All Comments on 'Jenny & Josh Ch. 03'

by ITPro

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

That was another great Chapter that you wrote in this series about Josh and Jenny. I like the way you described the night with Josh and Amanda and how Amanda became honest about her past with Josh. In turn she became honest with Sarah about her past. I love the way you described the sex between Amanda and Josh. I can hardly wait for the next chapter

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

That was another great Chapter that you wrote in this series about Josh and Jenny. I like the way you described the night with Josh and Amanda and how Amanda became honest about her past with Josh. In turn she became honest with Sarah about her past. I love the way you described the sex between Amanda and Josh. I can hardly wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Delicious

The sex is tender and passionate, but this is much more than an erotic piece. It is more a love story, and a truly beautiful one, at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good but

you almost ruined this story by adding the part about amanda's drugging and gang rape there is no place for that content in this area it belongs in the nonconsent/reluctance area ONLY. to make matters worse the assholes got away with it without being puinshed seems you think that is ok to do. keep it loving if i wanted violence i would read the paper or go to the nonconsent area. use your head there are readers here that have been through that shit and don't want to be reminded of it by an uncaring writer that can't be bothered to use the proper area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In response to "Good but"

I have absolutely no idea how anyone could feel that this story is in support of rape or violence. The hero of the story is doing everything he can to make the girl feel like she was not at fault and that this is not how good people act. The violence was not explicit, it was enough to let the audience know that it was their and that it was bad. Look at Bambi, written for kids and the mom is shot to death. If you want a story without problems for the characters to get over, then maybe there should be a "Bland" category. As that is my thoughts and not fact, then think about how much more incest there in this story than violence, so if this story was in the category you suggest and someone like you read it there, they most certainly might say the same thing in the other direction. I believe very strongly that this story is well placed.

Although this is not my favourite story I think it is still an exceptional story in every way and probably well in the top 5% of the stories here.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Excellent storyline

Very well structured story. Good flow, good portrayal of characters and the rape was handled very well.

My only concern is the lack of proof-reading. "Fridge" not "frig" and assorted other spelling mistakes spoil the readability.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Wow

You came across with another great chapter. Amanda's telling Josh what had happened to her was a form of healing which was much needed. I think your character development is spot on. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous