Jenny and Emma - Spa Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time Keith's hands groped Jenny's cheeks outward, she could feel her pussy lips part slightly hitting the cool air. Her body was speckled with goose bumps. Just knowing that Keith had an eyeful of her shaven muff made her dripping wet. Keith was fully aware of her condition and decided to take full advantage of it. He slid his thumbs to be nestled between her swollen pussy lips and inner thigh. He dragged his thumbs with minimum force up and down the length of her pussy while his other fingers continued mauling her ass.

Jenny let out a low moan of appreciation. She started slowly humping the inclined surface on the massage table. Keith watched her pussy grow more soaked, her juices dripping slowly down the leather top of the table. His appetite grew to a gnawing hunger. He was ravenous for her. 'Keep your cool. You'll have that pretty pussy to yourself in no time,' he thought to himself.

It wasn't long until Jenny had spread her legs to her muscles' limits, her ass cheeks and pussy lips completely split apart. Keith took each slippery smooth pussy lip between his thumbs and forefingers and began massaging her tender lips. Jenny's pussy was on fire. She rocked her hips to and fro rubbing her puffy and oh-so sensitive clit against the leather surface under her. She was almost reaching her limit. What she wouldn't give to have Keith stick his cock in her wanting pussy. She needed to release. She was so close to the edge. She just needed that push.

Keith could sense her desperation. He continued paying special attention to her slick lips enjoying the show she was putting on for him by grinding against the table. He could smell in her juices and hear in her short shallow breaths how close she was to orgasming. Keith reluctantly removed his hands from her mouthwatering mound and began to untie the drawstring of his scrubs.

Emma was now getting the exact massage she had been wanting from Michael, an extensive massage of her pussy walls. She laid at the edge of the cot with her ass right over the edge as Michael slid his long pole in and out of her wet hole. She held on to his muscled forearms for leverage. Her tits bounced wildly as he pounded her.

"Are you sure the other two can't tell what's going on," Michael grunted quietly, taking in the sight of this milf's pussy milking his cock for all it's worth.

"Of course they can't. I'm sure Jenny has her headphones and your partner is probably concentrated on her body," Emma whispered back, "Now stop worrying and keep slamming that pussy."

Michael obliged to her demand and picked up his pace. His fuck stick sloshed in and out of her sloppy pussy, her juices dripping down his length. Michael could feel every one of her cunt muscles squeezing and massaging the length of his dick. It amazed him how tight she was. This was obviously a woman that got around a lot and she had a daughter. And her pussy was still so fucking tight!

Emma was in complete bliss. She could feel Michael's dick start to spasm in her pussy. She knew he was close to blowing his load which was good because she could feel her own orgasm creeping to the surface. She decided now was a good time to show off how flexible she actually was. She leaned forward and took grab of her ankles and stretched until her heals were next to her ears. Michael's eyes all but popped out of his head. The difference in feeling was amazing. She felt even tighter if that was possible.

Michael could feel Emma's muscles spasming more and more telling him that she was close to jumping off the edge. He decided to tease her a bit, as he could feel himself getting close to the edge as well. He slid his length out of her pussy and rubbed the head against her engorged clit. She almost yelped out from the intense feeling of pleasure. She was able to catch herself just in time and just moaned low in her throat. Her volcano was close to erupting and she could barely take it. She concentrated on only the feeling of his pulsating cock head rubbing up and down her slick clit and the feeling of her bloated tits bouncing back and forth on her chest. She tightened up her abdominal muscles and waited for her much needed orgasm.

Emma reached down between her legs and grabbed Michael's balls with force. That just sent him over the edge. His pulsing purple cock head spurted its first stream of jism all over Emma's clit, leaking down the length of her pussy.

Watching Michael's cum so forcefully helped Emma hit her wall hard. Her body ached and quivered as her orgasm rushed over her. Her body broke out into goose bumps and her pussy juices squirted and soaked the cot beneath her. It leaked through and created and tiny puddle on the hardwood floor.

Emma sat up with a dreamy look in her eyes. "I'll be sure to leave a nice tip for you at the front desk, Michael. I feel extremely relaxed.."

"Don't worry, Ms. Kersting," said Michael coolly, "This was more than enough."

Emma slowly rose from the cot and began walking slowly to the door of the room putting an extra sway in her hips. She looked back and said, "Be sure to let my daughter know I'm waiting for her in the lobby when she's finished."

"Sure thing. Oh, and Ms. Kersting?"

"Yes, Michael?"

"Aren't you forgetting your robe?" He held up her robe to Emma to take. Emma took a look down at her naked body, drying cum still glued to her mound and lower tummy. She just waved him off.

"Don't worry about it. I won't need it. I'm sure I can make the short walk from here to the locker room without a robe." Emma winked before making her way out of the room.

'Wow,' was all Michael could think to himself, 'Keith will never believe this. I'm sure his session with the daughter won't be near this exciting.'

Michael tucked his slowly shrinking cock back into his scrubs and repositioned himself so it wasn't obvious that he was still semi hard. He stripped the fabric from the cot and tossed it in the nearby hamper. Folding up the cot and tucking it under his arm, Michael gathered all of her oils and tools and made his way out of the room.

Keith heard the click of the door telling him that both Michael and Jenny's mother have left the room. This is was he was hoping for. That his massage would outlast theirs so he could have his way with the tender piece of meat that lay before him, marinated just to his liking.

He removed his hands from Jenny's tender slit. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Miss. Kersting, " he said in his gruff voice, "I'm going to need you to stand just for a moment."

