Jenny Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all heard someone approaching at the same time. All of them stopped and looked up except Steve, who had his face mashed against her left tit as he sucked on the hard nipple. It was Mike, smiling broadly as he approached the foursome.

“I noticed some people headed this way. Why don’t you come over here between these boats where it’s a little more private?” he suggested.

The guys looked at each other, unsure what to do. Jenny made up their minds for them when she said, “Please, guys, I really need some cock!”

They all moved between the boats near a sand dune, where it would be impossible to be seen from the beach. There were now four men, all clothed, standing around Jenny, who was naked. She felt someone behind her put his hands between her thighs and push them apart. She spread her legs and immediately felt a hand cup her pussy. Shane had joined Steve at her tits, so now she had a mouth on each tit and a hand rubbing her pussy. She felt the hand at her pussy part her lips and slide through them, smearing her juice as it went. As soon as it got to her clit and started to rub she felt an orgasm hit her.

“Aahhhhhhhh,” she moaned, grabbing Shane’s shoulders as her legs went weak from the power of her orgasm.

The hand between her legs disappeared, and she felt it, wet on her shoulder, pushing her down. She slowly sank to her knees, with Shane and Steve removing their mouths from her now bright pink nipples. In front of her at eye level were Shane’s and Steve’s crotches, and she could see James just to her right. Mike leaned down and whispered in her ear, “OK, slut, get to work.”

She shivered at his words, and without hesitation she reached for Shane’s zipper. While she worked it down Steve quickly unzipped his shorts and pushed them and his underwear down to his ankles. She could see his hard cock jutting out, the bulbous head glistening with precum. She finally managed to get Shane’s shorts unzipped and pulled them down his legs. His cock was also hard and ready. She wrapped one hand around it and with the other reached for Steve’s, for the first time feeling two cocks at once. She could tell that Shane’s was thicker than Mike’s, and when she leaned slightly and sucked the head into her mouth she wasn’t sure how much of it would fit.

“Oh, damn, Jenny, that feels good,” Shane groaned, hunching his hips forward and driving three inches of his cock into her mouth. She squeezed the base of his cock with her hand as she worked her mouth over the head, while her other hand was busy stroking Steve. She felt Mike’s hand move down her ass and between her legs, once more finding her clit. Her pussy was soaked, and she knew Mike was aware of how turned on she was. Something moved next to her and she saw James unzipping his shorts. She removed her hand from the cock she was sucking and reached over to rub the bulge in James’ pants.

“Oh, shit,” she thought to herself, “that thing feels huge!”

When James dropped his shorts she saw out of the corner of her eye that she had thought right. His cock was even fatter than Shane’s, and looked like it hung halfway to his knee. Her hand reached out and stroked it, her fingers unable to touch around the fat shaft.

With her hand off of Shane’s cock, he was able to push it deeper into her mouth. His hips began to stroke his cock in and out of her mouth, with strokes that got longer until the head began to push against her throat. He stroked it once more, and on the down stroke instead of pulling back he held the head deep and began to push. She felt his cock touch the back of her throat and tried to relax as Mike had taught her. The fat head pushed insistently at her throat as she forced herself to relax until it suddenly popped into her throat.

“Jesus, your throat is tight,” Shane panted, looking down at Jenny.

She was breathing in short bursts through her nose, squeezing tightly on the two cocks in her hands as she concentrated on Shane’s cock in her mouth. She felt his hips tense, then his hands cupped the back of her head, his fingers wrapping in her hair. He pushed forward a little more and was rewarded with a muffled groan as another inch of his cock was forced down her throat. He pushed again, but in her kneeling position there was no more room in her throat. He drew back slightly and pushed again, feeling her muscles clamping down as she tried to swallow. Jen could not believe how much having a cock in her throat turned her on. She was breathing quickly through her nose, and found that she had no urge to gag. Her jaw was getting tired from being forced open, but she was willing to take it. Shane, whether he wanted to or not, was about to cum. The tightness of her throat was almost painful on his cock. He hunched forward once more, another half inch of his prick disappearing between her lips

“I’m cumming,” he grunted, his hands tightening in her hair, “straight down your throat!”

His balls began to pump, and he held himself deep in her throat as he came. She felt the head of his cock swell in her throat as the cum shot into her. She swallowed by reflex, although id didn’t matter since his cock was already in her throat. He finally pulled his hips back so that the head of his cock rested on her tongue, and she got her first taste of his cum. It was salty but nice, she thought as she ran her tongue around the head to get the last drops. He withdrew his cock from her mouth and took a step back.

“That is the most incredible blowjob I have ever had,” he said.

“Thank you,” she smiled up at him, “I can’t believe that fat thing fit in my throat!”

“Hey, Shane, step aside so I can get my cock in her mouth before James stretches it out of shape!” Steve said, moving over to stand in front of Jen.

His cock was not as big Mike’s or Shane’s, she thought as she wrapped her hand around the base. The head was bright purple, with precum continuously oozing out and running down the shaft. She had never seen a cock leak so much. When she bent it down toward her mouth a long string of precum stretched the three or four inches and landed on her chin. She moved her mouth up to the head and stuck out her tongue, catching the string of precum and pulling it into her mouth.

“OH, man, this girl is a cum junkie!” Steve grunted, looking down at Jen. “Look at her lap it up!”

“Wait until she starts working her throat, Steve.” Shane said, “it feels better than any pussy I’ve ever had.”

Jen felt her belly twitch at the words she was hearing. She put her lips on the head of Steve’s cock and milked the shaft with her hand, sucking the salty precum straight from the tip of his engorged head. She felt him trembling, and knew he wouldn’t last long, so she opened her mouth and took him deep inside. After Shane, he felt small, even though his cock was average sized, and his cock was literally dripping with his precum so it had plenty of lube on it. She felt his cock push into her throat and kept moving forward until she felt her nose mash against his pubes. The head and maybe an inch of cock was in her throat, and she found that it was not uncomfortable feeling it lodged there. As a matter of fact, as she worked her throat muscles she found that it was turning her on more than she had ever believed it would. She was about to pull back when she felt Steve’s hands on the back of her head. He held her against his belly and began to grind his crotch against her face, the fat head of his cock wiggling in the tight grip of her throat as he moaned above her.

“Shit, shit, shit,” he moaned, “eat my cock, slut, I’m gonna cum!”

Jen felt his balls against her chin tighten, then begin to shoot. He kept his cock buried to the hilt in her as he came, shot after shot of cum going straight down her throat. When he finally released her head and pulled his softening shaft out of her mouth Jen’s eyes were watering, and her lips were stinging from being rubbed against his wiry pubes so roughly. She sat back on her heels as the men looked at her. She realized that she was a slut now. She could feel her pussy pulsing, and knew they were all going to fuck it before the night was over. She saw Mike standing behind the three men watching and smiling, and knew this was exactly what he wanted. She turned to James and reached for his cock, using both hands to stroke the huge shaft.

“I don’t think this monster will fit in my mouth! Will you put it in my pussy instead?” she asked, looking up at James.

“Don’t worry, Jen, I’ll put it in your pussy.” James smiled down at her, “but first why don’t you try with your mouth. You might surprise both of us.”

“OK, I’ll try,” she said, taking a deep breath.

She massaged James’ cock with both hands as she looked at it, wondering how to even begin. All four men were staring at her as she leaned over and licked the pink head, her tongue gliding around the knob and tickling the slit at the end, bringing a groan from James. She licked from the head down about three inches, leaving a wet trail with her tongue. James’ cock didn’t drool like Steve’s had, and she knew it would take a lot of lube just to get the head in her mouth. She could feel his pulse in her hand as she gripped the shaft, the veins so big running up the sides that they pressed into her palm. She licked her way back up to the head and kissed along the crown, smearing her saliva around the soft tip. She wanted to feel his cock in her throat, but as she felt it growing even fatter in her hand she knew there was no way it would fit. She looked around and saw that the other guys had leaned close and were watching intently as she worked her tongue around James’ cock.

“OK, here goes nothing,” she whispered, as much to herself as to the others.

She licked her lips and opened her mouth wide, using both hands on the base of the shaft to angle it toward her mouth. She felt the spongy head against her lips and moved forward. It felt like a tennis ball against her mouth, only more pliable, and she felt it easing into her mouth. She felt someone’s legs against her back and realized that one of the others was standing behind her so she could brace herself against them. Then she felt a hand on her pussy. She opened her knees wider in invitation and felt a finger touch her clit. Her moan vibrated along James’ cock as she felt her cunt begin to clench. The orgasm was quick and strong, leaving her almost breathless. As soon as her orgasm subsided she felt fingers enter her drenched pussy and begin to wiggle inside, making her want to force herself down on them to scratch the itch that was smoldering deep in her belly.

She was already breathing through her nose because James’ cockhead completely filled her mouth, so it was hard for her to regain her breath. She ran her tongue all around the head, getting her first taste of his precum. It was sweeter than the other two, she noted, flicking her tongue into the slit to gather more. She ran her hand up the shaft and realized that she didn’t even have the head all the way in her mouth, and her jaw felt like it was open as wide as it would go! She pushed her head forward and felt the head pop past her lips. Her mouth was open so wide her teeth grazed the skin just behind the head of his cock, causing James to arch forward, forcing even more cock into Jen’s mouth. She felt his cockhead against her back teeth, keeping it from going any further. She moved back and used her tongue, licking as much of the shaft as she could reach, then moved forward slowly. She felt it stop again, and while it wasn’t terribly uncomfortable, she couldn’t get it any deeper.

She pulled her head back and off of James’ cock. “It just won’t fit. I’m sorry.” she said, looking up at him, then closing her eyes as another orgasm hit from the fingers in her cunt. “Nnnnnnn.” she groaned, spreading her knees wider and grinding down against the fingers in her cunt.

“It’s OK, Jen. It sure felt good while you tried.” James told her as he watched her wiggling against Steve’s fingers.

“I have an idea that may help,” she heard Mike say.

James looked at him hopefully, “You really think she can take me in her throat?”

“I think this will be your best chance at it.” Mike told him, “Get on your back, Jen.”

Jen reluctantly moved away from Steve’s fingers and laid on her back in the sand. At Mike’s direction, James scooped out some sand around her head and put his knees in the indentations to either side of her head. This left his crotch level with her head. She watched his swaying ball sack move towards her, then felt it against her forehead. James leaned forward slightly and guided his cock to her mouth. She arched her head back and opened her mouth, feeling the soft head once more against her lips. She did seem to have more room for her tongue in this upside down position, she noticed. Just as James began to push a little deeper in her mouth she felt something wet on her clit.

“Give her clit a good licking, Shane”, James said from above her.

“Good idea,” Mike agreed, “if you keep her busy cumming she’ll relax even more.”

James felt his cock slip deeper into Jen’s mouth, and felt the breath from her nose against the underside of his shaft. He resisted the urge to ram his cock balls deep in her throat because he wanted her begging for it in her pussy later. She started humming around his cock and her ass began bouncing off the sand as another orgasm hit her. He pushed a little and felt his cock move forward an inch or so, then hit the back of her throat. He was deeper than he had been when she was on her knees, but there was still at least five inches of his shaft outside her lips. All he could see of her face was her chin and lower lip, and a little of her cheeks. Her mouth was as wide as it would go, and drool was trickling out the corner despite the tight seal her stretched lips made on his shaft.

Her hips had not stopped writhing since her last orgasm. Shane had jammed three fingers in her cunt and his lips were locked on her clit, keeping her on the edge. She suddenly bucked again and a muffled wail came from her stuffed mouth. James took the opportunity to push again and felt her throat start to give. He glanced over at Mike, who was watching intently. Mike caught James’ eye and nodded, so James kept pushing, and felt his cockhead start to tunnel into her throat. Looking down, he could see a knot in her throat where his cock was lodged. He felt hot breath against his balls, so he knew that she could breathe.

“Don’t stop,” Mike said quietly.

James kept pushing until he felt Jen’s lips touching his balls. He couldn’t believe she had his entire cock in her throat. Most girls he had fucked couldn’t even get the head in their mouth, and some couldn’t take his cock all the way in their pussy. He held perfectly still, feeling the exquisite tightness of her throat on his cock as he looked at the others. He could see the outline of his cock in Jen’s throat, reaching almost to her collarbone. She made a swallowing motion and it felt as if his cock was about to be squeezed off.

“Jeeezus, man,” he looked over at Mike, “This girl is awesome!”

Mike smiled and knelt at Jen’s shoulder. He reached over and rubbed her throat lightly, tracing the bulge of James’ cock.

“Are you all right, Jen?” he asked.

“Nnnn-hhnnnnn,” she managed to get the sound out around the meat filling her.

“Are you going to cum with James’ cock in your throat?” Mike asked.

“Nnnn-hhnnnn!” she repeated. This time she reached down and grabbed Shane’s head, holding it still as she humped her cunt against him. They heard her breathing speed up, then she tensed and held herself tight against the mouth on her clit.

“Mmmmmmmmmmffffff,” she wailed, her tits and chest beginning to get flushed from her prolonged excitement.

Her throat began to milk James’ cock, like she was trying to swallow it into her stomach.

“Fuck, man, I can’t take much more of this!” James said, trying to hold his hips still.

“Pull it out for a second,” Mike told him.

James slowly pulled back, his cock reappearing from between Jen’s lips until the head popped free. As soon as it was out of her mouth her tongue snaked out and found the seeping tip, lapping his precum like a starving woman.

“What do you want, Jen?” Mike asked her.

“I want this beautiful cock in my throat again. And in my pussy. He can even fuck my ass with it if he wants.” she was babbling now, about to cum again from Steve’s tongue on her clit. “Oh, god, James, please put it back in my throat. I’m so close! I need to cum again.”

Her hands were above her head on James’ ass, trying to pull him forward. James looked at Mike.

“Remember, slut, you asked for it.” Mike told her as he looked at James. “Fuck her throat. Nice and slow, so she’ll feel every inch. When you cum make sure she gets the whole load in her mouth.”

“With pleasure,” James told him, pushing his cock against Jen’s open mouth and watching it disappear inside.

He reached down to her tits and squeezed one in each hand, using them to pull himself forward. His cock once more began to slide into her mouth, only this time when he hit the back of her throat he didn’t stop pushing. He felt the incredible tightness of her throat as he pushed forward until his balls were pressed tight against her lips. He then began to withdraw until only the head was between her lips. He could feel her tongue moving along his shaft as he pulled out, and then against the sensitive head. He started pushing forward again, this time a little faster, When he felt his balls hit her lips he hunched forward, forcing a fraction more of his cock down her throat, which brought a muffled grunt from Jen.

Steve had moved up to Jen’s side across from Mike, and was staring wide eyed at the bulge of James’ cock along the length of her throat.

“Damn, James,” he exclaimed, “it looks like you’re killing her with that thing!”

“Shit, man, she loves it!” James said as he pulled his cock out of her throat. “Listen to her moan when I put it back in her throat.”

He fucked back into her throat, and Steve heard Jen’s moans of pleasure as her throat was once again stuffed with cock. James knew he was about to cum, and wanted to make a show of it. He fucked his cock once more in and out of her throat, amazed at how she could take him all the way, then pulled out and stood up.

“OK, slut, if you want my cum, get on your knees and ask for it,” he told her.

Jen was almost in a daze as she laid there. Her lips felt raw, and her throat had an empty feeling now that there was not cock in it. Shane had sat up from between her legs when James got up, so there was no one touching her, and she desperately wanted to be touched! She saw James’ huge cock bobbing above her, shiny from her mouth, arcing up it was so hard. She scrambled to her knees and turned to face him. He was holding his cock level with her mouth. She opened it wide and leaned forward, but he moved back away from her.

“I said you had to ask for it,” he said.

“Please, James, cum in my mouth!” she begged, “I want to feel your cock filling me with cum so I can taste it.”

He moved his hips forward and she engulfed the head in her lips. He began humping her face, only able to get about four inches in her mouth from this position. She reached up and began jacking the length of cock that wouldn’t fit in her mouth, and with her other hand she cupped and gently squeezed his huge balls. It was only a matter of seconds before he tensed his hips and she felt his balls tighten.

“Unnnngggg, here it comes, slut,” he grunted, holding her head still and pulling back so just the head of his cock was in her mouth. “AAAAhhhhhhhhhh!”

His cock exploded, the first burst shooting across Jen’s tongue to the back of her throat. More streams of cum followed, until she felt it oozing out the corner of her mouth. When he finally stopped cumming, she swished the cum in her mouth, loving the feel of it against her tongue, before swallowing it in a noisy gulp. She then squeezed his shaft and milked the last drops out, letting the others see her lips pursed around the tip to suck him dry.