Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben lay on the floor and pulled her on top of him by the tits, "I believe this one is mine." he said, and smiling she guided him into her sore throbbing hole, John went behind her and guided himself into her arse while Fred slid into her mouth. She didn't even try to move but left it to them to create the movement that would finally give them what they had longed for.

From here, it was a case of bodies moving from Paula to Jenny and back. They were both taken in every hole more than once. At one point, Jenny was on top of Jake and Paula was lying on top of her. Ben was thrusting into Jenny's arse, taking it out and then thrusting into Paula's, constantly pushing Jenny onto Jake and Paula's pussy onto Jenny's back. The multi orgasm was a pile of thrashing bodies that finally collapsed before it could finish. At one time or another both Paula and Jenny found themselves licking prick filled pussy. Whatever the guys thought up they did with the willing help of both the women. After what seemed like hours of sex and drink the exec suit was littered with shattered bodies and empty cans.

Jenny was woken by what seemed an earthquake, but it was in fact Tommy shaking her shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked around, she could see Paula and two sets of what were obviously male legs and they were in bed, they were all naked and mostly uncovered "God how did I get here?" she asked running a hand over her face. Suddenly she remembered Tommy, "Fuck, Tommy!" She grabbed a cover and pulled it to her chin.

Tommy laughed; "Bit late for that sis, breakfast is in the other room." he said and headed for the door.

"What's the time?" she asked.

"I left you as long as I could," Tommy said, "It's eight o'clock. I'm going down to get lunch ready for half eleven ok, and I don't think you need to cover up for anyone else do you?" he had a huge smile on his face.

Before Jenny could say anything, he was gone. She looked around the room for something to wear but gave up, "What the fuck is there to hide?" she laughed, "Come on you lazy lot, we have work to do." and she slapped three naked bum's.

Feeling decidedly shaky, she went for a cup of coffee. As she left Paula, Ben and John started to move, she still couldn't remember how they all got there. She picked up the first piece of clothing she could find, the over-coat, and slipped it on, holding it together as best she could. It didn't hide much but at least it looked modest. She poured her coffee and noticed several of the guys trying to get dressed, "Good morning." she said ignoring their nakedness.

"Morning Jen" Jake replied, "How are you this morning."

"Ask me again in an hour." she replied, with a smile.

Slowly everyone appeared and sat down with coffee and headaches. It was over an hour before they all felt like doing any work. The events of the previous night weren't mentioned, but there were several embarrassed looks and lots of bodies with scratches and bruising. .

Once she had drunk her second coffee, she gathered her clothes and went downstairs. She needed a shower and a change of clothes; she was sticky all over, even her hair. Once in the shower she could see the damage that she had sustained, some of the bruises brought back memories of how they had occurred, which made her smile. Once clean, she donned clothing more suitable for work and went back upstairs.

"Ok guys." she said, as she entered the room "We have a system check to do, let's get it done and then we have the rest of the day to recover."

With mumbled approval, they followed her to the lifts. "Ok we'll take a floor each; you all know what to do. It's nearly half nine and break is at half eleven, if we're finished by lunch we can all go home early. Will we see you at break Paula?"

"You can see me now, I can help out."

"Oh I don't know about that Paula, what do you know about computers." Jenny said.

Paula pulled Jenny to one side and said, "What do you think this is?" Paula pointed to a tattoo on the back of her hand.

"Well it's a tattoo."

Paula laughed "Well, yes but it's also my logo, I'm known as Scorpion. I'm a hacker, not a nasty one. If I hack your system I just leave a scorpion to walk across your screen, so yes I know computers and I promise I won't be naughty."

Jenny was shocked, Paula had never shown any interest in computers, but then she didn't need to did she. "Ok!" Jenny said, "We have a volunteer guy's, so lets go, Ben you show Paula what we need and then she can go on her own."

By break time they were in the swing of it, almost half the machine's had been checked. Only a basic check, anything else would have been a waist of time, any bugs will take time to come to the surface.

At break thing's were a little subdued, Paula made a fuss of Tommy who loved every minute and didn't seem to mind in the least about the previous night, the guys chatted about nothing in particular and in fact seemed to be straining to chat at all. Finally, they went back to work.

By one thirty, they were finished. They made their way downstairs and when they entered the room Jenny called them all together. "Tommy go to the loo."

"What!" Tommy said, "I've just been."

"Tommy!" Jenny said insistently, "Go to the loo, and be at least five minutes ok."

Finally, the penny dropped and with an embarrassed grin Tommy said, "Oh! Ok sis, sorry." and left.

Once he had gone, Jenny stood next to Paula and looked at all the sullen faces, "Ok you miserable lot, what's your problem and don't tell me you're hung over?"

"What do you mean Jen?" John asked.

"Well ok let me put it this way." she said putting her hands on her hips. "I for one had a good fucking time last night and I think Paula did as well, but you lot don't look like you enjoyed it at all."

The reply was a resounding, "No Jenny no way it was great it's just...."

"I see!" Paula. Interrupted. "Now you've shagged us you don't want to know us anymore."

"No!" John said, "It's well just a bit embarrassing, were not sure, well if you were ok with it all or if you just want to forget about it, especially you Jen, I mean it was supposed to be strip, not an orgy."

Jenny laughed, "If I didn't want the orgy it wouldn't have happened. I have no regrets at all, in fact this week you guys, and you Paula, have shown me thing's about myself I never knew, thing's that I have missed out on. But I tell you this I won't miss out anymore."

"Oh thank god for that." JJ said, "Co's I will never forget it I tell you, never."

Everyone agreed with him and the tense atmosphere suddenly disappeared. "What about Tommy though Jen, doe's he know."

Jenny laughed, "Well, I was in bed with Paula Ben and John when he woke me so what do you think?"

That was it really the air was relaxed at dinner and they all chatted about the night before and how they would all miss each other. It had been fun. By three o'clock, they were all packing up to go home. Tommy had packed all the sleeping bags and anything else that had brought in special and he was the first to leave.

Jenny met him in the car park. He revved his motorbike up and pulled along side her, taking his helmet off he kissed her on the cheek. "Are you ok Tommy?" Jenny said, "About last night."

"Yeah I'm fine sis really, me and Paula are meeting up in the week." he said, "Mind you Jen, I was a little surprised, I never took you for a party dude." and he laughed. "There's a lot about me you don't know Tommy." Jenny said

"Oh I don't know about that Jen," Tommy said as he put his helmet back on, "I don't wear a mask all the time you know." and he revved his bike and was gone before Jenny could say anything.

'He knew' she thought, 'how did he know, how long had he known'

We're of then Jen." Ben said.

They had all come together in a mini bus so were all lined up to say goodbye. "I have to say guy's I have enjoyed every one of you. So maybe it's as well that we will never meet again. I hope you enjoyed yourselves even though it was hard at time."

They all sniggered at the slip, "It's been good Jen, you were good Jen and I think I speak for us all." Ben said. The others all agreed.

She went along the line giving them all a farewell kiss, "By guy's and good luck in the future."

They boarded the bus and she waved them off. She stood watching until they disappeared into the distance, then she went and gathered her thing's. With a final look at the basement she thought, 'It will never be that good again.' she closed the door and went home.

8am the Monday morning she was back. Although she was supposed to be off work for a week, she had agreed to meet her line manager who was going to introduce her to her new second in command. As she arrived at the security gate, she got a message to go straight to the exec suite. 'Shit' she thought, 'I hope the cleaned it up or I'm well in the shit.'

She didn't need to worry; as she tentatively opened the door, she saw that the room was spotless.

"Come in Jenny, take a seat.

Henry Jameson was the CEO's eldest son. Which would explain why he knew nothing about computers, but was head of the department. He was short, fat, in his late forties and Jenny hated him. The feeling, Jenny was sure was mutual as he had wanted someone else for Jenny's post and had been overruled by his father.

"Morning Mr Jameson." Jenny said, ignoring their dislike for each other.

"Well it's nice to see everything up and running ok, well done."

"Thank you Mr Jameson."

"Well as you know we have employed your assistant, he's very good and I know you'll get on well together." he said, and pushed a button on the intercom. The door opened and Jenny heard someone walking in, as much as she wanted to turn her head she didn't. She waited for the introduction.

Jameson said, "Jenny this is...."

Before he could finish Jenny stood and face the man who had joined them, "Ben...." she said

"....Ben Edwards." Jameson finished.

"Hi Jenny, good to meet you again." Ben said with a smile. "I didn't know till I got home or I would have said something."

"Oh don't worry glad to see you again." Jenny said, not really meaning it. She had a million and one things running through her head, if she had known he was to be her assistant she would never have allowed what happened to happen. However, she would have to live with it.

"Good I'm glad you two get on ok." Jameson said, "Now I have one more thing I need to say. I have already spoken to Ben about this but I think you need to know."

"Ok" Jenny said quietly.

Jameson picked up the TV remote and it flickered into life, "As you know none of the security cameras were operational until this morning, except for two, one in the server room and the other in here."

Jenny was nearly sick. The events of Saturday night were being repeated in front of her eyes. Every last detail. After a few minutes, Jameson turned it off. "It's nice to see you making the most of the facilities Jen; you don't mind if I call you Jen do you?"

"No Mr Jameson" she said quietly and glanced at Ben who was just sitting there saying nothing.

"Good good." Jameson said, "Because I thing we might be seeing a lot of each other in the future. Now I know you two have a week off so have made a copy for each of you and I can promise I will enjoy this copy while you are gone. I await your return eagerly."

Ben picked up his copy of the tape and passed Jenny's to her, slowly she got up and with Ben, holding her arm left the room. Once outside Ben said, "I don't know what he has planned but we're in his together Jen."

Jenny dashed to the toilet and threw up. Sometime later, she reappeared and Ben was still waiting for her. "Don't think about it Jen." he said "Just enjoy your week off, you will not know what he intends until you get back to work, he may not do or say anything."

Jenny doubted that very much, but what choice did she have. She would have to wait and see. She said goodbye to Ben and went home.

If you like the story please leave some feedback or at least cast your vote. Thanks Mike

*

Whereto now?

I'm thinking that after Ben and Jenny put on a show for their boss the leave and join up with Paula and start there own computer security company. Catching people who misuse the company computers and maybe even company spies. They would of course use any and all means to succeed .