Jenny did as she asked without a word, moving slowing and carefully. Her body felt weak from the impending orgasm that never came. As she stood, she could feel her knees wobbled like jelly. How could he leave her on the brink like that? He had to have known that she was enjoying his sensual massage. Jenny stood by watching Keith removed the inclined surface from the table and place it on the floor. Jenny couldn't help but flex her thigh muscles, relishing the feeling it gave her. The tingles were centered right on her clit. She ached for release.

"Okay. Just stand right here at the edge of the table. Put your feet at the same width as the table legs and bend directly over," Keith instructed.

"Umm.. Okay," Jenny hesitated. She slowly did as she was told. Weirdly, she felt more vulnerable in the position than the one she was in only moments ago.

"I'm just going to rubbing down your lower back and it's good to stretch the muscles I was just working on," explained Keith. He stepped up behind her and drizzled the warm oil on her lower back. She arched and pushed her ass out and the soothing feeling of the warm oil. Keith placed his hands at her shapely hips and met his thumbs at the top of her ass, also being the base of her spine. He began to make short strong strokes on her pressure points on her lower back. As great as it felt, Jenny couldn't focus on anything other than how badly she wanted to cum. She just wanted Keith to not be so professional, whip out his cock and shove it in her needing pussy. She sighed deeply at the thought. Just then she felt Keith step close and lean against her. She felt the unmistakable bulge of a large cock nestle between the pillows of her ass cheeks. She lifted herself onto to tiptoes so it would be resting against the curve of her mound that was still dripping for him. He reached forward to massage her mid back. He moved his hands back and forth. This rocking motion had his scrub covered cocks sliding back and forth over Jenny's slippery slit. She was in heaven, especially when he would reach up to her shoulders and the tips of his cocks would bump into her clit.

This teasing went on for several minutes when Keith slid one hand and began massaging her tailbone. He lifted the other hand from her skin and what Jenny couldn't see was Keith untying the knot on his scrub bottoms and releasing his monster veined pulsing cock. He took a healthy spoonful of warm oil and poured it so it dripped down her ass crack and over her puckered hole. He put some of the oil on his hands and lathered his impressive 10 inch pole. With two hands, he spread her cheeks and slid his cock into her tiny tight asshole. Jenny gasped loudly. She was pleasantly surprised.

Keith gave her no time to adjust to his magnificent pole. He reached forward and put a hand over her mouth. He whispered almost menacingly in her ear, "I know you've been wanted this cock in your pretty asshole. Now I'm going to give it to you."

Jenny moaned deeply, her eyes just about rolling into the back of her head. Keith gripped both her hips and forcefully pounded his giant dick in and out of her tight hole. His heavy balls swung and slapped against Jenny's over sensitive clit again and again. It was just what she needed. Her orgasm exploded out of her, soaking Keith's balls that hit against her cunt. But she knew that this wasn't over until he was done flooding her ass with his hot cum. Jenny gasped and moaned out loud as Keith continued to saw in and out of her.

"You like getting fucked in the ass, don't you? You're a little cum slut, aren't you?" Keith egged her on. Jenny could feel another orgasm quickly approaching. She concentrated on his slapping balls and the way her hard nipples scraped against the rough leather of the table she leaned on.

"I bet you're just like your whore mother. You heard her getting herself a nice little fuck from my good friend, Michael, didn't you? You heard her demand of him that he stick that cock of his in her cunt. I bet your cock loving whore just like her," Keith continued his verbal abuse.

Jenny spiraled into another powerful orgasm. Her anus muscled constricting around Keith's huge dick. Keith could feel his own orgasm coming. It was difficult lasting long in a hole this tight. His muscled tightened up and sure enough, his cock unloaded his hot soupy cum into her depths. He grunted a final grunt and laid against Jenny's back. Her sun kissed skin glistening with a thin layer of perspiration.

Keith pulled out slowly of her ass, took a warm cloth from his cart and cleaned himself off. He pulled his scrub bottoms back up and retied the drawstring all while Jenny stayed bent over the table exhausted.

Keith slapped her bottom and said, "Tell you cock loving mother not to worry about a tip." He gathered up his things on his cart and began taking down the canvas curtain hanging in the middle of the room. Jenny just stayed where she was trying to gather her strength. She watched him in amazement the way his muscles flexed through his shirt as he reached up to undo the clasps on the curtain. When the curtain was down and folded and put away in his cart, he wheeled over the do and looked back. "I hope you enjoyed your massage, Miss Kersting. Enjoy the rest of your day." He gave one last menacing smile and disappeared through the doors.

Jenny slowly stood up and gathered her robe. She slowly and carefully put it and loosely tied it around her waist. Her tits wobbled side to side as she walked a tad bow legged from the intense fucking she just received.

Emma was sitting in the ornately decorated lobby thumbing through the apps on her phone back in her clothes. She heard doors opening up and saw Jenny walking through. She already had her sunglasses on and her pursed tucked under her arm. Her clothes looked like they were hurriedly and haphazardly thrown on. Almost like she just rolled out of bed.

"Well, you looked like you really enjoyed your massage," Emma giggled with a knowing twinkle in her.

"You have no idea," Jenny said in a low calm voice, "I think I'm ready to go home and take a nap."

"I know what you mean," said Emma, "Thanks for coming with me. I really enjoyed my day with you."

"Me too, Mom." Jenny smiled and the two satisfied women made their way out the door.