Jenny Loves "Arse"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers

"Let's get these off now," she said, pulling down her own panties. Now she revealed one of my favorite features of her anatomy, a rich bush of golden blonde pubic curls -- a perfect 'V' She had rather slim thighs so her mound down there was especially highlighted. I thought back to her busy, eager fingers digging deep into that mound the other night and the thought was making me cream all over again!

Ready, she picked up the pair of panties she admired and put them on. Though I have a somewhat different figure than Fiona's, and am quite big on top, I'm fairly modest around my hips, like her, so the size of panties I had bought fit her perfectly.

"They look great on you," I said, as she walked over to a mirror. And they sure did. If anything, she looked just as sexy with those panties on as she did with them off. I had thought them especially alluring when I tried them on myself down at the store. But then the French always know how to cut a pair of panties so that they're both very sexy and fit perfectly.

"They do, don't they? They do look great on," Fiona said, admiring herself in the mirror, turning around so she could see how those panties looked on her behind, where they cut right across her lovely buttocks.

"Mmmmmh, they look good on my bum too," she said.

They sure did!

Then she picked up the bra and smiled wistfully, examining it.

"I don't think this would do me much good," she said, "I wouldn't know how to fill it."

I have, as I've said, rather full breasts and wear size 36-C bras.

"I'd have hardly anything to put in these cups," she said, running her fingers across the cups of the bra, looking wistful, as flat-chested women sometimes do when they think about what it might be like to be really stacked up there.

"I'll bet this looks great on you, though, Jenny," she said, eyeing my mounds, provocatively revealed, I knew, under the tight, clinging sweater I happened to be wearing. And since I also happened not to be wearing a bra at the moment, I also knew the outline of my nipples was clearly visible under my sweater. Was I just imagining it, or was Fiona staring at those nipples, which she had seen exposed many times, with a special fond regard now?

"Put it on, let's see," she said, handing me the bra.

"Alright," I said, tearing off my sweater, excited by all this. On the one hand this was all so perfectly innocent and I'd done it many times, trying on lingerie with girlfriends. On the other hand, I had a suspicion that all this just may have been a prelude to something else, something I'd been fantasizing about.

Now, revealed in all their naked glory, Fiona stared unabashedly at my tits as I put on the bra.

"Oh God, that looks so perfect on you," she said. "I wish I could do justice to a bra like that."

So here I was, showing off my new bra. And there was Fiona, standing there, hands on hips, in the matching panties.

"Here, put these on too" she said, pulling down the panties. "Let's see what they look like as a set."

So now I took off my jeans.

"Oh wow, that other pair's gorgeous too," she said, when she saw the second pair of panties I had bought, which I had been wearing and now took off.

I slipped on the lilac panties to go with the bra, showing off the matched set to Fiona as she stood there clad only in a T-shirt, naked from the waist down.

"You look fab!" she said, eyeing me closely as I showed off for her, peeking at myself in the mirror as I turned.

Now she turned her gaze to the panties I had just taken off.

"Can I try these on too?" she said, lifting them off the bed.

This pair was also a French import, and a bikini cut too. But these were silk rather than cotton.

"Uh-- sure," I stuttered. "But I've been wearing them all afternoon."

The thing was not only that I'd been wearing them all day, but that I knew the crotch of those panties was thoroughly moist. I cream in an awful hurry down there when I get aroused. And from the moment Fiona wanted to see my purchases and try on my panties, I had become intensely excited, though trying to hide it. But I knew she'd immediately detect that moistness of mine if she tried them on, and wondered what she'd think of that.

"That's okay, I don't mind," she said, smiling at me a little sassily, I thought.

"Mmmmmh, they're all warm," she said, handling the silk garment. "Warm from your body. And look! They're a little wet too, down in the crotch."

I knew I blushed a little when she pointed this out, feeling the crotch of those panties, then slipping them on.

"Oooooh, I like these too, I like them a lot," she said, admiring the silk import on herself. The thought that those panties were all warm from my having worn them for several hours now, and that the crotch was wet -- and now here was my roommate Fiona trying them on, actually wearing them! -- made me break out in goosebumps.

Now Fiona turned to look at me with an expression I had never seen on her face before, one of pure, raw longing, an expression I knew well. Immediately I could tell that my roommate harbored the same lusts I myself harbored, lusts for a hot young sexy babe!

