Jenny and Carrie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, take good care of the ladies for us Linda." He said and kissed all 3 women in his life and left for home. After he left, Linda went and got a big cot and a long t-shirt for Katherine to sleep in. So, she made up the cot, and with the help of a few nurses, got Katherine in it. Then after the nurses left, Linda undressed Katherine and got her into the shirt. She then gave Katherine a shot to help her sleep the night. Then she went over and checked on Jenny and Carrie, and walked out of the room right into Leslie.

They hugged, and then Linda led Leslie in up to Jenny's bed, then to Carrie's, after she kissed both ladies. Leslie sat down on the cot next to a sleeping Katherine.

"Hun, I know that you sis, know that it will help each of these 3, to have you here with and for them. Because I know you know that each of these 3 will need an anchor to hold onto throughout all of this shit."

"Sis, you know also that I'll do all I can for all of them. I swear that none of them deserved this at all. Because all 3 were finally enjoying life, now this had to happen." Leslie stated sadly.

"I know sis. Kathy and Jenny have been through their share of bad times, so had Ms. Carrie. And all 3 have been very happy for the last 3 years. Well sis dear, I have to go mow. I'll see you 4 in the morning." Linda said and exchanged hugs with Leslie, and left the room. After she was gone, Leslie went and got into her gown. Then got Katherine changed into hers. Then she lay down and snuggled up close and tight to Katherine, and fell asleep.

Saturday morning, Leslie was woken up by Linda as she entered the room. She sat up and looked around to see Katherine, Jenny and Carrie still asleep.

"What's up sis?"

"Nothing dear just came in to check up on the ladies." Linda said as Leslie got up and walked over to the ladies' beds, where she could see a lot better than she could last night.

"Good lord sis!" Leslie let out as she got her first good looks at Jenny and Carrie." They both really look terrible. I had an idea last night of how each would look after what Ross came home and told us. Buy, I didn't expect it would be this bad." To which Linda came over and hugged Leslie.

"Don't worry Les honey. Both ladies will be fine mentally anyway, because they have tremendous reserves. This has to come from their training in both diving and golf. Last night, when Alice and I talked with the ladies, I got the distinct feeling that neither of them was going to allow this to ruin them." Linda explained.

"Now that is one thing I'm very glad to hear about."

Finally at ten to 9, the ladies woke up, but the shot Linda had given her still had Katherine out of it.

"How do you ladies feel today?"

"It's very hard to explain, I guess physically better." Carrie answered.

"How about you dear Jen, how do you feel?"

"Same here don't worry sis and I, we won't let this destroy us, because we both won't allow that to happen. I know for me I'm more pissed off, than sad or anything else." They she and Carrie told both Linda and Leslie their list of all the reasons they were pissed. The first one being that the assholes had killed Jerry and Carter. 2nd is for putting them both in the hospital with all their injuries. 3rd, Causing them to miss their careers and their chance at Q school. 4th, and the most valued to both Jenny and Carrie, and that was losing their virginity this was and to men they didn't know and the brutality of it.

"This was something both of us had very long talks about. We both were raised to enter marriage virgins and it was only for our husbands to take, when we finally met them. But now that dream is gone." Carrie said.

"True sis but at least we both are still alive and here, with only minor problems. But that one thing will take the most to get over."

"Yes dear. That is right. Good train of thought. You both are here and will soon, be able to resume your very busy lives." Leslie told them as she hugged and kissed both.

"Are you ladies hungry?" Linda asked.

"Yes mam. We're both famished." Linda laughed and called to have Jenny and Carrie's breakfast sent up.

Finally by 10:15, Katherine woke up, and they all were sitting on Jenny and Carrie's beds talking. When Ann, Janice and Holly entered the room, all three went

over and hugged both ladies and kissed them then greeted both Katherine and Leslie with hugs and sat down on the beds with them and all talked well into the afternoon. Both Ross and Claude showed up at 5, with Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl. The girls with help got up on the beds, and crawled over to Jenny and Carrie and hugged and kissed their older sisters. Then Liz and Carole sat in Jenny's lap, as Jess and Sheryl sat in Carrie's. Soon after this both Victoria and Tobias entered. Everyone sat and talked trying to help the ladies out with their thoughts and feelings with what had just happened to them. They all did their bests until visiting hours were over. Then they all hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie, and left the room headed for their homes so the ladies could get their rest. All but, Katherine and Leslie that was, neither wouldn't leave the ladies at the hospital all alone.

