Jenny and Carrie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

changes after they found out all they have in common with Jennifer. One of which was Jenny got her hair dyed pale blonde to match Jennifer and Carrie's. They both are using their full names to help keep their aunts' memory alive. This was the real reason Jenny dyed her hair, and used her full name all the time because that was Jennifer's full name. And Craig, that she is very much protected of her aunt's memory. Plus Jenny and Carrie around here and now the world are getting known as identical twins."

"Good god! I really can't believe this at all. Well is Jenny there" Hopefully she will speak with me."

"Here I am. How are you?"

"Jenny? Is that you babe?'

"Yes sir. It's me." Both Craig and Jenny for a little while, then he added Carrie into the conversation, telling both that he was very happy they were helping keep his beloved sisters' memory alive. Then the rest joined in and they all talked for an hour.

For the next 2 ½ years, Jenny and Carrie were both flying high on the wings of success. The ladies had continued to both dive and golf, and competing in all sorts of competitions and championships. Both of their names were known nationally, and internationally now, and were the best female athletes the US had to offer. Both had kept up their winning streak, they had still had not been beaten yet. They both had, in diving had tied 80% of their championships. In golf, they had just about won every amateur championship the ladies could have won. They had three-peated their championship at Pebble Beach. They also had competed at Scottsdale, Riviera, Bay Hill, Cherry Hills, Bethpage black, Pinehurst, and Sawgrass. So, they with Holly decided to turn pro and join the LPGA, and play in some PGA events. All this and the various practices, Jenny and Carrie had done a brilliant job in raising Liz and Sheryl, plus now they were helping with Jess and Carole. With this long list of accomplishments, the ladies were now in 12th grade and still holding onto their 99 point GPA's. Both ladies had also kept up with their cheerleading, and now were co- captains of the varsity squad. Truly neither Ross nor Katherine could believe just how Jenny and Carrie did what both did, but they and the entire family were very proud of the ladies. Yesterday, Jenny and Carrie had just won another championship in Memphis, Tennessee at Southwind golf course.

On May 15th, while Jenny, Carrie, Katherine, and Leslie were home and playing with the little girls, there was a knock at their door. Katherine answered it, and re-entered with Ann and Janice. As they entered Jenny and Carrie looked up to see their coaches and smiled.

"Hi there you 2, what's up?" The ladies asked as they got up and hugged the women.

"Well ladies, we both received a very important call about both of you this morning." Janice told Jenny and Carrie.

"So it's about us what does that mean it's about us?" Carrie asked.

"Yes dears it's all about you ladies. The call was from Mr. Bob Cox, he is the team coach for the Olympic divers. They want you both to join the team, which is for the USJT, Mr. Bill Jensen's team. But Mr. Cox, need you to help complete the Olympic team, which has already began. The Olympics are being help in Seoul, South Korea. If you ladies decide to join we will only unison.

"Are you both going to be with us" Carrie asked.

"Yes dear ladies we will be there with you. We have talked it over with Bob, and he knew it would help you both to have us with you." Janice told Jenny and Carrie. So, for the next week both Jenny and Carrie talked over with all the family. Everyone was for it, but only one bad thing none of their family would be there for 2 weeks until the end of the diving competitions. This ladies, will simply the pinnacle of both of your diving careers so far. After this, both of you ladies will be ready for the pro circuit." Ann explained.

"Yes most definatly, we both have to do this!" The ladies squealed in would be able to join them to root the ladies on. Both Ross and Claude had to work, and none of them could get tickets anyway. So, Jenny and Carrie would only have Ann and Janice there for them.

Both ladies were finally back at home on June 20th, resting up from the Olympic competition. Where the ladies finally had their big chance and did it in front of the whole world. Both dived in 14 events, Carrie captured 8 gold and 6 silver medals, and Jenny got 6 gold and 8 silver medals for herself. After, both had a few days to get rested up, Jenny and Carrie got Ann and Janice to come over to their house for an important meeting to discuss their diving future.

At 3, that Saturday, with their whole family and Ann and Janice, Jenny and Carrie all talked about what their options were.

"Do you ladies feel as though you'd both lie to join the pro league?" Janice asked Jenny and Carrie.

"Yes we'd both love to. But we both have been talking about it, and also discussing the length of careers we both could have versus golf." Jenny started.

"This is a big factor for both of us. And far as we've both seen, it does appear to be a very short career in diving. But, we both could have life long careers in golf." Carrie explained. "Now we both love the sport of diving, but sis and I think we both have reached the top of that sport."

"And on we both nothing else to prove in it, even if we do join the pros, there would only be so much we could do. This again would be the same outcome where we are once again left with nothing to prove. But in golf, you never run out to things to prove or to win." Jenny finished.

"So sis and I have decided to go ahead with our plans to join the LPGA. We both very much appreciate what you both have taught us and helped us win. But we each think it's about time to retire from diving." Carrie told the women, as everyone clapped and hugged the ladies.

"Yes dear ladies. That is the best choice for you both. Because you'd both be retiring with your unbeaten streak, all the championships you have won, and now even Olympic Diving champions with 14 medals each. That's where you ladies are very right, neither of you do have anything left to prove or win. You ladies will go into the record books with all your wins, and the streak, of what was it sis?" Ann asked Janice.

"The ladies stand right now with a total of 379 wins in a row, or 379-0 record. Dear ladies, I know for a fact no one will be able to take that record away from either of you. So, ladies enjoy it. Not only all that, but you both will be the youngest inductees into the diving Hall of Fame." Once all this was decided upon, they all agreed on a course of action to tell Jenny and Carrie's numerous fans their decision. Which was to hold a worldwide press conference, one which they were going to get Julie involved in, because she herself had brought both ladies some fans over all the years. So, for the next week, they got it all set up to be held in Golden Gate Park. Julie happily agreed to host the event and be the interviewer for Jenny and Carrie. All of the big networks were going to be there too, CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, and even CNN. The day was going to be July 1st, at 1 o'clock. Jenny and Carrie now had a week to prepare for this, they had also told this to both Holly and James (who had came back to help his sister, because his game wasn't working out). After they were told, both had gotten the ladies signed up for the woman's version of the Q school. So, Jenny and Carrie could get their cards and play on the LPGA. Which as it turns out, the ladies would have to compete in Q school before their press conference. But, it didn't both either lady, because they found out that this years' was being help at their basically home course Pebble Beach.

Jenny and Carrie were explaining everything to Katherine and Leslie as they were fixing lunch.

"Dear ladies, you both have worked very hard. And now all that work has paid off, and will again Wednesday." Leslie told them as they fed the little girls, who were now 2 ½. All four were walking, and talking very well now. Thanks to Jenny and Carrie who had spent a lot of time with each and every one of their little sisters.

Surprisingly, those 4 girls picked up the tasks very well despite their ages.

Later that day, both little Elizabeth and Jessica walked into the kitchen where both Katherine and Leslie were sitting and talking.

"Momma, where's sissys?" Liz asked. Katherine looked down at her twins and smiles.

"Who honey Jenny and Carrie?" To that both girls shook their heads yes.

"Jenny! Carrie!" She called out to her ladies.

"Yes mom?" They answered.

"Liz and Jess are looking for you ladies."

"We're up here sisters!" Both Liz and Jess scrambled out of the kitchen towards the sound of their sisters voices. Both got to the stairs, and climbed them just as fast as their little legs would carry them. Once at the top, they looked around for Jenny and Carrie.

"Sissy!" those 2 called out. Jenny poked her head out of their door.

"Here we are sisters." She told the girls, who rushed into the room and into their sister's arms as they hugged and kissed.

"Where are Carole and Sheryl?" Carrie asked Liz and Jess.

"Both have gone beddy bye." Jess answered, which made Jenny and Carrie die laughing.

"Well sisters, I can see that it's about bed time for you both too." Jenny said, and then she and Carrie picked you their sisters and put them in the middle of their bed and lay down with them.

2:30 that afternoon, Katherine and Leslie carried both Carole and Sheryl upstairs, because they both wanted to see their sisters. As they entered, they saw those 4 all on the bed asleep. Jenny heard them enter, and slowly sat up and looked.

"Carole and Sheryl wanted to see you ladies." Katherine said quietly. She and Leslie both the girls on the bed, and they crawled over to their sisters. Carrie was woken up by Sheryl kissing her. She smiled and kissed her back and sat up. Within minutes, all the sisters were awake and playing happily. It was very clear for anyone to see that both Jenny and Carrie thoroughly loved and enjoyed their sisters' attention.

"You know, this is one thing I'm going to dislike about being in the LPGA. Being away from our little sisters the while time we are at the events." Jenny said hugging Liz and Carole.

"I hear you there sis. I'm going to miss them like crazy." Carrie agreed. Which Katherine and Leslie laughed at them, as Jon and Todd came up to the doorway and looked in. Katherine looked up and saw her sons watching them.

"Well hello there guys. What's up dears?"

"Nothing much right now it does seem as though our little sisters have taken very well to our older sisters." Todd said.

"No, I think what you mean here is, they have attached themselves to Jenny and Carrie." Jon corrected Todd. "Would it be too late, if we were to put in an order for us?" Jon asked Katherine with a smirk on his face.

"What kind of order guys?"'

"We both need a little brother for ourselves." The both said and that caused everyone to die laughing.

"We'll see you 8 ladies later. We both have to get out things for baseball practice. Hopefully we will be home by dinner time." Todd said as they hugged the females and left.

"Well now sear sis. Do you plan on trying to fill that order?" Leslie kidded Katherine laughing.

"I doubt it sis. Like that old TV show was named: Eight is enough at least for the time being anyway." Katherine said wiping the tears of happiness from her eyes. "What time are your double dates tonight ladies?"

"Jerry and Carter will be here to pick sis and me up at 8." Jenny answered.

"They plan on taking us to the Compass Rose for Dinner and to a movie." Carrie added.

"I know that will be fun for both you ladies." Leslie commented.

"Yes it should be. I know they will love it." Katherine said smiling at her daughters. Jenny and Carter and Carrie and Jerry had been dating heavily for the past 2 years, and those 4 made perfect couples.

At 6:30, while Katherine and Leslie had the girls, Jenny and Carrie took their time getting ready.

But Jerry and Carter arrived at 8 on the dot. They were shown in and they sat in the den and talked to the adults until both ladies came down. When they did, they embraced their boyfriends and were ready to go.

"We should be back around 11, Mr. and Mrs. Hayward."

That's fine, you 4 have fun." Ross and Katherine said and kissed Jenny and Carrie as they left.

THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENS

Both Ross and Katherine were both up waiting on Jenny and Carrie to come home from their dates, well Ross was awake. Katherine had fallen asleep worrying on the couch. Both were past the point of worrying for their 2 great ladies. Both of whom were supposed to be home at 11, but now it was 10 till one now. At 1:15, the

phone rang, but it wasn't either of Jenny or Carrie it was Linda. Katherine was slowly sitting up, trying to wake herself up as Ross talked to Linda. Katherine happened to look up at him, and instantly got nervous. Because of the way he looked while he talked to whoever it was, and she also saw tears in his eyes. That told Katherine that something very bad had happened, but she didn't right then know if it had anything to do with Jenny and Carrie or not. Finally he hung up.

"What is it Ross? What's happened?" She practically yelled. Her yell woke both Leslie and Claude up, who ran in from their room. Ross met them in the hall, where he tearfully told them the call he had just had with Linda. They all re-entered the den with Katherine, when she saw Leslie and Claude enter with him. Her worst fears became her reality. That call he had just got through with was about her ladies Jenny and Carrie.

"What's going on? Where are my ladies?" She yelled. As Leslie sat down beside her and help onto Katherine tightly. As Ross finally told her about the horror of what had happened to both Jenny and Carrie. The ladies and Jerry and Carter, all had been ambushed outside the movie theatre. In which both Jerry and Carter had been killed. Jerry had his throat cut, and Carter was repeatedly hit in the head with a lead pipe. Then all 10 of the attackers took their turns on both Jenny and Carrie. Both ladies had been badly beaten up, and each raped by all 10 of the guys. Until people, who recognized the ladies, came over and helped catch all 10 guys. About 15 men held all 10 guys down until the police arrived, as all the women helped Jenny and Carrie out Two women went and got blankets and covered each lady up.

Because both Jenny and Carrie had their clothes had ripped right off them. One of the women there, was also a doctor at Woman's Hospital, and knew the ladies and that Linda was their personal doctor. So, when the paramedics arrived she told them this and that both needed to go to that hospital. Then she called Linda at home and told her what had happened and that Jenny and Carrie headed for their hospital. Finally the ladies were with Linda, who was taking care of them, along with the hospital's best psychiatrist. When Ross finished explaining this to Katherine, he was hugging her too. Because she was so broken down, when she finally got her emotions in check, Ross told her they needed to head for the hospital because Linda was waiting on them.

"Go on sis, we will watch Liz and Jess for you." Leslie told Katherine and hugged and kissed her, as they left the house.

When Ross and Katherine entered the hospital's ER, they met Linda in the lobby who was there waiting for their arrival. She hugged them both, and led them over to her office. Got both some coffee and handed, it to them as she sat down.

"Ross, sis, Dears I'm afraid both ladies are messed up pretty bad." Linda started

and 30 minutes to explain just how bad both Jenny and Carrie were and all their injuries. "Now added to all that, both ladies have a lot of generalized bruising all over. They have very bad vaginal trauma, because neither of them were just raped once. For all we could tell it seems as though both were raped by 8 or 9 of the guys, most of the trauma comes from the number of penetrations each received. Now for the worst part of this news and you both will have to brace yourselves for this. The ladies might become pregnant for this ordeal. From what both Jenny and Carrie told us is the worst pain they have is in their breasts. Their breasts were really tortured to where all 4 were almost black and blue and disgustingly swollen. But dears there is some good news here too, both ladies are holding up rather well. In spite of what the just had to deal and live through. I have this feeling that those 2 ladies won't allow this to ruin them or mess up their minds. Alice has looked and talked with both very good, and has came out with the diagnosis that both are in good mental health. But even though she did warn me, and this warning I'll pass on to you both. Both Jenny and Carrie may for awhile experience nightmares about all this, and both will be very she also." Linda finished telling both Ross and Katherine everything.

"Can I see my ladies now, please?!" Katherine asked hoarsely and also very worn out.

"Sure Kathy dear. I'll take you both in." Linda said and wrapped he arm around Katherine as she led both up to their daughters' room. At, the door she got Ross to wait out in the hall while she took Katherine in first. "Now sister sear, neither of the ladies will be awake, we've sedated both so they will sleep all night." To which Katherine shook her head that she understood. Then Linda opened the door and held tight to her sisters as she led her in up to Jenny's bed. When she saw Jenny, Katherine broke down; she gently reached over and kissed Jenny. Then Linda led her over to Carrie, where Katherine did the same for her.

"Sis I want to stay here with my ladies please." Katherine asked, so tired from worrying, crying for Jenny and Carrie that her voice had no emotion left in it.

"Sis dear you can do that hun, because it will help both to have you here with them." But what she left out was that it would also do Katherine some good to be with Jenny and Carrie. But Linda could tell that dear Katherine might need the help of Alice through this too. Linda then led Katherine over to the couch and laid her down on it, while she brought Ross in. After he made his rounds, he sat on the edge of the couch, because Katherine was now finally asleep.

"Ross, I'm going to let sis stay here for the ladies, so I guess you need to go home and tell this to whomever it needs to be told to, and if I know her, and I do know Les very well. She will be up here in a flash, to help these 3 out. So, I guess that will leave you and Claude to care for Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl. Dear I know

that you know that this will be a very difficult time for both of your families. Please just be patient, this will take quite a long time to overcome this mess."

"That's fine Linda; I know it will help Jenny and Carrie a great deal to have both of them here. I know I'll have to call Victoria and Tobias, because they will want to be the first to know. Then I'll have to call all 4 of the ladies coaches. See both ladies had planned to hold their world press conference this Saturday, because they were retiring from diving. Both were going to compete in Q school so they could join the LPGA. Both were to be at Pebble Beach tomorrow for the start of that competition." Ross explained.

"Oh shit! I do know they had have been looking forward to those plans. Both Jenny and Carrie are right, by deciding to finally retiring from diving. Where they have won everything they could have possibly won. Dear, I do feel for your family and both ladies here. Well, why don't you go on home and tell the family and their coaches, and I'll have that cot for Katherine and Leslie, when she gets here." Linda told Ross.