Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gigantic orgasm suddenly sapped me and daddy relaxed his grip on my ass at about the same time. I collapsed against his chest and snuggled tightly against him. Physically, I was totally exhausted; but sexually, I was completely fulfilled. I could tell that daddy was as physically drained as I was; I just hoped that he was as satisfied. Daddy lifted my chin and kissed me lightly on the lips before saying, "Sweetie, that was fantastic."

I told him, "Daddy, it was more than fantastic." I kissed him and held him tight. We relaxed for a bit and then I said, "You know, I think that I am ready for that beer that you offered me." He slid out of bed and went to the mini-fridge and brought us two cans of beer. I opened my can and took a sip before telling him, "It's kind of funny. In the movies, they always have to have a cigarette after sex; I like to relax with a cold beer to kind of slowly bring me down from that high."

Daddy laughed and said, "From the stories that I hear, if you had a beer after sex every time, you'd be an alcoholic by now."

I stuck my tongue out at him and told him, "No. Usually, I am ready for more as soon as I get done. I only need the beer after the really great ones."

He kissed me again and asked, "Are you trying to say that this was a really great one?"

I took another sip of my beer and stroked his cock. I said, "Daddy, when you die, we need to cut this off and send it to the Smithsonian. It is a fucking national treasure."

He rubbed my pussy and told me, "Honey, this being good was a much your doing as it was mine or my cock."

We sat on the bed holding each other while we finished our beer. When my can was empty, I leaned across him to set the can on the nightstand. I felt his hardened cock poke me in the belly as I reached. I told him, "I think that daddy is about ready for another one."

As I was rolling the condom over his cock, he said, "I was ready when I brought the beer back. I was just waiting for you."

I kissed him as I hefted his balls and told him, "At your age, I wasn't sure how long it would take you to recuperate. I didn't want to rush you."

He roughly rolled me two my back and said, "What do mean, at my age. You little bitch. This old man is going to give you a fucking that you won't forget for some time."

Daddy grabbed my ankles and pushed them above my head and then moved his body over mine. A broad smile crossed his face as he rubbed the head of that thick cock across my asshole. I was overtaken by panic. I screamed, "No, daddy, not in my ass. I'm even afraid to take one as thin as Jim's up there."

He started to laugh as he replied, "I am just teasing about the asshole; but I am going to give you a fucking that you won't soon forget." His cock slipped into me and he continued to hold my ankles above my head. As he drove his cock into me with one swift stroke, he spread my legs as far as they would go. I couldn't believe that his cock had slid into me so swiftly. There was no discomfort this time. I must have been as wet as hell from our first fuck. It didn't take long at all for me to begin to cum. My legs being spread so far apart with my feet above my head was a little uncomfortable; but it seemed to be changing the angle that his cock was entering me. I was not about to complain about something that would help me cum this hard, this often and this quickly.

I had cum about three times when daddy released my ankles and my legs moved back into their normal position. Now that I was able to put my feet on the bed, I began to arch my back in an effort to match the timing of his strokes. I had cum so many times that I was no longer fucking back when he began to speed up his pace. It didn't take him much longer to cum and we both collapsed in exhaustion. We just held each other while we attempted to recoup some energy. After several minutes, I kissed him and said, "Young or old, I hope that it will take you at least another hour to recharge your batteries, this time."

He rubbed my pussy and asked, "Have I worn this poor thing out, baby?"

I lifted his soft cock and replied, "No, that is about the only part of me that is still functioning. The rest of me needs to catch my breath. ... This thing is not responding as quickly as it was earlier. Does daddy need some rest too?"

He pulled me tighter against him as he admitted, "Yes, honey, I need some rest. I think that we should just lie here and when one of us is ready, we can see how ready the other one is. We fell asleep in each other's arms. Several hours later, I awoke to feel of something sliding in and out of my wet pussy. Daddy's hand was cupping my pussy and one finger had been inserted into it. He appeared to be asleep; but his cock was beginning to harden. I started to stroke his hardening member and it was soon standing tall.

Soon his eyes began to flutter and he looked at me. I told him, "Your finger sliding in and out of my pussy woke me up and your cock was starting to get hard, so I decided to help it along."

He chuckled, "I guess that I like your pussy so much that I can't even leave it alone in my sleep." He slid a second finger in and continued, "Are you ready for another, little girl?"

I kept stroking his cock as I responded, "Whenever you are, daddy." Daddy reached for the nightstand and slipped a condom over his cock. He moved between my legs and slowly slid that monster into me. This time, we took it slow and easy. It took quite a long time before I felt the beginning of an orgasm. I had cum before daddy clutched my body to his and tried to drive his cock deeper than it already was. When he had cum, he rolled me to my side so that I was still facing him. He had not pulled his cock out of me and I could feel that it had not gone completely soft.

He squeezed one of my tits and I kissed him. He suggested, "Let's just fall back asleep the way that we are."

I pulled my lips from his and remarked, "I get it. If we stay like this, you can say that you fucked me all night long. I like the idea."

He grinned, "I hadn't thought about that. This just seems so natural. Your mother and I do this sometimes when we have had some particularly satisfying sex."

I simply kissed him and then put my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him. We both fell asleep in this position. I had no idea what time it was when I awoke. The only thing that I knew for sure was that my pussy was juicing like crazy. I felt the muscles in my cunt squeezing that cock that had been in there all evening. I noticed that daddy's eyes were open. When he saw that I was awake, he said, "Damn, I'm glad that you finally woke up. I haven't moved a muscle; but your pussy has me about ready to cum. I was hoping that you would be awake so that you could actually participate before I came."

I pulled him on top of me as I muttered, "Please do it daddy. That's what woke me up. I am about ready to cum myself." He began driving his cock into me and it was only about a minute before we each came. As we were holding each other, I told him, "What a beautiful way to wake up in the morning. A lovely hard cock stuffed in me and then be almost ready to cum as soon as my eyes were open."

Daddy said, "I can do this with you or your mother. It would never work with your sister or your Aunt Betty; they both toss and turn in their sleep too much. What do you say about grabbing a quick shower and then we will have some breakfast." "I think that a shower is definitely in order; but I don't want to go to breakfast dressed in the clothes that I wore here." "Don't worry. I brought a bag with some fresh clothes for myself and your mother threw in a pair of your shorts, a T-shirt and sandals." "If that is the case, I am definitely up for breakfast. I thought about these things when Ann was spending the night with you; but I didn't think ahead when it was my turn." "Excitement and proper planning don't always go together. Come on; let's hit the shower."

We moved quickly to the bathroom and began to shower together. I paid close attention to soaping daddy's cock until he told me, "Why don't we just get clean now. After breakfast, we will have time for a nice slow one on the bed."

I agreed that that would be a good idea and we finished showering and got dressed. I hadn't really looked at the clock since we woke up; but I noticed that it was just seven o'clock. It was unusual for me to be functioning that early on a Saturday; but the past two weeks had been completely unusual in many respects. Daddy and I had an enjoyable breakfast together and we talked about many topics. It had been a long time since daddy and I had sat down and just talked. Most of the conversations that we had had lately were confined to a specific topic.

It was nearly eight-thirty before we returned to the room. I immediately kicked my sandals off and was pulling my T-shirt off before daddy realized what was happening. As my shorts dropped to the floor, I asked, "Are you going to get naked or do I have to undress you?"

Daddy began to remove his clothes as he answered, "I thought that we were planning on a nice slow one. The anxiety in your voice tells me that you are more interested in frantic."

I sat on the edge of the bed as I replied, "Yeah, I'm anxious. Anxious to get started and hopeful that it will last for a very long time."

Daddy pushed me to my back and began to kiss me. Everything took a long time. It seemed like ten minutes before he even touched my boobs and a whole lot longer before he began to rub my pussy. I could feel his hard cock growing as it pressed against my leg. I did not touch his cock with my hands or my mouth; I did not want to do anything to bring him closer to cumming. This morning, daddy did not eat my pussy; but he had me experiencing orgasms before he slid his meat into me. This was almost the longest fuck that I ever experienced. When, at last, he slid his cock into me, he slid it in very slowly and he continued with slow easy strokes. He kept shifting his position as he slid his cock into me so that the angle of entry was changed every few strokes.

I don't know how long that glorious staff was inside of me; but I loved every minute. I never had a real strong orgasm during this fuck; but I had so many small ones that I thought that I would pass out. I saw that daddy's face was beginning to get red and he picked up his pace. He never got fast enough that he was slamming his cock into me; but he was much quicker than he had been. When I wasn't sure if I could last any longer, his body collapsed against my chest. We were both exhausted.

It was shortly after twelve when we walked into the house. They were just getting ready to put lunch on the table. Mom immediately noticed the satisfied look on my face; but apparently she read something else in daddy's face. She said, "Betty, from the look of these two, I think that I am going to have to borrow your husband or one of your sons if I want any satisfaction today."

Aunt Betty laughed as she replied, "You keep your hands off of my husband tonight. Remember, he has been gone all week. As satisfying as everybody else around here has been, I want Bill to myself tonight. I'm sure that the boys will be willing to help you out; if not, there is always Ann. I feel sorry for the woman whose husband is here and he can't take care of her."

Daddy laughed at them as he snapped, "Hey, she was exhausting; but I don't think that she has put me out of commission for a day or so. Betty, you stop being a smart ass or I'll take your husband to the bars this afternoon and he won't be any good to anyone."

Aunt Betty waved a finger at him and snapped, "You do that and you'll be out of commission permanently because your balls will be dangling from a necklace around my neck."

At about that time, I heard a car in the driveway and then doors were slamming. Ann had returned from picking up Uncle Bill at the airport. Ann blurted, "Aunt Betty, you're married to a spoil sport. He didn't want to stop on the way back for a quickie."

Aunt Betty smiled, "That is the smartest thing that he has done in ages. He knows what I would have done if he wasn't ready to take care of me when he got back."

Uncle Bill was carrying his luggage to the guest room and Aunt Betty began to follow him. Mom leaned over to me and said, "You would be surprised how long it takes your aunt to put away his clothes. I'll bet that it takes at least forty-five minutes and ninety per cent of his clothes are probably ready to go in the laundry."

Ann and I fixed ourselves a sandwich and mom and daddy did the same. When I had finished eating, I announced, "I'm going to go lie down for a while."

Daddy said, "I think that I had better do the same or your mother is going to be upset with me tonight."

We all got a chuckle out of that. As I expected, Ann followed me to the bedroom. She was insistent that I give her a detailed description of the previous night's activities. As I was giving her some of the graphic details, she opened her pants and began to finger herself. As I was concluding my narrative, I began to strip and I said, "Come on, I'll help you with that." Ann quickly finished removing her clothes and we began to kiss. We slowly satisfied each other and then fell asleep.

Sunday was a peaceful day around the house. Daddy and Uncle Bill left for the golf course shortly before seven. Jim and Andy left about an hour later. Since daddy had given them use of Ann's old car, they had become almost as fanatic about golfing as daddy and Uncle Bill. The boys had surprised everyone Saturday evening when they turned down an opportunity to golf on Sunday with our fathers. The boys told them that they had already made plans to golf with two other guys that they had met at the course.

Ann and I spent most of the day just relaxing around the house. We did spend some time picking mom and Aunt Betty's brains about things that we would need for the house that we were moving into next month. We also found time to spend a couple of hours getting some sun by the pool. We figured that we had better get some rest. Neither Jim nor Andy had been to visit either of us since the pool party on Thursday. We were sure that we would be approached that evening. Of course, neither Ann nor I was going to be too upset about that prospect.

It was surprising how predictable the boys had become in just two short weeks. Ann and I were sitting in the middle of the bed at about eight-thirty when there was a knock at the door. The boys came in and sat on the edge of the bed and the four of us talked for a few minutes. Jim said, "There is something that we need to talk to you about."

Ann smiled as she told him, "We know; you're horny and you want to have sex."

Jim countered, "Well, I hadn't gotten to that part yet. Although that is true, I need to tell you about something else. There are a couple of guys that we have been playing golf with for the last few days. Your mom said that it was all right to invite them over to use the pool a couple of afternoons this week. We just wanted to warn you ahead of time so that we didn't walk in and catch you naked when you didn't want to be. We thought that if you knew that strangers would be walking in that it might influence which suit you wore to the pool."

I asked, "What time are they coming tomorrow?"

Andy answered, "We're playing golf at seven, so we will probably be here between eleven-thirty and one. It all hinges on how crowded the course is and what kind of a day we are having."

I smirked before telling them, "If they are coming that early, I think I will wait to see what they look like before deciding what to wear or how little to wear."

Andy leaned over toward me and rubbed my pussy through the material of my T-shirt and muttered, "Jenny, you are always the consummate tease."

I tugged the bottom of my T-shirt up so that his hand would be on my bare pussy as I told him, "Guilty as charged. I intend to stay that way as long as I have something to tease with."

Jim did not want Ann to be neglected so he reached over and began to feel her tits and then he kissed her. My T-shirt had been pulled over my head and Andy's clothes were coming off. Ann said, "Come on, Jim; let's go across the hall where we can have a whole bed to ourselves." They went to the other bedroom and Andy and I spent the next hour or so satisfying each other. It wasn't the best sex that either of us had had together; but we both fell asleep satisfied.

12