Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers

"It is very obvious that you two are quite happy together. Have you made any plans?" I was near to drifting off, but at that I became fully alert.

Jenny thought for a moment, then said "No, for now I am just happy to be together. I don't know how long this will last, but right now I can't imagine ever being apart. I know our age difference will cause some to criticize, but, honestly, I don't care. All that matters is that I love him, and he loves me."

"Dad, how about you? I can see that you love Jenny, but you are old enough to be her father. Doesn't that bother you at all?" Sarah asked.

Now it was my turn to think for a moment, going over the thoughts that I had considered over the last few days. "Does our age difference concern me? Sure, I would be lying if I said otherwise. Jenny is just starting out in her life, while I am half way through mine. When I am old and decrepit, she will still be young and vital. How could I not be worried about our future?" As I said these words, Jenny's face took on a worried expression as she waited for me to continue. "On the other hand, none of us knows how many days or years we have left. I could live to be 150, or any of us could die tomorrow. What Jenny and I have is very special, a type of love that few couples ever experience. I say, the hell with worrying about the future. Worrying like that destroys relationships. I want to live for today, right now. There will be plenty of time to figure out the future when it gets here. Right now, I am happy, the happiest that I have ever been. That is all that matters, not what some busy body thinks about our relationship."

Sarah smiled, and said "That is what I needed to hear. I just wanted to know what each of you thought about this." Then, as is Sarah's way, she dropped another bomb. "What about the baby?"

Jenny looked at her, then me, and said "I have been thinking about that. No way will I consider an abortion. I just can't do that, not after feeling this new life growing and moving inside me. Adoption might be a possibility." Jenny looked at me to see what my thoughts were.

I, too, had been thinking about this very issue, and how it fit in with my plans. I was not yet ready to reveal my plan to the girls, especially Jenny, but she did deserve an answer.

"Jenny, I am not sure how you will view the child. Will it be a reminder of Jason, and the hurt and misery that he caused you? If that's the case, then you should give up the child to a couple who can love him or her without reservation." I paused to give Jenny time to think about this before proceeding. "Another thought is that you could associate the child with the events that brought us together, rather than what came before. If you can do that, then the child will come into the world loved and accepted. If so, then I would urge you to keep it. I will support you either way. My primary concern is for your happiness." With that, we fell silent, allowing Jenny to consider what had been said. For some minutes, Sarah and I laid back and watched the clouds go by, while Jenny considered her options. At long last, she spoke.

"I had not thought of it quite like that, but you are right in that the baby was in many ways responsible for bringing us together. When I think of it that way, my heart is at peace. It would have been very hard to give up the child, even considering how it came about. Now, I can accept and love the child without conditions. If you will accept both of us into your life, then nothing would make me happier than to keep the child." Jenny now had tears in her eyes again, tears of joy. She hugged me, and gave me a quick kiss. Sarah looked at me with pride in her eyes, then gave Jenny a hug.

"OK, now that the serious matters are settled, let's eat!" said Sarah. "I second and third that motion." said Jenny, and the two set about unpacking our meal. We had the standard fare: Cold sandwiches, potato salad, coleslaw, grapes, and fresh, home baked peanut butter cookies. Jenny drank some fresh squeezed orange juice, while Sarah and I opened a bottle of Zinfandel. Once again, Jenny pouted that we could enjoy a good glass of wine without her, but it was all in jest. We ate heartily, and with Jenny along we didn't have to worry about left overs. As we relaxed after the meal, watching another day fade away, I broached another subject.

"I have been keeping it a secret so far, but have decided to enlist you two for help in a project that I have in the works. I have been planning a party for this Saturday at the house, sort of a coming out for Jenny and I to our friends and family. It would have been difficult to keep it a secret anyway, so I decided that I might as well enlist your help. Besides, you will both want to invite some friends. I have hired a caterer for the event, and already sent out letters and emails to those I wish to invite. How about you two, who would you like to have on hand?"

Jenny and Sarah both laughed, as they had suspected that I was hiding something. Now that they knew, they were excited at the prospect of helping to plan a party. Jenny was especially proud that I would go to all of this trouble and expense on her behalf. We spent the next hour discussing and planning for the event, and both girls came up with a list of who they wanted to be there. Sarah asked about her siblings, and I assured her that both were already planning to attend, and would be arriving that morning. I had already booked rooms at the local hotel for them, as my small house simply did not have room enough for a crowd. Besides, Nathan and Wendy both had significant others who would be coming along. Putting them up in town made more sense than trying to find a place for them at home. Sarah, of course, would stay with us and help with the event.

With dark approaching, we packed up and headed home. This had been a very full day, and we were all tired, especially Jenny. Once home, Jenny begged our forgiveness, and, after hugs and kisses all around, headed up to bed. I assured her that I would be along soon. Sarah and I had had little time alone, and I wanted to catch up with her for a bit.

"How is school going so far?" I started out.

"Oh, it's great! My classes are fairly small, and I have made lots of new friends. I have been considering changing my major, though, from Political Science to Psychology, or maybe a double major in both." she answered.

"Any special friends?" I inquired.

"Well, yes, there is one. I have been trying to figure out a way to talk to you about it, but I would like very much to invite her down for this weekend. Her name is Amanda." She watched my face anxiously to see how I would react to this news.

"Of course invite her. I would love to meet her. She can stay at the house with you, if you like." Her face reflected her surprise at my reaction.

"I was not sure how you would react to me having a girlfriend." she said, watching me closely. "I was wanting to bring it up, but we have been so swept up in other events since I got here that I never had the chance. Are you really OK with this?"

"Sarah, it has not exactly been a secret, has it? You were always surrounded by girls, but never had much interest in boys. I suspect that you and Jenny were more than just friends. There were times when she stayed over that I heard, how should I put it, interesting sounds coming from your room at night. I just figured that when you were ready you would tell me." I said. Then, looking down, I added "Besides, it has not been like I was much of a father these last two years. You have no idea how much that hurts, that I was not there for you." Looking up, into her eyes, I continued "I promise that is over now. From here on, you can count on my support. All I ever wanted is for you to be happy."

Now, Sarah was crying, and came into my arms for a hug. I have had more tears shed on me this past few days than in many years before that. I let her cry it out, soothing her until she stopped. When she pulled back, and dried her eyes, she said "You are the best! I love you so much."

Now that that was settled, I began to talk to her about my real plans for this weekend. Her eyes got big as I explained what I had in mind. She loved the idea, and promised her full support. Parts of this I would not be able to pull off without her, so I welcomed her help in my conspiracy. Once we had the details worked out, we both headed off to bed.

After I undressed and crawled under the covers, I spooned up against Jenny. She snuggled into the embrace, not really waking up, but accepting the familiar contact. As I held her, I thought about the risk I was taking, and how she might react. I said a silent prayer that events would unfold as I planned. Both of our lives now depended on how these next few days transpired. With these thoughts in my head, I held her close and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke in the morning to a surprise. I had a dream that Jenny was riding my cock while holding a baby to her breast, a most unusual and exhilarating dream, and I gradually became aware that something was up. With a start, I came fully awake to find Jenny sucking on my very erect penis, with that special gleam in her eyes. Once she saw that I was awake, she winked at me and pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry that I was a party pooper last night." she said. "Can I make it up to you this morning?" Jenny then laid on her back next to me, raising her leg to give me access from the side. I rolled over on my side facing her, and entered her from that position. This is the most practical and comfortable position for pregnant lovers, supporting her back and keeping my weight off of her belly. It also leaves my hand free to caress her belly and breasts, which I proceeded to do. In short order, she was moaning her pleasure. She took over stimulating her nipples, which was fascinating to watch, not to mention informative, so I moved my hand down to rub her clit. With this added stimulation, she peaked quickly, and I was happy enough to join her. As I spasmed into her, she groaned loud enough to wake the neighbors, assuming we had any.

When we finished, we spent some time cuddling and kissing. I looked into her eyes, studying her expression, and said "I love you, Jenny." Her eyes teared up, and she replied "And I love you, Josh, with all my heart." We kissed lovingly, and held each other for a bit, then headed into the bathroom for our communal shower. This had become a morning ritual, showering together, one that we both thoroughly enjoyed. I was beginning to make plans to expand our bathroom to include a bigger shower.

Once we were clean and dressed, we headed downstairs to find Sarah already up. She grinned at us, and said "My, you two were frisky this morning, but at least you didn't shake the entire house like the other night. Do you always shower together?"

"Well," Jenny said, with a straight face, "we try to do our part to save energy and water. Besides, you should try it sometime. It is great having someone to wash your back."

"Not to mention other parts." I added, bringing giggles form both girls.

"I'll keep that in mind tomorrow morning." Sarah said. "I got hold of Amanda, and she will be here this evening." Her eyes were sparkling as she said this.

"Oh, great, I have been wanting to meet her." Jenny said. "Do you think that there would be room for three in the shower?" Both girls laughed at the look on my face as I imagined that scene. This was going to be a very eventful few days.

ITPro
ITPro
108 Followers