Jenni's Senseless Delight Ch. 01

Story Info
An Internet Fantasy becomes a case of wife swapping.
10.3k words
4.07
50.3k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni's Senseless Delight [part 1 of 12]


[Inspired by an e-mail from JenniGee: "Hmmmm... a story where a guy called Hook invites an innocent li'l girl called Jenni around to his place while his wife is out, and fucks the poor li'l girl senseless, much to her delight... Hmmmm....Giggles...."]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My wife, Lee, and I had checked in to the hotel in France after a long flight over the "pond." We had been under considerable stress at work and with each other, were eager to get started on our long-overdue vacation, and had just taken a short nap to clear the jet-lag cobwebs from our brains. Awakening, Lee showered, dressed and left for a spa appointment already arranged. I had just gotten out of the shower and walked into the adjoining bedroom dripping wet. I walked over to open the bedroom window and noticed our next-door neighbor, Mrs. Jenni Gee, whom we had met upon checking in, stretched out on a lawn chair getting some sun at the courtyard pool. What caught my attention was the very fact that Mrs. Gee was wearing nothing with the exception of a pair of sunglasses. Jenni is a very beautiful and voluptuous 30-something woman and being your typical, athletic, 60+ gentleman, as I stood admiring Jenni Gee stretched out naked, my cock began to respond independently as it throbbed before hardening to a full erection.

I should perhaps explain that meeting up with Jenni was hardly a coincidence. Jenni was an accomplished, if feisty, writer of erotic literature and she and I had been exchanging e-mails for months. The teasing had been intense and it was obvious that while our mates considered us rather ordinary, there were incendiary sparks between Jenni and me. When the opportunity finally arose, we arranged to co-ordinate our vacations, though she already lived in France, while we had a long air trip.

It was at this moment that I realized if I was able to see Jenni, it meant Jenni was able to see me as well. I tried to respond by stepping away from the window, then noticed her picking up her cell-phone and knew what was going to happen. In the split second that immediately followed, I hoped that it was simply by chance that my room phone was ringing and that it wasn't a divine, but perturbed Mrs. Gee who was calling. While all of this was happening, another part of me was almost hoping that Jenni was phoning to let me know that she was enjoying her first view of me as much as I was enjoying my first view of her.

When I answered the phone, it was Jenni Gee on the line, but she didn't mention anything about me being nude or me having admired my view of her. She calmly stated that she was becoming overly warm and wondered if I couldn't be a dear and go down to the hotel kitchen and get a glass of something cool for her. Without having the chance to say a word, Jenni hung up on me and waved her hand toward my window before putting down her phone. I slipped into a pair of jogging shorts and did as she wanted. With mission accomplished, I sauntered out to the pool and handed her a frosty Tom Collins, with my eyes locked onto her erect nipples. She thanked me for the drink and, after she took a sip, said she had a gift for me; but if I wanted, I was welcome to exchange it for something else I might appreciate more.

Upon completing her opening sentence, Jenni Gee spread her legs and revealed that she was actually a true brunette, as the tiny vee-shaped patch of pubic hair just above her vaginal opening did not match the blonde hair on her head. Jenni smiled and commented that, despite it being our first meeting in person, it wasn't necessary for us to be so polite and formal. The momentary awkwardness over, and without her saying another word, I dropped to my knees and licked at one of Jenni's erect nipples before taking it into my mouth. My actions caused Jenni to laugh, as she exclaimed that she felt we knew each other well enough that there wasn't any need for much foreplay and then emphasized her point by pushing my head to her glistening and inviting pubes.

I decided not to resist and did as she wanted as I pressed my lips to the lips of her pussy. And while I wasn't really sure of what to expect, I was a bit shocked when this wonderfully funny, sexy, and adult woman made noises not unlike that of the girls in my son's school as she moaned, "Oh god," repeatedly as my tongue licked up and down her vaginal opening, using the whole array of tongue lashings learned over four-score years of experience. One thing that was distinctly different was when Jenni experienced her first climax. She screamed as if she was being sexually assaulted and then ejaculated a huge jet of love honey, the sweetest of nature's nectars. This was a total surprise to me as, while I've seen similar ejaculation from my wife and a few other conquests, the release was usually nothing more than a trickling stream and totally unlike the spray I had experienced. The folds of Jenni's pussy were swollen at this point, which made my efforts a whole lot easier. From Jenni's continued moans and gasps, I knew that she was enjoying every moment of what I was doing. In between licks of her pussy, I attempted to also fuck her pussy using my rolled tongue. This caused Jenni to beg me to lick her clitoris and to use my fingers in her pussy. Jenni had her legs over my shoulders at this point and I worried that other residents might have heard what was happening. A quick look around confirmed we had not attracted any attention and Jenni calmed my fears as she said that my window was the only one that had a clear view to our portion of the poolyard...And beside, she had "taken care of" the hotel staff already.