"Mmmmmh," she purred, rubbing the crotch of the panties she was wearing. "I think I'm beginning to feel a little wet down there myself now. When I give these back to you, Jenny, I'm afraid they're going to be even wetter than when I first put them on. I hope you won't mind."

Now I was emboldened and walked right up to her.

"Oh, I don't think I'll mind. You just go ahead and make them as wet as you feel like," I said, going right for the kill now -- finally! -- as I slid my hand under the elastic of her panties -- my panties, actually -- and down into the rich tangle of curls beneath.

"Yes!" she hissed, "Touch me! Touch me down there!"

I touched her okay, running my fingers through her bush until they reached beyond the thicket of pubic hairs to the warm, wet flesh of her pussy!

"Ahhhhh!" she sighed, when she felt that, bringing her hand under the elastic of my panties to feel me up as well.

"You like to do it with the females of the species too, eh?" she asked.

"Yes I do," I told her frankly.

"So do I, sweetie, so do I!" she said, bringing her full, luscious lips to mine as we kissed.

"I had a feeling you were a cunt hound," she said, pulling back with a smile. "That's what we sometimes call femmes back in boarding school who liked other femmes."

"I've heard that expression myself," I told her. "I've heard how you Brits are into hounds and foxes."

"Remember, I'm South African. But, yes, I do like foxes, foxes like you," she said, pressing her body closely against mine as our fingers both dug deep now, straining to get up into each others' vaginas.

"And hound bitches?" I teased as we dug deeper.

But standing up like this, next to each other, was a little awkward.

"Now that we've tried these on, how about we take them off," I suggested, "and make ourselves a little more comfortable?"

So as I helped Fiona off with her T-shirt, she reached around to unsnap my bra. Then we quickly pulled down those panties we'd been admiring on each other and tossed them aside, tumbling down on my bed.

"Come here," I panted, pressing her against me, the two of us naked finally, from head to foot. With no panties to dig under now, we both spread our legs wide to welcome eager, probing fingers.

"You know last week, when you came home late from that date of yours?" I started to confess now. "I pretended to be asleep. But actually I was awake, listening to you masturbate. That got me so excited. You fell asleep right after you climaxed, and then I started in on myself, whipping up a froth down there while I thought about your pussy, how good you had just made yourself feel."

"That is so lovely!" she said, a little surprised. "You really did that? I remember how horny I was feeling that night. My date hadn't done much for me. The bloke was an utter boor, and I finally had to tell him to bugger off. But for some reason my libido was really charged up that night, and when I came back to the room, and saw you lying there -- I assumed you were asleep, of course -- with those lovely shoulders and one of your breasts exposed, that's what got me excited. That's what got me to start masturbating."

I was thrilled to hear this.

"Really?" I said. "I love having you tell me that. And now I've got another confession to make. I've had the hots for you ever since that first day I waltzed in here to see you and you told me that you were to be my roommate. Just the sight of you then made my clit tingle."

"And to think I just assumed you were a total heterosexual," she said, the two of us idly playing with each others' pussies as we talked, confessing all this. "The way you flirted with boys and everything."

"I figured the same about you, hanging that picture of your boyfriend above your bed like that."

Fiona had, in fact, thumb-tacked a photo to her wall of the guy she had left behind in London.

"Oh him?" she said dismissively. "I'm beginning to forget all about dreary Colin already. He's rich and well-bred and all that, but he's not exactly what you'd call exciting."

"So you're like me, then?" I sought to confirm. "Bi-sexual? You like to swing both ways."

"That's right, that's me," she cackled. "Sometimes I crave a nice, hard cock, sometimes a warm, moist pussy--"

She dug her fingers into mine now.

"--like yours!"

"Mmmmh," I purred as she drove her fingers inside me and I reciprocated, sliding two stiff fingers up her snug, creamy vagina. We kissed again as we fingered each other like this, squeezing close, savoring the warmth, the sweet aroma of each others' bodies.

"God, I've wanted this to happen for so long!" I confessed to her.

"Me too!" she exulted, basking in our sudden, unexpected intimacy.

Now I brought my face lower, from her lips to her tits.

"I'm afraid I don't have much down there for you," she said. I knew Fiona was a little self-conscious about her rather small breasts, about being on the flat-chested side.

