Jenny Takes A Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers

Jenny had never felt more alive than she did right at that moment. Gone was the delirium of earlier. All the cocaine she’d ingested had kicked in powerfully, and every nerve ending was alive and tingling. She worked her body frenziedly around the two hard cocks in her pussy and her ass, while she went from one cock to the other to the other, sucking each one in turn. She sensed, rather than saw, two more men step up to either side of her, and she felt them rub their hard dicks over her back as they masturbated. As they stroked themselves faster and faster, she pulled the cock she happened to be sucking out of her mouth and urged them to shoot their cum on her back.

“I wanna be covered in cum,” she exclaimed. “I love this!” And the two men were ready, the effects of weed and cocaine proving impossible to hold back. Jenny squealed in delight as she felt the hot splashes criss-cross her back. Both men then rubbed the last oozing drops of cum in her increasingly soaked hair. That was all it took for the man in front of her. He gripped her by the hair, forced her mouth fully on his cock and spewed his load deep in her throat. The man on her right was next and he told her to open wide then aimed his rocket shots at her mouth, and most of them actually found the mark, although one or two missed and hit her cheek. She had barely enough time to swallow down that load when her head was wrenched to the left and a spurting cock filled her mouth.

Watching the horny blonde get her mouth filled with cum was a sight that the two men fucking Jenny’s ass and pussy couldn’t overcome, and they began pounding hard in her hot holes before surrendering their hot jets of cum, and Jenny was right there with them, orgasming like a maniac.

By now, it was almost 3 a.m., and just then the sound of Harleys filled the house from outside. Robbie’s biker buddies had arrived, including the crankhead. About a dozen leather-clad bikers entered the house and greeted Robbie like the comrade he was. Robbie had gone to high school with the leader of this particular group, and he had ridden with them on several occasions. They hooted and hollered as they watched Jenny disengage herself from the fivesome she’d just finished with. Then several of the bikers and Robbie retired to his bedroom to conduct some business.

Jenny took the opportunity of the distraction to take a quick break. She needed to pee and she needed a drink. She decided to avoid the bathroom and simply walked out the back door naked, squatted on the grass and let it flow. Then she returned to the room, cum still dripping off her face, cum gushing out of her pussy and her ass, and cum globs smeared all over her body. She accepted a cold beer, another shot of vodka and a joint that was being passed between a small group of a half-dozen naked men. They hadn’t been attended to yet, so after the joint was finished and she’d sucked down the last of her beer, she led them back to the mattress and lay back down. It was time for the party to resume.

Lying back on the cum-soaked mattress, Jenny felt her hair sloshing in a big pool of semen that had poured out of her pussy and her ass. The six men that she’d shared the joint with surrounded her, and one of them pushed his cock up her cunt. Another man stuck his cock in her mouth, two filled her hands and the other two slowly jacked off, waiting their turn.

For about 10 minutes, the duo worked themselves in Jenny’s pussy and ass, then their bodies stiffened and they came like thunderbolts, one adding more cum to her dripping pussy and the other firing his load down her throat.

As the bikers sat back and watched the show, the two men Jenny had been fisting went to either end of her body and thrust their cocks in her pussy and her mouth, while the two who had been doing themselves occupied her hands. It didn’t take long for any of them to cum, the two filling her holes both pulling out at the last second to spew their cum on her body, while the two men in her hands couldn’t hold back and fired all over her tits.

Then it was time for a real break. Most of the bar crowd had departed, leaving a dozen bikers, Robbie, his brother and the original crowd who had accompanied Robbie from the bar, 20 men in all. Jenny was given another beer while Robbie passed around the mirror upon which lines of crystal meth were drawn. Jenny’s eyes sparkled as she watched the drug being consumed. She knew from experience what that meant. It meant that she and the roomful of men were about to hit the heart of a true sexual marathon. She had learned that meth wired her like nothing else, not even cocaine, and she had proven on earlier occasions that she could fuck for hours while high on the stuff.

