Jenny and Emma - Spa Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is really nice," Jenny said, "I like spending time with you. Thanks for inviting me along."

"You're welcome, sweetie," Emma said smiling sweetly at her beautiful daughter. She glanced down to Jenny's breasts and back to her eyes.

'Why did you do that? Oh god. I hope she didn't notice,' Emma panicked to herself.

But Jenny did notice. As strange as it was, her mother had been eyeing her up and down all day. She felt so awkward in the car on the way over here because she could feel her mother checking her out the whole ride. In fact, earlier today, her mother was watching her get in the shower. Jenny always knew that her mother had bisexual tendencies, but was it possible that she had a growing attraction for Jenny? Her own daughter? Jenny was confused and was more surprised when she felt a warm sensation growing between her legs.

The awkward silence was broken when a spa employee in navy blue scrubs came into the room. "Excuse me, ladies. I wanted to let you know that your massage therapists are ready for you. However, we are more than happy to go to our next appointments and come back to you if you're not ready for your massages just yet."

Jenny just looked at Emma and shrugged. "If you're ready, I can go right now."

"Sure," Emma said, "Just give us a little bit to go shower and get this mud off us. Tell the masseuses we will be there in about fifteen minutes or so."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied. He quickly retreated out the door.

Jenny began gathering up her things when she noticed her mother sliding out of the tub. She had seen her mother naked too many times to count. She'd even spied on her mother fucking some of her one night stands before. She'd compared herself to Emma countless times. But at this moment, she started to really see her mother. How sexual all her movements seemed to be. It was almost hypnotizing the way her back bowed slightly as she stood, gathering her robe, thong, and flip flops. Her body was in a perfectly molded cast from the muddy clay mixture.

"Are you coming?"

Jenny was broken from her trance when she realized Emma was talking to her. "Yeah, of course." She hurriedly got out of the tub, grabbing her things and walking ahead of her mother to the locker room. Jenny couldn't help but wonder why it's taken so long for her to really notice how attractive her mother was.

Emma blushed. She could feel Jenny's eyes on her. Maybe she was having conflicting feelings too.

Once in the locker room, the two put their things on the bench near their cubbies and headed for the showers. The only separation between the stalls was an iced glass tiled wall, thick enough to see figures on the other sides, but not clear enough to see more than a silhouette. They took went into their individual showers. It wasn't long until the entire room was engulfed in one huge cloud of steam from the heat of the water. It didn't take Emma very long to rid her body of the mud. It was relatively easy to just wipe off. She used the sandalwood scented body wash and lotion available to them in the stalls. She was finished in record time, five minutes flat.

"Are you almost finished, honey?" Emma called out to Jenny, but she didn't get an answer. She poked her head about the foggy glass wall and had to cover her mouth to muffle her gasp.

Jenny was blissfully ignorant of her mother's gaze on her. She was too concentrated on the way her fingertips felt pressed against her swollen throbbing clit, or how good it felt to pinch her sensitive pink nipples with the other hand. She was sopping wet, and all she had on her mind was her mother. How she wished she could share a bed with her and her lovers. Or maybe if she could also be considered a lover. She let a series of soft coos and moans escape her lips. She was past the point of no return. She could feel her orgasm building. She had to finish quickly before her mother realized what was going on. Jenny wasn't ready for her mother to know she had looked at her with lustful eyes. Her pussy lips were soaking wet as she slid her nimble fingers along them, occasionally sliding them inside her and savoring the full feeling she had. All of her nerve endings were on fire. She pumped her fingers in and out of her needy pussy, faster and faster. Her orgasm hit her hard and fast. She couldn't contain herself and let out a quick yelp, desperately hoping it didn't draw any attention from her mother.

Little did she know Emma stood watching the entire show with her own pussy on fire for attention. But it looked like she lost her window of opportunity when Jenny turned off her shower and motioned to grab her towel. Emma quickly ducked back into her own stall and shut off the water. She wrapped the towel around her and walked out where Jenny was sitting on the bench waiting for her.

"Ready for your massage?" Jenny asked, smiling at her mother, her eyes burning with a secret lust.

"Absolutely," agreed Emma.