"You have enough, you have these," I said, taking a nipple between my lips. She may have had hardly any breasts, but her nipples were another story, rather big and sharply etched, and now stiff with arousal.

"Oh, yes!" she panted, running her fingers through my hair as I suckled first on one nipple, than the other. "That feels so good. I am very sensitive down there, you know, even though I have tiny little boobies."

"I know, I know you're sensitive," I said, lifting my mouth a moment, looking up at her, at those big green eyes, sparkling with excitement and happiness. "And I know where else you're terribly sensitive."

Now I slid my face further down, slowly brushing my lips against the smooth, satiny skin of her stomach, admiring her slender waist, then dragging my lips lower as she kept excitedly running her fingers through my hair, arching her body up slightly in response to my caresses.

Now my face was down in that lovely golden patch of curls, and I brushed my lips against those soft curls as she sighed in pleasure and expectation.

"Oh yes... yes!" she moaned as felt me probe there.

I shifted position, dragging myself further down on the bed, bringing my body between her open legs, staring straight at it now. I took my time gazing at her lovely flower, at her vulva, a word I'd come to love, though to some people it sounds awkward.

"You're so lovely down here," I told her.

"Am I? Am I really?" she asked, thrilled to hear me say this. A lot of women are self-conscious about their genitals. Maybe no one had ever told Fiona what a pretty little pussy she had hidden beneath all those curls.

"And I'll bet you're not just lovely to look at," I said, gazing up at her. "But absolutely delicious to eat!"

"Well, feel free to dig in and find out," she said with a rich, lusty laugh as I stared at that pussy of hers again, licking my lips this time.

Now I began by just kissing her down there, kissing every inch of that exposed vulva as she sighed and moaned, pressing my head against her, eager for deeper contact. In the one year I'd been making love, I'd learned how to tease not only men, but women as well, to make them swoon for it.

So after kissing every inch of that warm, moist flesh I now began to let Fiona know just how adept I could be with my tongue, licking her slowly and sensually, even driving my tongue inside, inside her vagina, feeling its tight, creamy walls pressing against my eager, probing tongue.

"Oh how I love that!" she gasped. "Having a warm tongue inside."

Since she loved it so much I took my time fucking her cunt with my tongue now, something I thought of as a specialty of mine. My eyes were open and I was staring right at her clit, sitting there like a slick pearl, the nerve center of her pleasure, of any woman's pleasure, I knew.

And so it was to that clitoris of Fiona's that I now turned my attention.

"Oh my Lord!" she cried out as she felt my tongue there. I took my time licking her clit, finally taking it between my lips and sucking it gently as she moaned uncontrollably, caught up in a vortex of pure, carnal excitement. Since that first time I had brought my mouth down between a woman's legs -- it was a young divorced mother who worked with me in a fast food joint -- I'd become addicted to the taste, the feel of a woman's pussy against my lips. And I'd gotten pretty skillful at it, if the many compliments I'd received from babes on my technique were any indication.

I concentrated on her clit with my mouth, while sliding a finger up into her vagina as I licked her.

"Oh, that's too much!" she howled, basking in it. My whole world now was that space where my tongue, my lips, my fingers met Fiona's inflamed pussy, that was my universe.

I delved into that universe now, carefully sensing her responses to my caresses. The strength of pleasure can be greatly intensified if the pace, the style of caress is appropriately adjusted to the level of response. I didn't need to go to college to learn that. In fact, I had become so good at detecting this, I thought I could teach a course on it!. I smiled to myself, Jenny Braxton teaching Freshmen 'Cunnilingus 101'!

"Ohhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhhh..." she began to pant, her hands roving through my hair, pressing on my head, my neck.

And then--

"NOWWWWW!!!" she shrieked, so loudly too, that if Debby and Sandra happened to have been in their room next to ours, they surely would have been able to hear Fiona announce the arrival of her ecstasy.

Finally I came up for air, bringing my face up to hers, looking into her eyes, glowing with sweet contentment, with the aftermath of pure, utter satisfaction.

"That was the best! I'm so lucky, so lucky to have such a lovely licker as my roomie!" she said as I gently caressed those apple-hued cheeks of hers.

We lay there like this, kissing and cuddling, until she got some of her strength back.