Jenny could feel cum oozing out of her well-used cunt and down the inside of her thighs and she sat on the floor drinking her beer and waiting her turn. When it came, she snorted the white powder eagerly and felt the hot sting of the crystal work its way from her nose to her lungs and thus through her whole body. Throughout the half-hour process it took to give everyone a dose, several joints made the rounds, adding to the effect.

But Jenny didn’t wait. Once she felt the crystal start to work on system, her arousal started going through the roof, and while the mirror continued to make the rounds, she stood up and walked over to the chair where the leader of the pack was sitting with the biggest dick she’d ever seen sticking up hard out of his leathers. She said nothing, but just knelt between his legs and started sucking the huge, throbbing monster. She sucked as much of the fat dong as she could get into her mouth, and lashed the shaft with her tongue, caressing his bloated balls as she worked his mouth over his cock. One hand she kept between her legs, strumming her fat clit and feeling her juices start to flow, along with the cum that kept oozing out.

When the biker felt he was ready, he pulled her up by her armpits, turned her around so she was facing the room and sat her down on his cock, forcing it fully up her ass in one smooth motion. Jenny howled in a combination of pain and pleasure as the man’s giant cock filled her rectum to the hilt. She was grateful at that moment that she’d already been well cored, otherwise she probably would not have been able to take it without more pain that she was prepared to endure.

The leader of the gang was a big, powerful man and he gripped Jenny’s hips and worked her up and down on his rock-hard cock. Jenny opened her pussy with one hand and diddled her clit with the other, feeling a huge orgasm building. She had thought one of the men would come up and double her, but apparently the leader wanted her all for himself, so she happily rode the big dick in her ass while she fingered herself. As she was worked up and down, sweat from her exertions and from the meth broke out all over her body, and she shook her wet, stringy hair all about in a frenzy of lust.

It took a while, but eventually, Jenny felt the strongest orgasm yet roar through her body, and she clenched, groaned, grunted and squealed as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Her clenching spasms finally gripped the big dick in her ass enough to push the leader over the edge, and with a groan he shot a dozen huge blasts of cum up her wet hole.

Jenny was simply rolled off the big man onto the sofa, where a naked biker sat stroking a long fat dick. She straddled his thighs, melted her wet pussy over his dick and began to ride him with strong up-and-down strokes. Jenny’s gaping, cum-filled asshole was too inviting to resist, so another biker climbed in behind and pushed his dick up her hole, while another man knelt on the sofa and pulled her mouth onto his cock. Jenny gave a muffled groan as the threesome worked her hot little body like maestros. In and out, out and in, the trio worked themselves into a froth, bringing Jenny to a succession of climaxes before they finally signaled to each other that they were ready to cum. On cue, they each pushed in as deep as they could and added their cum to the river of cum that had already been shot down all three of her voracious holes.

When this trio had finished and their slack dicks had wormed their way out of her body, she was simply rolled over again to another man sitting on the sofa. He gripped Jenny around the chest and fed his cock up her ass, while another man pushed his cock in her pussy and another pulled her hair back and thrust his cock roughly down her throat. Jenny was cumming almost constantly now as this trio worked her body, covering her with theirs, and she could feel the fuck frenzy roaring through her system. The meth had given all of the men incredible control, and they fucked her for over 20 minutes before they finally shot off. The two men sandwiching Jenny shot cum in their respective holes, where it flowed out around their shafts, and the third man pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot a huge, thick load across her eyes, covering them almost like a blindfold.

Then it was back to the mattress. Jenny was laid back and two men worked the cocks in her body. One lifted her legs high in the air and pushed his short, but stubby cock up her pussy, while the other pulled her head back and skullfucked her hard. Jenny was in a weird delirium. Her body was exhausted from the constant climaxes, but the meth had cleared her mind and she was quite alert to what was going on. This duo didn’t take all that long to cum, so they pulled out and shot cum on her body. The man in her mouth shot rockets of cum across her cum-covered tits, while the man in her pussy exploded all over her bald pussy and her abdomen.

