Jenny Bangs a Wedding: The Big Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather worked on my hair from the rear for some time and then she moved to the front. I was apprehensive about what was being done to my hair. My mind kept getting distracted from those concerns when Heather would lean forward to do something with my hair. She was constantly sticking one of those tits in my face. Finally, I could stand the temptation no longer. When one of those tits came near my mouth, I would try to suck on it.

Heather admonished me, "You're going to have to stop that. I don't want to screw up your hair; but if you get me so horny that I'm thinking of that instead of how your hair looks.  Well, maybe we will have to shave it."

I laughed, "If I thought that the top of my head would look as good as my pussy does bald, I might think about going bald up there too."

Heather murmured, "No. If you'll leave my tits alone for a few more minutes, I think that you'll like the way your hair looks."

I didn't leave her tits alone; but I did wait until it looked like she had relaxed for a moment before I took one of them into her mouth. Once when she didn't pull her tit away immediately, I slid a finger into her pussy. My word, was she wet. She cooed a little when I did that and then stepped away from me for a few seconds.

The three who had gone to dress has started to return so I knew that it was getting close to the time for Ann to start putting her dress on. Heather stepped back from me and handed me a mirror. I was shocked at what I saw. I stood and walked to the mirror above one of the dressers and stared at my visage. My hair, which had seemed to be so straight and so thin, appeared to have body and curl in it. I returned to Heather and gave her a big hug and said, "Thank you. How could you do so much with so little? I will repay you tonight the way that I know we will both enjoy."

I kissed her before she could say, "Hey, no problem. My old man says that you are one hell of a fuck and you did a great job eating my pussy this morning. Anything that we do with each other tonight will be because we want to; not because someone owes anything. Seeing how pleased you are with how it looks makes it all worthwhile to me."

I was zipping my dress when I saw that everyone's attention had turned to Ann. She was taking a garment bag from the closet and she carried it to the bed. As she was removing it from the bag, I did not recognize the material as being one of the ones that I had seen before. She unzipped the dress and began to step in to it. When she had pulled the top high enough to cover her boobs, she asked mom to zip it up. It took her a few minutes to adjust the top so that her nipples were not showing. Ann was going to have as much trouble keeping her tits covered today as she did in some of those bikinis that she wore during the summer.

The ample amount of cleavage that Ann was displaying was shocking enough in itself; but that was not the end of it. The rear of the gown flowed out into a long beautiful train. The sides of the dress were floor length; but from there it tapered upward until it only reached about several inches above her knees. If she desired, Ann could flash her pussy to anyone that she wanted to.

I giggled as I thought that Jason would not be able to cop a feel when he removed the garter because everyone could see what he was doing. The gown was stunning; yet it was revealing. There was silence in the room. I don't think that anyone was turned off by the dress; no one knew how to express what they were thinking.

Ann broke the silence when she lifted the short front section of the dress and asked, "Do you think that this will be better with or without panties?"

That brought a loud laugh from everyone. Robin commented, "I think that you had better wear the panties for the ceremony; but you can rethink that when you get to the reception. I know that my husband would prefer that you weren't wearing panties when he dances with you."

Valerie put her finger on it when she said, "I think that you have reached the perfect balance. So many brides try to look like puritanical virgins while others dress like sluts in white. Your dress looks elegant; but it exudes sexuality."

Heather ran over to Ann and gave her a kiss, saying, "You look beautiful, Ann; I'm sorry that I have to run. I'm the only one who hasn't started to get ready for the wedding yet."

There wasn't much time for further discussion about Ann's dress because the telephone interrupted us. The front desk informed us that the limousines were there to take us to the church. Ann, the two mothers and I rode in one limo while the other bridesmaids and Aunt Betty rode in the other. Robin and Sally declined a ride in a limo to wait for Heather to finish dressing. As soon as we got out of the limousines, they rushed off to our house to bring the guys. The bridal party moved into the anteroom at the rear of the church.

