Jenny Loves "Arse"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,719 Followers

As sometimes happens with me right after I climax, I can't take another moment of direct stimulation and so I had to pull my pussy away from Fiona's mouth, still hungry for more. I looked down at her beautiful, angelic face, now twisted in a grimace of pure, ravenous greed -- greed for the taste of my succulent cunt! Her lips, her cheeks wet from my cunt.

I felt a little weak, and my knees were wobbly now that I had cum. And so I lifted myself off of Fiona's face and lay beside her, the two of us staring into each others' eyes, both of us satiated.

"That felt amazing," I told her as she smiled happily, thrilled to have pleased me, I knew, thrilled to have been pleased as she had.

"You really give great-- how do you say it here in America, what is that word?-- great 'head'? Is that what you call it?"

"Yeah, that's one way we talk about it," I said. "and you're no slouch yourself in the muffdiving department?"

"Oh, I know that one -- muffdiving,," she said, "we used to say that in boarding schooll too."

"Well, it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun having you as my roommate, Fiona," I told her, caressing her cheeks, her hair, pressing her against me, the two of us hugging and squirming like two satisfied kittens.

"Yes, we'll never have to be bored during those lonely nights."

We talked about all this now, me and Fiona, agreeing that we'd be there for each other when the mood struck us both, but that we'd still feel free to explore any sexual terrain that seemed appealing, promising not to hide things from each other, to be totally open on all matters sexual.

"And so let me be open with you now, Jenny," Fiona said, pressing even closer. "There's something I've been thinking about, a fantasy I've been having about you, you doing something to me. Can I tell you what it is?"

"Don't keep me waiting another second!" I urged her.

"Well, as you know, before coming here I went to boarding school," she began. "You've heard all about English boarding schools I'm sure, the uniforms, the headmistresses, all the discipline, the punishments."

"Yes, I have heard about all that," I told her. In fact I had found it quite intriguing and had recently read a very spicy novel set in England with that as a theme.

"Well, some of us who go through all that, we develop -- how shall I put it? -- we develop rather special erotic tastes."

She blushed slightly now, and looked so cute, her pale, freckled skin reddening.

"And what tastes did you develop, Fiona?" I probed.

She hesitated a moment, then looked me right in the eye.

"Oh, let me blunt, I especially developed a taste for spanking," she now confessed. "Specifically for draping myself over the lap of another woman, with my bum exposed, and receiving a thorough spanking?"

"Tell me more," I urged, deeply intrigued.

"Soon after I met you, I began to feel this desire-- to feel that you were just the sort whom I'd love to have spank me. Now I can tell you this, Jenny, confess it finally. But I've been thinking about it every day, you doing that to me. Have you ever done that to anyone?"

"Spanked someone? No," I told her. "But I sure do like the sound of it. I have thought of doing that, been very curious about it, curious about what it was like to do it."

"You have!?" she said, thrilled to hear it. "I can be your first then, you first spankee!"

"Do you want me to spank you? Now?" I asked.

"Yes! yes!" she exulted, her eyes big. "That would just thrill me, it really would!"

I asked her to tell me more about her spanking fetish, and she explained that she liked a fantasy to go with it, something that would lead to getting spanked, being punished. New to this, I asked her if she wanted to suggest something, a scenario. But she said it would be far more exciting for her if I created the fantasy. So I thought about it for a while, then asked her to get dressed, and to put on a skirt and one of the pairs of panties I had bought that afternoon, the display of which began this whole sizzling afternoon of carnal delights! She gathered the clothes and I told her to take them with her into the bathroom and put them on, then to come out.

A minute later she came back dressed in a short skirt and sweater, my panties presumably under that skirt.

"Now go out into the hall, wait a few seconds, then knock," I told her.

She knocked, and I stood up, walking to my dresser and opening a drawer.

"Come in,"

Fiona came in, silent.

"I was just looking for my very favorite pair of panties and couldn't find them. You wouldn't by any chance be wearing them, Fiona? You wouldn't have borrowed them without my permission, would you?"

She stood there, silent. Now I walked over to her and lifted up her skirt.

"Look, there they are!" I snapped. "Who told you you could wear them?"

"I'm sorry," she said meekly, lowering her head.

"Sorry isn't enough, you'll have to be punished!"

At the word 'punished' she looked up, her eyes wide.

"Punished?"

"Yes, punished."

I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Get over my knees... right now!" I commanded her, pleased as punch that I had gotten into this fantasy so smoothly.

She scampered over to me and draped herself over my knees as I lifted her skirt above her waist.

"We'll have to take these panties back now, won't we?" I said, slowly pulling them down over her buttocks and thighs and all the way down her legs. Then I brought the panties up to her face.

"Open your mouth," I demanded as she obeyed, and I stuffed the panties into her mouth, gagging her. "Since you love my panties so much, here they are for you."

Gagged now, and over my knees, I looked down at the sleek, lithe form of her body, at her smooth, milky buttocks, pale and freckled, and very vulnerable and exposed.

"You've been bad!" I said, bringing the flat of my hand down sharply on her buns. "Wearing my undies like that!

I began spanking her now with a hard, steady downstroke.

"Very, very bad..."

Soon her buns had flushed to an appealingly bright pink. It had never even occurred to me to ever do this to a babe, but now that I was doing it, giving my lovely roommate a hard spanking, I was loving it, I was a real natural, I felt.

"Very bad... very naughty," I said, continuing the onslaught as I glimpsed Fiona sliding a hand under her stomach, reaching for her pussy, no doubt eager to relieve the newly inflamed itch down there.

"Who said you could play with your pussy!" I snapped at her, reaching under to pull her fingers away from herself.

"If anyone will be playing with your pussy around here, it'll be me," I said, as I stopped spanking her now and, instead, drove three fingers up what I could clearly see was her sopping wet cunt.

And so now, her mouth gagged with my panties, her buttocks a bright pink from my blows, I fucked her hard and steady with my fingers as, again, she began to moan and groan, her noisemaking this time muffled by her gag. Moments later her whole body, stretched over my lap like this, began to throb and quiver and my sweet roommate, Fiona, I knew had cum a second time.

I had put on my new matching bra and panties after Fiona had dressed and gone out into the hallway. Now I pushed her off of me and stood up.

"Down on your knees!" I barked as she dropped to the floor. With Fiona now kneeling in front of me, I pulled down my panties. Then I planted my feet wide apart and reached between my legs to hold open my pussy.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress," she said with a trembling voice. "I'm starving!"

And with that she again drove her greedy tongue into my cunt.

Now that the ice had been broken, Fiona and I completely opened up to each other. With her fetish for a good spanking, I asked her whether arousal in her rear quarters went beyond a good reddening of her cheeks. And she confessed that her bottom, all of it, was a very intense erogenous zone for her. I asked her about anal sex, whether she had been fucked in the ass? And she confessed that she had been so fucked, and that anal sex was a major source of deep arousal for her. I told her the same was true for me. I had one hot bottom, I confessed, and though my cheeks had never received a spanking, as hers had many, many times, that light hole between my cheeks had enjoyed much probing.

"Mine too," she told be, eager to c onfess all.

"What kind of probing?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. Tongues, fingers, cocks, toys."

I felt a twicth in my clit when I heard her say this.

The next day I walked into our bathroom and there stood Fiona, naked, splashing some water on her face. I needed to piss, so I hitched up my skirt and pulled down my panties, planting my rump on the toilet seat, and quickly letting go of a strong stream of urine. Fiona had pissed right in front of me the first day I met her, explaining that when you go boarding school you get used to that, girls relieving themselves in front of each other. In the American fashion, I viewed bathroom functions as more private. But quickly I adopted Fiona's casualness, and we thought nothing of peeing in front of one another now.

"Where were you last night?" she probed.

I'd been seeing a guy, and explained I spent the night at his place. Naturally Fiona asked me for all the dirty details. And I gladly shared them, including the fact that Steve had fucked me up the ass. Hearing that, Fiona turned to me.

"Up the ass, eh?"

"Right up there," I said, "felt good too. He has a nice, stiff cock and he knows how to use it."

I had finished pissing and reached for a clump of toilet paper to wipe myself, when Fiona took hold of my wrist and stopped me.

"No, Let me, I have a better way," she said, dropping to her knees now and spreading my thighs as I sat on the toilet. Then, to my shock, she proceeded to 'wipe' me off, wipe me off with her tongue!

"We learned to do all sorts of depraved things in boarding school," she said with a little lewd smile, her chin, her cheeks wet with my urine.

"Well I can tell you one thing," I said, "I've never been so intimately wiped."

She gazed at me a moment, thinking.

"You know, Jenny, you telling me you had your arse fucked last night makes me a little jealous. It's been quite a while since anyone has played with my bum."

The message was definitely getting through.

"I think we'll have to do something about that," I said, getting up off the toilet as I took her hand and led her back into the bedroom.

I adored Fiona's trim buttocks, pale and freckled. I loved to hold them in my hands and spank them, but now I eyed them with new lustful desires. I didn't just want to lay my hands on those alluring buns of hers, I wanted to get between them, with my tongue, my fingers.

And Fiona knew that's precisely what I had in mind. Because now she fell flat on the bed, on her stomach, reaching back to hold herself open.

"Hungry?" she said, turning back to look at me with a provocatively lewd smile lighting up that angelic, choir girl face of hers.

"Starved!" I said, gazing between her cheeks at the starry vision of her pink sphincter.

"This'll be another first for you, Jenny, a female arsehole,"

Previously I had told her that all my experience with anal sex had been with men. The closest I had come to female bottoms was spanking Fiona's.

"Arsehole, that's so cute," I said, noting the English term.

"Arsehole, bumhole... that's what we call it in merry old England," she said.

"Asshole, butthole... that's what we call it in the former colonies," I told her as we both laughed.

I kept staring, imagining other tongues, other fingers, hard cocks having been forced up the little hole. Now it was my turn to enjoy that secret, hidden spot. I held open her cheeks, staring into the crevice, at the rosy, puckered sphincter, so pretty, so appealing, like a little flower waiting for the sting of a bee. I took my sweet time, kissing her cheeks, my lips moving tantalizingly closer to the delicious prize between them, the luscious anus. Now I planted little kisses over that anus as she moaned and sighed softly. And then dug my tongue into her crack and began to lick her, to lick her asshole, her "arsehole."

"My God, that feels so delicious! Lick my bum, lick it!" she pleaded as I really lapped away at her appetizing bottom.

"Now I want yours, Jenny, I want to taste it, I need to taste it!"

So I assumed the position, sticking it way out for her. She loved my butt, and told me more than once I had the sexiest pair of buns she had ever seen. Plus, while hers were all pale and milky, appropriately English, I'd had a chance to sunbathe for a few days at a nude beach before I started the semester. So my butt was still appealingly tan, which Fiona appreciated.

I reached back to spread open those tan buns of mine.

"There it is, enjoy!" I told her.

"I think I will, sweetie," she said, "I think I will."

She replaced my hands with her own, digging her thumbs into my crack to spread me wide open in there. And then she dug right in to feast on it. That first contact of her warm, knowing tongue on my aroused membranes sent a shiver of pure, raw pleasure racing through every cell in my body. Funny how intimacy can do that to you. And, really, few things are as intimate as exposing your ass to the willing, eager tongue of another.

I'd known what a long and strong tongue Fiona had from the way she liked to dig as deep as she could into my vagina. Now she was doing the same to my ass, forcing it into my sphincter and up into my anal passage.

"Fiona!" I hissed. "That feels so good, your tongue in there."

"Now how about I work this in there," she said, suddenly pulling her tongue away and sliding in a finger instead. She fingered my butthole, kneeling beside me as I turned my face to hers. She pressed her lips to mine, thrusting her hot tongue in my mouth, the same tongue she'd just forced into my butt. Now I reached back too, and worked a finger up her butt, still moist from my licking.

Here we were, sharing a hot, passionate kiss while we fingered each others' assholes!

"You probably did this in boarding school In England, huh? Diddling one another's bumholes," I purred pulling away from her lips.

"We did all sorts of nasty things in boarding school. We would've been bored stiff if we hadn't."

Now she pulled her finger from my butt and brought it up to her lips, licking it.

"See? I worship every part of you, Jenny," she said, excitedly licking that finger. And so now I pulled my finger from her bottom and eagerly licked it myself.

"And I worship every part of you, Fiona."

Here we were, on elbows and knees next to one another, licking our fingers like this! If only our dorm mates knew what obscenely intimate games the two co-eds in room 311 were up to!

"You know, here they sometimes call anal play 'Greek,'" I told her.

"They call it that in England too."

"How do you say sixty-nine in Greek?" I said, as her eyes lit up, knowing just what I was getting at. So now we assumed the familiar soixante-neuf position, as they say in French. But now we put a Greek twist on the number '69' and rather than licking each others' pussies, we licked each others' assholes! All that meant was reaching back an inch further with our tongues.

Once we had given each others' bottoms a thorough tongue bath, we moved to a much more familiar spot, zeroing in on one another's clits with our eager, agile tongues. I swear, we spent the next couple of hours licking and fondling each other, front and rear, and making sure not to neglect our very sensitive titties. But the focus was our two bottoms. Mine had been fucked last night, so Fiona was easily able to probe it with four fingers. Hers had recently been out of practice, so I took my time with her, but her lust made up for being a little rusty in the anal department, and soon I, too, had four stiff fingers buried in her bumhole. Buried in there as I licked her pussy and brought her to yet another volcanic orgasm, her greed for pleasure knowing no bounds. By the time we were finished, we were two sweaty, satiated, profoundly satisfied sluts ready for eight solid hours of sleep, colored by vivid erotic dreams!

libidinal
libidinal
2,719 Followers