Jen's Family Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The order caught Jen by surprise. She knelt, looking up at him in disbelief.

"Take it out."

"I can't. We shouldn't do this..."

"Take my cock out."

Jen felt soaked and submissive on the floor before him and timidly undid his pants. She got his them down to the floor and was faced with an erection, struggling to stay contained in a pair of boxer shorts.

"That's it...just pretend its another popsicle Jen."

"Yes, daddy."

"Daddy, huh? Kinky..."

Jen never dreamed she would be on her knees in front of Ernest, when she revealed that she was his daughter. But things had taken a wild turn and she found she needed to say it. Ernest meanwhile, seemed to think it was just playful dirty talk.

Jen pulled his boxers down and came face to face with the penis she believed produced her. Her eyes were wide in admiration of its size, and she felt a strange mix of pride and desire. The cock was both long and thick and Jen dutifully stroked it. Her delicate hands massaged the stiff shaft, causing Ernest to groan.

"That's a good girl. My beautiful little Jen."

Jen loved hearing his praise and responded by bathing his balls with her tongue. Licking, sucking and kissing the sack, as Ernest groaned his approval. Jen then turned her tongue loose on the rock hard erection. She ran her tongue along the underside of it, from his balls to the tip. She kept her tongue there, tickling it playfully, before taking the purple, plum like head into her mouth.

Jen kept her big green eyes up, looking at Ernest as she worshiped his cock with her mouth. She looked so sexy, so sweet, so unlike the usual women he photographed. Everything Jen did felt so perfect, playful and passionate. It was like she was discovering herself and wanted Ernest to guide her on the journey.

He was so turned on, from the shoot, he knew it wouldn't take long for him to shoot his load. Ernest reached down and held Jen's head in place, so he could fuck her face. Thrusting desperately into her mouth and filling it with cum. "Oh Jen! Oh Jen! Ugh!"

Jen swallowed as much as she could, accepting the substantial load of semen. For a moment, she thought he would never stop. Finally he eased it out of her mouth, sliding it across her lips, leaving a sticky smear, where a sweet smile normally sat.

Are we photographer and model, father and daughter, or lovers? Maybe all of the above Jen wondered as she cleaned the last of the cum from her father's cock. "Happy father's day...daddy."

"Oh...I'm not finished with you, yet." He groaned. "We need a father's day shot."

"Get up. We'll set up the bed and you'll play a girl who's raided her father's closet." Ernest led her by the arm into the dressing room. He removed his shirt and handed it to her. "Just keep being the little tease you are."

He thinks I'm a tease? Now he sounds like uncle and my brother.

Reality and fantasy were about to come crashing together as Jen appeared for the shot. She wore Ernest's shirt and added a tie from the clothes rack. Under the blue button down was a pair of white panties, Jen pulled from the lingerie selection. They were frilly little things, with ruffles on the bum and a little pink bow tied on either hip. Provocatively innocent and indecent, just like the girl who wore them.

Jen tentatively approached the bed, where Ernest lay wearing only his boxer shorts. He had positioned two cameras, on either side of the bed; the digital camera was firing with the use of a timer. The other, unbeknownst to Jen was a video camera. Ernest was normally all business, when it came to his profession, but Jen had really gotten to him. Her sweet sexiness was weakening his resolve. A few of his regular models liked to jokingly call him dirty Ernie and he was about to finally earn that nickname.

Jen stood nervously before him, despite all that had already occurred. Was he going to be in the shot? She wondered.

Jen handed the end of the tie to Ernest, making it suddenly seem more like a leash. Ernest tugged on it abruptly and Jen fell forward allowing him to grab hold of her. He proceeded to rip the shirt open, causing buttons to fly everywhere. Leaning in, he took her breasts in his mouth, sucking on one, then the other. Jen moaned at the intensity with which her devoured her.

"Beg me to take your panties off."

"Please take my panties off...daddy." Jen couldn't resist the temptation...the need, to call him that.

"We'll see. Turn around. Bend over and show me that tush."

Just like their previous photo session, Ernest gave the orders and as before, Jen followed them.

With a look of lust, in her eyes, she turned and bent over before him. She looked over her shoulder and saw Ernest staring, fixated on her bum, an erection already forming in his boxers.

"Show it to me!" He groaned.

Jen took hold of the delicate waistband and lowered the panties, revealing her derriere to her daddy. He had seen it during the shoot, but this was different, his demeanor had changed. While earlier he seemed obsessed with the shoot, now he was now obsessed with Jen.

"Wiggle it."

Jen's face felt flush and she felt a growing warmth between her legs, as she wiggled her ass cheeks. But as before, she was prepared to do whatever he asked. "Like this?" She asked innocently.

"Oh yeah baby."

This father's day shoot is pretty intense...she thought.

He watched for a moment as she continued to amuse and arouse him. Then he grabbed her by the waist and brought her to the bed. "Come here!"

He spun her around and began kissing her passionately. Jen was actually startled by it, as the kiss was so intimate, maybe more intimate somehow than the blowjob, she had given him.

"Daddy...?" Jen was breathless as her body was felt, stroked and squeezed. After he squeezed her ass, Ernest slid his hand down, between her legs. Jen jumped as she felt a finger, work its way inside her. "Oh my gawd...this can't be happening."

Jen pulled his hand from her and tried to prevent the encounter from going any further. As turned on as she was, this was a taboo that she was reluctant to fully embrace. "Daddy...wait..."

"I waited all day!" He groaned.