When the guys finished playing golf, they all went to our house to change clothes. All of the tuxedos had been stored there as had Bill, Jim and Andy's suits. They planned to leave for the church at two-forty. As soon as we arrived at the church, the flower girl's mother brought her to the room with us. The ring bearer would be riding to the church with the guys. The ushers had driven their own cars to the church so that they could start seating people as early as possible. We learned from the ushers that everyone had stayed reasonably sober at the golf course and they would be ready when the limos arrived to pick them up.

In rapid-fire order, everyone was arriving at the church. At straight-up three o'clock, Magda exited the anteroom and gave further instructions to the ushers. The straggling guests were seated and then Robin, Sally and Heather were seated in the second pew from the front. Aunt Betty and Uncle Bill were seated next. One usher took Magda's arm and began to lead her down the aisle; Leif followed behind. When they were seated, another usher led mom down the aisle. The rest of us lined up at the rear of the church and the processional began. We all made it down the aisle without tripping and the wedding was a beautiful ceremony. As we greeted the guests outside the church, I heard a lot of comments about Ann's dress. Most of them were favorable; many people thought that the dress was Ann. They thought that it was classy but daring. The only ones who had negative comments were, should we say, less liberated and aloof. That sounds better than snobby puritanical bitches.

Donnie Martin was originally scheduled to be one of the ushers; but his family went on their annual six-week trip to Minnesota. The entire family was due to return on the day of the wedding. If Donnie had left a day or two early, they wouldn't have had room to pack all of their belongings with one less vehicle. Flying would have been a nightmare. It was a seven-hour drive from where they were; but it would have taken him more than a day to travel by air with about three layovers at various airports. I had spoken to Donnie earlier in the week and he was planning to leave between five and six in the morning. He expected to arrive in time to attend the wedding; but if he didn't arrive in time for the ceremony, he would be at the reception.

I had been keeping my eyes open for him during the wedding; but hadn't seen him. We were getting ready to go back inside for pictures. I noticed Valerie with her arms wrapped around someone. She looked like she was trying to fuck him in front of the church. As I neared Valerie, I realized that it was Donnie that she had her arms wrapped around. I hadn't noticed the beautiful girl standing near them. I welcomed Donnie back and gave his cousin Sarah a big hug.

Sarah was somewhat of an anomaly. If she didn't know you or she was going to school, she usually wore her horned-rimmed glasses and baggy clothes. Today, she was dressed in the attire that she reserved for people that she was familiar with. She was wearing a dress that did not reach halfway to her knees and it had a plunging neckline that allowed even the casual viewer to get an eyeful of her beautiful breasts. I could tell immediately that those 34B boobs were not restricted by a bra today. Sarah and I had spent many hours in bed together. Those times had been when we were alone or accompanied by others, male or female or both. Sarah often appeared to be frivolous and carefree. The fact was that Sarah was twenty-years-old and she had just graduated from Harvard in the spring. Between some coursework taken during the spring and summer, she had also completed one semester of law school.

When we broke our embrace, Sarah asked, "I hope you don't mind that I tagged along? "No. Of course not, I'm glad that Donnie and you could make it." "I didn't figure that you would mind." "I was hoping that you would make it to town this summer." "We hope to enjoy the hell out of the night. Do you think that we'll have any problem getting a room at that hotel?" "They have about four hundred rooms. We're using about fifty-something and they have about twenty or thirty more sold. That won't be a problem; but I don't think that you will have to rent a room. I have two rooms available to me and Valerie has a bed in a room with a very friendly roommate." "That sounds like a good deal. I have been thinking for almost a month about getting together with you. That's why Donnie's RSVP listed one guest. You probably thought that it was for Valerie." "That's what I told my mother; but I did add another meal to the definite list. I was hoping that it was for you though." "I didn't expect to eat. When you crash a wedding, you don't expect to get fed." "Nonsense. I told them twenty meals more than the RSVP's called for. There've only been six extra added in the last day or so. You have to eat; I want you to have the energy to last the night."

I heard my mother hollering from the church door, "Jenny, we're waiting for you and Valerie to get in here. We'd like to get the pictures over with this week.

I gave Sarah a quick kiss and said, "Sorry, I've got to run. This is the first time all week that she has sounded pissed. See you at the reception."

