Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers

I needed to give them some time, so I mixed up some pancake batter while the griddle heated. While the first batch were cooking, I brought out strawberries, grapes, and bananas, and found the syrup. I put on a pot of coffee, and got juice, butter, and jam from the frig. Finally, setting three places at the table, I laid out the spread and called the girls in.

Both girls came into the kitchen still in animated conversation, but both smiling, and with a touch of moisture in their eyes. As we sat down to eat, Sarah looked at me and squeezed my hand.

"Dad, I want you to know that I am OK with this, really. I love you, and am thrilled to see you happy again. From the way Jenny tells her story, you may very well have saved her life. She had hit rock bottom, and was ready to just give up, until you came in and rescued her. It is also obvious to me that she has pretty much done the same for you. I was so worried about what I would find when I came up here today, not knowing if you would see me, or even still be here. You can't imagine what a relief it is to find the Dad that I remember from growing up, whole and at peace again. You are two of the most important people in my life, and I am so happy that you have managed to save each other." Sarah's face mirrors her sincerity, but there is something else, like a current beneath the surface. Before I have a chance to figure out what it is, Jenny brings us back to reality.

"OK, enough of this sentimental crap. I'm starving! Let's eat!" We all laughed, and began to work on the food before us. Jenny, of course, made Sarah and I look like amateurs as she ravenously attacked her meal. Sarah laughed, remembering Jenny's eating habits from the past, while I watched with my usual awe. The food was gone in short order, with Jenny taking care of most of it, and the girls shooed me out while they cleaned up. I could hear them chattering away while they did the dishes as I sat in the living room. Three short days ago, I was at the bottom of a deep pit of despair, and now all seemed right and at peace in my world. For the first time in a long while, I looked to the future with anticipation.

Sarah stayed for the night, and when I headed into the office in the morning, they were back up and making plans for the day. Jenny was supposed see the doctor this morning, and to meet with Susan to discuss how the case against Jason was going to proceed. Sarah planned to stay for a few days to help out. I had work to catch up on at the office, but intended to take the afternoon off to be there when Jenny went in to see Susan. I also had other plans that needed attention.

When I arrived at work, I greeted Maria, my secretary, as I headed towards my office. She looked at me with surprise, and then followed me into my office and closed the door.

"OK, out with it. What's her name? I want to hear all the details." She said, with a smile of satisfaction on her face. Am I really such an open book, or do the women in my life have some sort of 6th sense?

"Whatever do you mean, Maria?" I said, smiling back.

"You got laid this weekend, by the looks of it. I haven't seen you smiling like that in years. Whoever she is, she must be something special." Maria said. "When do we get to meet her?"

"Soon." I said. "Yes, she is very special. I haven't worked out the details yet, but everyone will get a chance to meet her very soon."

Maria beamed, and headed back to her desk. It would only be moments before the entire office knew, so I prepared for the onslaught. First in was the owner, Jefferson Bradley, and a long time friend. Back when Lisa was still here, Jeff and his wife were among our closest friends. Jeff closed the door and sat down in front of my desk. "The Maria network tells me that you have some news, and by the look on your face it must be good."

I laughed, knowing from first had experience just how efficient Maria was at disseminating news in the office. "Yes, as Maria no doubt has said, I have found someone, and feel like my life is back on track again."

"Does this have anything to do with the events of last Friday night?" Jeff asked, with a shrewed look on his face. I had not thought of that. Were there no secrets in this small town? Then I remembered that Jeff was on the hospital board, and was Susan's uncle, so of course he had heard. Was the entire town aware?

"I was not aware that what happened Friday night was common knowledge, but, yes, that was the catalyst. Let's just say that I had a very eventful weekend." I replied.

Jeff studied my face for a bit, then said "No, not common knowledge, but I had heard from sources about those events. Don't worry about it. Most of us will just be glad to see you rejoin humanity again. Is the young girl going to be OK?"

"Yes, Jenny will be fine. Her physical injuries were not serious, and, well, let's just say that both of our emotional states are much improved." I said. I did not know if Jeff knew Jenny or not, but in a small town it is likely that he was at least aware of her. "Things are moving quickly, and I have not yet sorted out all of the details, but expect some news soon."

