Jenny Wants More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't stop, baby!" she said as she ground her butt into my hips, with her eyes locked on Jack's face. I couldn't tell who she was exhorting and I don't think she could either. Jack, being encouraged by her comment, reached further under her. I could feel his finger tip, brushing my penetrating cock, as he massaged her clit.

She turned further back to catch a glimpse of me thrusting into her said softly, "John, he is touching me. I didn't plan for this. Are you ok?"

Then, after she saw me nod, Jenny reached back with one hand to briefly touch Jack's penis, with kind of a petting gesture. My cock must have grown larger, because she then gasped, "Oh my God, you are just huge right now. Oh, Jesus!" and began the ascent to a climax. Unlike her first cum, she was alert and talking, as if to reassure Jack and me that we were both part of her orgasm.

"Jack," she added, "it is so hot when you touch me. I have fantasized about this...uh.... two man thing, for years. Damn," she groaned, "he is so big in me. Thank you for leaving the camera...I have been so fucking...oooohh, God...turned on by your watching us. Oh, do me guys; make your slut for the night. Take me to places my sweet little cunt has never been before."

I had never heard Jenny use such language before. I think she was recalling some of the language in the sex magazines she had been reading, in the prequel to this story..."Visiting Jenny" .Obviously, she was a boiling hot girl, who had sexual feelings deep within her just waiting to be released. We each continued our attention to her.

Soon, she spoke again. This time her voice was guttural and somewhat slurred, "John, I am ready to go...see if you can feel me cummmmmmmm." As if on cue, her pussy gripped my cock in a vise. We both stopped moving as Jack's finger did the rest to take her over the edge.

His penis was only 12 inches from Jenny's head. Jenny and I were both mesmerized by our image on the TV. I felt the bed being bumped and turned my head, to see that Jack's penis was now directly in front of her lips. Jenny's jaw dropped, at the close up view of a solid dick, at her lips. Jack, never overlooking an opportunity, thrust his meat directly into her mouth. This action, just inches from the lens, seemed to fill the TV screen. Jenny moaned, pumped his cock with her hand using short strokes. With her other hand she held herself up in frame. She found that my seeing her blow Jack had turned my cock to stone. I began a similar rhythm to the one she was using with Jack.

"Hello!" Jack murmured.

"Oh, God, Jenny can you feel how hard this makes me?" I asked.

She briefly removed his cock, by turning her head away and said "My pussy is so wet, I am so turned on, and you guys are making me crazy!" She pulled Jack's penis to her lips while her head stayed in the video frame. We all watched the wanton craving on her face, as she licked the foreskin of his uncircumcised cock. It was also obvious that she loved being watched...and watching her and her partner enough to pointedly keep the action on camera.

There was a dreamy look on her face and a hint of an excited smile. Nothing, it seemed, turned her on more than playing with two cocks at the same time. Later, I was to find out otherwise.

I have to admit that I rather liked seeing her with another man. I got a real charge out of her excitement and in letting another man find out why I was so lucky to have her with me.

The conversation didn't change when she began her ministrations to his dick. It just stopped. Jack just made quiet contented cooing sounds as she stroked his cock. She smiled encouragingly as he reached out a hand to cup her breast.

Jenny bent over toward Jack as I watched her mouth engulf his hard cock. Her left hand snaked to my penis. I watched her lips slide up and down on Jack's cock and smiled, knowing how good it was feeling for him.

I rather hated to break up the fun, but nature called... I needed to use the bathroom and I was getting thirsty. I proposed to go get beverages while they played. I thought this might be the private time that Jenny and Jack seemed to need earlier.

Her head bobbed several more times on Jack's pole. My eyes watched her lips slide up and down as my cock throbbed in her hand.

Finally, but reluctantly, she slid her mouth off his cock. She playfully ducked away from me and snuggled up to Jack. "Sorry, Jack you will just have to take care of me yourself, he's leaving!" she teased. Then she kissed the head of his cock before straightening up. She wiggled her cute naked butt at me as I walked out. He reached out and groped that cute ass, while I smirked.

Jack watched me leave. I was gone briefly in the bathroom and then went downstairs to prepare more drinks. Once in the kitchen, I realized that we had left quite a mess earlier. I did a bit of picking up and putting away of things. Soon, I made drinks, cut some more cheese, ham and added crackers. Then, I loaded it all on a tray and to avoid spilling, I took my time climbing the stairs. The events in the bedroom went on passionately. What I found as I entered the bedroom was extreme. But, it was the result of being gone for nearly 20 minutes. The videotape told the story.

The camera continued to show Jack as he kissed down her belly and his face disappeared between her thighs. Her hips shifted to make it easier for him to lick her tender clit. It was fun to watch her face as another man pleased her.

Jenny's face contorted in her first orgasm by Jack. Her whole body flushed and she made gurgling sounds as her eyes were slammed tight shut. I watched and smiled as her hips bucked into his face and one hand pressed his head even tighter to her spasming pussy. I watched her face and the flush rising to her gorgeous tits as the first spasm slowed. I knew that if he kept it up she would have another, and another, each stronger than the last. Her hand held his face tight, as that first one wound down, letting him know that she didn't want him to stop yet.

When they broke the kiss of love, she turned to the video camera and gasped. "You're really good with your tongue, Jack, really good. I can hardly wait to feel your cock."

"Grrrr. You look fucking amazing, Jenny. I want your tight, wet pussy, but I also want the rest!"

Jenny groaned, lifted her legs up, and threw them over his shoulders. Her pussy was fully open and ready to be fucked. Jack held his cock and guided it to her pussy. He was running the tip of it up and down her, making him wet and with one hard thrust he pushed deep into her. Jenny let out a muffled scream as she can felt his cock drive deep into her.

"Fuck me harder, baby. Hurt me, fill my pussy with your cum!" This was long before concerns about HIV/AIDS. Jenny was on the pill. But, at the moment she was losing control, her body shuddering, screaming as she went into another orgasm, all based on the entry of his hard cock.

Suddenly Jack pulled his cock from her. "Get on your knees babe. I want to fuck you from behind." Jenny was panting and the video showed her bright pink skin, gleaming with a coating of perspiration from the effort of her cumming.

She slowly turned...the look on her face was surprisingly serious...even fearful She raised herself onto her knees, her body profiled, as Jack moved close up behind her. She could feel his cock rubbing against her ass.

"Open your legs wider."

Jenny did as ordered. Jack kisses her back softly as his hands move around her and he pinches her lovely puffy nipples.

"Ouch, that hurts. It's too hard, Jack!"

He ignores her and carries on pinching them harder before his hands slip down her arms. He reached out of frame then pulled her hands behind her. This forced her shoulders to the mattress, with her face to the camera. Jack was strapping her wrists together with the belt from his robe.

"Jack what the fuck are you doing?" Jenny whimpered. She did not sound angry...more like she was submitting to him.

He responded by slapping her bare ass and telling her to shut up as he pushed her forward and guided his cock deep into her pussy, grinding into her, as he pulled her back, hard. onto his cock. Jenny moaned as he fucked her. His finger was clearly probing her asshole. She whimpered again, as his finger pushed deep into it.

This can be so painful, but the look on her face was not agony...it was...horny... she was grimacing with the effort of fucking...and her approaching climax....

Jenny turned her face as far as possible, so that Jack could see her...and made a baffling statement... as she's just about to cum again.

"Oh Jack, I love it when you take me so rough...my ass is only yours...you know that...he's never had me there...take me....oh God... I am cummmmming." The video tape didn't lie...it only recorded what was said. Now, I knew what the secret looks were about. She had been seeing Jack without me...and perhaps for some time. Further, she was apparently enjoying anal sex with him...and we had never even discussed it, much less do it!

While, I was still being busy in the kitchen, he video camera was whirring away, taking in the charged scene of the bedroom. She looks fucking good like that, I thought to myself later while viewing the tape... tied up, naked, and being roughly fucked.

"John!" Jack shouts. "She looks good like this, do you agree?" Who is he speaking to? My God, he had been aware, though in her passion she had forgotten, that the tape was still rolling.

Then, my return was heard on the tape, finding Jenny face down on the bed, tied and being crudely fucked. There was no need to say a word, my cock hardened at the sight of this. Jack motioned for me to come over. Jenny, her cheeks burning, was humiliated and fearful of discovery that she has been sleeping with my best friend.

"Jack please, can we stop this? Let me go!"

Jack slapped her ass again, hard, telling her to shut the fuck up.

"You are going to suck your John's cock Jenny, while I fuck your ass."

He pulled Jenny up against him, still on her knees, facing me and thrust several pillows under her. The camera captures that her face is now only inches from my erection and she begs Jack not to make her do this. Another hard slap on her ass. My erection was so powerful, I ached.

"Suck it Jenny, be a good girl for me." I goaded. Forcing her lips, then her mouth open. I was baffled to find her tongue starting to circle it. Jack released the belt so her hands are free; she took me into her hand, jerking me off, and certainly tasting her fluids on my cock. Jack watches as my cock goes into her mouth inch by inch.

Jack took hold of his cock and ran it around Jenny's pussy, lubricating it, getting ready to fuck her ass. I thrust my cock hard into her mouth. She gagged as it hit the back of her throat and whimpered...yet...gasped and vigorously jerks me. She is totally ours.

Jenny could feel the tip of Jack's cock against her asshole, because she yelped and then having loosened her with his fingers.... with one hard push, he drove it deep into her. Jenny tried to scream, but my cock muffled it. She was being fucked like a slut, hard and fast....and seriously getting off on it all. I wrapped my hand up in her hair, holding her so I can fuck her mouth as I please. I remember thinking to myself..."She likes it rough. She wants this. She wants us to make her do it." Jack rammed his cock deep into her ass, his hand around her rubbing her clit hard. Jenny visibly trembled, her whole body shaking as she came like I had never seen her cum before. She was totally gone.

Jack was losing control as he could surely feel his cum pumping up his cock. He pulled out of her, held his cock over her ass, and smothered it in his juice. I groan; I need to cum, too. I look at Jack. He told me to "spray her face" with my cum; I pull my cock from her mouth and hold it, as my cum explodes over Jenny's face. Amazingly, she whirled into another bed shaking climax over my cumming on her...and at his suggestion. Jenny fell into a heap onto the bed exhausted and Jack stepped to the camera, then we see the scene fading into darkness. It turned out that he was planning to tell me that night anyway. Jenny was needlessly worried about hurting me, the events simply unfolded as you have read here today, and I learned a lot about what some women need...but will not ask for, from their lovers. Jenny was not in trouble with me...she would from then on, be getting the dominant screwing from me, that she really craved.

12