Jenny was next turned back onto her knees, so one man could stick his dick in her ass and another could get a full-body blowjob. As this duo worked her body, Jenny idly noticed that a half-dozen more bikers had joined the party, and had stripped to wait their turn. Jenny sucked deeply on the cock in front of her while the one in her ass pumped wildly. By now, Jenny’s ass had been fucked so much that she could barely feel the man as he worked his average-sized dick in her butt. They quickly reached the firing strokes, and exploded with hard cum loads. The man fucking her ass, pulled out and shot his cum all over her butt cheeks and her lower back, but the one in her mouth filled her throat with creamy cum, which she swallowed like it was nectar.

When this duo pulled away, it was time for the rest of them to surround her. Jenny’s chest heaved in a combination of a crystal meth rush and the exertions she was being put through, but she was still plenty alert and croaked for more. One man slithered his fully naked body under hers on the slimy mattress then pulled her pussy onto his nice fat dick. Another biker shoved an equally big cock up her ass, causing Jenny to moan in response. Three men stood in front of her and took turns shoving their dicks in her mouth, and the other two bikers who had not yet been serviced filled her hands with their hard rods.

Robbie and his friends looked on in amazement, their cocks back at full roar from the effects of the meth and the weed they were again passing around. Seven on one was a new record for one of their orgies, and Robbie was especially taken by the feral look in Jenny’s eyes as she worked her body around these men. Groans and gasps filled the room as the group worked themselves to a frenzy, and Jenny quickly started cumming again, the orgasms coming in wave after wave until she was keening like a banshee around whatever cock happened to be in her mouth at the time.

At last, the group began to collectively feel their groins tingle, and one by one they surrendered their loads. First came one of the men Jenny had been sucking, cumming on her face and adding his spunk to the thick coating that completely covered her head. Then the two men she had been stroking shot off on her back at the same time. Then the two other men she’d been sucking shot their rocks off, one filling her mouth with creamy sauce, while the other planted his load on the side of her head, filling her right ear with cum. Finally, the two men double-fucking Jenny sent powerful final strokes pumping ever deeper until they, too, filled Jenny’s holes with still more cum. And the whole time, Jenny was twitching and trembling from the effects of multiple orgasms.

When the group pulled away, Jenny noticed through dazed eyes that it was light outside. This group of bikers had been working on her for well over two hours, and they weren’t done yet. She fell forward on the mattress exhausted, her mind in a twilight zone between unconsciousness and alertness. She barely felt it as Robbie knelt behind her and pushed his rejuvenated cock up her flooded asshole and fucked her ass while she slithered on the cum-covered mattress. When he shot his load up her ass, she hardly reacted.

For the next three hours, Robbie’s friends and the bikers took turns fucking one or the other of Jenny’s gaping holes, until they were so fucked open that nobody could get any traction. They turned her on her back and fucked her that way for awhile then rolled her back on her stomach and fucked her doggy-style. When she was too fucked open to do anything, they simply jacked off all over her body then left.

Jenny’s mind was alert enough from the meth so that she was always aware of what was going on around her, but she was too exhausted to react, or even open her eyes to acknowledge anything. Finally, around 10:30 in the morning, she was left alone on the flooded mattress. As his friends crashed in various parts of the house and he himself prepared to get a few winks, Robbie gazed down at his handiwork. Jenny was on her back, with her legs spread wide and cum still pouring out of her pussy and her ass, so much so that it had formed a huge pool between her legs. Huge blotches of cum covered her torso, her tits and her neck, and her face was a thick, white mask of cum. Her hair was medusa-like, stringy and wet with cum and sweat. She finally slept then, her body trying to renew itself. It was fitful sleep, however, because the lingering effects of the meth and coke that she’d ingested were still working on her body.

Jenny slept in that position until about 2 p.m., when she awoke with the powerful need to pee and a gnawing hunger in her gut. After she’d peed, however, Robbie was there with another line of coke and another joint, then he picked her up and fucked her on the kitchen table. When he was finished, she was returned to the filthy mattress, where the whole process began all over again.

