Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,607 Followers

"No, it's OK ... it's just that my folks and my best friend at school called me Jen. I hadn't heard it for a while."

"Kind of like that 'Tommy' I heard a couple of times last night," he smirked.

"My folks used to call me that when I was a kid. I don't mind it in certain circumstances," he added slyly.

Jenny blushed a deep red for the third time that morning and said nothing. She stood and began gathering up the plates. As she got to Tom, she leaned over and briefly kissed him on the forehead.

They did the dishes and put the plates, glasses, and utensils away. Jenny poured Tom another coffee and they walked out the back door to the small deck and sat in the shade on a warm Sunday morning.

"I should be in church, confessing my sins," Jenny chuckled.

"Oh, what would you like to confess? I'm all ears!"

"I was a naughty girl last night. I let my alter ego take over and run amok."

Tom looked at her with a wrinkled smiled.

"Yeah, I can see that would worry your conscience. But Tommy has to take some of the blame too. I was there, remember," he laughed.

"I remember very clearly ... Tommy!"

Jenny looked over at him and reached for his hand.

"I need to pick out a suitable swim suit for this afternoon. I'd like your opinion on my choice."

She stood and led him back into the house and back to her bedroom. The bed was made with a thick floral comforter dressing it. Daylight brightened the room through the high, awning windows, and yet afforded privacy from the outside.

Jenny opened a drawer and pulled out three, two piece suits and a one piece. She laid them out on the bed and turned to Tom. "Well, which one do you like?" she asked, smirking.

Tom caught the inference and answered with. "It's hard to tell. Why don't you model them for me?"

"What a surprise. You just want me naked again. You don't care which one I wear do you?" she stated with arched eyebrow.

"I'm sure I'll like the one that comes off the easiest," Tom leered.

"Well that's going to present a problem with Nikki being there, isn't it?"

"I was just thinking of this modeling session actually."

He reached for her and began kissing her.

Jenny glanced at the door and Tom turned and closed it. He heard the chimes on the hallway clock announce noon as he began to undress her, kissing her as he exposed more of her lovely body.

"Wait, let me get rid of the comforter," Jenny interrupted. Tom watched her gather the bed covering as he began to remove his clothes.

The lovemaking was quiet and slow and languid, the total opposite of the fire and urgency of last night. They rolled over and back again, joined together, their hands exploring each other in slow, gentle strokes.

Jenny's orgasm came just before Tom's and afterward they lay quietly in each other's arms. It was everything that last night was not. It spoke of tenderness and caring and the beginnings of love. There were no surprises except that each recognized how strongly they felt about the other.

"I guess this is just another thing we have to confess, Jen," Tom said quietly.

"They say confession is good for the soul. I think making love is good for the soul ... and a lot of other body parts," Jenny giggled.

"I was worried you might be sore ... too sore today," Tom said

"I am a bit, but it's the kind of soreness that's easy to live with. I plan to get used to it," she said, running her fingertips over his jaw.

She rolled over a looked at the clock. It read a quarter-to-one.

"I suppose you still want me to model my swim suits?" she asked.

"Only if you want to. I think they all will look lovely on you. Anything does."

Jenny pushed herself up and reached for an aquamarine bikini draped across the dressing chair. She slipped on the bottoms and then the top. She stood and turned to look at Tom, still lying on the bed but watching her intently. She put a hand on one hip and struck a runway model pose.

"You like?" she asked. The bikini was modest by some standards, but didn't fail to complement her trim body and lovely long legs.

"Oh yeah! I like. That colour suits you. You don't need to try on the others, but, if you insist ...," he responded.

Jenny crawled on the bed and kissed Tom playfully.

"You'd tell me that if I was wearing a burlap sack, wouldn't you!" she accused.

"Probably," he snickered.

Jenny walked into her closet and pulled out a thigh length pool wrap in the same material.

"OK then, this is what I'll wear."

She pulled her shorts on up over her bikini bottom and removed the bikini top. She selected and bright yellow tank top and pulled it on without bothering with a bra. She leaned over Tom and wiggled her breasts over his face. "I may not be big, but I'm wiry, mister."

Tom reached for her breasts and squeezed them gently. He ran his thumbs over her nipples and felt them harden.

"I think they are perfect. Not too big, not too small. Just right," he said smiling.

"I hope you have privacy in your back yard. I wasn't planning on wear a bra, just the bikini top for swimming and the t-shirt for afterward." she stated.

"You'll be fine, no nosy neighbors. I gather Nikki is used to it as well?" he asked

"She's a little young to understand, but we are used to seeing each other naked and I answer all her questions," she said seriously.

"Maybe that's the approach you need to use with our relationship as well," Tom suggested.

"I'm sure you're right, but I was caught off-guard this morning and couldn't seem to get my thoughts together. Thank god you were there to bail me out."

"Well, if we're going to be seeing each other regularly, then I guess the subject is going come up sooner rather than later. We might as well plan for it."

"I guess so," she answered absently. "Yes, of course, I'm sure you're right," she stated more positively.

Tom left Jenny at her house to run down to the Village and pick up a couple of things for the barbecue. They agreed to meet at his house at two. At five past two, Jenny turned her car into Tom's driveway and parked behind his truck. Nikki was out of the car before the engine had been turned off and was about to ring Tom's doorbell when he opened the door.

"Hi Nikki, did you bring your swimsuit?"

"Yup, and my towel, and my floater. Where's the pool?"

"It's around the back, but you'd better wait for your mom and me. I have a rule that no one is allowed by the pool if there isn't someone else there," Tom said.

"What happens when you are here all alone?" Nikki asked.

Tom looked at her and smiled. "No escaping this logic," he thought.

"Well, I'm an adult and I can touch the bottom in most parts of the pool and I can swim, so I break the rule when I'm here alone."

Jenny walked through the front door carrying a stylish canvas carryall containing her and Nikki's clothes and accessories. She gave Tom a quick kiss, which Nikki watched with interest.

"Welcome to my home," Tom announced. "Let me give you the grand tour."

Tom was proud of his renovated home. Originally built in 1952 as a simple bungalow with a basement, he had spent a lot of time and money modernizing it into a contemporary two bedroom open plan. The basement was finished with a third bedroom, office, workshop, bathroom, and access to the garage.

The lot sloped toward the front, allowing a single car garage under the master bedroom. The garage contained Tom's pride and joy, a dark red, 1961 Jaguar saloon car, almost completely restored to showroom-new condition.

On the main floor, a spectacular kitchen connected to an open dining area. A wide archway opened into the new great room. Jenny regarded the furnishings and recognized the items from her store. He either had a good eye, or had good advice which he had listened to. The effect was terrific. It had comfort and style and colour. It wasn't a "bachelor pad", it was a contemporary home.

The dining room was tastefully furnished as was the entrance foyer. Tom led them to the back of the house to see the second bedroom, the main bathroom and finally the master bedroom.

Jenny took particular interest in the latter room, noting its sizable area, a queen-sized bed, the modest, but complete en-suite, the large walk-in closet, and again, the tasteful furnishings. She tried to imagine herself in the bed before her. She was smiling as she thought about what would probably come to pass.

Tom saw the look on Jenny's face and grinned in recognition.

"Save the best for last," he thought.

"That's it, except for the basement. We can do that later. I'm sure Nikki would love to go for a swim. You can use the other bedroom to change, Nikki."

"Yeay!" She bounded down the hall into the bedroom, pushing the door only partway closed behind her.

"Can I get you something Jenny?" Tom asked. "How about iced tea?"

"That would be fine, thanks."

She followed him to the kitchen while he poured two glasses and added some ice. They proceeded through the French doors onto the patio that surrounded the pool. Tom had built a wide cedar deck around one end and ran down the house side of the pool. A sunken whirlpool was tucked into a corner behind a cedar louvered screen, hidden it from the neighbors view, as was the entire pool and deck area.

"This is beautiful, Tom. Thank you for the invitation."

"Why thank me? You invited me into your home. After last night and today, I thought it was my turn to bring you into my home. Judging by the smile on your face, you were imagining what the bedroom would be like, weren't you?"

"Guilty as charged," she smiled. "I learned some men can be very defensive about their 'territory,' and were more comfortable in mine. I'm glad you don't suffer from that," she added seriously.

Nikki bounded out the door with her towel and inflatable ring. "Mom, can you blow this up for me please?"

"Here, Nikki, I'll do that," Tom volunteered.

Tom took only a minute or so to inflate the ring and handed it to the young girl. She thanked him and rushed off to the shallow end of the pool, slowly wading into the water.

"Hey, it's really warm. Neat!"

She bent down and splashed water on herself and then jumped from the bottom step into the water.

Tom and Jenny sat in chairs beside the pool with a small table between them.

"Back to work tomorrow?" Tom asked.

"Yes and Nikki back to Audra's," Jenny replied, smiling. "I have to try and restore some kind of normal life for us," she laughed, keeping an eye on Nikki in the pool.

"Where do you want us to go from here?" he asked.

Jenny paused, a serious look on her face as she looked at him. "I don't know. I want to see you. I want to be with you. Too much has happened in the past day to just dismiss it as a fling. I thought you felt the same. Are you changing your mind?"

She looked worried.

Tom squeezed her hand and tried to reassure her.

"No, No, of course not! I asked because I didn't want to put too much pressure on you. I'd be happy if you and Nikki moved in here this afternoon. I know that's not realistic this soon. But make no mistake, I've fallen for you Jenny. I'm confused as I'm sure you are. We're two mature adults and we know that these things don't happen ... except ... in our case, it did."

A look of relief crossed Jenny's face. "I thought you might be having second thoughts."

She looked over to Nikki to watch her frolicking in the water.

"I guess we're all too cynical these days. We laugh at ideas like love at first sight and when it happens, we try and find excuses for it. We're afraid to just let it happen," she sighed.

Tom turned away to watch Nikki and smiled.

"Everything is going to be fine. We just needed to work out how and when we were going to be together."

He turned back to Jenny and squeezed her hand again, his smile still there.

Jenny turned to say something to Tom when he virtually flew out of his chair and jumped into the pool. He quickly got to Nikki's side and picked her up and put her on the pool's edge. Nikki was spluttering and trying to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed and her arms were flailing away in the air.

"It's OK, Nikki. You're OK now," Tom said reassuringly.

Nikki continued to hyper-ventilate while Tom held her and talked soothingly to her. Jenny jumped from her chair and rushed to her side.

"Nikki! Nikki! What happened?" she cried.

Gradually Nikki began to calm down and tears and sobs replaced the desperate breaths.

"Her floater got away from her and when she tried to retrieve it, she lost touch with the bottom. My fault! I should have strung a rope in the shallow end to stop her from going too far. I'll do that now," Tom offered apologetically.

coaster2
coaster2
2,607 Followers
12