Jen's New Job

Story Info
Wife faces the result of her indiscretion.
2.7k words
4.24
136.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a real jam now. I had a little tiff with my husband Tom because he couldn't or wouldn't get back from his travels for my company Christmas party. So, to make a long story short, I had a little too much to drink and I let a few of the guys from the office take advantage of me. Now, I was at home sitting on the couch talking to the CEO of the company on the phone while I played a video tape that he had delivered to me.

I popped the tape into the recorder and turned on the TV. "Ohhhhhhhhh god," I moaned as the screen filled with the image of me sucking on his big, hard cock. I was on my back and you could actually see the outline of his cock move back and forth in my throat.

"Now," he said. "Lets talk about you're new job at the office..."

"Wha...What do you mean," I asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"Be here by 7 am sharp Monday and come right to my office," he said sternly. "We need to talk about last night and how it will affect your job going forward. And Jen,"

"Yes," I said as if I was in a stupor.

"If you tell anyone about the tape, I'll send copies to your husband and your church, as well as every guy in the office, right down to the janitor. Do you understand?"

"Yes," was all I could say before the line went dead.

Fuck, what was I going to do now? I sat there for awhile before turning off the tape and thinking through my options. I finally decided that I wasn't going to let him blackmail me like this. With a strong resolve, I rewound the tape while I placed a call to the local police. I explained that I was being blackmailed and asked to speak to a detective. Within twenty minutes, the door bell rang and two middle age detectives stood at the door.

I got them coffee as I explained what happened the night before, the fight with Tom, the multiple rape at the party and now the telephone call and the tape. They explained that they would have to watch the tape in its entirety, either here or at the precinct. I decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to have them leave with the tape, so I agreed to show it to them their.

I turned on the tape and saw their eyes widen as they watch me, the woman sitting right in front of them, take on half the men at the party.

"God lady, when did you tell them to stop," one of the officers asked.

"What," I said softly as I watched two guys plow their big cocks into my pussy at the same time.

"Well, from what I can see here, you have a copy of a porn film that you made with a bunch of guys and now you regret it, so your trying to get them in trouble," he said.

"WHAT...WHAT ARE YOU SAYING," I screamed at the two detectives, who were obviously more turned on by the film than they should have been.

"Hey lady, I'm not saying you did, but from what I've seen of the film, you certainly weren't trying to stop them," he said matter-of-factly. "In fact, if a jury were to see this, they'd come to the conclusion that you were actually enjoying this. For gods sake, look at the look on your face...you're having the longest orgasm I've ever seen." As he spoke to me, his eyes never left my bust line and his stares were making my nipples harden.

I just groaned in defeat as I sank farther into the couch. "So what you're saying is that I don't have any basis to charge these pigs," I cried.

"That's about it lady...sorry we couldn't be of more help," they said as they rose from their seats. As the detectives let themselves out, I noticed that they both had hardons that they tried to hide, and I knew for a fact that I was screwed. I hid the tape so that Tom wouldn't find it and waited for him to return from his trip.

When he entered the house, I ran up and hugged him, kissing him on the lips and apologizing for the fight we had yesterday. He wasn't upset and in fact, we left a trail of clothes between the front door and the bedroom. The whole time he was making love to me though, I was thinking back to the night before and the animal feelings I had as they raped me repeatedly. I had to actually fake an orgasm so that Tom wouldn't feel like he let me down. The rest of the weekend went all too quickly and I soon found myself standing in front of Kevin in his executive office on Monday morning.

"Well, well, Jen. You've been a naughty little girl," he said feigning anger.

"What do you mean," I asked nervously.

"I told you not to tell anyone about the tape, but instead you called the police. Not nice Jenny dear," he said as he sat back in his leather chair and leered at me. I didn't say anything but just stood there and waited for the inevitable.

"Tell me, did they get turned on watching the tape," he laughed. "Answer me bitch, did they get turned on watching you fuck a whole room full of men," he hollered when I didn't answer.

I just lowered my eyes and answered softly. "Yes."

He got up and walked to the door and turned the brass lock. "Good," he said as he went over to the leather couch and sat down. "Now that you know that the cops won't be any help to you, I suggest you take off your clothes and come over here"

When I didn't move, he snarled menacingly," If you know what's good for you, you'll do it NOW bitch."

I knew I had no choice so I slowly peeled of my dress and let it drop to the floor.

"Mmmmmmmmm, very nice," he said softly staring at my full breast encased in black lace. "If you're a good little girl and do what I tell you, I may let you keep your job, even though you didn't listen to me before."

I reached behind me and unhooked my bra, slowly letting it slide off my breasts and drop to the floor. I just stood there in my black lace panties, stockings and high heels.

"Good. Now, come over here and kneel in front of me," he demanded. I did as I was told, a small tear rolling down my face as I felt myself sinking deeper into a black hole that I would never be able to climb out of.

"Reach in and take out my cock, slut," he said. I did as I was told, unzipping his trousers and feeling his body heat as I wrapped my hand around his already hard cock, surprised that he wasn't wearing any underwear. But then again, he had all weekend to plan this. "Now, now. Don't cry Jenny. Everything will be all right," he said as he took his cock from my hand. "Here, let me wipe those tears for you." With that, he pushed his cock forward and used his cock head to wipe up the tears. When he was done, he lowered his cock and wiped it across my lips.

"Go on, baby, it won't hurt you."

I involuntarily opened my lips and let him slip his cock head into my mouth. He reach out and gently ran his fingers through my hair before he began pulling my mouth down on his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm good girl. I think we're going to work out a very good solution for all of us here," he said softly. I let my tongue slip out and lick the underside of his cock as he fed more of it into my mouth. I couldn't move my head away because of his grip, but I'm not sure that I really wanted to at that point. He groaned as I took more of his cock and he realized that he wasn't going to have to force me to suck him off.

He let his hands slide off my head and I withdrew his cock, only to run my lips down the fun length of his shaft and up the other side. I then took him into my mouth again and shoved his entire cock into my mouth. It didn't take Kevin long to cum hard against the back of my throat.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yea baby. That's it. Make me cum baby...make me cuuuuuummmmm," he groaned as he pumped spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum into my mouth. I didn't have to be told what do...I swallowed every last drop before pulling his cock out and licking it clean. I sat back on my heels when I was done, still a little stunned at the turn in my life.

"What now," I asked looking up into his dark green eyes.

"Well, Jenny, you did disobey me when you went to the police and you need to be punished for that little indiscretion. I'm moving you into the office next to mine so we can be real close. I'm going to make you the director of market development and you'll report directly to me," he said in a business like manner.

"And the job," I asked.

"Whatever I need you to do for me or the company," he said with a devilish smile on his face. "Now because you were a bad little girl, I want you to go and wait in your new office. I'll be there shortly with someone who you are going to make a happy man; I want you to do whatever he tells you to do, no matter what. Do you understand?"

"I...I...I think so," I stammered.

"Jenny...don't let me down. This will be the test to see if you handle the new job, which by the way, comes with a $60,000 salary. Now go..."

I went into my new office and sat at the big desk, looking around the room. There was a big leather sofa along with a heavy wooden coffee table, three visitor's chairs and a huge black desk. I sat behind the desk and thought, "Hey this isn't all bad."

I called Tom and told him of my "promotion". HE congratulated me and told me that he knew my hard work would eventually pay off. "If he only knew," I thought to myself. I had just hung up from talking to my husband when there was a knock on the door and the facility maintenance guy came in. I've known Jess for about five years now. He was a rather large black man in his early forties, maybe six feet tall and 200 lbs. He was a very gentle man and had always been friendly with me.