2 weeks later, Jenny and Carrie were released, both in good health, and mental spirits. Both ladies would be reminded of what happened, until their casts on their left arms were removed and their stitching was taken out. Their ribs were healed, but were still slightly sore. All their bruising and cuts were healed very well. Jenny's shoulder was healing well, but still tender and sore. Carrie's ankle was healed perfectly with the 2 weeks off of it. Other than those, both ladies were well.

Jenny and Carrie both were greeted by their family and close friends when they finally got home, and everyone led them into the house. Jenny and Carrie as usual sat on their loveseat, which their sisters climbed up and sat with them. Jenny and Carrie hugged and kissed each of their sisters. Then the ladies talked with their family and friends. All 4 of their coaches showed up to see both ladies.

"Dears we all are very glad to see you both home." Holly said as she Ann, Janice and James hugged Jenny and Carrie.

"We both are glad to be home. Now when we get our casts off and the stitches out, I guess all we both can do now is practice for next year's Q school. Because I know we both missed it this year." Jenny said.

"Yes dears. We missed this year's, but there is still next year. I'm sorry ladies." James answered.

"Well ladies. You haven't retired from diving yet. So I called around just to see what there was out there for you both to compete in the rest of this season. Mr. Jensen said you both could join the USJT tour. He said if you both want, he'd hold spots for you ladies, for whenever you can get there." Ann told Jenny and Carrie. Telling them, everyone could see their happy smiles.

"Really But we both will miss the try outs and probably a few competitions before we get healed and back to practicing." Jenny said. "And I think we both will need a lot of that to get ready."

"Dears, he said those are your spots whenever you both could get there."

"Great! Well will be there. I don't think it will take that long for either of us to get back in sync. That is if we've lost anything to begin with." Carrie stated happily.

At 10:30 that night, Jenny and Carrie decided it was time to go to bed. Their sisters wanted to sleep with them and of course the ladies loved this. So the six sisters got up and hugged and kissed their parents went up and got into their gowns and into bed. While all 4 adults stayed in the den in a deep conversation.

"I can tell that both ladies seem to have made peace with what happened, and now plan to carry on with their very busy lives. As before like nothing bad had happened to either of them. This makes me very happy and proud." Ross said.

"Yes. Those two are so strong, both mentally and physically, that I doubt very seriously that anything could ever destroy them or their minds." Claude added.

"I have to agree with you both there. I know for a fact that if this had happened to me, I'd still be in the hospital trying to cope with it." Leslie agreed.

"That sis I agree to also 100%. That I'd be the same as you would be. But, what I'd guess and also feel is that both ladies will keep very protective eyes over their sisters. As all 4 grow up, and make damned sure this doesn't happen to them. Because I do know for a fact, that their sisters mean the world to Jenny and Carrie. Along with both golf and diving but if somehow those last two were taken from the ladies, as long as they had their sisters, both would live great lives. And I know the 4 girls depend on both ladies a lot. Plus, I have noticed that neither Elizabeth nor Jessica is their normal happy selves unless Jenny and Carrie are around." Katherine told the other 3.

"I also know that's true, because Carole and Sheryl are the same way. All four of them are so in love with the ladies, and that love is accepted and turned around and double that is given back to the girls." Leslie said. Finally they all hugged and went to bed themselves.

At 7 Sunday morning, both Jenny and Carrie were up and in the kitchen, making breakfast for their sisters and the rest of their family. While they fed the girls and ate too, Katherine and Leslie entered the kitchen.

"How's it going this morning ladies?"

"Oh we're all doing perfectly just starving. Here you both sit down, we've already fixed everyone breakfast." Jenny and Carrie said. "It's all in either the oven or microwave."

"Thanks ladies, we appreciate it." Leslie said as the four guys entered.

"I believe we need a bigger table in here. This one is getting cramped." Ross joked.