I quickly grabbed Valerie and ushered her into the church. The pictures took about twenty minutes and then we were driven to the hotel for the reception. The reception was quite sedate at the beginning. While the meal was being served, the bar activity began to increase. I told Brock that while we were sitting at the head table, it was his job to make sure that I had a drink in front of me. The meal was served and all of the toasts were completed. Then we were able to leave the head table and begin to mingle with the other guests.

The band began to play and Ann and Jason began to dance. About halfway through that number, some other guests joined them on the dance floor. I noticed that Donnie and Valerie were walking toward the elevator. I had no doubt where they were going and I didn't blame them. They had been going together for over three years; but they had been apart for six weeks. I knew that Sarah had been taking care of Donnie's needs for the past six weeks and Valerie had not been completely chaste during that time. They needed to be together. With them it was not just the sex; it was the ultimate expression of their love. The two of them returned to the reception about thirty minutes later.

During the course of the evening, I noticed that several couples were disappearing from the reception for about thirty minutes. Although it was not going to be as open as it had the night before, I felt that there was going to be as much sex upstairs tonight as there had been the night before. I found Jim and Andy and asked, "Do you guys remember Donnie's cousin, Sarah, who was here last summer?"

Andy replied, "Who could forget her?"

I smiled, "Well, she's here today and she is horny."

Jim rubbed his hands together and said, "We're ready anytime that she is."

I rubbed his crotch and told him, "I think that I can get her to come with us for a quickie pretty soon; but you two need to stay fairly sober so that we can enjoy the whole night."

I found Sarah and she was excited about the possibility of renewing her acquaintance with my cousins. We went to my room and began to undress. I noticed that Sarah had followed my example when she dressed that day. She had not worn any underwear that day either. Jim and Andy were frantically removing their clothes. Jim took Sarah in his arms and the two of them toppled onto the bed. Andy started to push me toward the bed; but I stopped him. I remembered the effort that Heather had put into styling my hair and I didn't want it messed up because of quickie in the afternoon. I really liked the way that my hair had looked; but if it was going to limit my sex life, I would go back to my old hairstyle tomorrow.

Jim was already driving his hard cock into Sarah when I told Andy to get on his back. I wasted no time climbing on top of him and sliding my slippery pussy over his cock. This was just a quick fuck and I did not have time to work up to a powerful orgasm. I did feel a pleasant rush before Andy's condom was filled with cum. Jim and Sarah finished just before we did and they were starting to dress when Andy and I got off of the bed.

As we were walking toward the elevator, Sarah remarked, "I remembered that those guys were pretty fair last summer; but they are a lot better now. Even though that was just a quickie, I still managed a decent cum. I hope that they are able to give me a couple of great cums later tonight. We just have to make sure that some of these guys stay sober enough to satisfy us."

As we were getting onto the elevator, we met Ann and Leif getting off. It appeared that Ann was following through with what she had promised earlier in the day. As we passed, I whispered in Ann's ear. "Get on top. It will save your hair." Ann smiled at me and nodded.

Ann returned to the reception about twenty minutes after we did. She apparently took my advice or she did some great repair work on her hair. I think that we both learned that fancy hairdos are nice for special occasions; but our plain-Jane hairstyles are best for our normal way of life.

The reception began to die down; but we began to realize that only about half of the guys that remained would have the ability use those cocks that hung between their legs. Andy had heeded our advice about trying to stay sober; but his brother had not. They had to help Jim to the elevator and get him to his room. Andy was hanging his suit coat in the closet when I told him, "Sarah and I are going to get out of these dresses and see who else is around. You need to get a little more comfortable and we'll be back shortly. We want to see who else is on this floor that is functioning tonight. Although I love having my pussy eaten, I would like to feel a few hard cocks sliding into me tonight. We'll be back in about ten minutes.

I led Sarah to my room and reached into a dresser drawer for a couple of T-shirts and tossed one of them to Sarah. I said, "Let's get these dresses off and change to T-shirts to wander the halls. I'm sure that Andy is not the only guy left on this floor with some lead left in his pencil.

