. She reaches up and across her body to softly cup a breast. Through the sheer material of her lingerie Jen supports the weight of her sensitive flesh. She extends a finger to find the nipple, circling the areola several times before gently pinching the protruding nub. Down below, her fingers spread into a wide 'V' and begin to pull upwards along the outline of her panty. She then drives the hand forward, grinding her palm down across the tiny patch of lavender, momentarily exposing her dark, neatly trimmed landing strip. Again, she slowly drags her fingers upwards along both sides of her mound, digging heavily into the smooth skin just beyond her pouting labia. The heavy hand pulls at the g-string as it begins to work its way into her moist flesh. She continues this motion for several minutes, grinding her pelvis against the motions of her hand as it heavily massages into the tiny triangle of her panties – its string now pulled tightly into the crease of her bottom.

Jen turns her head to the side and moans softly as she extends a finger under the thin material to lightly touch the moistened lips of her entrance. She is pleased, but not surprised to find considerable wetness. She draws up a leg to position it over the arm of the chair, and then works the entire hand under the panty. She slides the finger between her petals, feeling the slippery warmth against the coolness of her probing touch. Pushing her shoulder forward to extend her reach, Jen works the finger in as far as she can go. She pauses momentarily, and then slowly wiggles the buried finger in a 'come here' motion. Remaining under the tight stretch of her g-string her hand pumps several times, working the finger in and out while positioning her thumb against her clit. With her eyes closed tightly, Jen mumbles in a sultry voice "so wet for you" as her hand continues its magic. Slowly the tight grip on her breast relaxes as she begins to withdraw the hand below. Her glistening finger slowly slips from the pouting folds. Once completely free, Jen carefully tugs the crotch of the lavender bottom to the side, bunching the soft fabric and bringing her manicured treasure into view.

Jen reaches for the dildo and holds its bowed length silhouetted against the flickering light of the fireplace before bringing it to her face. With her eyes focused atop the fireplace she extends her tongue and begins licking all along the length of the rubbery shaft. Jen takes the head of the dildo into her mouth several times, pushing it deeper with each plunge before finally releasing it with a heavy gasp. Moving the moistened cock towards her mound, she playfully slaps the wriggling dildo against her sex several times, feeling its solid weight as it smacks against her engorged petals. Jen widens her legs and arches her torso as she finally aims the tip towards its target. She first carefully slides the smooth mushroomed head up and down across her glistening entrance, gathering more of her moisture before pushing forward. The toy resists entry at first, and Jen momentarily wrestles with the dildo as it begins to bend. Opening her legs a bit further while holding her breath, the oversized head finally pushes in. She gently nudges forward and then pulls back, very slowly, using her lubrication to eventually work the hefty eight inch shaft deeper. It's a tight fit, but the intense feeling of fullness it creates is exactly what Jen desires. Her legs are now completely splayed open. All but the last inch or so of the firm cock is hidden inside of her as Jen continues to hold it firmly in place with a finger. She pauses for a moment as her free fingers lightly circle the buried shaft, probing the warm and wet skin forming a tightly stretched "o" around the thick penis.

With a flick of a switch the tiny vibrator buzzes loudly in Jen's hand. Still holding the flesh-colored dildo in place, Jen lowers the small flashlight-shaped toy and lightly touches the vibrating nub to the hood of her clit, causing her body to jerk as if receiving an electric shock. Her swollen pink button is noticeably protruding, as if begging to be noticed. She slides the tip of the vibrator down along the length of her labia, circling the tight skin around the buried shaft, and then retraces back to her most sensitive spot. She gently maneuvers the powerful toy around her rosebud, careful not to be too direct with its contact. Quickly finding her "spot" she begins slowly alternating the force, grinding down heavy and then pulling back to a tickle. The audible whine of the vibrator revs up and drags down with the changing pressure. Jens breathing begins to increase as she pushes harder against the dildo, burying its remaining length and stretching her completely.

Jen already knew that in her recent state of excitement it wouldn't take long, but after having barely started the contact with her sensitive clit, she begins to moan loudly as the first roll of her orgasm begins to build. Her torso clenches tightly, she pants, and bucks her hips violently, raising her pelvis upwards as the climax crashes into her loins. She fights to maintain the buzzing against her clit as another heavy wave rolls through her legs and into her torso. Jen moans loudly and lurches sideways in the chair while lifting a leg skyward. She reaches around from behind and begins banging against the dildo in a sort of slapping motion, causing it to jerk deep inside of her as the spasms continue. Her body convulses and shudders as she continues to roll in a series of diminishing crescendos. Deep, unmistakable grunts of sexual pleasure mix with the background music as she rides out the waves of her orgasm for almost a full minute.

Slowly, Jen's legs drop back to the floor as she settles down into the chair and exhales deeply. She turns off the tiny vibrator, and then slowly pulls the slippery dildo from her body. She drops the glistening cock and the vibrator to the floor between her legs. Jen remains motionless and watches her shimmering body in the flickering glow of the firelight as the tremors slowly subside. She raises her head and smiles in satisfaction.

Chapter Six

Brad Jennings stands at the front of the Holsten house and rings the bell. It is quarter past five in the afternoon and the skies are beginning to grow dark.

Somehow Jen resisted the wild suggestion of leaving the front door ajar and waiting for Brad on the family room couch, naked. This powerful urge of presenting herself in total submission for his taking had lingered heavily in her mind for the past couple of days. But today Jen dismisses the idea as nothing more than foolish fantasy, and consciously reminds herself that she won't take things too far. This is, after all, merely a harmless game of cat and mouse, and she is intent on keeping her fantasies as fantasy, and keeping her reality under control.

A quick phone call to John at lunchtime helped to further ground her wicked thoughts. John sounded genuinely anxious to get back home, and Jen promised him a fun surprise when he returned. Their conversation was brief, but Jen was convinced it would help to keep things in check with Brad. And yet, as the afternoon wore on and Jen thought more about the phone call, she couldn't deny that her real intention was to verify that John was still in Dallas. He was.

Jen spent more that a little time deciding what to wear for Brad's visit. In fact, she had changed clothes several times that afternoon. The first selection was a repeat of the encounter on the deck – a simple tee-shirt and panties. Then after changing her mind for fear that she would be presenting too much of an invitation, she switched into white shorts and a hot pink blouse. But an hour later Jen decided she looked too much like a soccer mom, and once again she dug back into her wardrobe. She finally settled on faded cutoff denim shorts and a simple tan sweatshirt. Instead of panties and bra, she wore a sexy white camisole leotard under her clothes. She finished the look with her favorite white running shoes before pulling her hair into a ponytail. Jen looked fit, young, and sexy.

Again, the doorbell chimes just as Jen opens the door.

"Oh, sorry... hey there, Mrs. Holsten" Brad says with a broad smile. His eyes immediately survey Jen from top to bottom as she stands in the doorway.

"It's Jen, Bradley. Come in." Jen swings the door open wide and stands out of the way.

"Since we're being informal, it's just Brad."

Brad enters the house and walks past Jen and into the foyer. Jen immediately catches a touch of his scent, a slight hint of a body spray mixed with a trace of autumn leaves. Clearly Brad has been outdoors for most of the day. Jen quickly looks him over as he walks through the foyer and into the family room. He is dressed in well-worn blue jeans, a gray tee-shirt and basketball shoes. He is slightly taller than she remembers from the morning on the deck.

Jen closes the door and turns to find Brad standing in the family room watching her.

"Help me get this straight. I've seen the ring, but never the husband." Brad blurts out with a perplexing look.

"My husband is in Dallas until tomorrow night. He's been a little consumed with work, lately." Recognizing that she has already given far too much information, Jen decides to get back to business. "Umm, the amplifier is in Benjamin's room. Do you need me to go and get it?"

"Uh... yeah, sure."

Jen disappears from the foyer and heads towards Benjamin's room. She quickly returns with the bulky amplifier and sets it on the floor of the family room. Brad stands motionless and smiles.

"Did you want to check it out, or something?" Jen asks. Brad's smile broadens, but he doesn't say a word. Jen instantly feels a blush coming on, but quickly tries to recover. "I think Ben said he would take one seventy five for it."

Brad reaches for his wallet and quickly pulls out four fifties. He walks towards Jennifer and holds out the money. Jen locks onto Brad's brown eyes as she reaches for the bills, and he doesn't flinch. She can see the cockiness in his smile, the subtle swagger in his movements, the forward stance that is brash, but also confident and appealing. He isn't just here for the amplifier, Jen is reminded.

Jen breaks the awkward pause as she takes the money. "Let me get you some change" and she quickly turns to head to her bedroom.

"No need to change, you look hot" Brad quips.

Jen continues on to the bedroom without a reply, all the while hiding her smile. She feels giddy, almost like a teenager who is having a boyfriend over while the parents are gone. There is excitement, as well as danger in the air. But she doesn't want the visit to end too soon.

Jen returns and hands Brad a twenty, explaining that she doesn't have a smaller bill in the house. "But let me get you a five dollar beer before you go. Have a seat." She points Brad into the family room before heading to the kitchen.

Jen opens a couple of beers from the fridge and returns to find Brad sitting in the chair next to the fireplace – which is now pushed back into its normal location. She hands him a beer and moves to sit on the nearby sofa. Jen cannot help but think how attractive he is sitting in her room, so relaxed, so full of confidence, so unafraid. There is already a growing doubt in her mind about her willingness to say no to him.

Brad chugs down a third of his beer very quickly. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he continues the conversation. "Guess it was a big surprise to bump into me again after your performance at The Country." He offers the comment with a coy smile that she finds irresistible.

"Uuugh", Jen answers as she raises her eyebrows and quickly rolls her eyes before taking a sip from her beer, "more than just a surprise".

"You know we talked about you for hours that night. You had quite an effect on us... especially me."

"You caught me in a rare moment, for sure."

"I sure hope not" Brad replies. "A woman with your looks should feel natural showing off a little, every now and then."

Jen quietly laughs through her nose and shakes her head at the compliment. "Yeah... natural, like you found me out on my deck when you and Ben barged in here."

Brad's wide grin returns. "Lucky for me, I guess."

Jen just smiles and takes another sip of her beer.

"Hey, you got any munchies?" Brad asks.

Jen squints for a few seconds in obvious thought, and then answers "I guess I can make us some popcorn. Hang on... be right back."

Jen sets her beer on the table and springs from the sofa. Brad boldly eyes her up and down as she crosses the room and disappears into the kitchen. As she heads out of the room he is reminded of the last time he saw that sweet ass bounding from the patio weeks ago, and he nervously wonders how he can lengthen his visit now that the sale has been completed.

Several minutes later Jen reappears from the kitchen carrying a large bowl of hot popcorn. But after only a few steps into the family room she stops in a panic. She sees Brad standing at the fireplace watching intently into the small four inch screen of a video camera which he had found sitting on the mantle. To Jen's horror, the tinny sounds of jazz and gentle moaning confirm that he is watching the personal scene she had recorded for John the night before.

"What are you doing?!" Jen screams.

She slams the popcorn bowl down on the coffee table and rushes toward the fireplace. Popcorn flies everywhere as Jen grabs the camera and snaps closed the little pop-out video screen. She fumbles with the controls, trying to find the power button as the audio continues for several more painful seconds. Jen finally turns it off and then backs away without making eye contact. She mumbles under her breath "oh my God" before backing into the sofa and falling into a seated position. Tightly holding the camera with both hands against her stomach, she curls forward and hangs her head in silence over her knees.

Brad stands motionless for a long moment, and then finally speaks. "Jen?"

"I think you need to leave, Brad."

Again, Brad pauses, leaving another awkward silence in the room before continuing. "Do you really want me to leave?"

Jen continues to stare at the floor. "I don't know" she answers quietly.

Brad doesn't move, and another long silent gap ensues before he continues, "Jen... did you leave that tape for me to see?"

Nervously biting her upper lip, she raises her shoulders in a shrug and whispers "I don't know."

Brad slowly moves to the sofa and stands beside Jen. He reaches out and lightly touches her shoulder. She does not look up, but neither does she resist his touch. Jen warms to Brad's gentle contact, but is still too embarrassed to look at him. She does not raise her head as he slowly moves away, and Jen assumes he is about to leave.

In the silence Jen questions her own intentions with the tape. She had honestly planned to share the tape with John once he returned home. But there was no denying that she had Brad in mind when making the video. It was his eyes she imagined being upon her as she masturbated for the camera. She came for him. Jen had even toyed with scenarios in which she could somehow show Brad the video, but not like this.

Jen's thoughts are interrupted by Brad's voice from across the room. "Jen."

She finally lifts her head.

Brad is standing with hands on hips beside the chair he had occupied earlier. His shirt lies across the arm of the chair and his jeans are unfastened and opened enough to reveal pubic hair.

Erotican
Erotican
13 Followers