"Hey Jess, come on in...what do you think," I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Nice digs, Miss Jenny," he said. "Mr. Kevin told me I was supposed to come up here and he would be right here," he said innocently.

"Oooohhhh...," I said in a concerned voice. Before either of us could say anymore, Kevin entered through the same door and just as he had done this morning, he locked the door behind him.

"Jess, as you can see Jenny has been promoted," he started out saying. "But she's also been a very bad girl and she needs to atone for her sins."

"Oh...," was all he said.

"Now, Jenny, I want you to come around the desk here and take off you panties for Jess," Kevin instructed. I thought Jess was going to have a heart attack as I moved in front of the desk and slipped my panties off as instructed.

"Now move up on the desk and lift your dress so Jess can get a good look at what he's going to have the opportunity to fuck."

Again I did as I was told, lifting my dress until Jess was staring directly at my trimmed pussy.

"Tell him Jen. Tell him what you want him to do."

"Please Jess, take out you big black cock and fuck my pussy...fuck me good because I've been a bad girl," I said in a husky voice,

Old Jess might have been a little slow but he didn't have to be told twice. In a flash he had his pants and shirt off before he peeled off his boxer trunks. That's when the biggest cock I'd ever seen popped into view.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh my god," I exclaimed.

Jess had to be about nine inches long and very thick, and he was just beginning to get hard looking at my juicy hole. The big black man took a hold of his cock and began fisting it as it got bigger with each stroke. He moved up in front of me as my eyes widened even farther. His cock was enormous now. It looked to be about ten inches long and as thick as my wrist. HE rubbed his cock head against my wet lips and I let out a low guttural groan.

"No Kevin, he's going to split me in two with that thing," I begged.

But it was not to be. Jess wasn't about to stop now as he pushed his cock forward. I could only take about six inches of it before he withdrew and slid forward again.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, Jess" I cried out. But Jess just kept at his task, pushing himself into me inch by inch. After a couple of more inches, my body began to shudder as my orgasm rushed through my body. Jess felt it and stepped up his pace, each thrust pushing him deeper into my body. I looked over his shoulder and saw Kevin sitting on the sofa stroking his cock as he watched. I was grunting and groaning uncontrollably as Jess lifted my legs and pulled me closer to the edge of the desk before he really began pounding into me.

"Yess...Yeeeessssssss. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaarderrrrrrr baby, fuck my cunt harrrrder," I cried out. Jess didn't miss a beat as he fucked my pussy for about a half hour. I watched in wonder as his magnificent black cock disappeared into my white pussy, only to reemerge and then be thrust back inside me. Jess grunted a couple of times, and then unloaded the most enormous load of cum deep in my unprotected cunt. It seemed like he would never stop cumming. He kept up his thrusts even after he came and I could feel his cum running out of my pussy and all over the desk.

I was being fucked so hard and so long that I was almost comatose at this point. Jess reached out and began massaging my tits through my dress as he continued to fuck me. I couldn't believe it, but he never got soft after cumming inside me. Finally he came again, this time harder than the first. As his cock began to deflate, it slid from my cunt like a large black snake. Jess just smiled as he pulled his pants and shirt back on while he looked at my gapping cunt.

"Thank ya, maam," he said as he moved towards the door. He unlocked the door and was gone.

"Now you've made a big mess," Kevin said. "Get down there and lick up Jess cum before it leaves a mess on your new desk."

I did as I was told and as I began licking, I felt Kevin's cock enter my sloppy wet cunt. He thrust in once then backed out and aimed his cock at my tight ass hole.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss," I hissed as I fell farther into that black hole.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jen, I think this is going to be a great partnership," Kevin said out loud as he began to fuck my ass with his big cock. "Your going to do just fine at this job," he chuckled. With that he unloaded his cum in my ass, zipped up, and walked into his office and closed the door.

"Oh God, what have I got myself into," I thought to myself. Just then, the intercom buzzed and the receptionist announced that my husband was on his way up.