As I continued to lick Jenni's clitoris while finger-fucking her, she continued to moan and gasp as if she was a virgin having her first sexual encounter. Jenni continued to have one climax after another every few minutes, until her eyes rolled toward the top of her head and she became nearly senseless. I finally stopped after nearly 30 minutes - not for lack of enjoying the wonderfully tasty treat on display; my jaws got tired. I pushed down my jogging shorts and replaced my tongue and fingers with my erect and pulsating cock. I was a bit surprised by how incredible it felt as my penis slipped in and out of Jenni's buttery soft pussy. I'm not sure if it was the excitement I felt at actually experiencing the exquisite body of this remarkable and talented woman or the circumstances of the lovemaking, as I climaxed after only about ten minutes, one spent gent!

I rested on top of Jenni and after a bit of kissing, she laughingly said I had finished too quickly as she motioned for me to withdraw my semi-erect penis from her pussy. I did as Jenni wanted and was rewarded with a blowjob, as Jenni took my softening penis into her mouth and began doing her magic. It didn't take long before my cock hardened to a new erection and was ready for more. As Jenni released me from her talented mouth and got on all fours, I knew immediately what she wanted and positioned myself behind her. After a few preliminary licks over her pussy and tiny rosebud, I slid in easily and began fucking her doggie style. Jenni moaned for me to fuck her harder and I did as she wanted, but after several minutes, Jenni instructed for me to reach around and rub her clitoris while I continued to fuck her. I brought Jenni to an orgasm as intense as the first one she had while I licked her pussy, as she collapsed on the lounger.

Jenni then moaned for me to do something I had never done, as she invited me to fuck her ass. She begged me to go easy as she didn't really care that much for the experience, but that she wanted us to have the total experience with each other. If I had thought Jenni Gee had a tight pussy, her ass was even tighter. With her smooth skin and nicely rounded hips, it truly felt as if I was fucking a virgin. Jenni moaned that I was killing her, even though I used plenty of oil and went slowly, but said she didn't care, and thrust back at me for the full penetrating treatment; the sensations were exquisite! This wasn't the end, however. as Jenni had me withdraw and fuck her ass again in the missionary position. With Jenni's legs brushing her sensitive breasts, I continued fucking her in her ass while she rubbed at her clitoris with one hand, while fingering her pussy with the other hand. Jenni experienced yet another intense orgasm and this time, I wasn't to be very far behind. She sensed my orgasm was nearing as she pushed me away, dipped my cock in her Collins glass, and took it into her mouth. Jenni didn't have to wait long as I spewed my load of sperm into her mouth within minutes of her beginning to suck on me. "Unusually fine Collins," she said with a big grin.

Jenni Gee and I rested a moment before jumping into the pool to clean up. Afterward, we reclothed and strolled back into the hotel, where I was to meet Lee after her spa treatment and Jenni was to meet her husband, Jonathon, who was arriving late. We arranged another rendezvous for the next day, which would involve a bit of deception and involvement between Lee and Jon. But that's a story for another time.

I can only say at this point that Jenni is even better, 'up close and personal', than in cyberspace. Needless to say, we were both delighted with our new and personal relationship. I'm looking forward to our next tryst, eager to fuck Jenni senseless again, and wonder whether she will use our pairing as the basis for one of her stories?

Jenni's Senseless Delight Part 2 [part 2 of 12]

In which the plot progresses, with moderate sexual deviations.

DAY ONE - RECAP You will recall that my wife, Lee, and I had checked in to the hotel in France after a long flight over the "pond." We had been under considerable stress at work and with each other, were eager to get started on our long-overdue vacation, and had just taken a short nap to clear the jet-lag cobwebs from our brains. Lee had left for a spa appointment and I noticed Jenni Gee sunbathing by the pool in the all-together. Since we had been corresponding by e-mail for some time, and had arranged our vacations to coincide, we got physically acquainted very quickly and discovered a compatibility that screamed for even more variations.