They wrapped their towels tighter around their voluptuous bodies and made their ways to the massage rooms. Once inside, they realized they'd be getting a massage together but still separate. It was one room with what looked like a thin curtain cutting the room in half. Two men were waiting for their arrival. Two very handsome men at that. One was blonde and clean shaven. The other had dark hair and a rugged goatee and stubble. They both looked to be well toned and in shape by the look of their broad shoulders and chest. The blonde in particular had huge biceps that seemed to flex involuntarily as he stood there. The blonde stepped forward and greeted them, "Hello, ladies. My name is Michael. This here is Keith. We will be taking very good care of you. Are you ready to be relaxed?"

Emma and Jenny stood ogling the two men and slowly nodded their heads yes. "Excellent," Michael said in an almost dark tone, "I will be taking care of..." He checked a roster list posted to a bulletin board on the wall beside him. "Ah! Emma. I will be taking care of Emma. So I guess that means my partner here will be taking care of... Jenny. Now who is who?" He smiled at them both.

Emma was the first to step forward. "I'm Emma." She eyed the masseuse up and down, giving him a flirty wave and enticing crooked smile.

Jenny was also taking in her masseuse. She was undressing him with her eyes and wondered what this massage had in store for her. Although, she realized her imagination was probably just running away from her after the hot and steamy pleasure session she had in the shower. "That would make me Jenny." She said with a sarcastic flare.

"Nice to meet you, ladies. Emma, if you wouldn't mind lying on this cot here. You may lay on your stomach or your back first. Whichever you please. And Jenny, if you wouldn't mind following my friend here to the other side of the curtain where you will have your own space and massage table," Michael instructed. He smiled sweetly to them.

Keith stared intently at Jenny, a small almost menacing smirk on his face as he took in the busty teen's figure. He was eager to put his hands on her. Michael was also rather impatient and ready to get this under way.

Jenny followed Keith to the other side of the curtain. Michael turned to Emma. "Now, are you comfortable being nude for the massage or would you prefer to keep your underwear on?" He looked her up and down as she loosely held the towel against her body.

She then smiled flirtatiously and dropped the towel all together, revealing her sexy curvaceous body to the ever willing masseuse. Her nipples were hardened and she could feel the moistness between her legs. She slowly walked over to the white canvas cot and laid face up. She gave a half-lidded come hither look to Michael. "I'm ready when you are," she purred in a low sensual voice.

Michael's eyes widened for a moment. He approached the cot and took in this MILF's body. "Umm... Okay. Before we start, I must tell you that this is a deep tissue massage. I will pay attention to areas that umm... wouldn't normally get attention in lower level massages. If you feel uncomfortable at all, you let me know and I will move on or grab a towel to cover the err... exposed area that's making you feel uncomfortable. So, are there any questions or areas you'd like me umm... to pay special attention to?" He stammered through his words. With his last question his eyes were glued to her hairless mound that she seemed to be proudly showing off to him with her legs ever so slightly spread giving him only the smallest glance at the treasure she was hiding.

"I'm all yours, Michael," she said in almost a whisper, "Do what you want. I'm sure the neediest areas will make themselves apparent to you in no time. I mean, you are a professional, right?" She smiled at him and bit her lower lip.

He moved forward without another word and began lightly putting pressure to the bottoms of her feet, feeling out where there might be any tension.

'Oh god! This is the hottest woman I've ever seen. What I wouldn't do to get my hands all over those tits! And that pussy! But, I have to stay calm and remain professional,' Michael thought to himself. But even his inner pep talk couldn't stop his rapidly growing cock in his pants. He tried to control his breathing and calm himself down.

When he applied more pressure to the soles of her feet, Emma gave out a small moan and closed her eyes. "That feels nice, Michael," she purred. He spent five minutes on each foot, kneading the delicate muscles along her arch and heel. It wasn't too long before his hands made their way to her ankles rubbing along her legs to mid-calf.

He tensed his fingers more in a slowly pulsating technique to knead out any tension she may half. Emma merely laid there enjoying the rub down mentally concocting her plan to seduce this man. Once his hands stretched far enough up her calf that his finger reached above her knees to her lower thighs, Emma put her plan into action. She ever so slightly and subtly spread her legs open a tad more than they already were. It took only a minute or two for Michael to realize what had happened. He spread his fingers out over the width of her toned tanned thighs. He firmly rubbed her thighs and ran them along the full length of her legs.

When he reached her bikini line, his fingertips lightly brushed against her outer lips. This made Emma shiver, goose bumps sprouting up over her body. Michael smiled a half smile when he realized she would not be objecting to his suggestive touches against her smooth mound. His cock was fully erect, tenting his pants. Every time his fingers would meet against her forbidden skin, he'd venture a little further, thus encouraging Emma to spread her legs more and more each time. She smiled to herself. Her plan was working.

Meanwhile on the other side of the thick curtain...

"Which side would you prefer to start on?" asked Keith, his voice was gruff and intimidating. He stood near the wooden massage table and watched Jenny's every move on the other side like a hawk.

"Umm... I can lie on my stomach first," she said, biting her lip. She didn't know what it was about this man, but she could feel herself becoming more and more aroused the longer she was in his presence. She walked to the side of the cot and slowly dropped her towel, her lips curling into a tiny smile. She didn't have the parading confidence her mother had, but she was aware of the way men looked at her body. She knew how to flaunt herself to make them crazy. She laid herself down slowly onto her stomach on the cool leather padding of the massage table. What was strange about this massage table was there was an inclined plane in the middle of it so when she lay down, her ass was in the air on full display. She brought her arms up to her head and rested her chin on her hands. She made sure to slightly arch her back making her ass look more rounded and succulent than it already was. Although, the incline already helped her on that front.

Keith just stared at her body like she was a piece of meat and he hadn't eaten in weeks. From where he was standing behind her, he had the most amazing view of her full young ass, her pussy lips peeking through. He could not keep his eyes off those succulent fat lips. His fat dick twitched in his pants. He pulled out a bottle of warming sensation massage oil from a tote below the cot. "I'm going to lather this over your skin as I massage you. Now, before we begin, I'm prompted to inform you that this massage is led by you. I'm only your tool. So if you feel uncomfortable in any way, you must speak up. Now, are there any problem areas you'd like me to tend to first or focus on? Or are there any areas you'd prefer I'd stay away from?" He glanced at her ass as he asked the last question.

Jenny looked over her shoulders and smiled flirtatiously at him, biting her lower lip. "No, I'm just fine. You do whatever it is you feel is necessary." Her eyes were shining with her excitement and anticipation of what may or may not happen between her and Keith.

"As you wish," he said. He poured some of the oil into his palm and lathered his hands together. He firmly grasped her ankles and began applying a bit of pressure. Jenny just responded with a deep moan. He flexed his fingers and moved them slowly up and down the lengths of her feet and ankles. He used his fingertips to pay extra attention to the inner soles of her feet and the edge of her heels. Jenny was in heaven. She never before felt so relaxed, and he had only just started the massage. Who knew what other skills he had up his sleeves.

Keith poured another dab of warming oils into his palm and placed his hands with the same spread finger intensity as the first time onto her upper calves, sliding his hands strongly up to the back of her knee. His fingers and hands flexed over her tense muscled. He kneaded along her calves. Jenny let out another low groan completely in a trance over this man's touch. She could feel herself growing wetter. She was amazed how sexually alive her body felt today of all days. Keith's eyes never left her ass and her fat juicy pussy lips peering out from between her cheeks. He could smell how aroused she was becoming and it wasn't long until his growing cock was now at full staff in his scrubs.

"Are you enjoying yourself, miss?" Keith almost whispered gruffly.

"Mmm," was all Jenny could get out.

Then Keith did something that made Jenny's eyes pop open, surprising her. He lifted one of her calves a few inches off the table. But in doing so he spread open her legs enough for Jenny to get a pleasing breeze against her damp little pussy. She gasped lightly, anticipating what might happen. But to Jenny's disappointment, Keith only bent her calf against her thigh, stretching and flexing her muscles. He then repeated this process on the other leg, inadvertently spreading her legs more and putting more of her pussy on display.

But it wasn't unintentional at all. Keith liked to use this move on a lot of his more attractive female clients. What he had planned for this little vixen was going to leave her exhausted. He licked his lips at seeing her dripping cunt spread wide open. When he put her legs back down on the table, she didn't reposition them to where they originally were. She left her legs spread wide open. Keith smile to himself as he planned out his next move.

On Emma's side of the curtain, Michael was relentlessly teasing her by "accidentally" bumping his fingertips against her outer lips as he rubbed down her thighs. "Are you feeling comfortable?" Michael broke the silence and watched her expression carefully.

"More than comfortable," Emma answered with a soft giggle that was titillating to Michael.

He smiled at her permission to press on. He started focusing more heavily on her upper thigh, squeezing them and rubbing them determinedly. Emma just groaned with approval. He had a perfect view of her wet cunt begging for attention. Unfortunately for her, Michael wasn't going to just give in like that. She was going to suffer a little. The MILF obviously had some pretty slutty tendencies and Michael was going to take full advantage of them.

Michael then skipped right over Emma's mid-section and started rubbing her shoulders. He kneaded the muscles and helped them loosen up. Emma just frowned to herself. Why did he skip over her pussy and her tits? She was so horny now and it almost like he left her wanting for more on purpose. His fingers spread out again as she ran his hands over the expansion of her chest only stopping when his fingertips came just short of her nipples. The anticipation of almost getting any kind of relief made them hard like diamonds, standing straight up off her breasts. Emma let out a soft sigh, her whole body tingling. Michael brought his hands to the sides of her swelled chest, halfway cupping them and massaged her rib cage. He continued the pattern of almost touching her sensitive nipples and then veering off to massage her diaphragm and flat tummy. Emma was actually growing frustrated with the situation.

"That's it," she said sitting up.

"Excuse me?" was all Michael could get out.

"Why won't you touch my tits? Why did you just skip over my pussy?" Emma's voice remained calm and low. But her face seemed aggressive, like she was on a mission she wouldn't soon give up on.

"Oh, did you want me to?" A knowing smile stretched across Michael's lips.

"I think you know damned well what I want, Michael," Emma stated very businesslike. She peered down to his crotch and saw his tented pants. She reached forward and squeezed his hard dick.

"Well, alright. We'll do it your way then," Michael said, scanning her body as she laid herself back down and positioning himself standing near the middle of the cot. He reached out and flicked her throbbing clit.

"Oh!" Emma gasped, "Now that's more like it!" She slid her legs as wide as they'd go giving him easier access. Michael slid his two forefingers down the length of Emma's pussy, framing her clit. Her slit was warm and sloppy wet. This was the best session Michael had ever had. He's never had a client just demand what they wanted like that before. He continued teasing the area around her clit until he noticed how engorged with need it was. It was then that he leaned forward and kissed the tip of it. This made Emma arch her back. She started tweaking her nipples out of pure instinct.

"Mmm! I think I like your mouth more than I like your hands," she told him.

Michael didn't waste any time. With her blessing, he dove in hungrily suckling on her swollen clit. He dragged his wide tongue up the expanse of her sopping hole. She tasted so sweet and forbidden. Michael couldn't get enough. Emma's breathing became more and more rapid. She was in writhing in pleasure but had to make sure she didn't let herself get too loud. The only thing separating her and her daughter was a canvas curtain in the middle of the room.

Jenny was taking a much different course than her mother. She was excited and anxious to see what her masseuse might do next. Keith had an almost menacing quality about him that made Jenny dripping with anticipation. By now, Keith had his hands sliding up and down the length of Jenny's golden tanned thighs, his hands stopping just short of the curve of her ass. He'd slide his fingers around in a twisting motion around her supple thighs, using his thumb as an anchor to put pressure in the middle.

Keith wrangled with the thoughts bouncing around in his head as he kept his eyes on the round expanse of flesh in front of him. With her legs still spread the way he'd left them, he had an unencumbered view of her every dampening mound and a slight peek of her puckered rosebud. His fingers twitched with expectation anxious to feel the soft flesh before him. He slid his hands up the length of her thighs until he was cupping her succulent cheeks. He squeezed them firmly causing her ass cheeks to spread. Her tiny hold puckered invitingly to him. It was all he could do not to shove his tongue against it. He firmly massaged her well-rounded cheeks, the flesh like putty at his palms.