"I hear you there." Claude said as he sat down beside his daughters and Leslie. "How are my girls today?" he asked Carole and Sheryl.

"We're doing fine daddy." They both laughed and turned back and joked with Liz and Jess. After everyone finished eating, all 4 adults retired to the den, Jon and Todd went to the club, and both Jenny and Carrie took their sisters for a walk then played out in the back yard for awhile.

Three weeks later, Jenny and Carrie went for their appointments with Linda. Where she was going to give each complete checkups today, where she found that both of their arms had healed perfectly and the casts removed. This was the same for the rest of their injuries; their stitches were taken out too. But, when all the results came back, Linda ushered the ladies, Katherine, and Leslie into her private office to relay all their results to them. And as she had thought earlier, both Jenny and Carrie were pregnant from the rapes.

"You, mean that we are going to have babies ourselves, because of this sick shit?" Carrie asked Linda between she sobs. Jenny couldn't say anything because she was already heavily crying. Both Katherine and Leslie held tight to the terrified ladies.

"What is the next step now Linda?" Katherine asked.

"Sis I believe the best course of action would be to give the ladies abortions. I'll set it up for them." Linda answered.

"What is the time frame? And the hospital stays afterwards?" Leslie asked.

"Both ladies will only have to be here one more week because both Jen and Carrie will need a lot of rest after the procedure." Linda explained. As she did, both Jenny and Carrie were shaking their heads no.

"No! We can't do that. We both have spots on the USJT team waiting for us. Neither of us wants to give those up, not after we lost out on the Q school. Look I don't want to go through all of that stuff. I have no idea just what I'll be like as a mother, but I'll do all I can." Jenny told the women.

"I agree with Jen because I feel the same way about this. But we'll both be together, so we can help one another when we need it. Seeing we both know a lot about being pregnant, from all you taught mom and Les. And we both helped, so Jen and I will make it." Carrie added.

"Dear ladies. You both are really too young to have children yet. This could hurt you both having them. Both of your bodies are still growing, and neither is ready for this step yet. Dears, it would be best for you ladies to do this." Linda explained.

"Are you sure? I know we both are young and all, but we both would be bringing 2 new lives into the world. We both helped raise our sisters, so we've actually had practice." Both ladies said.

"Jen, Carrie, ladies. I understand what the both of you are saying, but dears, these babies wouldn't be born out of love. Both would be born out of hatred, for the guys that did this to you both." Katherine told her daughters as she saw both Jenny and Carrie looked at one another.

"Ok. We'll go along with your decisions here. So what do you 3 really think is best?' Jenny asked looking at Katherine.

"Honey If it happened any other way, I would be really happy for you both. But, seeing it happened like this, I think it's wise to have the abortions." Katherine answered, looking at her daughters as both Leslie and Linda were nodding in agreement. So, both Jenny and Carrie excused themselves and went out in the hall, to discuss this over just between them. 15 minutes later, they came back in and sat down.

"OK, we have decided to do this. But can it be done after the USJT?"

"Dears I'm sorry ladies, but no hun. By then it will be too late. Ladies it will have to be done soon." Linda said. Then Katherine and Leslie took Jenny and Carrie home, after Linda made their appointments for their abortions.

When they got back home, both ladies rushed upstairs to their room to call Ann and Janice.

"Hello?' Ann answered.

"Hi Ann this is Jen and Carrie."

"Hi there ladies How are you both?" Ann asked. "Did you get your casts off today?"

"Yes mam we did. But we both are afraid we are going to miss the USJT anyway." Both ladies told her.

"Really what's the problem dear?

"We both had our checkups today too. When the results came back, Linda told Jen and me that were both are now pregnant from this ordeal. We both will be in the hospital for another week. Because we will have abortions and rest afterward." Carrie told her.

"So we both guess you better call Mr. Jensen, and tell him hopefully we can make the next one. We hate this, but it has to be done." Jenny added.

"Ok ladies. I'm really sorry for you both. You ladies take care, and I'll come see you in the hospital. I'll relay this to both Janice and Mr. Jensen. Thanks for calling me dears."

"Ok see you later." Carrie said as they hung up. Then they called Holly and told her their news too. Now both ladies were sitting on their bed hugging each other, looking very depressed, sad as Katherine and Leslie brought the girls up to see Jenny and Carrie.

"What's wrong my ladies?"

"I think we are getting very depressed. And this is because we both are going to miss another golden opportunity here, because this sick stuff happened. I just... Can't... believe it... I can't." Jenny said and really broke down. Carrie couldn't say anything at all, because she was already crying heavily. Their little sisters crawled

over and hugged both Jenny and Carrie.

"It is alright sissy." Little Liz told Jenny, who hugged her and Carole harder but kept on crying. Next to them, Carrie was the same way with Jess and Sheryl. Both Katherine and Leslie sat down and tried their bests to calm Jenny and Carrie down. This was where both Ross and Claude came into the room to see this.

"What's wrong you 8?" Ross asked. Katherine got up and took both down to the den, and explained everything to both the men. Then she reached over for the phone. And she called Linda.

"Hi sis what's up hun?" To this, Katherine explained everything that had happened since they came home and Jenny and Carrie conditions were deteriorating.

"We 6 did all we could to try and calm both down, but both were crying very heavily. Because of their upcoming missed opportunity, and all their hard work to reach it. I feel that Jenny and Carrie's mental edge is crumbling now." Linda really felt bad of Jenny and Carrie. Telling Katherine she knew it was going too hard for them. Then Linda explained that Katherine needed to sit down and talk this over with the other 3 adults about any choices they could think of, while she was going to contact Alice to see what she thought was best. The told Katherine she'd call back within the hour, and hung up. Leslie entered at the moment and joined them. Where Katherine explained everything Linda had told her, then those 4 sat and discussed this situation over until Linda called back. When she did Katherine put her on the speaker so they all could hear just what Alice had to say.

"Now here is what Alice suggested. Now brace yourselves for this, because it will come as a shock to you all just as it did me. She told me as of right now, to help rebuild the ladies' mental edge. This would be to get both back into diving and fast. But as you all can guess, the bad part of that plan is the ladies will have to give birth to those babies. After she told this to me, I sat here and tried to think of a better plan myself. But, dears I couldn't, I in my heart, still believe that the abortions are the best way. So, whatever you 4 decide, we'll have to go with." They all thanked Linda and hung up. Then they sat around discussing everything over, but each ended up just like Linda with no better plan. So, they all called Ann and Janice and explained everything to them, what was about to happen. Which both women were willing to do what every the ladies wanted to. She Katherine, Ross, Leslie, and Claude went up to Jenny and Carrie's room to tell the ladies.

"Ladies You both are going to be in the USJT. WE talked it over with Ann, Janice and Linda. We are going to get you both back diving fast." Ross told the ladies who perked up a little hearing this.

"But what about the abortions we have to go through?"

"I guess you won't have them, because it will be too late after you both finish diving. So, it appears that we will have 2 new babies in the family." Katherine told

Jenny and Carrie.

"Are you all sure of this? Remember, Linda told us that it could really hurt us having babies this early in our lives."

"Yes dears. She did say it would be very hard on you. But, with all the doctors there you'll make it."

"I sure hope so. I don't want to hurt my body, if it's not ready for this." Jenny exclaimed.

"Neither do I think we will miss the USJT this time. And focus all of our attention on our bodies, getting both back into shape. And that also means abortions. We both did forget something important earlier. That is neither of us needs any kids at our ages. And certainly not with as busy as we both are. And for both of us this is the biggest part of it, we don't want children without fathers. Both Jen and I have experienced and lived through broken homes, and don't want our children to go through that." Carrie finished. Which that made the adults smile brightly and both of them, then they hugged both lady. Jenny and Carrie looked over to the middle of their bed, where their sisters were sleeping. Both scooted up and lay down with the girls and fell asleep too. Ross, Katherine, Leslie and Claude watched their daughters sleep, then exited the room and closed the door, and went down to the den. Where they called Linda, Ann, Janice and Holly and told each of the news as it stood now. Linda told them that the ladies' abortions were set for that Wednesday morning at 8:30. And that the ladies needed to check in Tuesday night at 6. To get all their prep work out of the way.