All Comments on 'Jenny's Lesson'

by Rod Hardwick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing!!!!

That was so hott! I luved it!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fucking hell!

My pussy is dripping wet. That was possibly the hottest erotica I've ever read! Someone needs to come on her tits next time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

i have never been so turned on by erotica, i was rubbing my clit the whole fucking time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good

I have a thing for gangbangs. This was good, I liked it. I was rubbing my clit the entire, and about when Brent and James came so did I. I figure, if a story makes me cum, it's gotta be good.

Very nice. The girl was a little bit stereotypical schoolgirl, which is cool if you've got a fetish. Would be great to see her in light bondage, like out partying at the frat house and some guys decide that she's teasing too much (but she's really trying to get it to happen, again) and it happens all over again. Maybe out her in cuffs, so she has to suck without her hand for help, and a change up of positions would probably work too.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Pretty good, but she got over the pain from being ass fucked too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
schoolgirl or teacher?

is she the student teacher or a schoolgirl?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jenny's Lessons continues: Her first DP

Please continue Jenny's lesson.

Perhaps the teacher finds out and is not only disappointed in her but frustrated because he finds her hot and sexy but keeps it to himself because he's married and thought she was a nice girl with propriety.

cowbullscowbullsover 7 years ago

I loved it but the story needs at least one more chapter where Mr. Miller takes her with a very wide and 12 " in every hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
After school activities

The school faculty slowly learns of her naughtiness,

everyone has a turn with her including the women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love to see to see a sequel where she teases even more in class and a lesbian girl dominates her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very hot

my wife is a high school teacher and, yes, I have had fantasies for years about her being raped by a group of students. Stripped, and fucked and sodomized right on her desk, a chalkboard eraser (do they even use those anymore) shoved in her mouth to stifle her shrieks. just roll her off the desk and leave her there, naked and dripping semen into widening pools.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife just loved being fucked by more than two strangers. Love it so much she also sucked cocks daily even at work with her boss. She loved glory hole cock sucking and could suck Eleven in just one night. Loved BBC orgies too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous