Jenny's Demise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body dipped slightly as she lost control of her legs, the hand around her mouth was removed and she could feel hands under her hips holding her up, ready for one hard final thrust. He groaned loudly, the sound echoed around the small room. She was keenly aware of his flexing cock within her, the gentle sensations were welcome in the cooling afterglow of her own climax.

He sat opposite Jenny in the carriage, the drinks warmed in the time they were gone. The only other passenger in 1st class didn't seem to notice them. Only they knew what had gone on, Jenny smiled at the thought.

"Ah, my station. You will call me Gen, yes?" Palo said standing.

"Yes." Jenny smiled.

She watched Palo's pert bottom as he wondered down the carriage. She sat rolling the glass in her hand, her hair needed a brush, her nipples pressed out against the shirt material. Her bra lay discarded somewhere in her handbag, she hadn't even bothered to pick up her thong - a gift for some other passenger, her smile turned wicked.

"Gen." She said to herself sipping at the whiskey.

Gen

My name is Gen. I am the director of an outsourcing agency for project managers. We supply managers to many types of company. I run the company with my very close friend Palo. We travel, a lot, sometimes together, but mostly alone, which is good as I get to meet lots of interesting people - men and women. I have many interesting experiences in many interesting places. I recently changed my name to Gen, I used to be called Jenny. But Jenny is dead, no that's too strong, Jenny has simply ended - which I'm happy about.