Two hours later, after all of Robbie’s friends had fucked one or another of her gaping holes, the doorbell rang, and it was the pizza delivery man, bringing six large pizzas for food. The deliveryman’s tip was a crack at Jenny’s pussy, which he eagerly accepted.

After that, another crowd of men, including some of the partiers from the previous night, returned to continue the orgy. Jenny was stoked once again on drugs, drink and orgasmic delirium, and she lasted until about 2 a.m., when she finally passed out from the effects of the weekend orgy. And still, for another three hours, men came and pushed cocks in her sloppy holes while she was out cold on her stomach, her butt propped up for easy access. She was nothing but a cum repository to these men, and they used her to an unbelievable extent.

Finally, sometime just before dawn, Robbie and Ricky wrapped Jenny up in a sheet and carried her to her apartment, but not before they had gotten plenty of pictures for their collection. Jenny was covered literally from head to toe in successive layers of cum. Cum had dried on her body and had been covered in turn with more cum. Her hair was thick with the stuff, and cum oozed from her fully distended pussy and asshole. The two brothers laughed as they deposited Jenny at her apartment. She’d been the best cum whore they’d ever had at one of their parties, and it wouldn’t be long before images of Jenny in action were floating all over their respective workplaces and on the Internet.

Jenny finally regained consciousness sometime Sunday afternoon, lying naked on the floor of her own apartment. At first, she was disoriented and didn’t know where she was. But when she looked down at the condition of her body, she was horrified. Her entire body, including her face and head, were tightly encased in a spider’s web of dried and semi-dried semen, and her hair was stiff as a board from dried cum. Her pussy and asshole were still gaping open – and were incredibly sore – from all the use they had gotten over the almost 30 hours of sex she’d been subjected to. In fact, it would be several days before her asshole finally regained any of its elasticity and returned to anything approaching its normal puckered tightness. Even as she lay there in exhaustion, she could see red streaks and bruises coming up all over her body from being so thoroughly manhandled for so long. And when she tried to get up and move, every muscle in her body screamed in pain.

Jenny finally crawled to the bathroom, where she managed to pick herself up enough to sit on the pot and pee. As she did, big globs of cum came out with her urine, and it was then that she lost it. She cried bitterly at what had happened to her, what she had allowed to happen. She couldn’t believe that she’d been manipulated into being used like that. She hadn’t counted how many different men had fucked her at Robbie’s party, but it had to have been between 80 and 100. Most of them had fucked her at least twice, and many had done her as many as four or five times.

But when she finally calmed down, she managed a wry smile. She’d gotten her most secret fantasy, and then some. She had seen just how far she could go down the path of perversion, and at times, she had to admit, some of the orgasms she had experienced had been among the most intense of her life.

Jenny managed to get herself cleaned up – it took her three washings to get all the cum out of her hair – then she ate a bite and went to bed. She knew instinctively that her relationship with Robbie was over. He’d gotten what he wanted out of her, and, in a perverse sense, she’d gotten what she’d needed out of him. She’d become a sexually liberated woman; she’d paid a high physical price for it, but she’d learned a lot along the way.

She wasn’t terribly surprised upon her return to work on Monday to learn that her exploits were common knowledge at the office, nor was she surprised when her boss called her in on Wednesday and asked her to take a drug screen. He had gotten a printout of a picture of Jenny in action, and felt she could no longer be one of his team. Instead of taking the drug test, which she knew would come up positive, Jenny calmly walked out, went straight to a strip club and was quickly hired as a dancer. She also resolved to quit doing the hard drugs that Robbie had gotten her to take, although she retained a weakness for weed.

After Jenny had danced for a living for about six months, she had saved a tidy sum of money, and she decided to look into attending one of the universities in the city. She went back to school beginning in the summer session, and for the next 2½ years, she went to school, studied accounting, and she stripped for a living to pay for it. She did so without regrets or shame, and she fucked any man – and more than a few women – she wanted who turned her on.

But she never had, nor did she ever desire, a repeat of her performance of the weekend she took a long, hard ride with Robbie Tucker and his friends.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers