Jennifer's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erotican
Erotican
12 Followers

Jen is startled, but does not look away. "What are you doing?" she asks.

"I thought it might help to even things out a little. Would you like me to stop?"

Wide-eyed, and otherwise motionless, Jen gives a hint of a nervous smile and then answers "...no".

Brad pushes his thumbs inside the waist of his jeans, and slowly begins to push them lower. She watches intently as he playfully works the pants down over each hip. Jen can immediately see that he is not wearing underwear, and the pale skin of his downward pointing penis appears between his legs as he continues. The head of Brad's semi-erect cock appears and the entire shaft springs from the opening and hangs freely, pointed in Jen's direction. She sits motionless as Brad stands up straight, leaving his pants at his knees.

Jen drinks in the view of this handsome young man, shirtless, and standing with his impressive manhood proudly displayed for her approval. A thin patch of hair can be seen in the middle of his strong chest. His arms are muscular, and except for his private area he is well tanned. The image is more than she would have envisioned.

"Take them all the way off for me" Jen instructs as she sets the video camera down on the cushion beside her.

Brad smiles and then obliges her, first sitting on the arm of the chair to remove his shoes and socks, and then pulling his legs free from the pant legs. Naked, Brad begins to move toward the sofa. As he nears Jen's position she extends a hand as if to put up a stop sign. Brad freezes as Jen sits back in the sofa. With a grin on her face she looks up at Brad and says "now show me how you do yourself".

Brad hesitates, and tilts his head sideways in an 'are you serious?' gesture. Jen coaxes him further "c'mon... you want to even things out, or not?"

Standing only a couple of feet from Jen's corner of the couch, Brad slowly grabs hold of his hanging length with his right hand. Forming an "o" around the mushroomed head with his thumb and forefinger, he wraps the rest of his fingers around the shaft and slowly begins pulling back and forth. Jen watches intently as his grip works the length of his pole. His testicles hang heavily below, swaying against the movements of his hand. She watches the handful of skin sliding along the thick shaft as it pulls back and forth and onto the rim of the darkened helmet with each tug. The small opening at the tip pulls wide and draws closed as his clenched hand drags back and forth across the purple head. An enlarging droplet of pre-cum, almost a teardrop, is visible just below.

Jen adjusts her position - drawing her legs up and onto the cushion. She slips her shoes off one by one before tossing them to the other end of the sofa, and then pulls the sweatshirt up over her head, removing it entirely. Her shapely breasts and erect nipples are plainly visible through the top of the leotard. Brad begins to shift as if to move onto the sofa, but she quickly gives a "no" followed with an order to "continue".

Brad does as she directs, slightly increasing his tempo and moving closer. He adjusts his stance into the space of floor where Jen's feet had just been, standing directly in front of her position. She reaches up and touches her hand to his thigh, holding his distance as he continues to press forward. He emits a small moan of approval and quickens his pace at her contact. Jen nervously moistens her lips while watching his strong hand sliding along the impressive specimen of man-meat within inches of her touch.

"You want this as badly as I do, don't you?" Brad asks. He halts his pumping, and slides his hand down around the base, gripping the bottom of his cock with his thumb and circled forefinger while covering his heavy balls with his hand. The sight of his firm grasp on his package appears as an offering to Jen, and she cannot resist reaching out to it. She lightly touches her fingers to his cock, feeling its soft skin and its warmth. She extends a finger to catch the suddenly dangling droplet of pre-cum and spreads the slippery moisture all around the sensitive head. Slowly Jen wraps her fingers around his shaft, feeling its size in her hand, weighing its girth and measuring the incredible strength of his erection. Jen is extremely aroused, and badly wants to allow this gorgeous cock to quench her desire. Brad extends his hand and touches the side of Jen's face, his fingers lightly massaging into her hair behind her ear. From his beckoning touch and heavily arching stance she senses that he desperately wants her to taste his excitement, but she somehow resists the powerful urge to go further. Finally releasing her tender grip, she sits back, lowers her hands to her lap and unfastens her shorts. "What I want... is for you to cum for me" Jen says as she wriggles free of her shorts directly in the shadow of Brad's throbbing offering.