Ernest pushed Jen backwards and climbed on top of her, pulling her legs apart, he leaned in and buried his face in her sweet pussy. Ernest was not a fan of eating women out, but wanted to devour this young woman. She brought out an aggressive, almost animalistic side of him. Jen was startled as the sensation of his tongue and cried out. "Oh, oh...oh daddy!" Jen tried feebly to move his face from between her legs, but soon gave up the struggle. It felt so good, she couldn't deny him or herself. Jen's head fell back on the pillow as she panted, "I can't believe this is happening..."

Ernest moved from her pussy to her lips and kissed Jen, allowing her to taste just how sweet she was.

Jen didn't resist as he guided her hand to his cock. With their eyes locked onto each other, Jen gently caressed him. Then began to increase her speed, jerking him furiously. "Daddy, you're so hard. Did I do this?" Jen stared lovingly up at the man she so desperately wanted to be her father, and now her lover.

"Yes baby. Now be a good girl and spread your legs." Ernest had never wanted one of his models so badly before.

Jen was filled with lust and a moment later, with Ernest's cock. As his full length finally entered her sweet pussy, she felt complete, for the first time in her life. She knew it was wrong, but Jen wanted it. She had never wanted anything more. As much as she had given herself to the shoot, she now surrendered everything she was, to Ernest.

"Oh my god! You are so tight Jen." Ernest enjoyed the feeling of her warm, wet pussy for a moment, then began working it in and out of her velvety vice. He couldn't believe the beauty of the girl beneath him. She was so young, her skin so soft. Her eyes were wide, with wonder and a willingness to please.

Jen wrapped her long legs tightly around him as she accepted his cock deeply. It filled her pussy, her need for him, her desire to please him. "Yes daddy, oh yes! Oh yes!"

Ernest needed no further encouragement and began furiously fucking her. All day she was a fantasy for him and now he possessed her for real. He assaulted her tight pussy, feeling her loosen with each thrust. He smirked as her perky breasts bounced wildly. She was his to do with as he pleased and they both knew it.

Ernest slowed a bit, with his cock buried inside, savoring her sex. He brought his hand to her face...her beautiful face and caressed it. Her cheek was so soft and she seemed to melt under his touch. Jen had to be the most responsive, submissive girl he had ever met. He slid his thumb across her lips and Jen parted them, taking it into her warm mouth and sucking. Jen was like a child and woman, all at once, while he was her father and her lover.

Jen was gasping for breath, as she was rolled over. Ernest turned her and pointed her right at the video camera. He climbed on top of her, guiding his wet cock down her ass towards her pussy. She felt her legs pulled apart and Ernest re-enter her abruptly from behind. "Uhhh...oooh...daddy..."

Only now on her hands and knees did Jen see the camera pointed at her and finally realized she was being filmed.

"Wait! What...?"

"Smile pretty for the camera Jen." Ernest groaned.

Jen couldn't believe he was doing this, that she was doing this. Her search for her father had resulted in her filming a sex tape. She tried to look away, but Ernest pulled on the tie from behind her, causing Jen to arch her back and face the camera.

Ernest continued to utter commands. "That's it baby. Make love to the camera... do it for daddy!"

Jen tried to comply. She was desperate to please him, to make him proud. Her expression went from shock, to lust. She used her big beautiful eyes to create a sultry bedroom stare. Her mouth open as she responded to each thrust from behind. Moaning to the meeting of their naked bodies.

Jen felt a slap on her rear end. "You need to be punished for being a naughty model. Teasing me with your sexy body and touching yourself."

Jen was so turned on, despite her fear of being filmed, having sex with her own father, she began crying out as she felt an orgasm building in her. "Oh yes, spank me! Spank me for all the naughty things I did today."

"I'll teach you how to be a good model and a good girl for daddy!"

"Yes! Oh yes!" Jen wanted both things to happen, for it all to come true. "Oooh!"

Jen's high-pitched squeal filled the studio space, drowning out the flesh slapping sound of Ernest, ramming her from behind. Their bodies joined as one, Ernest and Jen felt a sensation like they had never known. The father and daughter, who had never known one another, shared a shockingly intense, simultaneous orgasm.

Jen collapsed on the bed, exhausted and exhilarated. She snuggled up close to Ernest and kissed him lovingly. "Oh, daddy...daddy..."

The tender moment was interrupted by Ernest's phone ringing. He picked it up and adopted a business-like tone.

"Hello?"

"This is a surprise..."

"Uh, Jen..." Ernest covered the phone with his hand. "Why don't you go clean yourself up and get dressed. I need to take this. Watching as Jen smiled and slinked away."

"It's been a long time Joseph. What do you mean she's looking for me? Here? No, but I wouldn't know her if I saw her. She was just a baby..."

Ernest's face suddenly went white. "Her name is Jen?"

"Uhhh...Look, I'm in the middle of something here. I'll let you know if I see her."

Ernest set the phone down and ran his rand through his hair, as Jen emerged fully clothed, from the dressing room.

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah..." he cleared his throat and looked at Jen as if for the first time. "We need to finish what we started, with the shoot I mean. Come back tomorrow, ok? Same time."

"Ok." Jen gave Ernest a peck on he cheek and let herself out.

Jen walked outside, the sun had set on what was an eventful day. She easily found a hotel nearby and got a room, not wanting to make the long trek home. Once she checked in, she removed Ernest's blue oxford from her bag. She held it close to her, clutching it tightly; not wanting to let go of the hope that she had finally found her father.

12