"Wow, things are moving fast. Well, if there is anything I can do, let me know. You have considerable time off accrued, and I expect you to use it. Let me know." he said, rising to leave.

"I will need to take this afternoon off, to take care of a few things." I said. "Sarah is also in town, and I would enjoy spending some time with her as well." Jeff looked at me and smiled. "Everything is under control here, so why don't you take the rest of the week? Maria pretty much runs everything, anyway." We both laughed, and he headed out. I informed Maria of this, and she told me not to worry, that she would hold down the fort. I returned to my office and spent the rest of the morning tidying up paper work, making a few calls, and dealing with other staff and friends who stopped by to offer their support. When noon approached, I called Sarah to invite the girls to meet me for lunch at the diner downtown. This was a very public place, so it would serve to start tongues wagging, if there was still anyone in town who did not know about us already.

At the diner, we had a steady stream of people stop by our booth so say hello. With Jenny sitting on my side, and quite close, it should have been obvious that we were together. More than a few friends from my past were there, as the diner was the place for the business lunch crowd. Jenny positively beamed at this very public display of our connection. If she had any doubts about my commitment to her, they were now gone. As I said, things were moving fast, but at least now I had a plan.

After lunch, during which Jenny nearly emptied the diner's pantry, we headed over to the Sheriff's office to meet with Susan. She informed us that Jason had already appeared before the judge, and, when presented with the preponderance of evidence against him, had plead guilty and was awaiting sentencing. Susan's feeling was that he would be sentenced by week end to no less than 5 years at the state penitentiary. Jenny and I were unaware of how extensive his criminal record was, and were quite relieved to hear that Jenny would not have to testify. Susan followed us out to the truck, and her eyes sparkled as she expressed her satisfaction at how events had played out. While I got in the driver's side, Susan and Jenny talked in private for a moment, then hugged each other. When Jenny got in, she was smiling and wiping tears from her eyes. Susan waved as we pulled out, also smiling. When I inquired about what had transpired, Jenny just said "Oh, just girl talk. Nothing for you to be concerned about."

Sarah followed us to our next stop, the local car dealership. I had called ahead, and another friend was waiting for us. He had all the paperwork ready, and was just waiting for Jenny to pick out what model she was interested in. She got wide eyed when I told her to find something she liked.

"Really?" she said. She gave me a bone crushing hug, a quick kiss, and then she and Sarah headed onto the lot to see what was available. It took them over an hour, during which time they test drove several models, before finally settling on a metallic blue Rav 4. It was a program vehicle, with only a few miles, and fully loaded. Jim finished the paperwork in short order, giving me an excellent deal. We shook hands, and the girls headed out, going home to drop off Sarah's car before taking a spin in Jenny's new ride.

With the girls out of my hair. I made a few more stops to work out the details of my plan. When everything was in order, I headed back home. Jenny and Sarah were back, and tried to pry out of me what I had been up to, but to no avail. I told them to get dressed, and we headed back to town for dinner. Jenny, once again, was wearing her green dress, this time with a push up bra that showed a lot of cleavage. I headed into the restaurant, our local steak house, with two very beautiful girls on my arm. We enjoyed a delicious meal, while I basked in the happiness shared around the table. Jenny and Sarah had picked up where they left off two years ago, best friends who shared everything, while Jenny absolutely radiated her happiness and affection for me. More than a few old friends and acquaintances noticed our group, and smiled when we made eye contact.

After the meal, we headed back home. While it wasn't late, Sarah claimed exhaustion and headed for bed, leaving Jenny and I to our own devices. Jenny gave her friend a hug, and then turned to me, her eyes taking on that by now familiar wild look. "Do you want to follow me to the bedroom, or should I just attack you right here in the living room?" she asked. I quickly rose, and she took me by the hand and led me up the stairs. Following close behind her, I had an excellent view of her shapely ass moving in the clingy dress, and was fully erect by the time we reached the top of the stairs. I don't know how women do that, swaying their ass that way, but Jenny must have sensed my attention and put on a world class show. I fought the urge to take Jenny right there on the stairs.

