Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 07

Story Info
Jenny gets her night with her dad.
7.3k words
4.73
53.6k
11

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

Andy and I were both out of bed before seven-thirty the next morning. Daddy was just getting ready to leave for work when Andy and I came out for some coffee. Daddy had a knowing smile on his face when we walked into the kitchen together. As I was pouring us each a cup of coffee, daddy told Andy, "You know, Ann's old car is just sitting out there until she and Jenny decide what they want to do with it. For the rest of your stay, you and your brother can use that car. I know that the four of you have been real close during your visit; but I am sure that there are times that you would like to do something alone."

Andy smiled and said, "Gee thanks, Uncle Gary. We would like to go golfing a few days. We enjoyed playing with you and dad; but we don't always like to start as early as you do."

Daddy was walking toward the door when he said, "Well, now you have a way to get there." Mom arrived just in time to give daddy a kiss as he was going out the door. As soon as daddy left, Andy went to his bedroom.

Mom asked, "What, he didn't get any rest last night? You kept him busy all night."

As we saw Aunt Betty coming toward the kitchen, I said, "No. We were asleep early last night. I think that yesterday afternoon wore him out."

Aunt Betty poured her coffee and joined mom and I at the kitchen table. We discussed a variety of topics for a while until mom mentioned, "You know, Jenny, I have been thinking of a lot of things that you and Ann are going to need if you are moving into a house when you go back to school."

Aunt Betty was quick to add, "Oh, yeah. When my boys got their own apartment this past year, I had to make a trip to school two weekends in a row to take them things that no one had thought of."

Mom quipped, "Well, I am not making any trips to school. If they forget something, they will have to get it themselves. I may go to the bank to make a deposit to cover the check that they have to write for it; but they are big girls. They can get the stuff themselves."

Aunt Betty told me, "Jenny, you had better get some paper and a pencil. Just the things that your mother and I thought of yesterday would boggle your mind. Then last night, I thought of several more things that I had to get for the boys." I got a pad of paper and a pen and the three of us mentally went through the house room by room, listing things that we would need. Some of the items we would be able to take from home. Some things could probably be found at the garage sales that Ann had talked about. Many items we would have to go shopping for. The lists grew quite long before mom and Aunt Betty got through.

It was approaching ten o'clock when I said that I had to take a shower and get dressed. As I was preparing to walk away, I said, "Oh by the way, there are going to be a few people coming over today to use the pool with us."

Mom asked, "Is this going to be another orgy?"

I responded, "An orgy, I doubt it. There probably will be some sex though."

As I was walking down the hall, I heard mom say, "Just try to keep it under control."

Shortly after eleven, Donnie and Sarah arrived. They informed me that Valerie would probably be arriving shortly. She arrived about ten minutes later. As it was nearing twelve o'clock, Jim and Andy were becoming concerned that Bobbi had not shown up yet. I could understand their concern. In all honesty, Bobbi had the best body of any of us. As if he could read my mind, Jim whispered, "You, Ann and Sarah are all better fucks than she is; but looking at her makes us horny quicker."

I smiled as I said, "I know; but she does eat pussy better than Sarah or Valerie. Actually, I am more anxious to see her than you are."

Bobbi finally showed up some time after noon. On this day, everyone spent more time swimming and frolicking in the water than they did having sex. I spent most of the afternoon on a chase lounge soaking up the sun's rays. Of course, I was naked while I was doing this. Bobbi did eat my pussy once and I did manage to have sex with Donnie that afternoon. The newness of fucking compelled Valerie to have sex with Jim and Andy that afternoon. She and Andy did it in the pool while treading water.

On Friday, I slept in. The remainder of the day was spent lounging around the house. Ann and the boys spent the afternoon by the pool; but I avoided going out there. I didn't want to succumb to the temptation of sex. I was saving all of my energy for my evening with daddy. I whiled some of my time away talking with mom and Aunt Betty. Mom had told me that daddy had made dinner reservations for six o'clock, so at about four, I went to my room to begin selecting my wardrobe for the evening. I thought long and hard about what to wear for this highly anticipated tryst.

The wardrobe finally selected, it was time for my shower. I turned the water on as hot as I could stand it and enjoyed the hot water beating upon my highly aroused body. There was a strong temptation to satisfy that arousal with my fingers; but I fought the urge. Daddy was going to have me at my horniest and I had already learned from mom that daddy had gone right to sleep when they went to bed the night before. Although I was not as obsessed with the upcoming event as Ann had been prior to her evening with daddy, I looked forward to this sexual encounter more than any since I lost my virginity.

I returned to my room with a towel wrapped around my body in time to see Ann waving my small bra in the air. As I closed the door, Ann exclaimed, "What's this shit? You never wear a bra and on a night when you are going to be naked most of the time, you decide to wear one."

I smirked and walked to the closet while saying, "I have to wear a bra tonight because of the blouse that I am wearing." I took a blouse from the closet and showed it to my sister. This blouse was not merely sheer; it was transparent. My sexiest negligée concealed more than this blouse would.

Ann remarked, "Yeah. I think that you have to wear something under that. The only problem that I see is that a bra will hide those big sexy nipples from everyone." "Check the thinness of the material in the cups. My nipples will be covered; but they won't be hidden. "I see that you have panties set out tonight. You must be planning to wear a real short skirt.

I reached in the closet and removed the skirt that I was planning to wear. As I held up the garment that closely resembled a wide belt, I commented, "Is this short enough?" "Hell, I am not sure that I would wear a thong with a skirt that short." "It's too tight to wear anything else and it's too short to go without panties." "I guess that with your outfit that you are going to put to test everything that you have learned about how a proper lady walks, sits and stoops." "I am damn sure not a proper lady; but I do remember everything that I have been taught about how to act like one. Tonight, I will even act like one until I get inside of that motel room. Then I am going to act like a two-bit whore."

My towel had been tossed aside and I was reaching for my panties when Ann took me in her arms. Her pillowy breasts, covered only by the thin fabric of her bikini top, pressed against my bare flesh. She kissed me and her tongue slithered into my mouth as one hand slid down to begin caressing the cheeks of my ass. Oh, I wanted her so badly at this moment; but my resolve held on. I broke the kiss and told her, "Ann, I would love to have you satisfy me right now; but there are two things working against us. We don't have time to do it right and I want to save all of the sexual energy that I have for daddy."

Ann patted my ass and gave me another quick kiss as she said, "I understand completely. Just remember, I gave you a blow-by-blow description the next day. I expect you to do the same thing."

Ann released me and I was fitting the cups of my bra over my small tits as I told her, "I'll plan on giving you all of the skinny. If I have enough energy, maybe I'll even eat your pussy in thanks for you paving the way for this night. If you hadn't been so insistent on what you wanted for your birthday, this night probably wouldn't be happening yet."

I finished dressing and then used the full-length mirror to check my appearance from every angle. I turned my back to the mirror and looked back at it as I started to bend forward a little bit. I was now certain how far I could safely bend over without baring my ass to someone that I didn't want ogling it. The entire time that we were talking, Ann had been getting dressed. She looked sexy, as she always does; but she had dressed somewhat conservatively tonight.

When Ann and I joined the rest of the family, we found that we were the last ones to be ready to leave. Aunt Betty looked me over and said, "I would say that you look like you want to get fucked tonight; but we all know that is what you plan on doing."

Mom commented, "Hell, I am just surprised that she is wearing a bra. I wasn't sure that she owned one."

I argued, "Hey, I can't go braless with this blouse."

Mom snapped, "Why? It has never bothered you to show your bare tits before."

I smiled, "Usually I don't get any complaints about that; but I think that it would be in poor taste to flash my tits in a restaurant."

Everyone got a good laugh at that comment and we began to get into the cars to leave for the restaurant. We took two cars. Mom said, "We'll only need one car to come back. Betty and I can sit in the front and I am sure that Ann will not complain about having to squeeze between Jim and Andy.

For me, dinner was a blur. I don't even remember what I had to eat or whether I liked it. I am totally clueless as to what anyone else had to eat, whether they seemed to like it or what kind of service that we had. I remember everyone else preparing to leave and daddy and I were waiting for the waitress to bring him the check. My knees were rubbery as I got to my feet and we began to walk to the elevator. Another couple was on the elevator, so daddy just stood at my side as the elevator took us to our floor. The door had barely closed behind us when daddy put an arm around my waist and pulled me against his body. He leaned down and kissed me. As we approached the room, his large hand had engulfed one of my tiny tits.

Daddy closed the door to the room and took me in both arms. He pulled me tight against his body and began to kiss me. He released me from his arms and began to take off his coat and tie. He said, "You seem to be a little tense; would you like a beer. That might relax you."

I was fumbling with the buttons on the front of my blouse as I told him, "No. I don't think that I want a beer just yet. I don't know why I am so nervous; I guess that I am afraid that I will disappoint you."

I was tossing my bra aside as he said, "Honey, you have never disappointed me in your life. I don't think that you are about to start now. I am probably as nervous as you are; I'm just hiding it a little better than you are." He took me into his arms again and began to play with my tits, marveling as my nipples continued to harden and expand. He continued, "Oh, I want to suck these things so badly. I have always been fascinated by your tits, baby. I can't believe these huge nipples on these dainty boobs."

I had unzipped his pants and worked my hand under his shorts. I could feel that monstrous cock growing in my hands. I told daddy, "You don't have to pussy-foot around it, daddy. I don't get upset when people say that I have dinky tits."

One entire tit was in his mouth and he was flicking the nipple with the end of his tongue. I couldn't believe how horny this was making me. While I was feeling his cock with one hand, the other hand was unzipping my skirt and it fell to the floor. Then I went to work on his belt and undid the front of his trousers. He still had his shirt on; but it had been unbuttoned. His shorts were at his hips and I was wearing only my panties. He released me long enough to finish getting out of his clothes. I tossed my panties aside.

When he tried to pull me tight against his chest, I pushed him back onto the bed. His long thick cock was standing tall, although I knew that it had not reached its full size yet. I knew that if I as going to fulfill my promise to him, I needed to act quickly. I said, "I made you a promise last week and I am going to keep it today." I wrapped my lips around his cock and began to slide that shaft into my mouth. A large part of his organ was still outside of my mouth when the head struck the opening to my throat. I relaxed and took a deep breath and then forced my face forward until his pubic hair was tickling my nose.

As I began to suck, I heard him babbling, "Oh fuck. I didn't believe that she could do it last Sunday and she did it. Now she had done it again. Oh baby, suck your daddy's cock. Honey, you can't believe how long it took your mother to learn to do that and you do it like you have been doing it all of you life."

My mouth was full so I couldn't tell him that I had been doing just this for all of my cock-sucking life. As Donnie's cock had grown in size, I had learned to adapt. Deep-throating a guy came second nature to me now. I felt that I was giving daddy one of my better blowjobs. He was playing with my boobs as I sucked and when he began to start twisting them, I knew that he was about to cum. His hands left my tits and he grabbed the back of my head and I began to feel that warm fluid flowing down my throat. I eased the head of his cock out of my throat so that his remaining cum would be deposited in my mouth. I wanted to savor the taste of my daddy. I had sucked him dry and he tasted delicious. I licked his cock clean and he was semi-hard again before I released it from my mouth.

I put my arms around his muscular body and began to kiss him again. One of his hands immediately returned to my tits while the other hand moved to my cunt. He gently rubbed the outer lips of my pussy and the area just above it. One of his thick fingers slipped between those lips and he began to gently probe the inner walls of my pussy. As he slipped a second finger inside, his mouth moved from my lips to my tits and he began sucking them again. Daddy was doing as good of a job sucking my tits as I thought that I had done when I was sucking his cock. I felt ecstatic from the sensations of his fingers probing deep within me and from him sucking my tits. The way that I was feeling, I was sure that I could cum just from what he was doing; but I could tell that he was becoming impatient and there were bigger and better things in store for me.

Daddy moved away from my tits and kissed all of the way down my belly. He licked my navel and kissed down until he reached the top of my pussy slit. He kissed all around my pussy and then below it. His lips and tongue continued up the crack of my ass until he ran his tongue around the outside of my asshole. This strange sensation sent chills up and down my spine. He kissed back down the crack of my ass until he was just short of my pussy. I was beginning to grow impatient as he kissed and licked all around my pussy. He was neglecting the inner folds of that highly aroused organ. My pussy felt like an orphan.