When we walked the halls, we found that most of the doors on the floor were closed. Valerie and Kathy's door was ajar and I knocked on the door. A voice beckoned us to enter. We were immediately treated to the view of three naked bodies on the bed. The satisfied look on Donnie's face told me that he had just finished burying his beautiful cock in the pussy of one of the two women in the bed. The pleasant glow on the faces of Valerie and Kathy made me sure that Donnie's cock had satisfied one of them and someone's tongue had done the job on the other.

I walked over to the bed and held one of Kathy's boobs and told Sarah, "I know that you remember Valerie. This other vixen is Ann's sister-in-law, Kathy. She is fitting in quite well with this family and she does a great job of eating pussy."

Sarah leaned over and kissed Kathy before speaking, "It's good me meet you, Kathy. I can tell that this is not a room where we are going to get what we're after. As good as Donnie is, he won't be able to satisfy four women.  Jenny, why don't we see if there is anyone still able besides Andy?"

We returned to the hall and saw Mia and Chad coming down the hall. I greeted them and then asked, "Mia, are you two like the other couples on this floor tonight?" "What do you mean?" "It seems like most of the others got worn out last night. They all seem to want to be alone in their rooms tonight." "Chad said that he was hoping for another exciting night tonight. He even quit drinking a few hours ago so that he could have a chance to last for a while. Who's this foxy chick with you tonight?" "I'm sorry; I didn't introduce you. This is Donnie's cousin, Sarah. We met last summer, back when Valerie was still a virgin. The guys tell me that she is great with them and I know from personal experience that she really knows how to satisfy a woman." "That sounds interesting; but there is one problem. I don't know if Chad can satisfy the three of us as often as we would like to be satisfied." "We can help out a little on that. My cousin, Andy, is waiting for us to tell him which room we're going to." "Well, go get him. All of this talk is not doing a damn thing to scratch my itch." "We've got plenty of room in my bed and there is the room that Ann slept in last night that I have the key to. "Somebody get Andy; we'll meet you in your room in a couple of minutes."

I turned to Sarah and asked her, "Would you get Andy. We've got some serious fucking to get done tonight. I know that I won't get fucked as many times as I did last night; but I hope that I can go to sleep as satisfied as last night."

I went to my room and tossed my T-shirt aside while I waited for the others to arrive. Sarah and Andy were the first to arrive. Andy had changed to a pair of shorts. His cock had started to harden when he saw my naked body and as clear as the shape of his cock was, I was sure that he was not wearing underwear. Sarah's T-shirt had been tossed aside and Andy was removing his shorts when Mia and Chad arrived. Mia arrived wearing a sheer short negligée and Chad was wearing only his briefs. It was obvious that he was anxious, as his cock was already completely hard. They removed their scanty garments and the five of us moved to the bed.

Everyone was kissing someone and I felt hands pawing at my boobs. The difference in the size of the hands told me that there were two people playing with my tits. Yet another hand was toying with my pussy and I was sure that all of the other women were experiencing the same sensation. One of my hands was feeling a breast of one of the other girls and I was feeling around for a pussy to finger. When I blindly reached for a pussy, I found another hand had beaten me to it. I continued to grope for a pussy; but the first thing that I found was a hard cock. I wrapped my long fingers around it and began to stroke it.

I heard Chad's voice say, "Hey, I don't want a hand job. I want to feel a tight warm pussy wrapped around this cock."

I moaned, "If that's what you want, you had better do something about it. Don't just lay there."

Chad began to move over the top of me and the other hands and lips began to abandon me. As he began to insert the head of his dong into me, he said, "I hope that you are as good tonight as you were last night."

I found it hard to believe that he thought that I was that good the night before. I remembered fucking Chad; but it had been fairly late in the evening when we had coupled. I had been fucked eight or nine times on Friday night and most of them resulted in great cums. In all honesty, I could not remember whether he had been good or not. Tonight, though, was different. As that hard piece of meat drove in and out of me, I was beginning to feel the pleasure building inside of me. My cunt was on fire as I felt a tremendous orgasm approaching. I prayed that Chad would last long enough that I could finish before he spilled his load. My prayers were answered and I was experiencing euphoria when Chad began to cum.