Jenni's Senseless Delight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our names were called, we entered and took seats near the rear, since our hotel seemed to be the last pickup point. Still no Jenni and Jon. The "beret" climbed aboard and announced, "Votre attention s'il vous plais. M. et Mme Gee, sont-ils d'abord?" No answer. Lee and I just shrugged, but at that moment Jon and Jenni raced up to the bus, out of breath, and clearly upset with one another. They checked in with "beret" and made their way back toward us. Jenni, with a smile of recognition, pulled Jon into the seats behind us. After quick introductions, Jon suggested that we swivel our seats around so we would all four be facing one another. This was handily accomplished and we settled in as the bus roared off with only a few vibrations betraying its age.

The seating arrangements were ideal, from my point of view. Jenni had opted for culottes, that peculiar skirt-pant combination that offers the promise of an up skirt peek with the security of shorts. Her legs were divine, and I recalled how they felt during our frenzied fuck of the previous day at the pool. Smooth and firm; the epitome of young womanhood. Those legs were only outdone by the swelling mounds of palest ivory peeping out from her peasant blouse" You know, the ones with the large armholes that provide additional peeks of forbidden territory." Damn, by the looks of those bumps up front, the young tease was either braless or her bra was mere gossamer. In either event, little support against gravity was in evidence or needed. All in all a perfect picture to accompany a long trip.

Finally, Jenni spoke first. She explained their lateness in almost missing the tour, by saying that "He," here pointing at her husband, "forgot to charge the batteries for the digital camera. We had to stop in the gift store for more batteries, and then were stuck behind this great pig of a woman who could not seem to find the right shade of lipstick - as if that would help her face any - and insisted that the clerk ignore the rest of the customers in helping her. If I hadn't 'accidentally' stepped on her bunioned feet, so that she had to go sit down, we would still be there!" We all laughed at the predicament and Jenni's unique 'diplomatic' skills in solving it.

With the ice broken, we chatted away with each other, exchanging personal details, descriptions of house and neighborhood, comments on friends and relations and, generally having a delightful time. Four more compatible people could not have existed, such was the rapport achieved.

By the second stop, we were all fast friends, laughing and chatting together in a combination of English, French, and American. Both jenni and Lee seemed eager to take every occasion to arch their backs, bringing their 36Cs into prominent consideration by the males present. Both have beautiful breasts, as I can personally testify, and I think the sensitive breasts possessed by both women are a perfect handful and mouthful, with bullet hard luscious nipples that I could, and have, sucked on and stroked for our enjoyment. As the bus pulled into the vineyard parking lot, there was a loud CLANG, the bus shuddered to a stop, and black smoke swirled briefly around the rear windows. As we exited the bus, "beret" told the group that the tour would continue as scheduled, but that there would be opportunity for a refreshing lunch of pate, cheese, fresh bread and wine. By the time we had finished with the tour, making any purchases and the lunch, he hoped that the bus would be again safe to continue.

The wines were excellent and as the group crowded around to here the owners expounding on the grapes, harvesting and blending techniques, and the like, I was able to covertly rub my hand up under Jenni's culottes and feel the warmth and softness of her thighs. Though there was not going to be any verbal conversation right now, we could see the mutual hunger in each other's eyes.

After making our purchases and stowing them in the bus, we spoke with 'beret', who told us that a new part was being motored out, and the bus should be ready in a few hours. Unfortunately, this would necessitate skipping the last vineyard, but the Agency would pick up the expense of the lunch in recompense.

The lunch was pleasant; we sat under some ancient trees and gazed out over the rows of grapevines stretching to the near distance. Conversation was again pleasant among the four of us and when we finished, Jonathon suggested we walk out a ways among the vines to a small orchard to settle our meal. We were all in agreement and proceeded on our way, having informed 'beret' where we would be in case repairs were effected early.

Reaching the orchard after a short uphill walk, we sat down on the shaded grass to relax. It was so peaceful that we lay on our backs, the couples about six feet apart, and remarked what a wonderful day it had been. Jenni, the keeper of the camera at this point, took a few candids of us. Lee and I asked her to take one of us in a romantic pose. I stood and faced Lee. Our eyes met and we kissed deeply with our tongues swirling in each other's mouth and each of us hearing the other's moans and grunts of a building sexual explosion. Our hands began to explore each other's body. At the time, we were unaware that Lee's trim body was revealed to the others by the angle of the sun. With my food hunger assuaged, and a different hunger building, my hands hungrily held her tight, rubbing my chest against hers and both of us grinding our crotches together. We sank back to a sitting position, entwined, and noticed that jenni and Jonathon were likewise engaged. That peasant blouse was getting a full workout too, by the looks of things, and Jenni's moans matched Lees as I slid my hand into her pants and started to ease the tube top down.

All of us were fully engaged with our own partner, yet staring fixedly at what the others were doing. As more and more female flesh was revealed, the breathing became ragged, male shirts came off and female fingers began to go for the men's flies.

My cock was quite hard and Lee could feel it pressing against. The moans and groans now were louder and hungrier as her hands worked down my body to find my engorged stiffness. My hands completed their mission with the tube top and went to her eagerly awaiting breasts. We both stroked each other and moaned in pleasurable unison. Jonathon moved to take off Jenni's blouse and she eagerly raised her hands straight up in the air so that the top came easily off exposing her beautiful tits, then she did the same to his turgid member as Lee was doing to me.

Now our bare upper bodies were pressed against one another and I was feeling those rock hard nipples against my flesh. She loves to have her nipples rubbed and squeezed hard and I am more than willing to oblige with my fingers, lips, teeth and tongue. I had slid her pants down and now noticed that she had removed her panties also. I heard a slight moan, as she knew where I was going and what I wanted. The excitement of having our new friends watching, and mimicking our passion, was a great turn-on and we soon were all totally nude.

I moved my hand down into Lee's pubic hair and across her mound to find her slit, wet from her hunger, and slipped a finger into her. She responded with a deeply sexually aroused groan and her eyes rolled back a bit as I penetrated her sweet spot. She had a tight grip on me and matched my finger strokes in her pussy with her hand on my throbbing cock. Just a few feet away, Jenni and Jonathon were performing in an equally splendid fashion.

Lee pushed down my shorts and they fell to the ground and my hot, hard cock stood out at attention. As I pushed down her shorts my head paused at her hard nipples and I sucked and bit eagerly at those hot peaches (I cannot get enough of her very sensitive breasts). Then, kissing and licking my way down to her eagerly awaiting pussy, I paused and lightly licked and kissed the insides of her thighs, driving her crazy. She was so hot that when I flicked my tongue at her opening and licked her all the way to the top of her clit, she exhaled heavily and emitted an, "Mmmmm, Oohhhhhh," which was echoed by the other pair. She was wet and juicy and I sucked and licked her engorged pussy lips before I drove my tongue deep inside. She moaned with pleasure as I drank in all her juices. I took her clit between my teeth and gently nibbled there and then sucked it into my mouth. I gave her hard love bud all the attention it deserved before going back to sucking and licking the rest of her beautiful pussy. Her breath came in short pants now and she was moaning with pleasure. I pushed my mouth into her as she pushed down harder, grinding against my lips and tongue and exploding into a massive climax.

All this was watched avidly by Jonathon and Jenni, and Jenni's orgasm followed Lee's closely, as she pulled her knees up to her chest to obtain full peneetration by Jonathon (much as she had done the day befor with me at the pool).

After basking in the glow for a bit, Lee sat up and moved me to the exact same position that she was in. She knelt down between my spread open legs and began to stroke my cock, while she gave me a devilish smile and licked her lips. She moved in close to lick around the tip of the pulsating member and then consumed it into her mouth. Swirling her tongue, sucking and moving up and down, she was bringing me to the edge and she knew it.

She stopped, and looked at me, smiling that same devilish smile. She reached out her hand and grasped Jenni's hand in hers, urging her to continue the dual performance. She stood up and straddled me, pausing her dripping pussy over my hard cock. Slowly she descended onto the head, in and out with just the head, a little tease, another moan, Jenni faithfully performing the motion with Jon. Then they both came all the way down to the base of their respective stiff pricks and worked it up and down. Jon and I could reach and fondle our spouse's breasts and pinch and twist her sensitive nipples while they were riding us.

Abruptly, they both leaned forward as though sisters having performed the maneuver before, and bore down, pushing their clits against our pelvises while squeezing our members with their vaginal muscles. They were driving us crazy and Jon and I both exploded together. We all stayed there on the grass, the women on on top, smiling at one another, hugging and snuggling in the warmth. "Mmmmm".

In a few moments we heard the bus horn sound. Gathering the clothes stripped away in our heady abandon, we quietly dressed, strolled back down the hill, and somewhat subdued, dropped drowsily into our seats for the trip back to our hotel.

Jenni's Senseless Delight Part 3 [part 3 of 12]

In which deceit builds on deceit, but the truth will out. Primarily the set-up for Part 4.

DAY TWO - EVENING

The four new friends were quiet on the bus back to their hotel. There was much visual information to process and many thoughts to consider. A large threshold had been crossed, and the four wondered, as they met each other's eyes briefly, where their relationship would go next.

When the bus pulled in under the hotel marquee, the four gathered their bundles and prepared to disembark. As they neared the front, Lee turned to Hook and said, "You know, dear, we have all shared such a wonderful day, it would be a shame not to continue to get to know each other better. Why don't we gather for drinks in our suite in, say, about an hour, and we can chat a bit about things."

Hook, ever the gregarious one, beamed at his spouse saying, "What a great idea, Lee. What about it you two," to Jon and Jenni, "want to pursue this a bit?"

Jon started, "Well, I don't know?" but Jenni cut him off with, "Oh come on, Jon, let's not piss off somewhere and get all maudlin. Lee and Hook are just trying to be friendly and, besides, we both liked what happened this afternoon and I'd like to get to know them better. What can a bit of a chat do for harm?"

"Well...I suppose?"

"Good, then it's settled. We'll see you two in about an hour, but we insist on bringing a few bottles of our wine over with us."

THE GAME An Hour Later

Hook and Lee had a quick shower and called room service for some extra glasses and ice. Hook donned a pair of Chinos with a V-necked sweater and loafers (no socks). Defending the "honor" of the USA, Lee had decided on her blue leather miniskirt with red CFM pumps. A white linen blouse completed the outfit. Interestingly, neither was wearing underwear. Could they have something in mind? They put out a few bottles of wine and some good Scotch that Hook had picked up in the duty free shop at Orly when they arrived the day before. Lee had just finished blowing her hair when the knock came at the door.

"Hi, you two. Just on time," said Hook expansively, grasping Jon's outstretched hand firmly and ushering them in to the suite. "Lee will be right out." His hand gently caressed Jenni's ass as she passed him, and a delightful ass it was, too, encased in a short pleated skirt, with no visible panty lines. She was dressed entirely in champagne-colored clothing and looked good enough to swallow whole, thought Hook. Actually, the look she gave him was that of a cat with a canary to swallow. Each was wondering how to get past the openers to the main course.

Lee appeared and air kissing reigned for a moment until all were sorted into chairs or sofa with drinks in hand. After a momentary pause, all four started to speak at once, "It's really nice of..." and all broke into laughter.

Hook stepped into the vacuum saying, "You know, we have had a great time together today. The late lunch was wonderful, and the "activities" most entertaining. Now that we have taken the first step, and there are few physical appearance secrets among us, what do you say to playing a game to get to know each other a little better?" (says Hook with a gleam in his eye)

"What sort of game?" say the others simultaneously.

"Well, despite, or perhaps because of the 'exposure' this afternoon, I was thinking of 'the Naked Truth?' All of us have secrets in our past. It's time to expose them in the name of having a good time. 'I've Never - The Game of Truth' is a classic drinking game. You know, get your friends together, fill the refrigerator with booze, and come clean about what you've done in the sack. And in the Jacuzzi. And on your desk at work. Think of it as Trivial Pursuit, only instead of, say, the Civil War, the facts revolve around what happened between you and Playboy Playmate, Susie Monnalongo or the model, Fabian. What you've done dictates what you have to do; meaning, you drink. A couple of playing guidelines: (1) No lying, and (2) don't get paranoid over the 'answers'. Oh, and there's no rule against playing one-on-one, if you want to continue afterward. So, what do you think?"

Jon turned to Jenni with a worried look. "Jen, my dearest, do we really want to 'shake the dirty linen', so to speak?"

Jenni replied, "Jon, we don't have to share EVERYthing, now do we? Why don't we play along and see where this goes. I for one would bloody like to hear what these two haven't done. Besides, it is all in fun, right"

Lee reaches out and squeezes Jenni"s hand, saying, "Of course, Jenni. Hook and I have played this many times. Worst that happened was a towering headache the next day from all the drink. Come on, dear, let's see how the English do against us Colonials."