His long thick tongue suddenly penetrated me and the shock of the sudden attack made believe that I was going to pee all over him. Fortunately, I didn't do so. I have heard of people who get turned on by having someone pee on them; but I don't think that daddy is one of them. Although I did not pee on him, I know that I flooded his tongue with my juices and he was lapping up as much as he could. My clit had been pretty much ignored up to this point; but when he made about three stabs at it with his tongue, I began to cum. Daddy could tell that I was starting to cum and he just increased the intensity with which he was eating my pussy. My juices were flowing so freely that I could feel them flowing down the crack of my ass. I was driving my pussy at daddy's face so hard that my ass was more than a foot above the bed. As quickly as it had come, my orgasm ended and I was limp in the middle of the bed.

Daddy's mouth left my pussy and he began kissing his way up my body again. He lingered for a bit at my tits and then reached my mouth. As his tongue darted out to find mine, I could taste my juices on his tongue and his lips. I suspected that I would be able to taste myself on his chin, his cheeks and his nose. As wet as I felt while he was eating me, I am sure that there was not much of his entire head that had not been soaked. As we held each other tightly, I could feel his hard cock leaking its sticky substance against my leg. I pushed him toward his back and kissed him. As I broke the kiss, I said, "Daddy, I think that you are ready to get fucked; aren't you?"

He kissed me again while rubbing one of my tits and he replied, "Whenever you are ready, honey. I am in no rush."

I laughed as I told him, "That sticky stuff all over my leg tells me that you're lying to me, daddy."

He rubbed my bald pussy and said, "Maybe I am a little more ready than I thought that I was."

He began to roll me toward my back; but I stopped him, saying, "No. Stay on your back. I want to ride this monster."

Daddy rolled to his back and smiled. He said, "However you want to do it Jenny. I think that I will enjoy it whichever way you want to do it." I straddled his legs and took his long thick hard tool into my hands. It was hard enough now that I could not get my fingers all of the way around it. If I had waited until now to try to deep-throat him, it would have been a real struggle. I raised myself off of his legs and positioned my bald beaver over the head of that steel-like shaft. I moved downward slightly and felt the head invading me.

There was a slight discomfort initially; but I was sure that my juices would start flowing again to make this a painless, enjoyable event. I had never taken a cock anywhere near the size of daddy's into my pussy or any other orifice. I was not concerned about the massive length; but the breath of this fine tool would take some adjusting to. The initial discomfort was soon replaced by pleasant sensations and I began to take more of his shaft into my love tunnel. I knew that I had taken cocks that were only an inch or two shorter than daddy's; but when it was only halfway in, it felt like it was reaching areas that had never been reached before. I slid up and down on it a couple of more times and then his entire cock was enveloped by my pussy.

A surprised look covered daddy's face and he muttered, "I thought that you wanted to get on top so that you could slow down how fast you took me into you. Shit, you have it all of the way in about twice as fast as you would have had I been controlling the tempo."

My cunt was stuffed like it had never been stuffed before and I was slowly sliding up and down on his shaft. "God damn, daddy. This feels so good. Now, just shut up and fuck." He reached up to toy with my tits with one hand and one finger of the other hand slid into my slit. He was toying with my clit while I was stuffed with his giant sausage. I had started out wanting this to be a long, slow, leisurely fuck; but the attention that he was giving my clit made me certain that I would not last very long. After giving him a blowjob, I thought that daddy would probably last for quite some time and I was worried that as quickly as he was bringing me to the brink, I would not have the strength and energy to last until he had cum.

I could feel that the walls of my pussy were repeatedly contracting and relaxing against daddy's cock and I was beginning to feel the effects of a very strong cum. The look on his face told me that daddy was enjoying the feel of my pussy grabbing at his cock. I just kept cumming and cumming. As soon as one cum would begin to subside, another would overcome me. I wasn't sure how many more cums I could experience and how much longer I could last. The cums didn't seem to be getting any weaker; but I was beginning to. Daddy's finger left my clit and his other hand left my tits. He grabbed me by the cheeks of my ass with both hands and he was trying to force his cock further into me. Every time that I would slide up on his cock he would slam my ass back against his thighs. The contortions that he was making with his face told me that he was just about to unload.

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers
12