All Comments on 'Jenny Ch. 01'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Could be better

loved the story till the very end when it turns into some

sort of cheap romantic story...

msprmmsprmalmost 18 years ago
I Don't agree

I cannot agree with the previous commenter. I thought the ending was entirely appropriate. Too many people seem to feel that bdsm is all about contempt and abuse. Where's the fun in that? And why would anyone except a true masochist want to stay in a relationship like that? And even then, presumably both parties are getting what they need. People, no matter whether they are slightly or a lot bent, top or bottom, get bored and leave when they aren't satisfied with a relationship. If bdsm is all about trust, then this story illustrated that nicely. I thought it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent story

One of the most well-written, highly erotic stories I've ever seen on this site. I wish the ending had been a bit longer - perhaps the author would continue this story and let us know what happens later?

AzulieVerdeAzulieVerdealmost 18 years ago
i loved it!

i'm still smiling!

great story, great characters and great ending!

azulie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oozzzyy

Loved it, as usual you take me away and into the story.Its just like waking up from one of my own dreams...keep writing. The more challenging it gets the more compelling it is to read.violetxxxxxxxxxxxx

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
A Real Test of Trust Although Possibly Not The Dom's Intent

Well written story, that shows that the sub fears but trust her Dom. I was impressed that the sub held her position after being caught not the way she was directed to be. Also, she did open the door to outside which was a test of her trust of her Dom. It was a bit romantic in that he carried her upstairs and into the apartment, but I did not miss the fact that he picked up a paddle on his way in. The punishment was not over, but she knew when she messed up she would pay for her mistake and while doing so she proved her trust of her Dom. She gave the impression that she would take any punishment to not loose him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
773 Followers
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jenny Series Info