"Now it's my turn," she said, lowering her gaze to my breasts, running her fingers across my nipples. "I want these titties of yours. I've been dying to get my hands on them for weeks! You may not have noticed, Jenny, but every chance I got, when you were dressing and undressing, I'd do my best to get a view of these luscious globes of yours."

"So you think they're luscious, huh?"

"Do I ever!" she said, squeezing them.

"Well have some, then," I said, suddenly getting up and straddling her upper body, lowering my breasts to her face. Though my breasts are quite firm, they're big enough so they sway when I move my chest sideways. And that's what I did now, swaying my tits over her face as she luxuriated in their fullness. I loved being above her like this, feeding her my breasts. She brought her face between them, squeezing my tits against her cheeks, reveling in the contact.

"Since I don't much down there myself, I've always been fascinated with females who are nice and full, like you, Jenny," she confessed. "But, I swear to God, yours are absolutely the loveliest!"

I'd been complimented on my tits many times, but never quite with the fervor Fiona was showing.

"Well, have all you want, then," I said, smothering her face with my breasts as she drowned herself in them, kissing and licking the nipples, squeezing the mounds. Then she took my nipples in her mouth and started to suck them in earnest, taking her sweet time. I let her suck to her heart's content, like a baby dying for mother's milk.

Finally I lifted my breasts from her face.

"Now here's something else for you to dine on," I said, staying on top of her like this, straddling her body, but now bringing mine up so I was sitting over her face. I know she probably expected me to flatten myself out on my back and spread my legs, as she had for me, but I thought I'd add a little variety to our carnal coupling, and sit on her face like this instead, planting it right over her mouth.

"Take a good look," I said, lifting myself slightly and reaching between my legs to hold open my pussy. I've always loved staring at it myself, spending countless hours in front of a mirror -- I know, I'm one vain bitch! -- so I knew what I had between my legs was very pretty indeed, an observation confirmed by others, both female and male.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, staring right at it, inches from her eyes. "That is absolutely gorgeous! It's like the loveliest of roses, and as sweetly fragrant. And dripping wet with dew!"

I loved showing it off like this as she just gazed straight ahead. But now I finally lowered it two inches, bringing it in reach of her lips, her tongue.

"Devour me," I told her, feeding it to Fiona.

"How delicious, pussy tartare," she purred, licking her lips. "One of my culinary favorites, a dish I always relish!"

"Yes, some tasty American cuisine for your refined Anglo-African palate," I told her as she dug right in, kissing and licking my pussy at once, caught up in the thrill of it all, her head between my legs, trapped there, forced to do nothing but luxuriate in my folds.

And luxuriate she did, tending to me with skillful, eager, oral caresses, driving her tongue up into my vagina, deep too. Only now did I realize what an amazingly long -- and strong! -- tongue my roommate had. I rode that stiffened tongue of hers now as I'd ride a cock, letting myself get fucked by it.

But finally she took hold of my hips and stopped me from rocking up and down on her tongue, moving her mouth up an inch to my clit, knowing I was ready now for some serious stimulation.

"Please, yes! That feels good!" I hissed as I felt her tongue lap away at me. I closed my eyes and just took in the indescribable sensations, drinking in the pleasure, delirious with excitement. I looked down. Her face was hidden, buried between my legs as she munched away hungrily. All I could see was her long, wavy blonde hair, draped over the pillow like some golden shawl.

I reached down to take hold of her hands, bringing them up to cup my breasts. She squeezed them, her fingers finding my erect nipples, rubbing them excitedly as she kept licking my pussy.

"Uh huh, lick it!" I urged, loving how she was doing it to me, feeding on me, with me sitting right on her face. I'd only done it that way a few times, and made a mental note to remember to make this a regular part of my cunnilingual routine.

Now I closed my eyes again and focused on the mounting feelings, the exquisite sensations intensifying in my loins. God, how I love experiencing orgasms! I'm sure everyone does, but I'm a real glutton for them.

Just as Fiona seemed to be a real glutton for the taste of my cunt! A cunt that was about to explode!

Just one more flicker of her tongue would do it, I knew--

"N-- n-- n-- now! Now!!! Nowwwww!!!!!" I shrieked as I felt the climax tear through my body, racing down every inflamed nerve ending to the final destination, the Ground Zero of pleasure - my clit!

libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers