Jenny Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t think my cock will ever be the same!” she heard James say as she sat back on the sand, exhausted.

“I think Jen needs a rest, guys,,” Mike said. “Let’s rinse the sand off of her and head back to the car.”

Steve and Shane helped her up, and the five of them walked across the beach to the water. They stopped at the water’s edge, and Jen continued into the water, the coolness helping to perk her back up as she quickly dipped down and rinsed the sand off. She came out of the water and noticed all four guys staring, and couldn’t help but smile as she realized how much she loved being naked for them. Mike used her dress to dry her, then they walked back toward the restaurant. The guys were dressed again, and she was stark naked as they walked. She felt her pussy tingling as she thought about what she had just done.

The restaurant was dark when they reached it, and their cars were the only ones in the parking lot. They all stopped at Mike’s convertible, no one sure what to say. Jen realized she didn’t want the night to end yet. She could feel the itch in her belly, and wanted to show Mike just how slutty she could be. She knew that Shane, Steve, and James were ready for more from the way they kept staring at her tits and pussy.

“Mike, I’m not tired,” she looked up at him and smiled, tossing her hair over her shoulder. “Do you think we could all go somewhere so I can get my pussy fucked as good as I just got my throat fucked? It’s really wet, see?”

To prove it she hopped onto the car hood and put her feet up, giving them all a wide open view of her pussy. The lips were bright pink and swollen, pulled apart to show her inner lips and clit. She reached between her legs and ran two fingers through her lips and held them out so they could all see the juice shining on them.

“Please, Mike?” she asked, “I’ll let you have my anal cherry and then the rest of the guys can fuck my ass if they want.”

Mike turned to the other guys, “Well, boys, I don’t know about you, but that’s an offer I can’t refuse! If you want to follow me to my house we’ll see if we can wear her out before she kills us!”