The white leotard does little to hide Jen's sexy body. Her suit clings tightly to her curves, and even in the low light of the room her darkened areolas are visible through the thin material. As Jen reaches for the vide camera Brad also notices a tiny patch of moisture in the crotch of the leotard - which is pulled gently into the crease of her body. With a flick of a switch and the push of a button the tape begins playing again. Jen flashes a sexy smile and nods at Brad as the erotic sounds from the tape resume. He returns the smile and continues his stroking. With Brad standing between her parted legs while pushing tightly against the sofa cushion, Jen sits back and watches his movements with hunger.

"Tell me what you want, Jen" Brad whispers without altering his pace.

Jen stares into Brad's eyes. "Just cum on me, baby" she answers. She reaches forward and begins to push three extended fingers against her clit, making small circles in the material just below her raised mound.

"I'm so close... show me where".

Jen pulls the thin crotch of her bodysuit to the side, exposing her reddened and pouting pussy. "Here" she says as she parts her legs wider and tilts her pelvis forward, presenting a target for his impending orgasm.

Brad gasps and quickly bends forward to adjust his aim. Without warning he drops to a knee and pushes forward. Before Jen has a chance to react he forces his way inside. Jen feels the sting of his heavy entrance, but her legs offer no resistance. She screams out in ecstasy as his body lurches forward into hers, driving her down into the cushion. He pumps his backside several times, slamming against her body, and then violently explodes deep inside of her. Three or four spurts of his climax occur in rapid succession, feeling almost as one continuous massive release. Brad moans loudly and grabs onto the arm of the sofa to balance himself. He jerks forward several times, hard enough to push the sofa several inches. Jen moans a quiet "no" as he continues to buck and shake against her body. Her hands reach down and pull into his hips, holding him tightly against her body.

As his powerful tremors subside, Brad slowly begins to pull back. "No!" Jen interrupts, "not yet. Stay."

Brad holds his position, but arches to push his entire length back into her. She moans deeply while keeping her eyes tightly shut. The sound of the vibrator can now be plainly heard from the videotape. Still frantically digging both hands into his hips, she pulls him in with desperation. As Jen breathes loudly he can feel her vaginal muscles contracting against his deflating shaft. She shudders and then bucks her pelvis under his weight, as if fucking him from underneath. He holds his position, allowing her to grind and lurch for another minute before finally feeling her weight dropping down into the cushion. Brad exhales deeply and then slowly withdraws his length from her body before sinking backwards into a crouch. As Jen drops her legs to either side of his position his seed begins to seep from her sated body, oozing down over the sexy crease of her bottom and onto the sofa cushion. His legs are weakened by the tremendous orgasm, and he is slow to stand.

Wiping perspiration from his brow, Brad slowly walks to the chair and begins to pull his pants on. He zips up, grabs his shirt and shoes, and then moves back to the sofa where Jen sits motionless. He bends forward to kiss her softly on the lips, cupping a breast in his hand as she opens her mouth, their tongues briefly intertwining. He pulls back momentarily, kisses her twice more on her lips, soft and wet, and then moves to whisper in her ear that their secret is entirely safe with him.

Quiet, unmoving, and with a look of satiated exhaustion on her face, he stands and takes a mental photograph of the woman he so longed to have. "You are the sexiest lady. I will never forget you."

The video tape continues to play, the unmistakable sounds of Jen's climax fills the silence as Jen watches Brad walk from the room. He grabs the amplifier just before departing. The front door opens, and she hears him calling from the foyer "let me know if you're selling any other equipment!"

Jen tries to contain her devilish smile.

Erotican
Erotican
12 Followers