"Well," said Jon, "I suppose we can keep it fun. Do you really want to play, dearest rose of mine?" he says to Jenni. She nods and they turn expectantly toward Hook.

"OK," says Hook, "the 'I've Never' game works like this. We go in turns, making sexually-related statements about things you have never done (but may have wanted to). For the others, you have to drink a shot if you did the thing that the person says they never did. And remember, no lying or evading the truth. A good type of question to get the ball rolling is, "I've never slept with a woman with the lights on." Jon, why don't you start us off, then Lee, myself and Jenni will follow in that order."

Jon: "OK, I have one; I've never slept with a woman with...her shoes on." (Laughter, and then the other three all drink. Well, well, now isn't THAT interesting)

Lee: "I've never had sex with more than...uhm...8 people watching." (hesitantly, Jenni drinks)

Hook: "Hmmm; hard to top that one. Well, I've never masturbated to ejaculation with more than one woman watching." (Jon and Jenni drink; well, well, well!)

Jenni: "I've never made love to a man and woman at the same time." (I guess holding hands with Lee while being screwed by your husband in the vineyard doesn't count)

Jon: "I've never held a man's cock." (Jenni and Lee drink)

Lee: Mischievously, "I've never licked a woman's butt." (The other three drink. Curiouser and curiouser)

Hook: "Alright, let's see; uhm, I've never done a chick in an Orly airport (outside Paris) WC." (Only Jon drinks. Jenni gives him 'the look.')

Jenni: Somewhat angrily, "I've never picked up an illegal alien at Disneyland Paris to take home and choke me while I touch myself." (Only Jon drinks again)

Jon: Testily, glaring at Jenni, "I've never completely passed out having sex." (Lee drinks. Are those little beads of sweat on your brow, Jon?)

Lee: "I've never passed out deep-throating a cock." (Jenni drinks. She shrugs, saying, "First time.")

Hook: "I've never titty-fucked a woman to completion." (Jon drinks, with a large smile and glances at Jenni)

Jenni: "I've never been made airtight." (Jon and Hook smirk, but Lee looks puzzled, so Jenni explains: "It's when you take a cock in each of your three holes at the same time, dear." Lee looks flushed, but doesn't drink)

[Pay attention, folks, this gets tricky. You have to keep track of the answers...]

Jon: "I've never been videotaped or photographed having sex." (The other three drink, grinning at Jon)

Lee: Looking at Jenni, "I've never been videotaped or photographed having sex with a man." (Jenni drinks while smirking back at Lee. Jon looks perturbed)

Hook: "This is easy; I've never been in a porn movie." (Jenni drinks. Jon just stares - are we still learning something new?)

Jenni: "I've never had a real orgasm while being photographed." (Lee and Hook drink. Ah, ha! Was it with each other? Wait, Lee's answer in this round means she orgasmed with a...OMG!)

Jon: "I almost wish I hadn't started that last round. OK, so...let's see...I've never, uhm, buggered anyone or been buggered." (The other three drink, with Jenni grimacing at Hook)

Lee: "I've never buggered a man." (Hook drinks. John looks upset. Lee smiles sweetly at him and mouths, 'dildo.' Jon looks shocked.)

Hook: "I've never used anal beads." (Jenni and Lee drink. Jon and Hook each raise an eyebrow)

Jenni: "I've never tried more than one ben wa balls." (Lee drinks, while rubbing a hand over her groin and moaning. The others laugh; Jon looks thoughtful)

****About 12 drinks and outrageous statements later****

Jon: Slightly slurred, with a leer, "I've never had sex with Hook's wife." (Hook drinks)

Lee: Looking directly at Jenni, "I've never had sex with Jon's wife." (Jon and Hook drink - aha, gets a bit tricky her, doesn't it? Lee eyes Hook with a strange gleam in her eye; Hook wonders where that statement came from. Does Lee perchance also have designs on young Jenni?)

Hook: Thoughtfully, "Ahhh, let's see, I've never thought about having sex with Jon." (The two women drink. Hmmm, wonder what else they're thinking?)

Jenni: Hesitantly, "I've never had a four-some." (The others all drink. Now this is interesting; with one of her previous answers, does this mean Jenni has done a MMF? Or a FFF?)

Jon: Staring at Lee, "I've never fucked an American girl." (Hook and Jenni drink. Whoa, this is getting hot!)