Jenni and I had rested a moment after our initially intense fuck session before jumping into the pool to clean up. Afterward, we reclothed and strolled back into the hotel, where I was to meet Lee after her spa treatment and Jenni was to meet her husband, Jonathon, who was arriving late. We arranged another rendezvous for the next day, which would involve a bit of deception and involvement between Lee and Jon.

DAY ONE " COMPLETED

Back in my room, Lee had still not returned, so I decided to go down to the spa to meet her and perhaps share a Tom Collins at the bar. Getting directions from the bilingual staff, I entered the spa area through frosted glass doors and addressed the attractive young receptionist at the appointment desk: Est-ce que, manque, vous m'excusez pourriez me dire si Madam Lee a accompli son traitement"

With a beaming smile, the girl replied in nearly unaccented English, "I am sorry, sir, Madam Lee requested the special wrap and will remain with us yet another hour. Do you care to wait here for madam" I can offer you a delicious vegetable drink."

Thanking her for the offer, and politely declining, I asked her to tell Madam Lee that I would meet her in the hotel bar when she finished. I had an idea about the next day's activities with Jenni, wanted to make some initial arrangements, and quickly left to find a taxi.

An hour later, a taxi returned me to the hotel, where I found Lee just settling onto a barstool. I took a moment to admire the sight of this thin, but nicely stacked blonde with the glowing skin. It appeared that she had had her hair highlighted also, and her sparkling blue eyes completed the picture as she turned to acknowledge my approach: "Hi, honey, I'm sorry I took so long. What have you been doing to keep busy?"

"Oh, I just took a refreshing dip in the hotel pool - fantastic experience, really," as I remembered my first encounter with the naughtily erotic Jenni Gee, - and then popped out to the local tour bus agency that the concierge recommended."

"So, you dear man," she said with a moue of her lips in my direction, "what have you arranged for us" Something exciting and educational, I hope?"

"Well, for our first day out, I thought the vineyard tour would be nice. There are several stops that will be familiar to you from our favorite wines back home. And one place is a Champagne producer! A good thing we will have a bus driver to bring us back, as I plan to liberally sample these fine grapes. And, if I know you, I imagine I'll have a few cases of their product to haul back as well. Oh, by the way, Lee, remember that woman we met yesterday while checking in, Jenni Gee?"

"Yes I do, you naughty man, and I remember you didn't miss much of her lush young body during the introductions either."

"Never mind that, my dear; and why would I want sample her appetizers when there will be a 'full meal' in our room later? Anyway, I happened to run into her on the way out of the tour agency and it turns out that she and her husband, Jonathon, are also signed up to go. They live in a part of France that has no convenient vineyards and also want to stock up on some good wines. This will be even better because, though you remember that Jenni is English, she and Jonathon have lived in this country a few years and are fluent French speakers. I'd imagine we will get some inside information that the other tourists won't get!"

"Well, dear, I certainly don't begrudge you the "eye-candy" opportunity, though she seems young enough to be your daughter. I did rather like her myself and, after my spa treatment today, am in a rather outgoing mood. I wonder if her Jonathon is as handsome as you were at that age?" She said with a grin that softened the barbed comment.

"Tsk, tsk," I responded, "you should be ashamed; still 'robbing the cradle' at your age," delivered with an equally large grin. "Now, finish up your Tom Collins - don't they make good ones here? - and we can probably get in a quickie in our room before our dinner reservations at eight."

I won't go into detail about the pre-dinner warm-ups. Suffice to say that my wife is usually a once-a-month creature, while I would prefer twice-a-day. Since it had been a month for her, now, and considering all the squeezing, rubbing and exotic creams and oils to which she had been subjected in the spa, her libido matched my own. My "twice-a-day quota" was easily fulfilled, first with Jenni and now with Lee, and we both had a leisurely soak in the en suite Jacuzzi after our "workout". Can there be a better way to keep the body in fighting trim?

Dinner in the hotel dining room was more than adequate. The atmosphere was cozy, the decor of a sort to encourage excesses of all varieties " the erotic figures woven into the draperies doing there part to stimulate bodily juices " and the hostess could have been the twin of the spa receptionist, so curvy and bubbly was she in making us welcome. Hmmm, perhaps there are further opportunities here on this trip" But for the moment, relax in the company of a sexy, elegant dinner companion, and enjoy French cuisine. I must remark on a few of the delightful offerings, as they contributed mightily to the overall, sensual repast.

First, to celebrate the occasion, I instructed the barman in the making of a "Whisper of a Kiss," a cocktail that Lee and I had become fond of in New Orleans. All the ingredients are mixed together in a cocktail shaker and poured into a cocktail glass: 1-1/2 oz. bourbon; 3/4 oz. apricot liqueur; 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice; 1 teaspoon grenadine. I thought of Jenni"s lips as we sipped the cocktails. Then, thinking of the week ahead, and the demands to be imposed upon my (sexual) systems, I considered the menu offerings.

Do you know what salmon, champagne, mushrooms and chocolate have in common" Yes, I know you can eat them but does anything else come to mind" Ok, I'll let you in on the secret; they have been (maybe still are") considered aphrodisiacs. The word, from the Greek goddess Aphrodite, goddess of love, designates a food that is thought to have the ability to stimulate or activate sexual desire in whomever eats it. Move over Viagra, here comes chocolate! In any case, the belief that certain foods arouse sexual desire is centuries old. Romans believed that arugula enhanced male sexual power and planted it all around statues of the Greek god Priapus, who apparently controlled that function. The Aztecs believed that the avocado held mystical romantic powers.

When I researched aphrodisiac foods through the centuries, four categories of foods became apparent. Category I encompasses food from animals with a reputation for great sexual activity, like the salmon. The fish travels hundreds of miles, jumps rapids and swims upriver just to get back home and breed (only in my case, this fish swam the Atlantic). In category II, are foods with a sensual, even sexual texture: Oysters, figs, mushrooms and passion fruit are notable examples (mmm, I love soft, drippy things in my mouth). Category III foods are aphrodisiacs because of shape: bananas, eggplants, carrots, aspargus, cucumbers and sausages (hmmm, I wonder if"no, no, couldn"t possibly fit). Category IV is one of my favorites. These delicacies are chosen based on rarity and cost ~ Champagne, caviar, foie gras and the best quality chocolate (one could almost make a complete meal here. Perhaps we should add Jenni to the list").

Thus, we had the basic building blocks to compose a seductive supper. Food as an aphrodisiac has got to be a French invention! Needless to say, we ordered food from each category to stoke the internal fires of passion.

While waiting for our meal to be prepared, we had a very nice Cairanne ~ Cotes du Rhone-Villages wine to go with a cow's milk cheese from the Savoie region of France, Tomme Crayeuse. This is a mild delicate cheese. Its texture reminds me of a Danish Havarti, as it has a buttery, grassy flavor with an undertone of citrus - not to be missed if you can find it in your travels. The wine leaves the sensation of syrup; the combination of cheese behaving like salted butter mixed with the red fruits of the wine is truly a gustative delight.

The meal lived up to our highest expectations and, thus sated, we decided to turn in for some much-needed sleep (thankful for the afternoon nap that had inoculated us from the dreaded 'jet-lag virus').

DAY TWO - The Tour

The day dawned like one of those sparkling French days, all bubbly with promise, like Champagne just uncorked. Temps were mild, with a forecast leaning toward an afternoon heat spell. Casual clothing was in order for the bus tour of the vineyards. Hook opted for a short-sleeved button-down shirt, lightweight cargo pants with zip-away lower legs to convert to shorts if needed, and a light Gore-Tex, jacket. Lee decided on very lightweight slacks which, she knew, in certain light conditions, became transparent. A tube top and a loose-fitting cover-up completed the ensemble. Both wore comfortable shoes for the expected walking about at the vineyards.

Fifteen minutes early, they arrived in the lobby, where three other couples were already gathered, waiting. Jenni and Jon were not yet there. A few minutes later, the bus pulled up and the doors opened. Off jumped a wiry Frenchman, with a tiny mustache, a beret, and very muscular arms. His tan suggested he was out of doors quite a bit, an impression reinforced by his sun-bleached brown hair. He had a clipboard in hand and announced, "Mesdames et messieurs, veuillez écouter moi. C'est l'excursion de vigne. Comme je donne lecture vos noms, entrez dans l'autobus. And for those speaking English only, this is the vineyard tour, please enter the bus as I call out your names."