Jenny and Carrie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

from looking at them. The ladies told them just how they felt, and that they knew it was the flu. Hearing this Katherine called Linda for them, and explained to her everything the ladies had told her and Leslie. Linda in turn set Jenny and Carrie up an appointment for 8 am. When Katherine called their coaches and told them. After that, she and Leslie went down to get their little girls ready, then themselves. While Jenny and Carrie helped each other dress, then they all left for Linda's office, where Linda took two hours checking both ladies over very good.

"Well ladies you are right, dears, you both have the flu, but only the flu with a touch of bronchitis. I'd like it if you both would stay here for say just two weeks, then you both will have to stay home and rest up for another few weeks. Conditions like this take anywhere from two to four weeks to recover from. So, ladies please take it easy, I know it will be hard for each of you. But during this, neither of you will have the strength to really do anything but sleep." Linda explained to Jenny and Carrie.

"Ok hun, thanks. We both know we will miss three tourneys during this, but, we both know now that when anything comes up our health comes first." Both said.

"That's right ladies. Now come on dears, let's go get you admitted." She took them over and once admitted Linda led both up to their private room for the stay. See by now, there was one room reserved for the ladies. It had the sign up on the door to keep out all men. See did explain to them that the only reason they were here was so she could observe their illness, and make sure it doesn't get worse for them. Then after a few days it should calm down and run its course. She got them undressed and in bed and settled for their stay.

For two weeks, the ladies had rested up and both concentrated on defeating the flu. Buy May 26th, they called Linda and set up an appointment so she could give them a good checkup, to see if they were ready or not to get back to their sports and weight training. After the check up, Linda told Jenny and Carrie, that yes they could go back if they wanted to. But, she warned each that right now neither would be as strong as the each needed to be. But that they each had beaten their illness.

So with that, the ladies called their coaches and told each that they now were well and ready to get back. During the first few days practicing and training, Jenny and Carrie both agreed to wait until they were completely well and back, before they entered any competition. Neither was going to lose their unbeaten record in diving or their rise in fame for golf, this way. If they were to be beat, everyone would have to do it when each was at 100%. So they stayed away for another 2 weeks, and now both were ready and fully back by June 10th, and ready for their first Diving competition on the 17th, in Atlanta, Ga. Then it was to, Sawgrass a week later for their first golf championship. Jenny and Carrie competed in 30 diving

competitions that year, which was their 2nd year in the pros, and for the second year, they had won every one of them and also repeated as World Diving Champions. They also played and stared in 22 golf championships total in both the PGA and LPGA, and had won all of those too, and were PGA season Champions, and LPGA season Champions too. Both ladies, since turning pro in both diving and golf, had really become very wealthy, then there was the checks from 'Hayward Strom Inc' added in. Each the ladies were worth $200 million, and that was just their cash sitting in their bank. The 'Hayward Storm, Inc.' was estimated at being worth 50 billion dollars. Both Jenny and Carrie were damn proud of that.

Everything went happily along for the next two years. This coming May Jenny and Carrie were to graduate from SFS, with full honors. Both had been on the Dean's list for their entire four years. They also had the highest Grade point Average, than anyone else in school. Add in perfect attendance, and star students. They had held onto their straight 4.0's, and now their graduation was just two weeks away. Last year they both were engaged to Bobby and Ken. They all had decided on July 4th, to marry. Everyone around the ladies was absolutely thrilled for both Jenny and Carrie. And were very thankful to both Linda and Kim for making it possible for Jenny and Carrie to see and realize all of this. Bobby and Ken agreed to the ladies wishes to do exactly like Ross, Katherine, Leslie, and Clause were did and are and have been doing, which is find a big enough place for both couples to live together. The ladies also had 10 diving competitions and golf tournaments total before their weddings. So, the ladies' summer was very packed with special events.

Then both Jenny and Carrie would start UCLA on August 23rd.

But until graduation day, the ladies spent with their coaches and practiced diving and golf, then weight trained. This was in preparation for their 4th full year in both sports. They kept up their relentless routines up until May 13th, two days before their big day, graduation. When they just stayed home resting up, with their family. In that time Katherine and Leslie took them for their pictures, and to be measured for their cap and robes. The spent the rest of the time searching for the ladies' wedding dresses. Once they had found them, they were measured again, and had the dresses fixed to fit them, then took them home.

Finally their graduation day arrived, both spent the day relaxing with Katherine and Leslie, and their sisters. At 6:30, Jenny and Carrie went up to their room, took showers and made slow and passionate love in there. Then they did their hair and dressed and then did their makeup.

At 8, the ceremony started, in the auditorium at San Francisco State, which was packed with all the graduates, and their families. Soon, the Dean went up to the podium and addressed everyone and welcomed them all here tonight.

"Good evening ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to San Francisco State's Graduation Night. I'm Dean Richard Brown, I became dean here in 1964, and in that time I have seen some very special graduates. But, to tell you all the truth, I've never had a graduating class quite like this years'. All these ladies and gentlemen up see before you, are all very talented, and very dedicated to excellence. So much so, that I can say without a doubt, that this years' class with go down in history as being the best to attend here. There are 24 ladies and gentlemen here with final GPA's of between 3.5 and 3.9. And we even have two with perfect 4.0's. Now these two ladies actually followed their mother and best friend's example. Both ladies went through all their schooling, high school, and college with those 4.0's, which was higher than their classmates. Now they plus their mother and friend all graduated high school and entered here at the age of 17. Also these ladies both have had some really amazing triumphs outside of school too. Now I'd like to introduce the mother and friend to you all. Their names back then were Katherine Spencer and Leslie McAllister, now they are Katherine Hayward and Leslie Flemming. Please ladies come on up." Both Katherine and Leslie stood up and walked up to the stage and up to the podium and the shook the dean's hand and stood there beside him.

"Now if you all would, please welcome Katherine's truly amazing daughters, Ms. Jennifer Renee Hayward and Ms. Caroline Renee Hayward." They both went up and shook hands and stood beside Katherine and Leslie. All four posed for pictures, the SFS paper got theirs' first, and then the other reporter got theirs.

"Now I'd like to take this time to present to you 4, with our award for this achievement, of being the youngest to enter and graduate from here." He said as he handed each of them plaques. They each took bows, and made short acceptance speeches, shook his hand again and returned to their seats.

12