We made it to the bedroom, and I closed the door before taking the woman of my life in my arms. We shared one of those whole body kisses, with Jenny rubbing her entire body against mine, while my hands cupped her fantastic ass, pulling her to me while she ground our groins together. I raised her dress, only to discover that she was wearing no panties. She raised one leg, and began to grind her bare mound against my erection through my pants. After a moment of this, I could feel my pants getting damp with her juices, letting me know just how turned on she was. I pulled her dress over her head and tossed it aside, followed quickly by her bra, and had her just as I liked her, completely naked and in my arms.

She began to unbutton my shirt, but, losing patience, finally ripped it open and pressed her naked breasts against my chest. While I tossed aside my ruined shirt, she worked my pants loose, pushing them down to my ankles. She now was able to rub her damp cunt directly on my cock while we still kissed, with her moaning continuously into my mouth. I could feel her rubbing her clit directly on my shaft, and was surprised when she let out a low, guttural moan and came, shuddering, while still in our embrace. Never before had I experienced such wanton abandon and pure lust from a lover. I held on while she rode her orgasm, still rubbing her pussy against the underside of my erection.

When she finally came down, her eyes still glowed like an animal in heat. She pushed me back on the bed, and finished pulling off my pants, socks, and shoes. Climbing up over me, she positioned herself above me, directing my cock, now hard as iron, at her dripping opening. Since she had just rubbed herself to orgasm on me, it was already well lubricated, allowing her to impale herself in one motion. She leaned over, putting her hands on either side of my head and locking eyes with me while she began to slowly rise and fall on my cock. Each time she hit bottom, she would grind her clit against my pubic bone, grunting her pleasure. Soon, she was bucking up and down with everything she had, grunting and moaning, now totally lost in the animalistic lust of the moment.

I felt myself being taken away, losing all focus on the room around me. Only the joining of our two bodies existed. My hands, resting on her thighs, rose of their own accord and began to caress her bouncing breasts, finding and tugging on her erect nipples. This increased her moaning, and spurred her to an even more intense rhythm. I began to roll, pinch, and pull on her sensitive nipples, which pushed her over the precipice once again. I watched in fascination as her entire body convulsed in her climax. In a far off corner of my mind, where my consciousness had retreated during our primal embrace, I wondered if she was this way about everything in life, giving herself utterly to the experience. While I watched in awe, she rode her orgasm to its finish, finally slowing down and returning to awareness.

Opening her eyes, she looked down at me. If anything, her feral look had intensified. She smiled wickedly as she realized that I was still hard and had not yet come. All of the sex over the last few days was enabling me to hold on and delay my final release. While I could not have multiple orgasms like when I was younger, I could now easily last longer, prolonging the experience. When I did come, it was more powerful than in my youth, making up for the lack of quantity with the strength and quality of my orgasm.

Jenny pulled off me, and, reversing positions, brought her dripping pussy to my waiting mouth. As I accepted the invitation and began lapping and sucking on her womanhood, I felt her envelope my cock with her mouth, sucking and slurping noisily while pumping it up and down with her hand. There was no way I would last with her attacking my cock with such vigor, so I immediately set to work on her massive clit, sucking it into my mouth and teasing it with my tongue. She moaned on my cock, with the vibrations giving me new sensations and pushing me even closer to release.

Now it became a contest, with each of us desperately pushing the other to new heights, demanding a final release to finish our act. She got there first, suddenly sitting her entire weight down on my mouth and grinding her clit into me. I sucked and nibbled on it with everything I had before I lost all awareness as my own release rapidly approached. With her juices flooding my face, I erupted into her waiting mouth, momentarily blacking out from the intensity of my climax. I was aware of nothing except the pumping of my cock as stream after stream of cum shot out, filling her mouth to overflowing. As my consciousness returned, I once again resumed lapping up the copious juices that she was producing. My face and hair were soaked with her emissions, but still I sucked, trying to get every last drop. She was doing the same, milking my cock, drawing out everything that I had, sucking me completely dry.

When we finally finished, she pulled off me and crawled up to my side. Snuggling up to me, she placed her head on my chest and draped one leg over mine. Giving me a hug, she dropped right off to sleep, followed moments later by me. We slept like this until morning, when we woke up sticky and matted from the previous nights events. Our mouths tasted like stale sex, but that did not stop us from sharing a passionate kiss before rousing out of bed and heading for the shower. After a thorough, and thoroughly enjoyable, scrubbing, we dressed and headed downstairs to greet the day.

As we came into the kitchen, we found Sarah already there, just finishing preparing a hearty breakfast of eggs, sausage, hash browns, and fruit. When she saw us come in, she grinned from ear to ear.

"Well, you rabbits are finally awake. After last night, I was not sure that I would even see you before noon, but figured if you did wake up you would be famished."

Jenny eyed the table full of food like a wolf looking at its prey, and wasted no time. She sat down and dug in, eating like a woman on a mission. Sarah and I laughed, and then realized that we had better get busy or there would be nothing left. For some reason, since Jenny had come into my life, my own appetite had increased, and I ate with a new enthusiasm. Perhaps Jenny was rubbing off on me. Or, perhaps it was the regular workouts that she was putting me through. I had better eat to keep up my strength, or I would not survive. I also made a mental note to renew my gym membership.

After breakfast, the girls headed into town to do some shopping, while I logged onto my computer to continue my preparations. Emails had to be sent, phone calls made, and orders placed. There was a lot to do, and only a short time to get it done. By the time the girls came back after lunch, I was satisfied with my preparations. Once again, I evaded their questions about what I had been up to, and distracted them by asking how their shopping had gone. They sat me down in the bedroom while they both disappeared into the spare room where Sarah was staying. I could hear much giggling and girlish chatter from behind the closed door. When it finally opened, Jenny came in to show off her new maternity outfits.

First, she modeled one of those form fitting tops so popular with pregnant women these days. It was made of some stretchy material that fit her expanding figure like a glove, showing off her fertile form to perfection. This was paired with matching pants, and some new shoes. Her feet had been hurting, unaccustomed to the added load they now had to carry. After this, they disappeared back into the other room, then came out with Jenny in a new dress, also very form fitting. While not as slinky as the dress she had bought last weekend, this one still had me drooling as it displayed her developing figure. When she noticed the bulge in my pants, she giggled, and her eyes took on that familiar sheen.

Finally, she came out dressed in her last outfit, and I groaned at the sight. She was wearing a floor length night gown, pure white, that hugged her form like a second skin. Her massive breasts were enclosed in lace, with her nipples and areola prominently visible through the fabric. Her body was covered in a slinky, silky white fabric, which clung to her belly, hips and ass, showing every curve and crevasse. From there, it flowed down to the floor, hugging her legs in swirling fabric. The net effect was devastating, and I had a powerful urge to take her into my arms, and bed. I could not wait to feel her body against mine, and wanted to run my hands over her silky form.

Seeing the look in my eyes, Sarah said "Oh, no, not now. If you two go at each other now, I'll be all alone for the evening, and we have other plans." She then shooed Jenny back into her room, giving me a last glimpse of her shapely ass working under that silky fabric.

I had no idea what they had planned, but at this point I was more than content to just go along for the ride.

When Jenny and Sarah came out, they were dressed casually in jeans and loose shirts. The urged me to dress the same, while they headed downstairs. When I came down, they were loading picnic gear in the Rav, and were ready to go. Jenny got in the driver's seat and Sarah took shotgun, so I climbed in the back. As we headed out, I figured out what they had in mind. We drove part way back towards town, then turned off on a little used trail that wound into the woods. After about a mile, we popped out into a small clearing, with a stream on one side. This was one of the kids favorite places growing up. The stream formed a small pool suitable for swimming, with a small grassy area for picnics to one side.

The girls spread out a blanket on the grass, and, not being ready to eat yet, laid down to enjoy the afternoon. I joined them on the blanket, and Jenny promptly moved in to snuggle. With her head on my shoulder and sheltered by one arm, she signed contentedly. The girls chatted for awhile, mostly girl talk of little consequence, until Sarah moved the conversation to a more serious subject.

ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers